Recent Images In This Thread
- productAudio Technica L3000tagged by System, 5/11/11
- productBose Companion 2 Series II multimedia speaker systemtagged by System, 8/29/11
- brandGerman Maestrotagged by AmberOzL, 7/24/13
- brandGradotagged by System, 8/22/10
- productGrado SR80i Headphonestagged by System, 7/30/10
- categoryHeadphonestagged by System, 6/14/10
- categoryIn Eartagged by System, 3/29/11
- productKoss PortaPro Headphones with Casetagged by System, 2/25/11
- categoryOver Eartagged by System, 2/10/11
- productShure SRH 940tagged by System, 11/7/11More
- brandV MODAtagged by System, 9/1/12
Related Forum Threads
- Which Grado? Last post on 4/30/11 at 7:14am in Headphones (full-size)
- Need help to get headphones - Novice in Head-Fi land.... Last post on 2/19/12 at 1:43am in Headphones (full-size)
- Need help choosing new headphones. Last post on 1/11/12 at 2:49pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Am I missing something? Last post on 10/19/11 at 9:37am in Headphones (full-size)
- 200-300 dollar cans for alternative rock. Last post on 9/15/11 at 11:43am in Headphones (full-size)
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
Last edited: 1/18/16
- Grado Modification OverviewLast edited: 9/27/11
- Headphone ImpedanceLast edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
For larger views of the photos (1200 x 800) - please click on the individual images INTRODUCTION I've had the pleasure of listening to most of DUNU Topsound's hybrid earphones (DN1000, 2000...
Read the full review here! http://www.head-fi.org/t/809194/review-t-peos-rasiel
you'll hear what the musicians wanted their music to be sounded like. Well-balanced. Design is not so good as my friend's jh 13 but he had repaired his connector twice. only bad thing is that the...
I am a big fan of overachieving gear of any kind. What I mean by overachieving is the “they sound way too good for the price” factor. This is a highly subjective mindset because the worth of...
Full review of the Asura 2, Zen 2 & Duke here: http://www.head-fi.org/t/809154/review-venture-electronics-ve-asura-2-0-zen-2-0-duke-a-new-path-to-high-end-sound Sound: The...
Headphone Sightings 2 - Page 449post #6721 of 123115/25/12 at 6:02pm
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #6722 of 123115/25/12 at 6:04pm
Deaf drivers are actually considered safer then average there used to relying almost exclusively on the sight. Personally I think fully open headphone should be allowed as they don't block outside noise very well at all and earplugs should be allowed if your in a non sealed vehicle e.g windows down,motorcycle,convertible as your able to hear alot more outside noise like that and the sound levels depending on how fast you are driving are high enough to cause hearing loss if you drive to long like that.post #6723 of 123115/25/12 at 8:23pm
An older gentleman in his mid 40's got stopped for driving with his HE300's and they actually took away his headphones. He told me this when coming back to the store and asked if we happened to carry the lcd2's to replace them.
Now I wonder... did he find a pair of the audez'e and will he try driving with them?post #6724 of 123115/26/12 at 2:21ampost #6725 of 123115/26/12 at 5:59ampost #6726 of 123115/26/12 at 6:08am
I saw a guy in his early twenties on the train wearing a pair of ATH m50's , not a pair you can readily buy in Ireland without the Internet, so I thought to myself, wow a man with a passion for sound ! +1
I'm almost certain I've seen a pair of grado's in Trinity College too, was a mere glimpse, but i'm almost certain!
Its funny how these sightings are so rare :)post #6727 of 123115/28/12 at 5:34pmpost #6728 of 123115/28/12 at 7:13pmOn Friday I saw a black man walking down Howard St wearing a pair of Sony XB's and an Above & Beyond t-shirt. Only good sighting as of late. Lol
Sent from my SGH-T989 using Satanic Unicorn magic.post #6729 of 123115/31/12 at 8:09pm
Not a sighting exactly, But I walked into Bestbuy today and went to the headphone section and an employee had a cart full of HD280s/380s, every Pioneer HDJ model and a few others like the AiAiAi tma-1s and was stocking them on the shelf. This surprised me a lot, Bestbuy seems to be selling a lot more quality cans now.post #6730 of 123115/31/12 at 8:12pmQuote:Originally Posted by RobustOrange
Not a sighting exactly, But I walked into Bestbuy today and went to the headphone section and an employee had a cart full of HD280s/380s, every Pioneer HDJ model and a few others like the AiAiAi tma-1s and was stocking them on the shelf. This surprised me a lot, Bestbuy US seems to be selling a lot more quality cans now.
Here in Canada it's still beats, bose and skullcandypost #6731 of 123115/31/12 at 8:28pm
Friend came over yesterday. Let him have a listen to MS Pros, DT880, DT440. He didn't seem to really get into it all, until I showed him my XB500...
Everybody wants bass bass, nothing but bass.
Oh well, let them eat cake!post #6732 of 123116/1/12 at 12:22pmpost #6733 of 123116/4/12 at 7:07pm
A few weeks back I saw a man who was probably in his 70's rockin a pair of Portapros in a local foodcourt. On my commute on the bus I have seen all sorts of phones, I won't bore you with the crap that most people wear but a few notable exceptions are: AH D5000, Senn HD600, CAL!, and Shure 840s.post #6734 of 123116/4/12 at 9:30pm
The only thing I see at my middle school is beats. I try to educate people, but without high end audio equipment on hand, explaining it without an auditory aid is hard. This hobby is hard with my only income being a $10 a week allowance . My dream portable rig= Dx100+Mk3+UM Miracle = $2,430. Time required too get there: 243 weeks = 4.6 yearspost #6735 of 123116/4/12 at 9:33pmQuote:Originally Posted by REP17
The only thing I see at my middle school is beats. I try to educate people, but without high end audio equipment on hand, explaining it without an auditory aid is hard. This hobby is hard with my only income being a $10 a week allowance . My dream portable rig= Dx100+Mk3+UM Miracle = $2,430. Time required too get there: 243 weeks = 4.6 years
You have a huge head start, you have good taste in gear.
- Headphone Sightings 2
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Grado Modification Overview
- › ONKYO DP-X1 | Dual Sabre Dacs | Balanced | Sabre BTL Amp | MQA |... 26 seconds ago
- › Canlanta 2016 Impressions 1 minute ago
- › Music Game IX 2 minutes ago
- › Pictures of Your Portable Rig (part XVI) 5 minutes ago
- › Red Wine Audio Signature 30.2 LFP-V Edition Speaker Amplifier 6 minutes ago
- › Three Word Story 7 minutes ago
- › 1964 Ears Adel IEMs 9 minutes ago
- › New Dragonfly Black and Red Discussion 9 minutes ago
- › JVC HA-SZ2000 for gaming 9 minutes ago
- › XMOS XU208 USB BRIDGES - THE LATEST GEN HAS ARRIVED! 10 minutes ago
- › DUNU DN-2002 by Brooko
- › T-PEOS RASIEL by kimvictor
- › Westone ES 5 by Xu Tianyi
- › SHOZY Zero IEM by Aornic
- › Venture Electronics Asura 2.0 by Zelda
- › Venture Electronics (VE) Zen V2 by Zelda
- › Venture Electronics (VE) the Duke by Zelda
- › Hisoundaudio HSA-H200 Pro by mark2410
- › Brainwavz Hooka by Wokei
- › FiiO RM1 Bluetooth Remote Controller by kdub
- › Flawless Album Suggestions
- › The Audiophile Scene in a Third World Country...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide:...
- › Chord Mojo FAQ
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear
- › All about iPod Touch 6G as digital transport
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...