The local Dick Smith (electronics store) is starting to stock up on Sony XBA series. Great.
Recent Images In This Thread
- productAudio Technica L3000tagged by System, 5/11/11
- productBose Companion 2 Series II multimedia speaker systemtagged by System, 8/29/11
- brandGerman Maestrotagged by AmberOzL, 7/24/13
- brandGradotagged by System, 8/22/10
- productGrado SR80i Headphonestagged by System, 7/30/10
- categoryHeadphonestagged by System, 6/14/10
- categoryIn Eartagged by System, 3/29/11
- productKoss PortaPro Headphones with Casetagged by System, 2/25/11
- categoryOver Eartagged by System, 2/10/11
- productShure SRH 940tagged by System, 11/7/11More
- brandV MODAtagged by System, 9/1/12
Related Forum Threads
- Which Grado? Last post on 4/30/11 at 7:14am in Headphones (full-size)
- Need help to get headphones - Novice in Head-Fi land.... Last post on 2/19/12 at 1:43am in Headphones (full-size)
- Need help choosing new headphones. Last post on 1/11/12 at 2:49pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Am I missing something? Last post on 10/19/11 at 9:37am in Headphones (full-size)
- 200-300 dollar cans for alternative rock. Last post on 9/15/11 at 11:43am in Headphones (full-size)
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
Last edited: 12/5/14
- Grado Modification OverviewLast edited: 9/27/11
- Headphone ImpedanceLast edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
These have been a real dream to listen to. They have a really good range of sound not artificial sounding at all. They have have as a matter fact excellent tremble. They don't pull the mids to...
Today I got this MP3 player but I am debating to keep it or not because the button layout is horrible. Also, the user interface is choppy with FLAC files. There is a noticable lag when choosing...
I’ve had my Dragon Inspire IHA-1 now for a sufficient time period to post my thoughts. I will use a subjective 5 point scoring system. Setup: Power Conditioning: Blue Circle...
Here we go again. It seems like every other review I've done lately has been on some product from this up-and-coming company that is making a name for itself. Luckily for us, this IEM from...
I tested it with Dr.Chesky's Binaural album and Depeche Mode flacs. What I like most is of course bass response..it is more than enough, maybe a bit exaggerated, aggressive. Overall, I am...
Headphone Sightings 2 - Page 497post #7441 of 1168910/5/12 at 4:20am
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #7442 of 1168910/5/12 at 8:09amYesterday night at local coffee shop saw a few sets of ibuds. Red beat solos . Silver beat solos . And matte lt grey incase Sonics. I liked the suggestion of someone an may start to try and grab secret pics lolpost #7443 of 1168910/5/12 at 8:27amQuote:
It's funny people mention that because I say an interesting pair of JVC headphones and snapped a picture of it a few days ago. I'll upload it tonight ;Ppost #7444 of 1168910/5/12 at 10:20amQuote:Quote:
Lol yea lets see if we can get the ball rollin on secret agent pics...... If not we can start our own spy thread (or i guess u cld do something novel and actually ask for permission).....post #7445 of 1168910/5/12 at 11:04amQuote:
Yeah, I think I'd feel awkward photgraphing strangers in public, not to mention standing out while taking the pic.
But if you can manage to snap a good one, kudos to you!post #7446 of 1168910/5/12 at 11:24ampost #7447 of 1168910/5/12 at 11:27am
For the few weeks I've been on campus, I've seen:
•Dozens of Beats solos and studios
•One or two Beats Pros
•V-Modas, not sure what model
•A few Sennheiser HD...202/205? Can't remember.
•ONE Grado, probably SR-80. Older guy had them. Non-student.
•Sony MDR (not sure if V6 or not), cheap sony headphones, and one XBR.post #7448 of 1168910/5/12 at 11:41amwell i got my gear and im on a spy camera mission.....
place to go is airports.... other than the fact there's a gazillion beats everywhere you look....post #7449 of 1168910/5/12 at 12:21pmpost #7450 of 1168910/5/12 at 1:48pmWalked through a uni campus as a shortcut, and it was Beats and white Apple buds er'ywhere. I guess the fact it was a teaching hospital shouldn't make us too worried that non-audiophile medics are charged with looking after our precious bodily fluids.
Edited by BBBS - 10/5/12 at 2:12pmpost #7451 of 1168910/5/12 at 4:56pmpost #7452 of 1168910/5/12 at 9:33pmQuote:
Just make sure the shutter sound on your phone is disabled....lolpost #7453 of 1168910/5/12 at 9:33pm
I can't believe people are suggesting taking furtive pictures of strangers wearing headphones!
Haha I remember the first time I saw the HD 800. There was this guy in the boarding room in the Airport at Incheon, Korea. I was literally drooling since I knew exactly what they were...he looked at me and then I asked "wow, are those the HD 800?!...can I take a look?". He was actually flattered so I think the idea isn't as crazy as it sounds! (I think wearing HD 800 on the go is far crazier than asking to take a picture of them )
Edited by Arkyle - 10/5/12 at 9:35pmpost #7454 of 1168910/6/12 at 3:45am
- Headphone Sightings 2
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Grado Modification Overview
- › Pictures of Your Portable Rig (part XVI) 2 seconds ago
- › Quick poll on ATH-A900X vs AKG-K550 9 seconds ago
- › Sennheiser HD650 Impressions Thread 55 seconds ago
- › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge 58 seconds ago
- › Need some help as soon as possible on what headphones I want next! 1 minute ago
- › Fostex T50RP Incremental Mods and Measurements 1 minute ago
- › Whats the first thing I should do to improve my setup? 2 minutes ago
- › Gustard U12 USB Interface 8 Core XMOS chip 2 minutes ago
- › MrSpeakers Alpha Prime (Sold) 2 minutes ago
- › REVIEW - HiFiMan HE-560 Planar Magnetic Headphones - Stock... 4 minutes ago
- › Bowers & Wilkins P7 by Ragingfighter
- › FiiO X3 Portable Music Player by hstubc
- › Inspire by Dennis Had IHA-1 Dragon Version by BlakeT
- › MP4Nation Brainwavz M1 by JoeDoe
- › Koss RUK 30K Noise Isolating In-Ear Stereophone, Black by ajlan
- › Audiotrak Prodigy 7.1 HiFi by Ataka
- › Creative Fatal1ty Gaming Headset by TsukiNick
- › SHOZY Alien DAP by AudioGG
- › The House of Marley Liberate XL BT by Giogio
- › Bang & Olufsen A8 Earphones by fjhuerta
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)