Yesterday K551 and HDJ500 (black) in Vienna subway.
Recent Images In This Thread
- productAudio Technica L3000tagged by System, 5/11/11
- productBose Companion 2 Series II multimedia speaker systemtagged by System, 8/29/11
- brandGerman Maestrotagged by AmberOzL, 7/24/13
- brandGradotagged by System, 8/22/10
- productGrado SR80i Headphonestagged by System, 7/30/10
- categoryHeadphonestagged by System, 6/14/10
- categoryIn Eartagged by System, 3/29/11
- productKoss PortaPro Headphones with Casetagged by System, 2/25/11
- categoryOver Eartagged by System, 2/10/11
- productShure SRH 940tagged by System, 11/7/11More
- brandV MODAtagged by System, 9/1/12
Related Forum Threads
- Which Grado? Last post on 4/30/11 at 7:14am in Headphones (full-size)
- Need help to get headphones - Novice in Head-Fi land.... Last post on 2/19/12 at 1:43am in Headphones (full-size)
- Need help choosing new headphones. Last post on 1/11/12 at 2:49pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Am I missing something? Last post on 10/19/11 at 9:37am in Headphones (full-size)
- 200-300 dollar cans for alternative rock. Last post on 9/15/11 at 11:43am in Headphones (full-size)
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
Last edited: 1/18/16
- Grado Modification OverviewLast edited: 9/27/11
- Headphone ImpedanceLast edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
The E5 is so close to being a giant killer but it has a few major flaws in my opinion. This is a technically oriented review. I like neutral sound signatures and bit perfect playback. I don't...
"Massdrop Blue Box - NuForce HEM IEMs" special drop pricing = $169.99*; Actual MSRP = $399.00 (I joined the drop on Massdrop and received the HEM6; LINK. You can find these and the other...
Hi All, I was given the chance to review the new Shozy Zero Rosewood earphones in exchange for just a small fee to cover the shipping. I received, as I'm sure some other reviewers did, an...
-- I give you Lend Me UR Ears house brand Alpha & Delta D2 Sports Earphone: **A few Disclaimers to get out of the way here**: #1 – I was approached by Lend Me UR Ears to review the...
I really like the t-90; I have had them for about two months and really enjoy the brightness. I also have the T70p and the t-5p second gen. I like the t70p better than anything so far. The t 90...
Headphone Sightings 2 - Page 819post #12271 of 123111/24/16 at 12:52pm
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #12272 of 123111/24/16 at 7:11pmUnfortunately K551 is horrendously thin sounding. I have better luck out of amped sources, but it shouldn't be like that since its designed specifically for mobile use.post #12273 of 123111/26/16 at 1:35amQuote:
hahaha I wonder how that was treating him?Quote:
rather unfortunate that you think so. I don't think I've heard those yetpost #12274 of 123111/26/16 at 6:00ampost #12275 of 123111/28/16 at 2:30pmpost #12276 of 123112/1/16 at 12:08amQuote:
Would this have been on a train going to or from ottawa? Cause that sounds like something my friend does.post #12277 of 123112/1/16 at 1:06pmQuote:
It was in the Netherlands between Rotterdam and Amsterdam.post #12278 of 123112/4/16 at 5:53ampost #12279 of 123112/4/16 at 6:00am
HD598SE in my lectures from the amazon sale.
Last time I owned an HD598, they leaked like a tipped shot glass. Not sure how these people do it.
Just saw a girl with customized purple V-Modas attached to her iPhone as I wrote this.
Edited by Nec3 - 2/4/16 at 6:02ampost #12280 of 123112/5/16 at 11:52ampost #12281 of 123112/5/16 at 12:00pmpost #12282 of 123112/5/16 at 12:00pmpost #12283 of 123112/5/16 at 12:50pmQuote:
Are the steelseries pretty bad?
Also, a girl with some white V-modas. Probably the M-100.post #12284 of 123112/5/16 at 1:53pmpost #12285 of 123112/6/16 at 8:45am
I think the Siberia V2's are a decent headphone, and somewhat comparable to Audio Technica A900X. They have the sub bass the A900X does not, the mids are similar, and the treble is spiked for the Siberia V2 in a lower region that can be found sibilant. Soundstage is quite a bit smaller. The build quality is absolutely terrible! For $110 it wasn't worth it, but as a $50-$70 "gaming headphone" that comes with a microphone, it's not a bad buy.
A 20-20 sweep I just conducted.
- Headphone Sightings 2
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Grado Modification Overview
- › Feliks-Audio ELISE...New thread. 35 seconds ago
- › Shure SRH 1540 47 seconds ago
- › Schiit Happened: The Story of the World's Most Improbable Start-Up 1 minute ago
- › Campfire Audio - Introducing 2 new models Hello Andromeda and Nova 1 minute ago
- › DUNU 4 Driver, 5 Driver new Hybrid earphone presentation on 2015... 2 minutes ago
- › ONKYO DP-X1 | Dual Sabre Dacs | Balanced | Sabre BTL Amp | MQA |... 3 minutes ago
- › FiiO AM2, AM3, AM5( Headphone Amplifier Modules) for X7 Review... 3 minutes ago
- › MEE Audio Pinnacle P1 - $199 Dynamic Driver Flagship *Reviews 2nd... 3 minutes ago
- › EQ help for my AD900X's 4 minutes ago
- › Lets Talk Metal 6 minutes ago
- › Sound Blaster E5 - 24-bit/192kHz High-Resolution USB DAC &... by vapman
- › NuForce HEM6 Reference Class Hi-Res In-Ear Headphones with Triple... by Hi-Fi EDU
- › SHOZY Zero IEM by jant71
- › Alpha & Delta D2 by BloodyPenguin
- › Beyerdynamic T90 Premium Stereo Headphone by glennkresge
- › Unique Melody Miracle V2 Universal six driver in-ear monitor by Hisoundfi
- › 1MORE Triple Driver In-Ear Headphones with In-line Microphone and... by MMansell
- › Philips SHE3595WT/28 In-Ear Headset with Mic White by stweb
- › Venture Electronics (VE) Monk+/Monk Plus by ryanjsoo
- › Rhapsodio Galaxy by taz23
- › The Audiophile Scene in a Third World Country...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide:...
- › Chord Mojo FAQ
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear
- › All about iPod Touch 6G as digital transport
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse