- 1,862 Posts. Joined 3/2013
- Location: Kuwait (Currently in Sweden)
- Select All Posts By This User
Recent Images In This Thread
- productAudio Technica L3000tagged by System, 5/11/11
- productBose Companion 2 Series II multimedia speaker systemtagged by System, 8/29/11
- brandGerman Maestrotagged by AmberOzL, 7/24/13
- brandGradotagged by System, 8/22/10
- productGrado SR80i Headphonestagged by System, 7/30/10
- categoryHeadphonestagged by System, 6/14/10
- categoryIn Eartagged by System, 3/29/11
- productKoss PortaPro Headphones with Casetagged by System, 2/25/11
- categoryOver Eartagged by System, 2/10/11
- productShure SRH 940tagged by System, 11/7/11More
- brandV MODAtagged by System, 9/1/12
Related Forum Threads
- Which Grado? Last post on 4/30/11 at 7:14am in Headphones (full-size)
- Need help to get headphones - Novice in Head-Fi land.... Last post on 2/19/12 at 1:43am in Headphones (full-size)
- Need help choosing new headphones. Last post on 1/11/12 at 2:49pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Am I missing something? Last post on 10/19/11 at 9:37am in Headphones (full-size)
- 200-300 dollar cans for alternative rock. Last post on 9/15/11 at 11:43am in Headphones (full-size)
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
Last edited: 8/6/15
- Grado Modification OverviewLast edited: 9/27/11
- Headphone ImpedanceLast edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
I've done a lot of A-B comparing and the Schiit Wyrd absolutely improves my sound quality. Without it, the music sounds more distant, less expansive, less clear and also a bit softer volume. A...
Disclaimer I got this unit as part of Australia/New Zealand tour arranged by @d marc0, thank you very much for including me in this tour :) Introduction I am just another music fans in this...
These are good headphones. I would have preferred a hard carrying case for the headphones, but, when you consider the cost of these cans, the soft carrying bag is acceptable. If you really...
This review is the summary section of Yulong DA8II in-depth review here: http://www.head-fi.org/t/779702/yulong-da8ii-in-depth-review Please visit the above thread for more...
[[SPOILER]] Introduction: Aune Audio has been making affordable audiophile products for quite a while now – They have a number of desktop DACs and amplifiers, and recently made an entry into the...
Headphone Sightings 2 - Page 812post #12166 of 121808/24/15 at 6:58amLCD-2 today at a train station. No, that was not a mistake. I wanted to talk to the guy wearing them but he seemed like the most antisocial person ever. Sweden is weird..
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #12167 of 121808/24/15 at 8:35amQuote:
Using an LCD2 especially at a train station itself..... IS weird 😂post #12168 of 121808/24/15 at 8:41amQuote:
I used to wear Grados on the subway, until someone very politely pointed out how annoying I was beingpost #12169 of 121808/24/15 at 9:02amQuote:It is. Seriously nothing is normal in Sweden LOL.Quote:
Annoying? Screw that! Wear your Grados outdoors and let the world discover new musicpost #12170 of 121808/24/15 at 11:16ampost #12171 of 121808/25/15 at 12:04amQuote:
How close did you physically get to him? If you were standing within a few feet, you could totally make out exactly what he was listening to.post #12172 of 121808/25/15 at 9:47amQuote:
Not that close, but even if I dis, train stations are loud and I wouldn't have heard a thing.post #12173 of 121808/25/15 at 7:58pmpost #12174 of 121808/25/15 at 11:59pmpost #12175 of 121808/26/15 at 6:49pmQuote:
While the proportion is quite odd, they do look much nicer than Beats or the other popular college cans. A friend of mine does use some Sennheiser HD419s though.post #12176 of 121808/29/15 at 12:28pmpost #12177 of 121808/29/15 at 1:39pmpost #12178 of 121808/29/15 at 8:34pmQuote:
What would compel you to bring such an expensive and really not that portable headphone out to the train station?post #12179 of 121808/30/15 at 12:14amQuote:
Anything is portable if you carry a car battery with you at all timespost #12180 of 121808/30/15 at 8:42amQuote:I used HD800/LCD2 for a while as portables.Originally Posted by DemoninjaQuote:
What would compel you to bring such an expensive and really not that portable headphone out to the train station?
Ive also seen LCD2s on the metro (even took a picture of the guy)
The LCD2 leak a ton and dont isolate for beans.
Hd800 leaks a lot but not as bad. It also isolates a lot better than the LCD2
For an open back the HD800 isnt bad for portable use if you mind the price and size.
- Headphone Sightings 2
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Grado Modification Overview
- › Schiit Owners Unite 29 seconds ago
- › Did Sennheiser just reveal the Orpheus successor? 1 minute ago
- › GUSTARD H10 High-current Discrete Class A output Stage Headphone... 2 minutes ago
- › Need a badge? 2 minutes ago
- › Sony MDR-1A - Sony's latest update on the 1R 3 minutes ago
- › The importance of the Dynamic Range Database? Maximum score? 3 minutes ago
- › Introducing Trinity Audio Engineering 4 minutes ago
- › PORTAPHILE MICRO 6 minutes ago
- › Woo Audio WA6 + WA6SE: Tubes, Comments, Pictures, and Advice 6 minutes ago
- › Vape-Fi 6 minutes ago
- › Wyrd USB Decrapifier by Mediahound
- › Noble Audio Savant by daduy
- › Shure SRH840 by Double-A
- › Yulong Audio DA8 II by earfonia
- › Aune X1S 32Bit/384KHz DSD DAC Headphone Amplifier black by avitron142
- › Audio-Technica ATH CKR9 LTD by peter123
- › JDS Labs ODAC by YoYo JoKeR
- › Westone UM Pro10 High Performance Single Driver Noise-Isolating... by ShaftShanker
- › Sennheiser HD 650 Headphones by Pokemonn
- › Brainwavz Jive by peter123
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear
- › All about iPod Touch 6G as digital transport
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2