Sorry.... It should be SRH 840. :P
Recent Images In This Thread
- productAudio Technica L3000tagged by System, 5/11/11
- productBose Companion 2 Series II multimedia speaker systemtagged by System, 8/29/11
- brandGerman Maestrotagged by AmberOzL, 7/24/13
- brandGradotagged by System, 8/22/10
- productGrado SR80i Headphonestagged by System, 7/30/10
- categoryHeadphonestagged by System, 6/14/10
- categoryIn Eartagged by System, 3/29/11
- productKoss PortaPro Headphones with Casetagged by System, 2/25/11
- categoryOver Eartagged by System, 2/10/11
- productShure SRH 940tagged by System, 11/7/11More
- brandV MODAtagged by System, 9/1/12
Related Forum Threads
- Which Grado? Last post on 4/30/11 at 7:14am in Headphones (full-size)
- Need help to get headphones - Novice in Head-Fi land.... Last post on 2/19/12 at 1:43am in Headphones (full-size)
- Need help choosing new headphones. Last post on 1/11/12 at 2:49pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Am I missing something? Last post on 10/19/11 at 9:37am in Headphones (full-size)
- 200-300 dollar cans for alternative rock. Last post on 9/15/11 at 11:43am in Headphones (full-size)
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
Last edited: 12/5/14
- Grado Modification OverviewLast edited: 9/27/11
- Headphone ImpedanceLast edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
I had these a while back and found them to be pretty good alas they did have a couple things that spoiled them. Comfort: Finding the best earbuds took a bit of time. Although once you did,...
DUNU TITAN 1 - QUICK REVIEW photos taken from the internet Specifications Driver: 13mm Titanium Diaphragm Dynamic Driver Impedance:16Ω Sensitivity: 90+- 2dB Reproduction Frequency:...
At the time this review was written, the MKLL M-1 was on sale for $79.00 USD on Penon Audio’s website. Here is a link to a listing of their product at the time of the...
My review is based on the loaner pair that Oppo sent to me as part of their PM3 loaner program. My gratitude to Oppo for giving me this opportunity to demo their product. Oppo is known for...
For larger views of any of the photos (1200 x 800) - please click on the individual images INTRODUCTION My introduction to DUNU Topsound (18 months ago) was with their triple hybrid DN-1000,...
Headphone Sightings 2 - Page 447
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #6692 of 120565/10/12 at 8:07pm
Dude wearing some Grado SR125's on the blue line this evening. Looked like he was enjoying his music.
For what it is worth (open can haters), I was pretty close to him and couldn't hear a damn thing.post #6693 of 120565/11/12 at 12:07amQuote:
That's a miracle, considering. Maybe the line is quiet enough for low volume listening using open cans? As anybody would've guessed I am not familiar with Chicago or anywhere else.post #6694 of 120565/11/12 at 4:24am
It's quite a noisy train, actually. So I don't know the volume and quality of what he was hearing. Mostly I mentioned this just as a data point for those who have threatened physical violence on users of open cans in commuting situations.post #6695 of 120565/11/12 at 4:59am
Just as I was heading out of my dorms to have some breakfast, I saw a dude wearing Sennheisers (not sure how to tell the model). They were black and closed as far as I could see. I was wearing my Denon AH-D1100 and he was somewhat surprised to see another headphone-wearing lad.post #6696 of 120565/11/12 at 5:05amQuote:
That's even more curious. More power to him though.Quote:Originally Posted by horizon21
Just as I was heading out of my dorms to have some breakfast, I saw a dude wearing Sennheisers (not sure how to tell the model). They were black and closed as far as I could see. I was wearing my Denon AH-D1100 and he was somewhat surprised to see another headphone-wearing lad.
Maybe he's a Head-Fier too LOL.post #6697 of 120565/11/12 at 3:52pmpost #6698 of 120565/11/12 at 5:56pmpost #6699 of 120565/13/12 at 4:19pm
In School: Urbanears Plattan (Pink or purple, can't remember), Coby CV320, Beats Pro.
Also, I've seen a lot of people driving with earbuds/earphones in. I don't like crossing the street in my town in the first place, and now I'm even more worried.post #6700 of 120565/13/12 at 5:19pmpost #6701 of 120565/21/12 at 12:04ampost #6702 of 120565/23/12 at 10:31am
At my local Starbucks, I sighted a guy walking with a pair of V-Moda M-80s around his neck.
And in Baltimore, I saw someone wearing a Sony XB-500.
So I had a good sighting, finally .
Oh, and I also saw what looked just like a black SkullCandy aviator, but the ear-pieces were circular instead of triangular. Maybe they decided to make them more ergonomic =P.post #6703 of 120565/23/12 at 10:40ampost #6704 of 120565/24/12 at 5:32amQuote:
I wonder if you'll ever see me out and about with my cans on. lolpost #6705 of 120565/24/12 at 9:38am
- Headphone Sightings 2
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Grado Modification Overview
- › The Deals DISCUSSION Thread (READ THE FIRST POST!!!) 8 seconds ago
- › Mjolnir Audio electrostatic amps 21 seconds ago
- › Chord Hugo 55 seconds ago
- › Knowledge Zenith (KZ) impressions thread 1 minute ago
- › AC vs. DC umbilical power cord 1 minute ago
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide: (4/8/2015: Full X2 Review... 2 minutes ago
- › Crack;Bottlehead OTL 2 minutes ago
- › Sennhiser Amperior vs HD25 vs AKGk545 2 minutes ago
- › X7, the Flagship DAP from FiiO ( updated on 15/12/2014) 3 minutes ago
- › Official X3 firmware thread--3.34beta: removed 5800 song limit,... 5 minutes ago
- › Sennheiser CX 880 Premium Ear Canal Headphones by interpolate
- › Dunu TITAN 1 — titanium-coated diaphragm earphones by Paulus XII
- › MKLL M-1 in-ear monitor by Hisoundfi
- › OPPO PM-3 by Za Warudo
- › DUNU DN-2000J by Brooko
- › Null Audio Vitesse Copper Cable by MikePortnoy
- › Aune B1 by Cotnijoe
- › Schiit Audio Valhalla 2 by WifiWizard
- › AKG K612 PRO Reference Studio Headphones by rigodeni
- › RHA MA750 by fableofgod
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2