- 193 Posts. Joined 2/2009
- Select All Posts By This User
Recent Images In This Thread
- productAudio Technica L3000tagged by System, 5/11/11
- productBose Companion 2 Series II multimedia speaker systemtagged by System, 8/29/11
- brandGerman Maestrotagged by AmberOzL, 7/24/13
- brandGradotagged by System, 8/22/10
- productGrado SR80i Headphonestagged by System, 7/30/10
- categoryHeadphonestagged by System, 6/14/10
- categoryIn Eartagged by System, 3/29/11
- productKoss PortaPro Headphones with Casetagged by System, 2/25/11
- categoryOver Eartagged by System, 2/10/11
- productShure SRH 940tagged by System, 11/7/11More
- brandV MODAtagged by System, 9/1/12
Related Forum Threads
- Which Grado? Last post on 4/30/11 at 7:14am in Headphones (full-size)
- Need help to get headphones - Novice in Head-Fi land.... Last post on 2/19/12 at 1:43am in Headphones (full-size)
- Need help choosing new headphones. Last post on 1/11/12 at 2:49pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Am I missing something? Last post on 10/19/11 at 9:37am in Headphones (full-size)
- 200-300 dollar cans for alternative rock. Last post on 9/15/11 at 11:43am in Headphones (full-size)
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
Last edited: 1/18/16
- Grado Modification OverviewLast edited: 9/21/16
- Headphone ImpedanceLast edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
AK Audio Super Dolphin 6BASticking a Dolphin in your ears! DisclaimerThe Super Dolphin 6BA is a loaner unit provided in exchange for my honest and unbiased opinion. I have tried my best to...
This is an excellent pair of headphones, sound is very clear, and the looks are impressive. I am disappointed with the padding, hurts to wear in less then 15 minutes. Pads can be replaced though....
I've had mine for almost 5 years, still breathing and still sounds great! I've had mine short circuit for two times because and fixed it, still sounds the same. So far this is the best for me and I...
When these went on sale at massdrop I thought I was going to put one over on the man and get some really good audiophile grade headphones for $100, sadly that's not what I got when the package...
This little DAC punches way way way above its weight. I fell deep into the audiophile hole about a month ago, waiting for our 2nd son to be born. If I could be so bold, I went through a...
Headphone Sightings 2 - Page 497post #7441 of 1233410/5/12 at 8:09amYesterday night at local coffee shop saw a few sets of ibuds. Red beat solos . Silver beat solos . And matte lt grey incase Sonics. I liked the suggestion of someone an may start to try and grab secret pics lol
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #7442 of 1233410/5/12 at 8:27amQuote:
It's funny people mention that because I say an interesting pair of JVC headphones and snapped a picture of it a few days ago. I'll upload it tonight ;Ppost #7443 of 1233410/5/12 at 10:20amQuote:Quote:
Lol yea lets see if we can get the ball rollin on secret agent pics...... If not we can start our own spy thread (or i guess u cld do something novel and actually ask for permission).....post #7444 of 1233410/5/12 at 11:04amQuote:
Yeah, I think I'd feel awkward photgraphing strangers in public, not to mention standing out while taking the pic.
But if you can manage to snap a good one, kudos to you!post #7445 of 1233410/5/12 at 11:24ampost #7446 of 1233410/5/12 at 11:27am
For the few weeks I've been on campus, I've seen:
•Dozens of Beats solos and studios
•One or two Beats Pros
•V-Modas, not sure what model
•A few Sennheiser HD...202/205? Can't remember.
•ONE Grado, probably SR-80. Older guy had them. Non-student.
•Sony MDR (not sure if V6 or not), cheap sony headphones, and one XBR.post #7447 of 1233410/5/12 at 11:41amwell i got my gear and im on a spy camera mission.....
place to go is airports.... other than the fact there's a gazillion beats everywhere you look....post #7448 of 1233410/5/12 at 12:21pmpost #7449 of 1233410/5/12 at 1:48pmWalked through a uni campus as a shortcut, and it was Beats and white Apple buds er'ywhere. I guess the fact it was a teaching hospital shouldn't make us too worried that non-audiophile medics are charged with looking after our precious bodily fluids.
Edited by BBBS - 10/5/12 at 2:12pmpost #7450 of 1233410/5/12 at 4:56pmpost #7451 of 1233410/5/12 at 9:33pmQuote:
Just make sure the shutter sound on your phone is disabled....lolpost #7452 of 1233410/5/12 at 9:33pm
I can't believe people are suggesting taking furtive pictures of strangers wearing headphones!
Haha I remember the first time I saw the HD 800. There was this guy in the boarding room in the Airport at Incheon, Korea. I was literally drooling since I knew exactly what they were...he looked at me and then I asked "wow, are those the HD 800?!...can I take a look?". He was actually flattered so I think the idea isn't as crazy as it sounds! (I think wearing HD 800 on the go is far crazier than asking to take a picture of them )
Edited by Arkyle - 10/5/12 at 9:35pmpost #7453 of 1233410/6/12 at 3:45ampost #7454 of 1233410/6/12 at 3:56ampost #7455 of 1233410/6/12 at 7:21am
- Headphone Sightings 2
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Grado Modification Overview
- › Fostex T50rp sound leak? 59 seconds ago
- › Shanling M3 1 minute ago
- › Bose QC35 Wireless Noise-Cancelling Headphones 1 minute ago
- › IBasso Audio IT03 2 minutes ago
- › Feliks Audio Elise Impressions Thread – a New Start (please read... 2 minutes ago
- › Sennheiser HD650 Impressions Thread 2 minutes ago
- › Earbuds Round-Up 2 minutes ago
- › NEW SONY NW-WM1Z / WM1A FLAGSHIP HI-END DAP!!! 2 minutes ago
- › Chinese / Asian Brand Info Thread (Portable Headphones and IEMs) 2 minutes ago
- › Introducing the new Continental V5 portable tube amp 3 minutes ago
- › Super Dolphin 6BA by RedJohn456
- › HE-5LE by audiophilehe400
- › Logitech X-540 5.1 Surround Sound Speaker System with Subwoofer by artofmanliness
- › Massdrop x HIFIMAN HE350 by reikoshea
- › Hifime Sabre 9018 USB DAC by Rish732
- › Beyerdynamic DT 770 PRO Closed Studio Headphones - 250 Ohms by Rish732
- › FiiO A1 Micro Headphone Amplifier by chef8489
- › Over Ear Headphones，Mixcder ShareMe Pro Bluetooth 4.1 Stereo HiFi... by B9Scrambler
- › DIGNIS LAETUS case for Chord Electronics Mojo by HiFiChris
- › Burson Audio Supreme Sound Opamp V5i by cleg
- › Flawless Album Suggestions
- › The Audiophile Scene in a Third World Country...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide:...
- › Chord Mojo FAQ
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear
- › All about iPod Touch 6G as digital transport
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...