No more Beats sightings, people! Otherwise, I am going to start Honda Civic or Nike shoes sightings.
Recent Images In This Thread
- productAudio Technica L3000tagged by System, 5/11/11
- productBose Companion 2 Series II multimedia speaker systemtagged by System, 8/29/11
- brandGerman Maestrotagged by AmberOzL, 7/24/13
- brandGradotagged by System, 8/22/10
- productGrado SR80i Headphonestagged by System, 7/30/10
- categoryHeadphonestagged by System, 6/14/10
- categoryIn Eartagged by System, 3/29/11
- productKoss PortaPro Headphones with Casetagged by System, 2/25/11
- categoryOver Eartagged by System, 2/10/11
- productShure SRH 940tagged by System, 11/7/11More
- brandV MODAtagged by System, 9/1/12
Related Forum Threads
- Which Grado? Last post on 4/30/11 at 7:14am in Headphones (full-size)
- Need help to get headphones - Novice in Head-Fi land.... Last post on 2/19/12 at 1:43am in Headphones (full-size)
- Need help choosing new headphones. Last post on 1/11/12 at 2:49pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Am I missing something? Last post on 10/19/11 at 9:37am in Headphones (full-size)
- 200-300 dollar cans for alternative rock. Last post on 9/15/11 at 11:43am in Headphones (full-size)
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
Last edited: 12/5/14
- Grado Modification OverviewLast edited: 9/27/11
- Headphone ImpedanceLast edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
Well, I can't really write much more than what I wrote for the E40. They are the same in everything except that the E50 is bigger and have at least some bass. Actually, to really be honest,...
The only reason to buy these Headphones is if you want to give money to JBL in change of a big JBL logo on your head. Or if you hate Paul McCartney and want to listen to the Beatles without any...
The other reviewer said enough and in detail, so I will limit myself in giving my very brief opinion of their sound. Later on in the Forum, in the "Huge Comparison" thread, I will make a sort of...
Headphone Sightings 2 - Page 484
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #7247 of 116889/11/12 at 4:13pmpost #7248 of 116889/11/12 at 4:19pm
My philosophy professor made my day earlier today.
Goes on a tangent and rages about how people use the stock apple ibuds that's worth like 40 cents and are turned off by perfectly good music. Then he says he counts how many people use them on a daily basis and says about 6/10 people with headphones on campus are wearing ibuds.post #7249 of 116889/11/12 at 4:25pmpost #7250 of 116889/11/12 at 4:26pmQuote:Originally Posted by viralcow
My philosophy professor made my day earlier today.
Goes on a tangent and rages about how people use the stock apple ibuds that's worth like 40 cents and are turned off by perfectly good music. Then he says he counts how many people use them on a daily basis and says about 6/10 people with headphones on campus are wearing ibuds.
lol extra credit for good headphones?
and yesilkedonkeys39 please tell me again.
Edited by linglingjr - 9/11/12 at 4:27pmpost #7251 of 116889/11/12 at 4:48pmpost #7252 of 116889/11/12 at 4:54pmQuote:
i asked if you could tell it again, the first time it went by to fast for me to laughpost #7253 of 116889/11/12 at 5:11pmpost #7254 of 116889/11/12 at 8:06pmQuote:
Should start a custom/DIY/whatever cable sighting thread...
Or well, a stupid person sighting....post #7255 of 116889/12/12 at 1:01ampost #7256 of 116889/12/12 at 2:05pmpost #7257 of 116889/12/12 at 3:27pmpost #7258 of 116889/12/12 at 6:30pmpost #7259 of 116889/12/12 at 8:16pm
Today i saw a kid at my school with WIRELESS beats solos. Kinda odd. One of my friends was trying to sell his skullcandy aviators, and then i later saw another pair of avaitors at the grocery store. Nothing too special, but the aviators my friend let me listen to sounded actually decent considering they are skullcandys.
- Headphone Sightings 2
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Grado Modification Overview
- › Sennheiser Momentum On-Ear Impressions 1 minute ago
- › Music Game IX 3 minutes ago
- › Burson Audio Conductor Virtuoso 3 minutes ago
- › Woo Audio WA6 + WA6SE: Tubes, Comments, Pictures, and Advice 3 minutes ago
- › Night Time Shots Of Our Tubes Glowing -- Post Them Here!! 3 minutes ago
- › Band Name Game II 4 minutes ago
- › The Deals DISCUSSION Thread (READ THE FIRST POST!!!) 5 minutes ago
- › New Release! The K7XX Massdrop First Edition - an exclusive from... 6 minutes ago
- › Sennheiser HD 598 or? 7 minutes ago
- › Noble Audio - the Wizard returns! 8 minutes ago
- › JBL E50BT Black Premium Wireless Over-Ear Bluetooth Stereo... by Giogio
- › JBL E40BT Black High-Performance Wireless On-Ear Bluetooth Stereo... by Giogio
- › Focal Spirit Professional by Frequen-C
- › Philips Fidelio X2 by Frequen-C
- › AKG K845 Bluetooth Over-Ear Headphones by Giogio
- › Beats Studio Wireless Over-Ear Headphone by Giogio
- › FiiO E09K by Delance26
- › Dunu DN-1000 by screwedpeep
- › Sony BDPS500 Bravia Theater Sync Blu-ray Player by Joong
- › Audio Technica Sonic Fuel ATH-CKX9iS In-ear Headphones with In-line... by BenKatz
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)