Sorry.... It should be SRH 840. :P
Recent Images In This Thread
- productAudio Technica L3000tagged by System, 5/11/11
- productBose Companion 2 Series II multimedia speaker systemtagged by System, 8/29/11
- brandGerman Maestrotagged by AmberOzL, 7/24/13
- brandGradotagged by System, 8/22/10
- productGrado SR80i Headphonestagged by System, 7/30/10
- categoryHeadphonestagged by System, 6/14/10
- categoryIn Eartagged by System, 3/29/11
- productKoss PortaPro Headphones with Casetagged by System, 2/25/11
- categoryOver Eartagged by System, 2/10/11
- productShure SRH 940tagged by System, 11/7/11More
- brandV MODAtagged by System, 9/1/12
Related Forum Threads
- Which Grado? Last post on 4/30/11 at 7:14am in Headphones (full-size)
- Need help to get headphones - Novice in Head-Fi land.... Last post on 2/19/12 at 1:43am in Headphones (full-size)
- Need help choosing new headphones. Last post on 1/11/12 at 2:49pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Am I missing something? Last post on 10/19/11 at 9:37am in Headphones (full-size)
- 200-300 dollar cans for alternative rock. Last post on 9/15/11 at 11:43am in Headphones (full-size)
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
Last edited: 8/6/15
- Grado Modification OverviewLast edited: 9/27/11
- Headphone ImpedanceLast edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
I've done a lot of A-B comparing and the Schiit Wyrd absolutely improves my sound quality. Without it, the music sounds more distant, less expansive, less clear and also a bit softer volume. A...
Disclaimer I got this unit as part of Australia/New Zealand tour arranged by @d marc0, thank you very much for including me in this tour :) Introduction I am just another music fans in this...
These are good headphones. I would have preferred a hard carrying case for the headphones, but, when you consider the cost of these cans, the soft carrying bag is acceptable. If you really...
This review is the summary section of Yulong DA8II in-depth review here: http://www.head-fi.org/t/779702/yulong-da8ii-in-depth-review Please visit the above thread for more...
[[SPOILER]] Introduction: Aune Audio has been making affordable audiophile products for quite a while now – They have a number of desktop DACs and amplifiers, and recently made an entry into the...
Headphone Sightings 2 - Page 447
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #6692 of 121815/10/12 at 8:07pm
Dude wearing some Grado SR125's on the blue line this evening. Looked like he was enjoying his music.
For what it is worth (open can haters), I was pretty close to him and couldn't hear a damn thing.post #6693 of 121815/11/12 at 12:07amQuote:
That's a miracle, considering. Maybe the line is quiet enough for low volume listening using open cans? As anybody would've guessed I am not familiar with Chicago or anywhere else.post #6694 of 121815/11/12 at 4:24am
It's quite a noisy train, actually. So I don't know the volume and quality of what he was hearing. Mostly I mentioned this just as a data point for those who have threatened physical violence on users of open cans in commuting situations.post #6695 of 121815/11/12 at 4:59am
Just as I was heading out of my dorms to have some breakfast, I saw a dude wearing Sennheisers (not sure how to tell the model). They were black and closed as far as I could see. I was wearing my Denon AH-D1100 and he was somewhat surprised to see another headphone-wearing lad.post #6696 of 121815/11/12 at 5:05amQuote:
That's even more curious. More power to him though.Quote:Originally Posted by horizon21
Just as I was heading out of my dorms to have some breakfast, I saw a dude wearing Sennheisers (not sure how to tell the model). They were black and closed as far as I could see. I was wearing my Denon AH-D1100 and he was somewhat surprised to see another headphone-wearing lad.
Maybe he's a Head-Fier too LOL.post #6697 of 121815/11/12 at 3:52pmpost #6698 of 121815/11/12 at 5:56pmpost #6699 of 121815/13/12 at 4:19pm
In School: Urbanears Plattan (Pink or purple, can't remember), Coby CV320, Beats Pro.
Also, I've seen a lot of people driving with earbuds/earphones in. I don't like crossing the street in my town in the first place, and now I'm even more worried.post #6700 of 121815/13/12 at 5:19pmpost #6701 of 121815/21/12 at 12:04ampost #6702 of 121815/23/12 at 10:31am
At my local Starbucks, I sighted a guy walking with a pair of V-Moda M-80s around his neck.
And in Baltimore, I saw someone wearing a Sony XB-500.
So I had a good sighting, finally .
Oh, and I also saw what looked just like a black SkullCandy aviator, but the ear-pieces were circular instead of triangular. Maybe they decided to make them more ergonomic =P.post #6703 of 121815/23/12 at 10:40ampost #6704 of 121815/24/12 at 5:32ampost #6705 of 121815/24/12 at 9:38am
- Headphone Sightings 2
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Grado Modification Overview
- › OPPO HA-2 Portable Headphone Amplifier/DAC Discussion Thread 19 seconds ago
- › Venture Electronics (VE) Duke - a new high-performance IEM 1 minute ago
- › Sony's new flagship 2014 - MDR-Z7 3 minutes ago
- › The Entry Level Stax Thread 3 minutes ago
- › Audio-Gd Master 7 - Discrete Fully Balanced DAC (PCM1704) 4 minutes ago
- › Theft of Orpheus at IFA 2015 4 minutes ago
- › The (new) HD800 Impressions Thread 5 minutes ago
- › Schiit Owners Unite 5 minutes ago
- › Substantial bass plus excellent soundstage? 6 minutes ago
- › CHORD ELECTRONICS DAVE 7 minutes ago
- › Wyrd USB Decrapifier by Mediahound
- › Noble Audio Savant by daduy
- › Shure SRH840 by Double-A
- › Yulong Audio DA8 II by earfonia
- › Aune X1S 32Bit/384KHz DSD DAC Headphone Amplifier black by avitron142
- › Audio-Technica ATH CKR9 LTD by peter123
- › JDS Labs ODAC by YoYo JoKeR
- › Westone UM Pro10 High Performance Single Driver Noise-Isolating... by ShaftShanker
- › Sennheiser HD 650 Headphones by Pokemonn
- › Brainwavz Jive by peter123
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear
- › All about iPod Touch 6G as digital transport
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2