No more Beats sightings, people! Otherwise, I am going to start Honda Civic or Nike shoes sightings.
Recent Images In This Thread
- productAudio Technica L3000tagged by System, 5/11/11
- productBose Companion 2 Series II multimedia speaker systemtagged by System, 8/29/11
- brandGerman Maestrotagged by AmberOzL, 7/24/13
- brandGradotagged by System, 8/22/10
- productGrado SR80i Headphonestagged by System, 7/30/10
- categoryHeadphonestagged by System, 6/14/10
- categoryIn Eartagged by System, 3/29/11
- productKoss PortaPro Headphones with Casetagged by System, 2/25/11
- categoryOver Eartagged by System, 2/10/11
- productShure SRH 940tagged by System, 11/7/11More
- brandV MODAtagged by System, 9/1/12
Related Forum Threads
- Which Grado? Last post on 4/30/11 at 7:14am in Headphones (full-size)
- Need help to get headphones - Novice in Head-Fi land.... Last post on 2/19/12 at 1:43am in Headphones (full-size)
- Need help choosing new headphones. Last post on 1/11/12 at 2:49pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Am I missing something? Last post on 10/19/11 at 9:37am in Headphones (full-size)
- 200-300 dollar cans for alternative rock. Last post on 9/15/11 at 11:43am in Headphones (full-size)
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
Last edited: 12/5/14
- Grado Modification OverviewLast edited: 9/27/11
- Headphone ImpedanceLast edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
Before I get into my review, some disclosure: I received a free loaner unit as part of a mini North American tour, set up and sponsored by @EmpJ of CTC Audio. I got to keep the unit for a...
First off, I want to thank Brainwavz and Audrey for this BLU-100 unit. Packaging and Accessories I received the BLU-100 before its release and it came in the Brainwavz iem case without...
These have been the best headphones I have used for $99. For the few weeks they worked, it was amazing. Unfortunately, after a few weeks, the right earcup detached from the headband. They seem to...
It was a long time since I orignally intended to write this review as I wanted to check black Velvet in addition to the Crystal velvet I've had. You can find a lot of impression on Head-fi...
The ATH-CK9’s were purchased by me and I’m not in any way affiliated with Audio-Technica. Built and accessories: The ATH-CKR9 is a dual dynamic IEM featuring two 13mm drivers. The drivers are...
Headphone Sightings 2 - Page 484
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #7247 of 120729/11/12 at 4:13pmpost #7248 of 120729/11/12 at 4:19pm
My philosophy professor made my day earlier today.
Goes on a tangent and rages about how people use the stock apple ibuds that's worth like 40 cents and are turned off by perfectly good music. Then he says he counts how many people use them on a daily basis and says about 6/10 people with headphones on campus are wearing ibuds.post #7249 of 120729/11/12 at 4:25pmpost #7250 of 120729/11/12 at 4:26pmQuote:Originally Posted by viralcow
My philosophy professor made my day earlier today.
Goes on a tangent and rages about how people use the stock apple ibuds that's worth like 40 cents and are turned off by perfectly good music. Then he says he counts how many people use them on a daily basis and says about 6/10 people with headphones on campus are wearing ibuds.
lol extra credit for good headphones?
and yesilkedonkeys39 please tell me again.
Edited by linglingjr - 9/11/12 at 4:27pmpost #7251 of 120729/11/12 at 4:48pmpost #7252 of 120729/11/12 at 4:54pmQuote:
i asked if you could tell it again, the first time it went by to fast for me to laughpost #7253 of 120729/11/12 at 5:11pmpost #7254 of 120729/11/12 at 8:06pmQuote:
Should start a custom/DIY/whatever cable sighting thread...
Or well, a stupid person sighting....post #7255 of 120729/12/12 at 1:01ampost #7256 of 120729/12/12 at 2:05pmpost #7257 of 120729/12/12 at 3:27pmpost #7258 of 120729/12/12 at 6:30pmpost #7259 of 120729/12/12 at 8:16pm
Today i saw a kid at my school with WIRELESS beats solos. Kinda odd. One of my friends was trying to sell his skullcandy aviators, and then i later saw another pair of avaitors at the grocery store. Nothing too special, but the aviators my friend let me listen to sounded actually decent considering they are skullcandys.
- Headphone Sightings 2
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Grado Modification Overview
- › Headphones for metal music - ultimate solution 18 seconds ago
- › The FiiO X3 2nd gen (ex X3K, X3II) Thread : 192K/24B,... 52 seconds ago
- › TTPOD T1-E Impressions thread 1 minute ago
- › Knowledge Zenith (KZ) impressions thread 2 minutes ago
- › Music when studying for exams 3 minutes ago
- › Introducing Lotoo PAW Gold 4 minutes ago
- › Glove Audio A1 jacket DAC Amp for AK120 4 minutes ago
- › Questyle QP1 5 minutes ago
- › JVC HA-FXT90 Appreciation Thread [User-Info/Buying Guide/Reviews on... 8 minutes ago
- › MrSpeakers Ether Impressions Thread 8 minutes ago
- › Cayin N6 PCM1792A chip DSD lossless music player by hakushondaimao
- › Brainwavz BLU-100 Bluetooth IEMs by kova4a
- › Grado Labs SR80e by SeraphSolus
- › EarSonics Velvet by LMka
- › Audio-Technica In-Ear Headphones ATH-CKR9 (Japan Import) by peter123
- › Ultimate Ears super.fi 3 Studio - Headphones ( in-ear ear-bud ) -... by Lewzke
- › FiiO X3 2nd gen Ultraportable Hi-Res DAP by chowmein83
- › Alclair Curve by Brooko
- › Noble Audio Kaiser 10 by wofsie
- › Etymotic Research HF5 Portable In-Ear Earphones by Chiek
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2