A guy with what appeared to be Jaybirds. I assume for the gym, since he was pretty buff and wearing a tank top.
Recent Images In This Thread
- productAudio Technica L3000tagged by System, 5/11/11
- productBose Companion 2 Series II multimedia speaker systemtagged by System, 8/29/11
- brandGerman Maestrotagged by AmberOzL, 7/24/13
- brandGradotagged by System, 8/22/10
- productGrado SR80i Headphonestagged by System, 7/30/10
- categoryHeadphonestagged by System, 6/14/10
- categoryIn Eartagged by System, 3/29/11
- productKoss PortaPro Headphones with Casetagged by System, 2/25/11
- categoryOver Eartagged by System, 2/10/11
- productShure SRH 940tagged by System, 11/7/11More
- brandV MODAtagged by System, 9/1/12
Related Forum Threads
- Which Grado? Last post on 4/30/11 at 7:14am in Headphones (full-size)
- Need help to get headphones - Novice in Head-Fi land.... Last post on 2/19/12 at 1:43am in Headphones (full-size)
- Need help choosing new headphones. Last post on 1/11/12 at 2:49pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Am I missing something? Last post on 10/19/11 at 9:37am in Headphones (full-size)
- 200-300 dollar cans for alternative rock. Last post on 9/15/11 at 11:43am in Headphones (full-size)
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
Last edited: 1/18/16
- Grado Modification OverviewLast edited: 9/27/11
- Headphone ImpedanceLast edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
I bought this ckr9ltd from AliExpress for 47USD, less than the usual 120USD RRP. Few fellow buyer with original ckr9ltd claimed that this is a real deal. I have no problem whatsoever to believe...
Disclamer. I provided these Sony Z5 for myself just for the sheer sound of it. These were not given to me for any type of review. I am writing these impressions of these works of art due...
Background I ordered my pair of AAW A3H Pros during Black Friday weekend 2015 at a certain group-buying website, hoping to get my feet wet in the world of customs at a price that wouldn't break...
REVIEW - Fiio EM3 Fiio is not a company that needs any introduction. Known for its wide and affordable large Amp and DAC line, and well regarded since the release of the first DAP...
Design/durability: Stellar build quality is one of the highlights of the Rockets. Pretty much every feature of it seems indestructible. The L-shaped jack seems very sturdy and has enough strain...
Headphone Sightings 2 - Page 820
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #12287 of 123112/8/16 at 1:57ampost #12288 of 123112/10/16 at 10:06pmpost #12289 of 123112/11/16 at 4:22pmGirl on the brown line with some Harman Kardon Bluetooth phones. They are good looking. No idea what they sound like.
Edit: also momentum over ears, vmoda m-100, and some unidentified dj style headphones (maybe said turbine on them).
Edited by liamstrain - 2/11/16 at 4:39pmpost #12290 of 123112/12/16 at 8:40ampost #12291 of 123112/12/16 at 6:30pm
Ooh, I didn't even see that you posted a picture earlier(I was on my phone.) I'll actually reply this time instead of adding reputation!
Were all of these people with the cool headphones on the same train at the same time?post #12292 of 123112/12/16 at 8:25pmpost #12293 of 123112/12/16 at 10:29pmpost #12294 of 123112/14/16 at 7:33pmpost #12295 of 123112/16/16 at 7:21am
I sighted some weird bluetooth on-ear cans on a classmate. They're, like, something you'd get at a mall, I guess? She let me listen to some K-Pop on them. They're called "Jam." o.O Dang, they don't have any bass =\! But K-Pop needs bass!post #12296 of 123112/16/16 at 8:04am
2 classes from my school, mine and another had a trip to the museum today, got to see some headphones!
-A girl in my class had Marshall Minor IEMs
-A friend of mine had headphones with the logo of a bank
-Another friend of mine had some 50 cent headphones
-Some guy I don't know was with Audio Technica M50s around his neck the whole time lol
Didn't see any iBuds or Beats, which was quite the surprisepost #12297 of 123112/21/16 at 10:39am
Yesterday on the train I saw a guy with Sennheiser IE80s with a non-stock cable. It appeared to be a braided red cable, but I couldn't see from up close. First IE80 I've seen in the wild other than my own!post #12298 of 123112/25/16 at 3:12pmpost #12299 of 123113/6/16 at 11:28am
- Headphone Sightings 2
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Grado Modification Overview
- › The Tera Player - Thread 1 minute ago
- › new audiophile phone lenovo vibe x3 1 minute ago
- › Ihifi 770 & 770c Thread 2 minutes ago
- › FiiO X7 | DXD | DSD | 384K/64B | ESS9018+ Android + Amp Module... 2 minutes ago
- › [REVIEW] Aurisonics ASG-2 & 2.5 (with many comparisons) 2 minutes ago
- › ONKYO DP-X1 | Dual Sabre Dacs | Balanced | Sabre BTL Amp | MQA |... 4 minutes ago
- › Bottlehead Amplifier Discussion / Comparison Thread: Crack, SEX &... 8 minutes ago
- › World First! Massdrop x HiFIMAN Collaboration Announcement 10 minutes ago
- › Crack;Bottlehead OTL 11 minutes ago
- › Schiit Fire and Save Matches! Bifrost Multibit is Here. 14 minutes ago
- › Audio-Technica ATH CKR9 LTD by AzimAkbar
- › Sony XBA-Z5 Ultimate Hi-Res In Ear Headphone by Dsnuts
- › AAW A3H Pro Custom In-Ear Monitor by tz0531
- › FiiO EM3 Open Earbud Earphones with In-Line Microphone (Black) by Zelda
- › Aurisonics Rockets Solo Precision Micro-Dynamic Noise Isolating... by Voyageur
- › W4S Recovery USB Reclocker by leeperry
- › Noble Audio Kaiser K10UA universal aluminum by Saraguie
- › Somic v2 by mark2410
- › Jays q-JAYS v2.0 by NeObliviscaris
- › Rockit Sounds R-50 by avocadobeats123
- › Flawless Album Suggestions
- › The Audiophile Scene in a Third World Country...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide:...
- › Chord Mojo FAQ
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear
- › All about iPod Touch 6G as digital transport
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...