Sorry.... It should be SRH 840. :P
Recent Images In This Thread
- productAudio Technica L3000tagged by System, 5/11/11
- productBose Companion 2 Series II multimedia speaker systemtagged by System, 8/29/11
- brandGerman Maestrotagged by AmberOzL, 7/24/13
- brandGradotagged by System, 8/22/10
- productGrado SR80i Headphonestagged by System, 7/30/10
- categoryHeadphonestagged by System, 6/14/10
- categoryIn Eartagged by System, 3/29/11
- productKoss PortaPro Headphones with Casetagged by System, 2/25/11
- categoryOver Eartagged by System, 2/10/11
- productShure SRH 940tagged by System, 11/7/11More
- brandV MODAtagged by System, 9/1/12
Related Forum Threads
- Which Grado? Last post on 4/30/11 at 7:14am in Headphones (full-size)
- Need help to get headphones - Novice in Head-Fi land.... Last post on 2/19/12 at 1:43am in Headphones (full-size)
- Need help choosing new headphones. Last post on 1/11/12 at 2:49pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Am I missing something? Last post on 10/19/11 at 9:37am in Headphones (full-size)
- 200-300 dollar cans for alternative rock. Last post on 9/15/11 at 11:43am in Headphones (full-size)
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
Last edited: 1/18/16
- Grado Modification OverviewLast edited: 9/21/16
- Headphone ImpedanceLast edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
I've had mine for almost 5 years, still breathing and still sounds great! I've had mine short circuit for two times because and fixed it, still sounds the same. So far this is the best for me and I...
When these went on sale at massdrop I thought I was going to put one over on the man and get some really good audiophile grade headphones for $100, sadly that's not what I got when the package...
This little DAC punches way way way above its weight. I fell deep into the audiophile hole about a month ago, waiting for our 2nd son to be born. If I could be so bold, I went through a...
I love the Beyerdynamic dt770 250 Ohms. After searching high and low for a closed back headphone I fell upon these knowing that I would carry an amp. With the Cayin C5 - High gain at about 2.5...
As a music lover who prefers a portable means of listening to music, you might eventually discover that your device can't provide enough power for your IEMs, headphones, or earphones to reach...
Headphone Sightings 2 - Page 447
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #6692 of 123345/10/12 at 8:07pm
Dude wearing some Grado SR125's on the blue line this evening. Looked like he was enjoying his music.
For what it is worth (open can haters), I was pretty close to him and couldn't hear a damn thing.post #6693 of 123345/11/12 at 12:07amQuote:
That's a miracle, considering. Maybe the line is quiet enough for low volume listening using open cans? As anybody would've guessed I am not familiar with Chicago or anywhere else.post #6694 of 123345/11/12 at 4:24am
It's quite a noisy train, actually. So I don't know the volume and quality of what he was hearing. Mostly I mentioned this just as a data point for those who have threatened physical violence on users of open cans in commuting situations.post #6695 of 123345/11/12 at 4:59am
Just as I was heading out of my dorms to have some breakfast, I saw a dude wearing Sennheisers (not sure how to tell the model). They were black and closed as far as I could see. I was wearing my Denon AH-D1100 and he was somewhat surprised to see another headphone-wearing lad.post #6696 of 123345/11/12 at 5:05amQuote:
That's even more curious. More power to him though.Quote:Originally Posted by horizon21
Just as I was heading out of my dorms to have some breakfast, I saw a dude wearing Sennheisers (not sure how to tell the model). They were black and closed as far as I could see. I was wearing my Denon AH-D1100 and he was somewhat surprised to see another headphone-wearing lad.
Maybe he's a Head-Fier too LOL.post #6697 of 123345/11/12 at 3:52pmpost #6698 of 123345/11/12 at 5:56pmpost #6699 of 123345/13/12 at 4:19pm
In School: Urbanears Plattan (Pink or purple, can't remember), Coby CV320, Beats Pro.
Also, I've seen a lot of people driving with earbuds/earphones in. I don't like crossing the street in my town in the first place, and now I'm even more worried.post #6700 of 123345/13/12 at 5:19pmpost #6701 of 123345/21/12 at 12:04ampost #6702 of 123345/23/12 at 10:31am
At my local Starbucks, I sighted a guy walking with a pair of V-Moda M-80s around his neck.
And in Baltimore, I saw someone wearing a Sony XB-500.
So I had a good sighting, finally .
Oh, and I also saw what looked just like a black SkullCandy aviator, but the ear-pieces were circular instead of triangular. Maybe they decided to make them more ergonomic =P.post #6703 of 123345/23/12 at 10:40ampost #6704 of 123345/24/12 at 5:32ampost #6705 of 123345/24/12 at 9:38am
- Headphone Sightings 2
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Grado Modification Overview
- › NEW SONY NW-WM1Z / WM1A FLAGSHIP HI-END DAP!!! 1 second ago
- › Chinese / Asian Brand Info Thread (Portable Headphones and IEMs) 9 seconds ago
- › The Stax Thread III 53 seconds ago
- › Audeze LCD-X 1 minute ago
- › Beyerdynamic DT-1770: Product Info, Discussion and Impressions 2 minutes ago
- › The Beyerdynamic DT880 Discussion thread 3 minutes ago
- › Knowledge Zenith (KZ) impressions thread 4 minutes ago
- › Focal Elear and Utopia Review / Preview With Measurements - Head-Fi TV 5 minutes ago
- › 2016 Southeastern Michigan FALL Head-Fi Meet: SATURDAY, OCTOBER... 5 minutes ago
- › The Astell & Kern AK240 5 minutes ago
- › Logitech X-540 5.1 Surround Sound Speaker System with Subwoofer by artofmanliness
- › Massdrop x HIFIMAN HE350 by reikoshea
- › Hifime Sabre 9018 USB DAC by Rish732
- › Beyerdynamic DT 770 PRO Closed Studio Headphones - 250 Ohms by Rish732
- › FiiO A1 Micro Headphone Amplifier by chef8489
- › Over Ear Headphones，Mixcder ShareMe Pro Bluetooth 4.1 Stereo HiFi... by B9Scrambler
- › DIGNIS LAETUS case for Chord Electronics Mojo by HiFiChris
- › Burson Audio Supreme Sound Opamp V5i by cleg
- › Final F7200 by Takeanidea
- › Denon Music Maniac In-Ear Headphones (AH-C250) by redeyeguy
- › Flawless Album Suggestions
- › The Audiophile Scene in a Third World Country...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide:...
- › Chord Mojo FAQ
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear
- › All about iPod Touch 6G as digital transport
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...