- 1,862 Posts. Joined 3/2013
- Location: Kuwait (Currently in Sweden)
- Select All Posts By This User
Recent Images In This Thread
- productAudio Technica L3000tagged by System, 5/11/11
- productBose Companion 2 Series II multimedia speaker systemtagged by System, 8/29/11
- brandGerman Maestrotagged by AmberOzL, 7/24/13
- brandGradotagged by System, 8/22/10
- productGrado SR80i Headphonestagged by System, 7/30/10
- categoryHeadphonestagged by System, 6/14/10
- categoryIn Eartagged by System, 3/29/11
- productKoss PortaPro Headphones with Casetagged by System, 2/25/11
- categoryOver Eartagged by System, 2/10/11
- productShure SRH 940tagged by System, 11/7/11More
- brandV MODAtagged by System, 9/1/12
Related Forum Threads
- Which Grado? Last post on 4/30/11 at 7:14am in Headphones (full-size)
- Need help to get headphones - Novice in Head-Fi land.... Last post on 2/19/12 at 1:43am in Headphones (full-size)
- Need help choosing new headphones. Last post on 1/11/12 at 2:49pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Am I missing something? Last post on 10/19/11 at 9:37am in Headphones (full-size)
- 200-300 dollar cans for alternative rock. Last post on 9/15/11 at 11:43am in Headphones (full-size)
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
Last edited: 8/6/15
- Grado Modification OverviewLast edited: 9/27/11
- Headphone ImpedanceLast edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
It is brilliant, having been based on a OPA2134 as input amp that is wired to a TPA6120A2 as output amp. It uses a TDA2030 as a rail splitter. Using a power opamp as a rail splitter has it's...
Introduction So a little a bit myself, I am a semi-audiophile. It means that I listen to "normal" song and audiophile song kind of 50:50. During my commute to work I listen to "normal" song such...
Thank You's and Sorries A big thank David Maudlin for sending me the Cypher Labs AlgoRhythm Trio to me back in late May and I apologise that it's taken me 3 months to put something up about...
Intro Before I begin, I would like to sincerely thank Pandora at Brainwavz for providing the review sample of the Jive you see in this review. Please note that I am neither affiliated with...
Name- DUNU TITAN 1 Manufacturar- Dunu-topsound, a chinese company. Price- 115$, I got them for around 169SGD from Lend me ur ears, Singapore. Description- First, some note about me. I am a 25...
Headphone Sightings 2 - Page 812post #12166 of 121808/24/15 at 6:58amLCD-2 today at a train station. No, that was not a mistake. I wanted to talk to the guy wearing them but he seemed like the most antisocial person ever. Sweden is weird..
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #12167 of 121808/24/15 at 8:35amQuote:
Using an LCD2 especially at a train station itself..... IS weird 😂post #12168 of 121808/24/15 at 8:41amQuote:
I used to wear Grados on the subway, until someone very politely pointed out how annoying I was beingpost #12169 of 121808/24/15 at 9:02amQuote:It is. Seriously nothing is normal in Sweden LOL.Quote:
Annoying? Screw that! Wear your Grados outdoors and let the world discover new musicpost #12170 of 121808/24/15 at 11:16ampost #12171 of 121808/25/15 at 12:04amQuote:
How close did you physically get to him? If you were standing within a few feet, you could totally make out exactly what he was listening to.post #12172 of 121808/25/15 at 9:47amQuote:
Not that close, but even if I dis, train stations are loud and I wouldn't have heard a thing.post #12173 of 121808/25/15 at 7:58pmpost #12174 of 121808/25/15 at 11:59pmpost #12175 of 121808/26/15 at 6:49pmQuote:
While the proportion is quite odd, they do look much nicer than Beats or the other popular college cans. A friend of mine does use some Sennheiser HD419s though.post #12176 of 121808/29/15 at 12:28pmpost #12177 of 121808/29/15 at 1:39pmpost #12178 of 121808/29/15 at 8:34pmQuote:
What would compel you to bring such an expensive and really not that portable headphone out to the train station?post #12179 of 121808/30/15 at 12:14amQuote:
Anything is portable if you carry a car battery with you at all timespost #12180 of 121808/30/15 at 8:42amQuote:I used HD800/LCD2 for a while as portables.Originally Posted by DemoninjaQuote:
What would compel you to bring such an expensive and really not that portable headphone out to the train station?
Ive also seen LCD2s on the metro (even took a picture of the guy)
The LCD2 leak a ton and dont isolate for beans.
Hd800 leaks a lot but not as bad. It also isolates a lot better than the LCD2
For an open back the HD800 isnt bad for portable use if you mind the price and size.
- Headphone Sightings 2
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Grado Modification Overview
- › Post CanJam cynicism. 20 seconds ago
- › 🇬🇧 CanJam London 2015 Impressions Thread! August 29-30, 2015! 55 seconds ago
- › Introducing Trinity Audio Engineering 1 minute ago
- › Best sound under 200 USD? 1 minute ago
- › New Beyerdynamic T1 (2nd Generation) 1 minute ago
- › Headphone stands? 1 minute ago
- › Yamaha hph mt220 thread (Merged) 3 minutes ago
- › The (new) HD800 Impressions Thread 3 minutes ago
- › Just listened to some Fostex T50RPs today... WOW! 4 minutes ago
- › Replacement Earpad recommendations? 4 minutes ago
- › SMSL sApII Pro by DaveLT
- › Audiosense V2mix4 by abyatar
- › Cypher Labs AlgoRhythm Trio Portable Vacuum Tube Headphone Amplifier by AnakChan
- › Brainwavz Jive by thatBeatsguy
- › Dunu TITAN 1 — titanium-coated diaphragm earphones by areek
- › Beyerdynamic DX 160 iE by acain
- › Cayin Spark C5 DAC Portable USB DAC + Headphone Amplifier by chowmein83
- › HiFiMAN HE400S by Cotnijoe
- › Brainwavz S5 In Ear Headphones by ClieOS
- › Shozy Lancea mini dac amplifier 24bit/192khz for Android/iOS/PC/iPhone by peter123
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear
- › All about iPod Touch 6G as digital transport
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2