Sorry.... It should be SRH 840. :P
Recent Images In This Thread
- productAudio Technica L3000tagged by System, 5/11/11
- productBose Companion 2 Series II multimedia speaker systemtagged by System, 8/29/11
- brandGerman Maestrotagged by AmberOzL, 7/24/13
- brandGradotagged by System, 8/22/10
- productGrado SR80i Headphonestagged by System, 7/30/10
- categoryHeadphonestagged by System, 6/14/10
- categoryIn Eartagged by System, 3/29/11
- productKoss PortaPro Headphones with Casetagged by System, 2/25/11
- categoryOver Eartagged by System, 2/10/11
- productShure SRH 940tagged by System, 11/7/11More
- brandV MODAtagged by System, 9/1/12
Related Forum Threads
- Which Grado? Last post on 4/30/11 at 7:14am in Headphones (full-size)
- Need help to get headphones - Novice in Head-Fi land.... Last post on 2/19/12 at 1:43am in Headphones (full-size)
- Need help choosing new headphones. Last post on 1/11/12 at 2:49pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Am I missing something? Last post on 10/19/11 at 9:37am in Headphones (full-size)
- 200-300 dollar cans for alternative rock. Last post on 9/15/11 at 11:43am in Headphones (full-size)
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
Last edited: 1/18/16
- Grado Modification OverviewLast edited: 9/27/11
- Headphone ImpedanceLast edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
Campfire Audio Andromeda: Crown jewel of the Campfire fleet Introduction First, a disclaimer: I purchased the Andromeda ($1099USD) with my own money after doing my own research and thus...
Bluedio kindly sent me their 8-driver UFO bluetooth headphones in red for review - and boy I’m glad they did. Packaging Like all of their higher priced bluetooth models, the UFO’s come...
First of all, I would like to thank Shozy for the review sample of Shozy Zero! Website: http://www.shozy-hk.com/zero-earphone/ I believe what makes Shozy Zero unique is the wooden...
So I am fairly new to the audio world. The Monoprice 8323 was my second purchase on starting to get into headphones (after Superlux HD681 EVOs). I have had these headphones for about 6 months...
LEAR LHF-AE1d Quick Review by mark2410 Thanks to LEAR for the sample. Brief: All of da pretty and they sound just as good too! Price: HK$1488 or atm £146 or...
Headphone Sightings 2 - Page 447
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #6692 of 123165/10/12 at 8:07pm
Dude wearing some Grado SR125's on the blue line this evening. Looked like he was enjoying his music.
For what it is worth (open can haters), I was pretty close to him and couldn't hear a damn thing.post #6693 of 123165/11/12 at 12:07amQuote:
That's a miracle, considering. Maybe the line is quiet enough for low volume listening using open cans? As anybody would've guessed I am not familiar with Chicago or anywhere else.post #6694 of 123165/11/12 at 4:24am
It's quite a noisy train, actually. So I don't know the volume and quality of what he was hearing. Mostly I mentioned this just as a data point for those who have threatened physical violence on users of open cans in commuting situations.post #6695 of 123165/11/12 at 4:59am
Just as I was heading out of my dorms to have some breakfast, I saw a dude wearing Sennheisers (not sure how to tell the model). They were black and closed as far as I could see. I was wearing my Denon AH-D1100 and he was somewhat surprised to see another headphone-wearing lad.post #6696 of 123165/11/12 at 5:05amQuote:
That's even more curious. More power to him though.Quote:Originally Posted by horizon21
Just as I was heading out of my dorms to have some breakfast, I saw a dude wearing Sennheisers (not sure how to tell the model). They were black and closed as far as I could see. I was wearing my Denon AH-D1100 and he was somewhat surprised to see another headphone-wearing lad.
Maybe he's a Head-Fier too LOL.post #6697 of 123165/11/12 at 3:52pmpost #6698 of 123165/11/12 at 5:56pmpost #6699 of 123165/13/12 at 4:19pm
In School: Urbanears Plattan (Pink or purple, can't remember), Coby CV320, Beats Pro.
Also, I've seen a lot of people driving with earbuds/earphones in. I don't like crossing the street in my town in the first place, and now I'm even more worried.post #6700 of 123165/13/12 at 5:19pmpost #6701 of 123165/21/12 at 12:04ampost #6702 of 123165/23/12 at 10:31am
At my local Starbucks, I sighted a guy walking with a pair of V-Moda M-80s around his neck.
And in Baltimore, I saw someone wearing a Sony XB-500.
So I had a good sighting, finally .
Oh, and I also saw what looked just like a black SkullCandy aviator, but the ear-pieces were circular instead of triangular. Maybe they decided to make them more ergonomic =P.post #6703 of 123165/23/12 at 10:40ampost #6704 of 123165/24/12 at 5:32ampost #6705 of 123165/24/12 at 9:38am
- Headphone Sightings 2
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Grado Modification Overview
- › Shozy Zero: $50 IEMs with real rosewood, taking on the $500 big boys! 1 minute ago
- › Audeze SINE Series 1 minute ago
- › Samsung Note 7 - just around the corner , audiophile phone? 2 minutes ago
- › Home Theater: Let's see yours! 3 minutes ago
- › SONY NW-ZX2 HI-END DAP 3 minutes ago
- › TRINITY - PHANTOM Series - New thread + WORLDS FIRST PUSH PULL... 3 minutes ago
- › Empire Ears - Discussion & Impressions (Formerly EarWerkz) 5 minutes ago
- › Audeze LCD-2 Impressions Thread 5 minutes ago
- › Rising cost of "audiophile" equipment and importance of bias/blind... 5 minutes ago
- › $2-300 Double Duty DJ/Listening Cans? 5 minutes ago
- › Campfire Audio Andromeda by k4rstar
- › Bluedio U (UFO) PPS 8 Drivers Over-ear Bluetooth Wireless Headphone... by Peddler
- › SHOZY Zero IEM by earfonia
- › Monoprice Premium 8323 Hi-Fi DJ Style Over-the-Ear Pro Headphone by 93EXCivic
- › LEAR LHF-AE1d hybrid fit earphones by mark2410
- › Edifier Rave MP700 by dnun8086
- › MEE audio Pinnacle P1 High Fidelity Audiophile In-Ear Headphones... by Brooko
- › Edifier P220 In-Ear Chrome Design Headphones With Microphone - Blue by Hisoundfi
- › EasGear Morul U5 Waterproof Wireless Earbuds by James Mash
- › Mixcder ANC-G5 Active Noise Cancelling Hi-Fi In-ear Headphones,... by Pastapipo
- › Flawless Album Suggestions
- › The Audiophile Scene in a Third World Country...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide:...
- › Chord Mojo FAQ
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear
- › All about iPod Touch 6G as digital transport
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...