Recent Images In This Thread
- productAudio Technica L3000tagged by System, 5/11/11
- productBose Companion 2 Series II multimedia speaker systemtagged by System, 8/29/11
- brandGerman Maestrotagged by AmberOzL, 7/24/13
- brandGradotagged by System, 8/22/10
- productGrado SR80i Headphonestagged by System, 7/30/10
- categoryHeadphonestagged by System, 6/14/10
- categoryIn Eartagged by System, 3/29/11
- productKoss PortaPro Headphones with Casetagged by System, 2/25/11
- categoryOver Eartagged by System, 2/10/11
- productShure SRH 940tagged by System, 11/7/11More
- brandV MODAtagged by System, 9/1/12
Related Forum Threads
- Which Grado? Last post on 4/30/11 at 7:14am in Headphones (full-size)
- Need help to get headphones - Novice in Head-Fi land.... Last post on 2/19/12 at 1:43am in Headphones (full-size)
- Need help choosing new headphones. Last post on 1/11/12 at 2:49pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Am I missing something? Last post on 10/19/11 at 9:37am in Headphones (full-size)
- 200-300 dollar cans for alternative rock. Last post on 9/15/11 at 11:43am in Headphones (full-size)
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
Last edited: 1/18/16
- Grado Modification OverviewLast edited: 9/27/11
- Headphone ImpedanceLast edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
Can’t believe nobody has commented on the lack of an extremely basic feature that exists on 99% of MP3 players but missing from this and many other Fiio units — which is the ability to bookmark....
Advanced AcousticWerkes Q: Deceptively Small The AAW Q is an upcoming IEM from Singaporean company Advanced AcousticWerkes, scheduled for release in the first week of September. It boasts a new...
Now that I've heard all the ADEL modules from Asius technologies(what has been released since 8/16), it's even harder to pick a favorite. Some days I want to tune the sound to my unique anatomy,...
I dont want to waste my time writing an essay for something that lasted only 1 or 2 months. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IBnJ9zrnhGU My Rant and broken Shures in link above The bass...
Headphone Sightings 2 - Page 146post #2176 of 123175/30/10 at 3:21pm
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #2177 of 123175/30/10 at 3:31pmpost #2178 of 123175/30/10 at 7:29pmpost #2179 of 123175/30/10 at 7:38pm
Ive seen some guy wearing some gradoes, I wana say they were 60's or 80's, I wasn't very close.
Ive also seen some on tv, like on celeberty ghost stories I saw some dj700's and I saw some akg's on how it's made.
:D I love noticing headphonespost #2180 of 123175/30/10 at 7:40pmpost #2181 of 123175/30/10 at 7:55pmpost #2182 of 123175/30/10 at 9:04pm
I would hide his face no matter what he wore.
We need more pictures! But I guess most of the time , there is no time to pull out a camera or being noticed for suspicious behavior of pointing a phone camera towards someone. Lucky me he wasn't lookingpost #2183 of 123175/30/10 at 9:10pmQuote:
Just use the camera in your cell phone - looks less suspicious
post #2184 of 123175/30/10 at 9:15pm
The mugger would be the laughing stock of all muggerkind.
They'd probably fall apart as he's making his getaway.post #2185 of 123175/30/10 at 9:25pmQuote:Just use the camera in your cell phone - looks less suspicious
Exactly what I did, pretend I'm texting with one hand lol. Good thing my shutter sound is extremely quiet, but he wouldn't notice it anyways with all the noise and him being blocked with his headphones.
Edited by kite7 - 5/30/10 at 9:27pmpost #2186 of 123175/30/10 at 9:32pmQuote:
Then again, I'm not sure what privacy laws are like where you are, but I wouldnt want to get caught taking pics of people without their knowledge...post #2187 of 123175/30/10 at 11:20pmpost #2188 of 123175/31/10 at 3:48pm
I saw some akg's (can't remeber what model) on private parts (the movie, no its not a dirty movie). I was like *points at screen* "Those are akg's!!!!" then I quieted down and finished the movie.post #2189 of 123175/31/10 at 5:01pmpost #2190 of 123176/2/10 at 3:05pm
Saw some guy at Bestbuy with the Sony V150s around his neck. I shook my head no in disapproval for a moment. Hopefully he got the hint. I was looking at the BB headphones at that moment...
- Headphone Sightings 2
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Grado Modification Overview
- › Earbuds Round-Up 1 minute ago
- › Review: Questyle Audio QP1R - With Multiple Headphone and IEM... 2 minutes ago
- › Venture Electronics (VE) Monk & Monk Plus: a $5 earbud that taking... 2 minutes ago
- › VENI-VIDI-VICI! V-MODA's new IEMs - Zn (formerly Alto) + FORZA -... 3 minutes ago
- › Pictures of Your Portable Rig (part XVI) 5 minutes ago
- › Head-Fi Basshead IEM thread (lists page 1) 6 minutes ago
- › PSB M4U 4 6 minutes ago
- › Sennheiser HD650 Impressions Thread 7 minutes ago
- › Shanling M5 Impressions & Discussion Thread 9 minutes ago
- › Schiit Happened: The Story of the World's Most Improbable Start-Up 9 minutes ago
- › FiiO X5 2nd gen Premium Hi-Res DAP by greencalx
- › Advanced AcousticWerkes Q by ustinj
- › Asius Technologies ADEL™ G1 Auto Modules by Ike1985
- › AAW Nebula Two Hybrid In-Ear Monitor by tz0531
- › Shure SE215 by Nick Walters
- › E-mu Teak Headphones by AT Khan
- › Marshall Mode In-Ear Headphones, Black/White (4090939) by PopZeus
- › Pro-Ject Debut Carbon by davehg
- › Brainwavz Jive by Lurk650
- › Campfire Audio Andromeda by k4rstar
- › Flawless Album Suggestions
- › The Audiophile Scene in a Third World Country...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide:...
- › Chord Mojo FAQ
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear
- › All about iPod Touch 6G as digital transport
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...