The local Dick Smith (electronics store) is starting to stock up on Sony XBA series. Great.
Recent Images In This Thread
- productAudio Technica L3000tagged by System, 5/11/11
- productBose Companion 2 Series II multimedia speaker systemtagged by System, 8/29/11
- brandGerman Maestrotagged by AmberOzL, 7/24/13
- brandGradotagged by System, 8/22/10
- productGrado SR80i Headphonestagged by System, 7/30/10
- categoryHeadphonestagged by System, 6/14/10
- categoryIn Eartagged by System, 3/29/11
- productKoss PortaPro Headphones with Casetagged by System, 2/25/11
- categoryOver Eartagged by System, 2/10/11
- productShure SRH 940tagged by System, 11/7/11More
- brandV MODAtagged by System, 9/1/12
Related Forum Threads
- Which Grado? Last post on 4/30/11 at 7:14am in Headphones (full-size)
- Need help to get headphones - Novice in Head-Fi land.... Last post on 2/19/12 at 1:43am in Headphones (full-size)
- Need help choosing new headphones. Last post on 1/11/12 at 2:49pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Am I missing something? Last post on 10/19/11 at 9:37am in Headphones (full-size)
- 200-300 dollar cans for alternative rock. Last post on 9/15/11 at 11:43am in Headphones (full-size)
Grado Modification Overview
Last edited: 9/27/11
- Headphone ImpedanceLast edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
- Top Tier Universal Iem Comparison Chart And InformationLast edited: 5/7/10
I like to mod…yes, I am one of those head-fiers. My specific area of interest is Grados, and wooden cups for them. I delight in sourcing cups, finding the drivers, and transforming a prosaic...
The Korean company really needs no introduction at this point. They have proven themselves as a capable IEM maker with a series of top of the line hybrid as well as some good sound yet budget...
These iems are better than some entry levels (Shure 215/ hifiman RE0/ RE 400/ Sennheiser CX300) with a wider soundstage due to the 13mm dynamic driver , however need serious burn in for at least 50...
First, I’d like to thank the folks at Narmoo for providing a sample of their R1M earphones for review. In recent years, the IEM market has sort of exploded, seeing a number of established...
I work with Trance music most ... Before The New released update 3.0 for the thing i wasn't really satisfied with its quality of sound in trance ...but the update Changed everything ,EVERYthing...
Headphone Sightings 2 - Page 497post #7441 of 1127410/5/12 at 4:20am
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #7442 of 1127410/5/12 at 8:09amYesterday night at local coffee shop saw a few sets of ibuds. Red beat solos . Silver beat solos . And matte lt grey incase Sonics. I liked the suggestion of someone an may start to try and grab secret pics lolpost #7443 of 1127410/5/12 at 8:27amQuote:
It's funny people mention that because I say an interesting pair of JVC headphones and snapped a picture of it a few days ago. I'll upload it tonight ;Ppost #7444 of 1127410/5/12 at 10:20amQuote:Quote:
Lol yea lets see if we can get the ball rollin on secret agent pics...... If not we can start our own spy thread (or i guess u cld do something novel and actually ask for permission).....post #7445 of 1127410/5/12 at 11:04amQuote:
Yeah, I think I'd feel awkward photgraphing strangers in public, not to mention standing out while taking the pic.
But if you can manage to snap a good one, kudos to you!post #7446 of 1127410/5/12 at 11:24ampost #7447 of 1127410/5/12 at 11:27am
For the few weeks I've been on campus, I've seen:
•Dozens of Beats solos and studios
•One or two Beats Pros
•V-Modas, not sure what model
•A few Sennheiser HD...202/205? Can't remember.
•ONE Grado, probably SR-80. Older guy had them. Non-student.
•Sony MDR (not sure if V6 or not), cheap sony headphones, and one XBR.post #7448 of 1127410/5/12 at 11:41amwell i got my gear and im on a spy camera mission.....
place to go is airports.... other than the fact there's a gazillion beats everywhere you look....post #7449 of 1127410/5/12 at 12:21pmpost #7450 of 1127410/5/12 at 1:48pmWalked through a uni campus as a shortcut, and it was Beats and white Apple buds er'ywhere. I guess the fact it was a teaching hospital shouldn't make us too worried that non-audiophile medics are charged with looking after our precious bodily fluids.
Edited by BBBS - 10/5/12 at 2:12pmpost #7451 of 1127410/5/12 at 4:56pmpost #7452 of 1127410/5/12 at 9:33pmQuote:
Just make sure the shutter sound on your phone is disabled....lolpost #7453 of 1127410/5/12 at 9:33pm
I can't believe people are suggesting taking furtive pictures of strangers wearing headphones!
Haha I remember the first time I saw the HD 800. There was this guy in the boarding room in the Airport at Incheon, Korea. I was literally drooling since I knew exactly what they were...he looked at me and then I asked "wow, are those the HD 800?!...can I take a look?". He was actually flattered so I think the idea isn't as crazy as it sounds! (I think wearing HD 800 on the go is far crazier than asking to take a picture of them )
Edited by Arkyle - 10/5/12 at 9:35pmpost #7454 of 1127410/6/12 at 3:45am
- Headphone Sightings 2
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Headphone Impedance
- › If you still love Etymotic ER4, this is the thread for you... 14 seconds ago
- › Hifiman he-400i Impressions and Discussion 49 seconds ago
- › D marc0's Journal: My Head-fi Journey (NEW: T-PEOS Altone 200 Review!) 1 minute ago
- › Audeze LCD-X 1 minute ago
- › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge 2 minutes ago
- › Perfect conditon ibasso DX50 5 minutes ago
- › NEW Schiit Lyr 2: Impressions 5 minutes ago
- › Speaker amps for headphones 5 minutes ago
- › HiFiman HE-500 (HE as in High End) Proving to be an enjoyable... 6 minutes ago
- › Grado SR325e with Dragonfly? 8 minutes ago
- › Sennheiser Grado Hybrid a.k.a. SennGrado by fleasbaby
- › T-Peos Altone200 by ClieOS
- › SONY MDR-XB30EX-B Black | In-Ear EXTRA BASS Headphones (Japanese... by francopro
- › NarMoo R1M High-Fidelity Noise Isolation Headphones with Mic by TheGame21x
- › FiiO X3 Portable Music Player by ash47
- › Electric Avenues PA2V2 by shak85
- › C&C BH Portable Headphone Amp by shak85
- › Yamaha PRO 500 by cel4145
- › TDK BA200 by Ch1Kn
- › Oppo HA-1 Integrated Headphone DAC and Amplifier. by Xyrium
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Exercise Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Wireless Headphones)