- 1,862 Posts. Joined 3/2013
- Location: Kuwait (Currently in Sweden)
- Select All Posts By This User
Recent Images In This Thread
- productAudio Technica L3000tagged by System, 5/11/11
- productBose Companion 2 Series II multimedia speaker systemtagged by System, 8/29/11
- brandGerman Maestrotagged by AmberOzL, 7/24/13
- brandGradotagged by System, 8/22/10
- productGrado SR80i Headphonestagged by System, 7/30/10
- categoryHeadphonestagged by System, 6/14/10
- categoryIn Eartagged by System, 3/29/11
- productKoss PortaPro Headphones with Casetagged by System, 2/25/11
- categoryOver Eartagged by System, 2/10/11
- productShure SRH 940tagged by System, 11/7/11More
- brandV MODAtagged by System, 9/1/12
Related Forum Threads
- Which Grado? Last post on 4/30/11 at 7:14am in Headphones (full-size)
- Need help to get headphones - Novice in Head-Fi land.... Last post on 2/19/12 at 1:43am in Headphones (full-size)
- Need help choosing new headphones. Last post on 1/11/12 at 2:49pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Am I missing something? Last post on 10/19/11 at 9:37am in Headphones (full-size)
- 200-300 dollar cans for alternative rock. Last post on 9/15/11 at 11:43am in Headphones (full-size)
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
Last edited: 8/6/15
- Grado Modification OverviewLast edited: 9/27/11
- Headphone ImpedanceLast edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
The ATH-CK9LTD’s were purchased by me and I’m not in any way affiliated with Audio-Technica. I’ve reviewed the ATH-CKR9 and ATH-CKR10 earlier, those reviews are available...
Intro: JDS Labs, Is an American company based in Collinsville, Illinois. They make headphone amplifiers & DAC’s. Mr. John Seaber is the man behind JDS Labs. We might remember JDS Labs when they...
For the price they offer great clarity, but I cannot reccomend these to people who mainly listen to bass heavy music. I still use my UM Pro10's regularly (I also have a pair of Audio Technica...
I have been searching best headphone(for me not for everyone I'm sorry) last half year. Now I found Sennheiser HD600/650 is one of best headphone for classical music and for me. I bought around...
I would like to start with saying thank you to Brainwavz and Pandora for letting me check out the Brainwavz Jive. The Brainwavz Jive is available from...
Headphone Sightings 2 - Page 812post #12166 of 121808/24/15 at 6:58amLCD-2 today at a train station. No, that was not a mistake. I wanted to talk to the guy wearing them but he seemed like the most antisocial person ever. Sweden is weird..
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #12167 of 121808/24/15 at 8:35amQuote:
Using an LCD2 especially at a train station itself..... IS weird 😂post #12168 of 121808/24/15 at 8:41amQuote:
I used to wear Grados on the subway, until someone very politely pointed out how annoying I was beingpost #12169 of 121808/24/15 at 9:02amQuote:It is. Seriously nothing is normal in Sweden LOL.Quote:
Annoying? Screw that! Wear your Grados outdoors and let the world discover new musicpost #12170 of 121808/24/15 at 11:16ampost #12171 of 121808/25/15 at 12:04amQuote:
How close did you physically get to him? If you were standing within a few feet, you could totally make out exactly what he was listening to.post #12172 of 121808/25/15 at 9:47amQuote:
Not that close, but even if I dis, train stations are loud and I wouldn't have heard a thing.post #12173 of 121808/25/15 at 7:58pmpost #12174 of 121808/25/15 at 11:59pmpost #12175 of 121808/26/15 at 6:49pmQuote:
While the proportion is quite odd, they do look much nicer than Beats or the other popular college cans. A friend of mine does use some Sennheiser HD419s though.post #12176 of 121808/29/15 at 12:28pmpost #12177 of 121808/29/15 at 1:39pmpost #12178 of 121808/29/15 at 8:34pmQuote:
What would compel you to bring such an expensive and really not that portable headphone out to the train station?post #12179 of 121808/30/15 at 12:14amQuote:
Anything is portable if you carry a car battery with you at all timespost #12180 of 121808/30/15 at 8:42amQuote:I used HD800/LCD2 for a while as portables.Originally Posted by DemoninjaQuote:
What would compel you to bring such an expensive and really not that portable headphone out to the train station?
Ive also seen LCD2s on the metro (even took a picture of the guy)
The LCD2 leak a ton and dont isolate for beans.
Hd800 leaks a lot but not as bad. It also isolates a lot better than the LCD2
For an open back the HD800 isnt bad for portable use if you mind the price and size.
- Headphone Sightings 2
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Grado Modification Overview
- › Chinese / Asian Brand Info Thread (Headphones, IEMs, Amps, DACs) 11 seconds ago
- › Band Name Game II 17 seconds ago
- › Denon AH-MM400 25 seconds ago
- › Fostex TH900 Impressions & Discussion Thread 33 seconds ago
- › Westone Sweepstakes Presented by Sonic Electronix! 49 seconds ago
- › HiFiman HE-500 (HE as in High End) Proving to be an enjoyable... 2 minutes ago
- › Audio GD Master-11(Combination from Master 7 and Master 9) 2 minutes ago
- › Yamaha hph mt220 thread (Merged) 2 minutes ago
- › An audiophile and petrolhead's journal: Buckle up! 3 minutes ago
- › iFi Launch competition – guess the upcoming new product! 3 minutes ago
- › Audio-technica Ath-m50 Studio Monitor Headphones Limited Red Model... by peter123
- › JDS Labs ODAC by YoYo JoKeR
- › Westone UM Pro10 High Performance Single Driver Noise-Isolating... by ShaftShanker
- › Sennheiser HD 650 Headphones by Pokemonn
- › Brainwavz Jive by peter123
- › SoundMAGIC E50S In Ear Isolating Earphones with Microphone - RED by pformagg
- › Sony MDR-7520 Professional Headphones by Malfunkt
- › Audio Technica ATH-CKR10 IN-EAR HEADPHONE TITANIUM SONIC PRO DUAL... by ezekiel77
- › SMSL sApII Pro by DaveLT
- › Audiosense V2mix4 by abyatar
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear
- › All about iPod Touch 6G as digital transport
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2