Recent Images In This Thread
- productAudio Technica L3000tagged by System, 5/11/11
- productBose Companion 2 Series II multimedia speaker systemtagged by System, 8/29/11
- brandGerman Maestrotagged by AmberOzL, 7/24/13
- brandGradotagged by System, 8/22/10
- productGrado SR80i Headphonestagged by System, 7/30/10
- categoryHeadphonestagged by System, 6/14/10
- categoryIn Eartagged by System, 3/29/11
- productKoss PortaPro Headphones with Casetagged by System, 2/25/11
- categoryOver Eartagged by System, 2/10/11
- productShure SRH 940tagged by System, 11/7/11More
- brandV MODAtagged by System, 9/1/12
Related Forum Threads
- Which Grado? Last post on 4/30/11 at 7:14am in Headphones (full-size)
- Need help to get headphones - Novice in Head-Fi land.... Last post on 2/19/12 at 1:43am in Headphones (full-size)
- Need help choosing new headphones. Last post on 1/11/12 at 2:49pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Am I missing something? Last post on 10/19/11 at 9:37am in Headphones (full-size)
- 200-300 dollar cans for alternative rock. Last post on 9/15/11 at 11:43am in Headphones (full-size)
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
Last edited: 1/11/17
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)Last edited: 11/28/16
- Grado Modification OverviewLast edited: 12/30/16
- Headphone ImpedanceLast edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
Accutone is a company that specializes in hands-free communications solutions but they've taken their experience and expertise and used it to create a series of consumer earphones. From their...
IntroductionWhen I first reviewed Schiit Audio's original Modi/Vali stack many moons ago, I walked away very impressed to say the least. Not only was it a cost effective solution for the budding...
1. Introduction The Prophile-8, a 8 balanced armature in-ear monitor, is the new flagship from well-established German brand In-ear. So far the brand had an offering going from 2 to 4 driver...
Video Review It's not unusual to find a headphone or IEM manufacturer to branch out into making their own amps, and then their own cables, but Ken Ball is one of two people who have gone in...
Warm, good sounding player with no harshness. Spacious and natural sound. Easy to listen for long time without any fatigue. Fiio x5 II sounds more neutral and analytical with harshness on upper...
Headphone Sightings 2 - Page 146post #2176 of 123695/30/10 at 3:21pm
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #2177 of 123695/30/10 at 3:31pmpost #2178 of 123695/30/10 at 7:29pmpost #2179 of 123695/30/10 at 7:38pm
Ive seen some guy wearing some gradoes, I wana say they were 60's or 80's, I wasn't very close.
Ive also seen some on tv, like on celeberty ghost stories I saw some dj700's and I saw some akg's on how it's made.
:D I love noticing headphonespost #2180 of 123695/30/10 at 7:40pmpost #2181 of 123695/30/10 at 7:55pmpost #2182 of 123695/30/10 at 9:04pm
I would hide his face no matter what he wore.
We need more pictures! But I guess most of the time , there is no time to pull out a camera or being noticed for suspicious behavior of pointing a phone camera towards someone. Lucky me he wasn't lookingpost #2183 of 123695/30/10 at 9:10pmQuote:
Just use the camera in your cell phone - looks less suspicious
post #2184 of 123695/30/10 at 9:15pm
The mugger would be the laughing stock of all muggerkind.
They'd probably fall apart as he's making his getaway.post #2185 of 123695/30/10 at 9:25pmQuote:Just use the camera in your cell phone - looks less suspicious
Exactly what I did, pretend I'm texting with one hand lol. Good thing my shutter sound is extremely quiet, but he wouldn't notice it anyways with all the noise and him being blocked with his headphones.
Edited by kite7 - 5/30/10 at 9:27pmpost #2186 of 123695/30/10 at 9:32pmQuote:
Then again, I'm not sure what privacy laws are like where you are, but I wouldnt want to get caught taking pics of people without their knowledge...post #2187 of 123695/30/10 at 11:20pmpost #2188 of 123695/31/10 at 3:48pm
I saw some akg's (can't remeber what model) on private parts (the movie, no its not a dirty movie). I was like *points at screen* "Those are akg's!!!!" then I quieted down and finished the movie.post #2189 of 123695/31/10 at 5:01pmpost #2190 of 123696/2/10 at 3:05pm
Saw some guy at Bestbuy with the Sony V150s around his neck. I shook my head no in disapproval for a moment. Hopefully he got the hint. I was looking at the BB headphones at that moment...
- Headphone Sightings 2
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › CHORD ELECTRONICS DAVE 24 seconds ago
- › FiiO X1 II (2nd Gen) w/ Bluetooth! 33 seconds ago
- › Shozy Alien+ 38 seconds ago
- › Best unamped headphone at $700ish, Beyerdynamics T5p? 46 seconds ago
- › Music Game IX 1 minute ago
- › Looking for cheap headphones with similar padding/cushion as BOSE QC25 1 minute ago
- › ONKYO DP-X1 | Dual Sabre Dacs | Balanced | Sabre BTL Amp | MQA |... 1 minute ago
- › Headphone comparison: Sennheiser HD 600, HD 700, HD 800, HD 25-1,... 2 minutes ago
- › MrSpeakers ETHER Flow and ETHER C Flow -- Inspired by Electrostatic... 2 minutes ago
- › Experimental Rock Music (Space Rock, Psychedelic Rock, Gothic Rock,... 2 minutes ago
- › Accutone Pisces BA Hybrid IEM by crabdog
- › Schiit Modi Multibit by Trogdor
- › InEar ProPhile 8 by Mimouille
- › Campfire Audio Vega by Currawong
- › Astell & Kern AK Jr. Hi-Res Music Player 64GB by vincik
- › 64 Audio U12 Universal In-Ear Monitor by subguy812
- › Brainwavz M100 IEM Noise Isolating Earphones with Remote &... by suman134
- › Fostex TH 900 by Scott Branham
- › AKG K403 by IkuMiku96
- › MusicMaker Ting by Redcarmoose
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Travel Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (CanJams)
- › FiiO X3II DAP firmwares with custom themes
- › Flawless Album Suggestions
- › The Audiophile Scene in a Third World Country...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide:...
- › Chord Mojo FAQ
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear