or Connect
Head-Fi.org › Forums › Equipment Forums › Headphones (full-size) › Headphone Sightings 2
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Headphone Sightings 2 - Page 819

post #12271 of 12311

Yesterday K551 and HDJ500 (black) in Vienna subway.

post #12272 of 12311
Unfortunately K551 is horrendously thin sounding. I have better luck out of amped sources, but it shouldn't be like that since its designed specifically for mobile use.
post #12273 of 12311
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fadem View Post
 

Yesterday I saw a guy on the train with DT990s connected to a Macbook.

 

hahaha I wonder how that was treating him?

Quote:
Originally Posted by penmarker View Post

Unfortunately K551 is horrendously thin sounding. I have better luck out of amped sources, but it shouldn't be like that since its designed specifically for mobile use.

rather unfortunate that you think so. I don't think I've heard those yet

post #12274 of 12311
Saw a guy on the bus wearing what looked like UM3X's:

But then, upon closer look...

They were worn upside-down.
post #12275 of 12311

Today girl with ATH M20 on the tram.

post #12276 of 12311
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fadem View Post
 

Yesterday I saw a guy on the train with DT990s connected to a Macbook.

Would this have been on a train going to or from ottawa? Cause that sounds like something my friend does.

post #12277 of 12311
Quote:
Originally Posted by Master Shake View Post
 

Would this have been on a train going to or from ottawa? Cause that sounds like something my friend does.

It was in the Netherlands between Rotterdam and Amsterdam.

post #12278 of 12311

Oh noo! That one coworker of mine with the Beats... He walked in with Bose QC25s the other day! I think he's a Best Buy-Fier :confused:.

post #12279 of 12311

HD598SE in my lectures from the amazon sale.

Last time I owned an HD598, they leaked like a tipped shot glass. Not sure how these people do it.


Just saw a girl with customized purple V-Modas attached to her iPhone as I wrote this.


Edited by Nec3 - 2/4/16 at 6:02am
post #12280 of 12311

Today Sennheiser Urbanite XL on the bus stop.

post #12281 of 12311

i am pretty sure i saw someone today in the inner city with ATH-M50

post #12282 of 12311
A guy with momentum over ear on the gym quite frequently.

A million plattans (in sweden).

And saw a guy with steelseries siberia on the buss, i lol'd.
post #12283 of 12311
Quote:
Originally Posted by doctorrag3 View Post

A guy with momentum over ear on the gym quite frequently.

A million plattans (in sweden).

And saw a guy with steelseries siberia on the buss, i lol'd.

Are the steelseries pretty bad?

Also, a girl with some white V-modas. Probably the M-100.
post #12284 of 12311
Quote:

Originally Posted by Nec3 View Post

 

Last time I owned an HD598, they leaked like a tipped shot glass.

 

Gold.

post #12285 of 12311
Quote:
Originally Posted by Feilong4 View Post

Are the steelseries pretty bad?

 

No. (Trying not to get off topic) (Click to show)

I think the Siberia V2's are a decent headphone, and somewhat comparable to Audio Technica A900X. They have the sub bass the A900X does not, the mids are similar, and the treble is spiked for the Siberia V2 in a lower region that can be found sibilant. Soundstage is quite a bit smaller. The build quality is absolutely terrible! For $110 it wasn't worth it, but as a $50-$70 "gaming headphone" that comes with a microphone, it's not a bad buy.


A 20-20 sweep I just conducted.

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Headphones (full-size)
Head-Fi.org › Forums › Equipment Forums › Headphones (full-size) › Headphone Sightings 2