Recent Images In This Thread
- productAudio Technica L3000tagged by System, 5/11/11
- productBose Companion 2 Series II multimedia speaker systemtagged by System, 8/29/11
- brandGerman Maestrotagged by AmberOzL, 7/24/13
- brandGradotagged by System, 8/22/10
- productGrado SR80i Headphonestagged by System, 7/30/10
- categoryHeadphonestagged by System, 6/14/10
- categoryIn Eartagged by System, 3/29/11
- productKoss PortaPro Headphones with Casetagged by System, 2/25/11
- categoryOver Eartagged by System, 2/10/11
- productShure SRH 940tagged by System, 11/7/11More
- brandV MODAtagged by System, 9/1/12
Related Forum Threads
- Which Grado? Last post on 4/30/11 at 7:14am in Headphones (full-size)
- Need help to get headphones - Novice in Head-Fi land.... Last post on 2/19/12 at 1:43am in Headphones (full-size)
- Need help choosing new headphones. Last post on 1/11/12 at 2:49pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Am I missing something? Last post on 10/19/11 at 9:37am in Headphones (full-size)
- 200-300 dollar cans for alternative rock. Last post on 9/15/11 at 11:43am in Headphones (full-size)
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
Last edited: 1/18/16
- Grado Modification OverviewLast edited: 9/27/11
- Headphone ImpedanceLast edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
I want to thank the MezeTeam over at Head Fi for allowing me the chance to review the 99 Classics as part of their Tour. You can purchase the 99 Classics in three colors right from their...
Disclaimer: I received this earphone for free from the manufacturers. I did my best not to let that color my opinion on the product, but my impressions may not be entirely without bias. Shozy...
Introduction: The Effect Audio is a Singapore brand that is known by some famous aftermarket cables. They offer Ares and Thor series headphone/IEM cables as well as Piccolino Ultimate and Eros...
Here is my review for the Brainwavz BLU-200 Bluetooth earphones. I must say that I really like and respect the Brainwavz brand and that they deserve attention with their high quality/budget...
Hello Fellow Headfiers, I own this DAC for atleast 7 months now and so I thought I would make a review cuz I'm planning to sell this :) (which I'll tell you why at the end of this review). I...
Headphone Sightings 2 - Page 146post #2176 of 123115/30/10 at 3:21pm
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #2177 of 123115/30/10 at 3:31pmpost #2178 of 123115/30/10 at 7:29pmpost #2179 of 123115/30/10 at 7:38pm
Ive seen some guy wearing some gradoes, I wana say they were 60's or 80's, I wasn't very close.
Ive also seen some on tv, like on celeberty ghost stories I saw some dj700's and I saw some akg's on how it's made.
:D I love noticing headphonespost #2180 of 123115/30/10 at 7:40pmpost #2181 of 123115/30/10 at 7:55pmpost #2182 of 123115/30/10 at 9:04pm
I would hide his face no matter what he wore.
We need more pictures! But I guess most of the time , there is no time to pull out a camera or being noticed for suspicious behavior of pointing a phone camera towards someone. Lucky me he wasn't lookingpost #2183 of 123115/30/10 at 9:10pmQuote:
Just use the camera in your cell phone - looks less suspicious
post #2184 of 123115/30/10 at 9:15pm
The mugger would be the laughing stock of all muggerkind.
They'd probably fall apart as he's making his getaway.post #2185 of 123115/30/10 at 9:25pmQuote:Just use the camera in your cell phone - looks less suspicious
Exactly what I did, pretend I'm texting with one hand lol. Good thing my shutter sound is extremely quiet, but he wouldn't notice it anyways with all the noise and him being blocked with his headphones.
Edited by kite7 - 5/30/10 at 9:27pmpost #2186 of 123115/30/10 at 9:32pmQuote:
Then again, I'm not sure what privacy laws are like where you are, but I wouldnt want to get caught taking pics of people without their knowledge...post #2187 of 123115/30/10 at 11:20pmpost #2188 of 123115/31/10 at 3:48pm
I saw some akg's (can't remeber what model) on private parts (the movie, no its not a dirty movie). I was like *points at screen* "Those are akg's!!!!" then I quieted down and finished the movie.post #2189 of 123115/31/10 at 5:01pmpost #2190 of 123116/2/10 at 3:05pm
Saw some guy at Bestbuy with the Sony V150s around his neck. I shook my head no in disapproval for a moment. Hopefully he got the hint. I was looking at the BB headphones at that moment...
- Headphone Sightings 2
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Grado Modification Overview
- › Band Name Game II 32 seconds ago
- › Hottest Sonic Electronix deals and promotions. 43 seconds ago
- › Fostex x Massdrop TH-X00 Review 48 seconds ago
- › TRINITY - PHANTOM Series - New thread + WORLDS FIRST PUSH PULL... 1 minute ago
- › "The Lab" 3 minutes ago
- › AUDIO over IP - REDNET 3 & 16 Review. AES67 Sets A New Standard... 3 minutes ago
- › Sennheiser HD650 Impressions Thread 3 minutes ago
- › Astell&Kern AK380 4 minutes ago
- › Chinese / Asian Brand Info Thread (Headphones, IEMs, Amps, DACs) 4 minutes ago
- › Working around FiiO M3 filing when it stops being alphabetical 5 minutes ago
- › Meze 99 Classics by Mshenay
- › SHOZY Zero IEM by C.C.S.
- › Effect Audio Leonidas by MikePortnoy
- › Brainwavz BLU-200 by DynamikeB
- › Marantz HD- DAC1High Definition USB DAC / Headphone Amp by Gamergtx260
- › Fidue A91 Sirius by flinkenick
- › Havi B3 Pro 1 by getclikinagas
- › Yulong U100 by Spork67
- › Schiit Audio Bifrost DAC by bosiemoncrieff
- › AudioMinor Headphone Cables by flinkenick
- › Flawless Album Suggestions
- › The Audiophile Scene in a Third World Country...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide:...
- › Chord Mojo FAQ
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear
- › All about iPod Touch 6G as digital transport
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...