Yesterday K551 and HDJ500 (black) in Vienna subway.
Recent Images In This Thread
- productAudio Technica L3000tagged by System, 5/11/11
- productBose Companion 2 Series II multimedia speaker systemtagged by System, 8/29/11
- brandGerman Maestrotagged by AmberOzL, 7/24/13
- brandGradotagged by System, 8/22/10
- productGrado SR80i Headphonestagged by System, 7/30/10
- categoryHeadphonestagged by System, 6/14/10
- categoryIn Eartagged by System, 3/29/11
- productKoss PortaPro Headphones with Casetagged by System, 2/25/11
- categoryOver Eartagged by System, 2/10/11
- productShure SRH 940tagged by System, 11/7/11More
- brandV MODAtagged by System, 9/1/12
Related Forum Threads
- Which Grado? Last post on 4/30/11 at 7:14am in Headphones (full-size)
- Need help to get headphones - Novice in Head-Fi land.... Last post on 2/19/12 at 1:43am in Headphones (full-size)
- Need help choosing new headphones. Last post on 1/11/12 at 2:49pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Am I missing something? Last post on 10/19/11 at 9:37am in Headphones (full-size)
- 200-300 dollar cans for alternative rock. Last post on 9/15/11 at 11:43am in Headphones (full-size)
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
Last edited: 1/18/16
- Grado Modification OverviewLast edited: 9/27/11
- Headphone ImpedanceLast edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
It was raining, and I mean really raining. This was a problem as I really wanted to listen Radiohead's new album ( A Moon Shaped Pool) on my always seemingly endless commute to work. The first part...
I bought this ckr9ltd from AliExpress for 47USD, less than the usual 120USD RRP. Few fellow buyer with original ckr9ltd claimed that this is a real deal. I have no problem whatsoever to believe...
Disclamer. I provided these Sony Z5 for myself just for the sheer sound of it. These were not given to me for any type of review. I am writing these impressions of these works of art due...
Background I ordered my pair of AAW A3H Pros during Black Friday weekend 2015 at a certain group-buying website, hoping to get my feet wet in the world of customs at a price that wouldn't break...
REVIEW - Fiio EM3 Fiio is not a company that needs any introduction. Known for its wide and affordable large Amp and DAC line, and well regarded since the release of the first DAP...
Headphone Sightings 2 - Page 819post #12271 of 123111/24/16 at 12:52pm
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #12272 of 123111/24/16 at 7:11pmUnfortunately K551 is horrendously thin sounding. I have better luck out of amped sources, but it shouldn't be like that since its designed specifically for mobile use.post #12273 of 123111/26/16 at 1:35amQuote:
hahaha I wonder how that was treating him?Quote:
rather unfortunate that you think so. I don't think I've heard those yetpost #12274 of 123111/26/16 at 6:00ampost #12275 of 123111/28/16 at 2:30pmpost #12276 of 123112/1/16 at 12:08amQuote:
Would this have been on a train going to or from ottawa? Cause that sounds like something my friend does.post #12277 of 123112/1/16 at 1:06pmQuote:
It was in the Netherlands between Rotterdam and Amsterdam.post #12278 of 123112/4/16 at 5:53ampost #12279 of 123112/4/16 at 6:00am
HD598SE in my lectures from the amazon sale.
Last time I owned an HD598, they leaked like a tipped shot glass. Not sure how these people do it.
Just saw a girl with customized purple V-Modas attached to her iPhone as I wrote this.
Edited by Nec3 - 2/4/16 at 6:02ampost #12280 of 123112/5/16 at 11:52ampost #12281 of 123112/5/16 at 12:00pmpost #12282 of 123112/5/16 at 12:00pmpost #12283 of 123112/5/16 at 12:50pmQuote:
Are the steelseries pretty bad?
Also, a girl with some white V-modas. Probably the M-100.post #12284 of 123112/5/16 at 1:53pmpost #12285 of 123112/6/16 at 8:45am
I think the Siberia V2's are a decent headphone, and somewhat comparable to Audio Technica A900X. They have the sub bass the A900X does not, the mids are similar, and the treble is spiked for the Siberia V2 in a lower region that can be found sibilant. Soundstage is quite a bit smaller. The build quality is absolutely terrible! For $110 it wasn't worth it, but as a $50-$70 "gaming headphone" that comes with a microphone, it's not a bad buy.
A 20-20 sweep I just conducted.
- Headphone Sightings 2
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Grado Modification Overview
- › Hifiman HE-560(upgrade balanced cable and grill mod)/or 425$ with... 50 seconds ago
- › Melos SHA Gold 2016 Project (Long Post) 55 seconds ago
- › Lets Talk Metal 1 minute ago
- › iPhone 6s Sound Quality 1 minute ago
- › Help on an amp/dac 1 minute ago
- › JH Audio Rosie Impressions Thread 2 minutes ago
- › Cayin iHA-6 - the new "affordable reference" class balanced desktop... 3 minutes ago
- › Formula 1-fi (Read the First Post!) 5 minutes ago
- › Canlanta 2016 Impressions 5 minutes ago
- › XMOS XU208 USB BRIDGES - THE LATEST GEN HAS ARRIVED! 6 minutes ago
- › Sennheiser CX 5.00G Black In-Ear Canal Headset by Slaphead
- › Audio-Technica ATH CKR9 LTD by AzimAkbar
- › Sony XBA-Z5 Ultimate Hi-Res In Ear Headphone by Dsnuts
- › AAW A3H Pro Custom In-Ear Monitor by tz0531
- › FiiO EM3 Open Earbud Earphones with In-Line Microphone (Black) by Zelda
- › Aurisonics Rockets Solo Precision Micro-Dynamic Noise Isolating... by Voyageur
- › W4S Recovery USB Reclocker by leeperry
- › Somic v2 by mark2410
- › Jays q-JAYS v2.0 by NeObliviscaris
- › Rockit Sounds R-50 by avocadobeats123
- › Flawless Album Suggestions
- › The Audiophile Scene in a Third World Country...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide:...
- › Chord Mojo FAQ
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear
- › All about iPod Touch 6G as digital transport
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...