Recent Images In This Thread
- productAudio Technica L3000tagged by System, 5/11/11
- productBose Companion 2 Series II multimedia speaker systemtagged by System, 8/29/11
- brandGerman Maestrotagged by AmberOzL, 7/24/13
- brandGradotagged by System, 8/22/10
- productGrado SR80i Headphonestagged by System, 7/30/10
- categoryHeadphonestagged by System, 6/14/10
- categoryIn Eartagged by System, 3/29/11
- productKoss PortaPro Headphones with Casetagged by System, 2/25/11
- categoryOver Eartagged by System, 2/10/11
- productShure SRH 940tagged by System, 11/7/11More
- brandV MODAtagged by System, 9/1/12
Related Forum Threads
- Which Grado? Last post on 4/30/11 at 7:14am in Headphones (full-size)
- Need help to get headphones - Novice in Head-Fi land.... Last post on 2/19/12 at 1:43am in Headphones (full-size)
- Need help choosing new headphones. Last post on 1/11/12 at 2:49pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Am I missing something? Last post on 10/19/11 at 9:37am in Headphones (full-size)
- 200-300 dollar cans for alternative rock. Last post on 9/15/11 at 11:43am in Headphones (full-size)
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
Last edited: 2/13/17
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)Last edited: 11/28/16
- Grado Modification OverviewLast edited: 12/30/16
- Headphone ImpedanceLast edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
I have had 2 pairs and both have stopped working, these aren't professional headphones and I'd stay away from them if you want to keep them longer than a year of professional use. Spend your...
just want to order one and will try the reviews once get it FBA seems be fast waiting
I have 50 hours active listening and another 150 passive/occasional on these. Equipment: Ragnarok, Gungnir, Sony CD 5 CD tray, Senn HD-600 set up for balanced Listen to Yes ('15 Remix,...
At the time this review was written the FLC 8S was listed for sale on Amazon and Musicteck’s website. Here are links for more information and purchase....
The review you are about to read is very personal and contains details some might find boring or unimportant. You have been warned. My personal search for a great headphone began with a love...
Headphone Sightings 2 - Page 146post #2176 of 123865/30/10 at 3:21pm
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #2177 of 123865/30/10 at 3:31pmpost #2178 of 123865/30/10 at 7:29pmpost #2179 of 123865/30/10 at 7:38pm
Ive seen some guy wearing some gradoes, I wana say they were 60's or 80's, I wasn't very close.
Ive also seen some on tv, like on celeberty ghost stories I saw some dj700's and I saw some akg's on how it's made.
:D I love noticing headphonespost #2180 of 123865/30/10 at 7:40pmpost #2181 of 123865/30/10 at 7:55pmpost #2182 of 123865/30/10 at 9:04pm
I would hide his face no matter what he wore.
We need more pictures! But I guess most of the time , there is no time to pull out a camera or being noticed for suspicious behavior of pointing a phone camera towards someone. Lucky me he wasn't lookingpost #2183 of 123865/30/10 at 9:10pmQuote:
Just use the camera in your cell phone - looks less suspicious
post #2184 of 123865/30/10 at 9:15pm
The mugger would be the laughing stock of all muggerkind.
They'd probably fall apart as he's making his getaway.post #2185 of 123865/30/10 at 9:25pmQuote:Just use the camera in your cell phone - looks less suspicious
Exactly what I did, pretend I'm texting with one hand lol. Good thing my shutter sound is extremely quiet, but he wouldn't notice it anyways with all the noise and him being blocked with his headphones.
Edited by kite7 - 5/30/10 at 9:27pmpost #2186 of 123865/30/10 at 9:32pmQuote:
Then again, I'm not sure what privacy laws are like where you are, but I wouldnt want to get caught taking pics of people without their knowledge...post #2187 of 123865/30/10 at 11:20pmpost #2188 of 123865/31/10 at 3:48pm
I saw some akg's (can't remeber what model) on private parts (the movie, no its not a dirty movie). I was like *points at screen* "Those are akg's!!!!" then I quieted down and finished the movie.post #2189 of 123865/31/10 at 5:01pmpost #2190 of 123866/2/10 at 3:05pm
Saw some guy at Bestbuy with the Sony V150s around his neck. I shook my head no in disapproval for a moment. Hopefully he got the hint. I was looking at the BB headphones at that moment...
- Headphone Sightings 2
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Knowledge Zenith (KZ) impressions thread 7 seconds ago
- › Campfire Audio Vega (and Dorado and Lyra II) - Head-Fi TV 20 seconds ago
- › Bowers&Wilkins new flagship the P9! 47 seconds ago
- › Chord Electronics - Hugo 2 - The Official Thread 1 minute ago
- › The Fiio X3 Thread. 1 minute ago
- › The Stax Thread III 2 minutes ago
- › Schiit Lyr Tube Rollers 3 minutes ago
- › Band Name Game II 3 minutes ago
- › [Review] Encore mDSD (dac/amp) - a new pocket rocket to make you hum 3 minutes ago
- › 2017 UK Head-Fi Meet (April 2nd @ Milton Keynes) 4 minutes ago
- › Shure SRH840 by Russell Folland
- › Seahf Metal Housing In-Ear Earbuds Headphones Noise Cancelling... by Byran
- › Fostex TH500RP by bagwell359
- › FLC Technology FLC 8S by Hisoundfi
- › Meze 99 Classics by dany111777
- › SONY Walkman A series NW-A35 (R) (16GB) (Sina bar Red) by meringo
- › Custom Art Harmony 8.2 by Ike1985
- › AUNE M1S 32BIT/384KHZ DSD128 3.5MM/2.5MM BALANCED HIFI AUDIOPHILE... by Hypespazm
- › Fischer Audio Totem Paco by B9Scrambler
- › Sennheiser HD 598 Cs by peaches
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Travel Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (CanJams)
- › FiiO X3II DAP firmwares with custom themes
- › Flawless Album Suggestions
- › The Audiophile Scene in a Third World Country...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide:...
- › Chord Mojo FAQ
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear