The local Dick Smith (electronics store) is starting to stock up on Sony XBA series. Great.
Recent Images In This Thread
- productAudio Technica L3000tagged by System, 5/11/11
- productBose Companion 2 Series II multimedia speaker systemtagged by System, 8/29/11
- brandGerman Maestrotagged by AmberOzL, 7/24/13
- brandGradotagged by System, 8/22/10
- productGrado SR80i Headphonestagged by System, 7/30/10
- categoryHeadphonestagged by System, 6/14/10
- categoryIn Eartagged by System, 3/29/11
- productKoss PortaPro Headphones with Casetagged by System, 2/25/11
- categoryOver Eartagged by System, 2/10/11
- productShure SRH 940tagged by System, 11/7/11More
- brandV MODAtagged by System, 9/1/12
Related Forum Threads
- Which Grado? Last post on 4/30/11 at 7:14am in Headphones (full-size)
- Need help to get headphones - Novice in Head-Fi land.... Last post on 2/19/12 at 1:43am in Headphones (full-size)
- Need help choosing new headphones. Last post on 1/11/12 at 2:49pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Am I missing something? Last post on 10/19/11 at 9:37am in Headphones (full-size)
- 200-300 dollar cans for alternative rock. Last post on 9/15/11 at 11:43am in Headphones (full-size)
2013 Head-Fi Summer Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
Last edited: 8/19/13
- 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift GuideLast edited: 12/7/13
- 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)Last edited: 12/16/13
- 2013 Head-Fi Summer Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)Last edited: 12/10/13
- 2012 Head-Fi Holiday Gift Guide (Over-Ear)Last edited: 5/13/13
This Headphone have Very Good and Smooth Mid / High, Good Bass response. Cold-side, Analytical, Overall Clarity made this Headphone Shine, Bass may lack on some track or Not enough for some...
I recently traded my ATM-50's since they unfortunately lost lower frequencies and started crackling in the left ear. So I thought "Why not try something different". I was looking for something to...
Intro This was my first real pair of headphones, and they satisfied me for two years. So it is only fitting that my first headphone review be on these awesome headphones. The HD598s are a great...
Introduction First I want to start with an "I'm sorry" because I took so long to write this and to top it off, I feel as if the review was a "waste of time" because, well, I don't see it as very...
Headphone Sightings 2 - Page 497post #7441 of 1041310/5/12 at 4:20am
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #7442 of 1041310/5/12 at 8:09amYesterday night at local coffee shop saw a few sets of ibuds. Red beat solos . Silver beat solos . And matte lt grey incase Sonics. I liked the suggestion of someone an may start to try and grab secret pics lolpost #7443 of 1041310/5/12 at 8:27amQuote:
It's funny people mention that because I say an interesting pair of JVC headphones and snapped a picture of it a few days ago. I'll upload it tonight ;Ppost #7444 of 1041310/5/12 at 10:20amQuote:Quote:
Lol yea lets see if we can get the ball rollin on secret agent pics...... If not we can start our own spy thread (or i guess u cld do something novel and actually ask for permission).....post #7445 of 1041310/5/12 at 11:04amQuote:
Yeah, I think I'd feel awkward photgraphing strangers in public, not to mention standing out while taking the pic.
But if you can manage to snap a good one, kudos to you!post #7446 of 1041310/5/12 at 11:24ampost #7447 of 1041310/5/12 at 11:27am
For the few weeks I've been on campus, I've seen:
•Dozens of Beats solos and studios
•One or two Beats Pros
•V-Modas, not sure what model
•A few Sennheiser HD...202/205? Can't remember.
•ONE Grado, probably SR-80. Older guy had them. Non-student.
•Sony MDR (not sure if V6 or not), cheap sony headphones, and one XBR.post #7448 of 1041310/5/12 at 11:41amwell i got my gear and im on a spy camera mission.....
place to go is airports.... other than the fact there's a gazillion beats everywhere you look....post #7449 of 1041310/5/12 at 12:21pmpost #7450 of 1041310/5/12 at 1:48pmWalked through a uni campus as a shortcut, and it was Beats and white Apple buds er'ywhere. I guess the fact it was a teaching hospital shouldn't make us too worried that non-audiophile medics are charged with looking after our precious bodily fluids.
Edited by BBBS - 10/5/12 at 2:12pmpost #7451 of 1041310/5/12 at 4:56pmpost #7452 of 1041310/5/12 at 9:33pmQuote:
Just make sure the shutter sound on your phone is disabled....lolpost #7453 of 1041310/5/12 at 9:33pm
I can't believe people are suggesting taking furtive pictures of strangers wearing headphones!
Haha I remember the first time I saw the HD 800. There was this guy in the boarding room in the Airport at Incheon, Korea. I was literally drooling since I knew exactly what they were...he looked at me and then I asked "wow, are those the HD 800?!...can I take a look?". He was actually flattered so I think the idea isn't as crazy as it sounds! (I think wearing HD 800 on the go is far crazier than asking to take a picture of them )
Edited by Arkyle - 10/5/12 at 9:35pmpost #7454 of 1041310/6/12 at 3:45am
- Headphone Sightings 2
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide
- › ASUS Xonar Essence STU 1 second ago
- › Tralucent Audio 1Plus2 IEM Appreciation/Impressions Thread 22 seconds ago
- › New JH Audio flagship! "Siren Series Roxanne" 41 seconds ago
- › The Deals DISCUSSION Thread (READ THE FIRST POST!!!) 1 minute ago
- › Pictures of Your Portable Rig (part XVI) 1 minute ago
- › Need some help with a DAC 3 minutes ago
- › Calling All "Vintage" Integrated/Receiver Owners 3 minutes ago
- › Differences between HM5 vs FA-003? 4 minutes ago
- › Fake E09K? 4 minutes ago
- › THE best female vocals? (your favorite female singers) 4 minutes ago
- › TDK BA200 by kimvictor
- › Shure SRH 440 Professional Studio Headphones by Misterbushido-
- › Ultrasone DJ1 by HybridBlinds
- › Sennheiser HD-598 by davisman
- › MrSpeakers Alpha Dog (T50RP Mod) by gelocks
- › Noble Audio 8C by John0405
- › Koss PortaPro - Headphones ( semi-open ) by cipurian
- › Project Palaios: Iona by lin0003
- › HiFiMAN RE-400 by getclikinagas
- › JAYS T00093 a-JAYS Five Earphones for Android - Black by mark2410
- › Headphone Power Calculator Spreadsheet by robrob
- › Headphone-to-Speaker-Amp Interface With... by robrob
- › Headphone Resistor Network Calculator by robrob
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide by jude
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Introduction) by jude
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Over-Ear... by skehoe
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (In-Ear... by skehoe
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Desktop Amps... by warrenpchi
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Portable... by cristina
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide... by SocialCapital