Recent Images In This Thread
- productAudio Technica L3000tagged by System, 5/11/11
- productBose Companion 2 Series II multimedia speaker systemtagged by System, 8/29/11
- brandGerman Maestrotagged by AmberOzL, 7/24/13
- brandGradotagged by System, 8/22/10
- productGrado SR80i Headphonestagged by System, 7/30/10
- categoryHeadphonestagged by System, 6/14/10
- categoryIn Eartagged by System, 3/29/11
- productKoss PortaPro Headphones with Casetagged by System, 2/25/11
- categoryOver Eartagged by System, 2/10/11
- productShure SRH 940tagged by System, 11/7/11More
- brandV MODAtagged by System, 9/1/12
Related Forum Threads
- Which Grado? Last post on 4/30/11 at 7:14am in Headphones (full-size)
- Need help to get headphones - Novice in Head-Fi land.... Last post on 2/19/12 at 1:43am in Headphones (full-size)
- Need help choosing new headphones. Last post on 1/11/12 at 2:49pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Am I missing something? Last post on 10/19/11 at 9:37am in Headphones (full-size)
- 200-300 dollar cans for alternative rock. Last post on 9/15/11 at 11:43am in Headphones (full-size)
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
Last edited: 1/18/16
- Grado Modification OverviewLast edited: 9/27/11
- Headphone ImpedanceLast edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
This is my second attempt at using a portable amp (I returned my Fiio E12A for this). That was a good decision. The Cayin C5 is an absolute powerhouse. It can power IEM's and earbuds...
Introduction/Disclaimer I was given this sample in exchange for my honest opinion and impressions. I would especially like to thank Kathryn for getting in touch for purpose of this review. I...
I've become a big fan of wireless headphones over the years with aptx codec, bluetooth 4.0 technology, and li-ion batteries becoming the standard. This allows more of the battery to be dedicated to...
Introduction Why am I here? Am I seeking an endgame all-in-one audio device? Am I seeking an amplifier for every conceivable, non-electrostatic headphone? Am I seeking a sound that will draw me...
Great quality to be expected of a Fiio product, the cable works as intended and feels nice in the hand. There`s no strain relief on the 30pin connector, perhaps it`s to increase pliability?...
Headphone Sightings 2 - Page 146post #2176 of 123125/30/10 at 3:21pm
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #2177 of 123125/30/10 at 3:31pmpost #2178 of 123125/30/10 at 7:29pmpost #2179 of 123125/30/10 at 7:38pm
Ive seen some guy wearing some gradoes, I wana say they were 60's or 80's, I wasn't very close.
Ive also seen some on tv, like on celeberty ghost stories I saw some dj700's and I saw some akg's on how it's made.
:D I love noticing headphonespost #2180 of 123125/30/10 at 7:40pmpost #2181 of 123125/30/10 at 7:55pmpost #2182 of 123125/30/10 at 9:04pm
I would hide his face no matter what he wore.
We need more pictures! But I guess most of the time , there is no time to pull out a camera or being noticed for suspicious behavior of pointing a phone camera towards someone. Lucky me he wasn't lookingpost #2183 of 123125/30/10 at 9:10pmQuote:
Just use the camera in your cell phone - looks less suspicious
post #2184 of 123125/30/10 at 9:15pm
The mugger would be the laughing stock of all muggerkind.
They'd probably fall apart as he's making his getaway.post #2185 of 123125/30/10 at 9:25pmQuote:Just use the camera in your cell phone - looks less suspicious
Exactly what I did, pretend I'm texting with one hand lol. Good thing my shutter sound is extremely quiet, but he wouldn't notice it anyways with all the noise and him being blocked with his headphones.
Edited by kite7 - 5/30/10 at 9:27pmpost #2186 of 123125/30/10 at 9:32pmQuote:
Then again, I'm not sure what privacy laws are like where you are, but I wouldnt want to get caught taking pics of people without their knowledge...post #2187 of 123125/30/10 at 11:20pmpost #2188 of 123125/31/10 at 3:48pm
I saw some akg's (can't remeber what model) on private parts (the movie, no its not a dirty movie). I was like *points at screen* "Those are akg's!!!!" then I quieted down and finished the movie.post #2189 of 123125/31/10 at 5:01pmpost #2190 of 123126/2/10 at 3:05pm
Saw some guy at Bestbuy with the Sony V150s around his neck. I shook my head no in disapproval for a moment. Hopefully he got the hint. I was looking at the BB headphones at that moment...
- Headphone Sightings 2
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Grado Modification Overview
- › A little about the Shozy Alien 12 seconds ago
- › Chinese / Asian Brand Info Thread (Headphones, IEMs, Amps, DACs) 2 minutes ago
- › Reference headphones with adequate bass response 2 minutes ago
- › Questions about DAP sound quality 3 minutes ago
- › Audeze SINE Series 4 minutes ago
- › Audeze LCD-4 6 minutes ago
- › Trinity VYRUS IEM available for pre-order now! 6 minutes ago
- › Lets Talk Metal 7 minutes ago
- › Focal Elear and Utopia Launch (With Impressions) - Head-Fi TV 7 minutes ago
- › Koss Portapro Thread 8 minutes ago
- › Cayin C5 Portable HIFI Audio Headphone Amplifier by Tayyab Pirzada
- › Edifier S1000DB Audiophile Active Bookshelf Speakers - Bluetooth... by dnun8086
- › Sennheiser Momentum Wireless Over Ear Headphones by Llloyd
- › Simaudio 230HAD by sheldaze
- › FiiO L9 L-Shaped Line Out Dock (LOD) Cable For iPod and iPhone by ryanjsoo
- › Espressivo-E by Feliks Audio by thatonenoob
- › B&O Beoplay H6 (2nd generation) by istirsin
- › ONKYO A800 50mm Open Back Headphone by Sonic Defender
- › Sony PHA-3 Headphone Amp by Whitigir
- › Brainwavz Jive by Feilong4
- › Flawless Album Suggestions
- › The Audiophile Scene in a Third World Country...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide:...
- › Chord Mojo FAQ
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear
- › All about iPod Touch 6G as digital transport
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...