Orange Beats Studio v1 worn backwards. Didn't seem to be fake.
Recent Images In This Thread
- productAudio Technica L3000tagged by System, 5/11/11
- productBose Companion 2 Series II multimedia speaker systemtagged by System, 8/29/11
- brandGerman Maestrotagged by AmberOzL, 7/24/13
- brandGradotagged by System, 8/22/10
- productGrado SR80i Headphonestagged by System, 7/30/10
- categoryHeadphonestagged by System, 6/14/10
- categoryIn Eartagged by System, 3/29/11
- productKoss PortaPro Headphones with Casetagged by System, 2/25/11
- categoryOver Eartagged by System, 2/10/11
- productShure SRH 940tagged by System, 11/7/11More
- brandV MODAtagged by System, 9/1/12
Related Forum Threads
- Which Grado? Last post on 4/30/11 at 7:14am in Headphones (full-size)
- Need help to get headphones - Novice in Head-Fi land.... Last post on 2/19/12 at 1:43am in Headphones (full-size)
- Need help choosing new headphones. Last post on 1/11/12 at 2:49pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Am I missing something? Last post on 10/19/11 at 9:37am in Headphones (full-size)
- 200-300 dollar cans for alternative rock. Last post on 9/15/11 at 11:43am in Headphones (full-size)
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
Last edited: 12/5/14
- Grado Modification OverviewLast edited: 9/27/11
- Headphone ImpedanceLast edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
Before I start my review, I would like to Thank Noontec for providing me with a review sample of your Hammo S headphones. Still fresh in my mind how I almost missed an opportunity to review...
I have been using a E09K to power my DT990 600ohm cans for over two years now, long enough that I don't really remember exactly when I got it but for sure over two years. I use this thing every...
First and foremost, a big thank you to those at Noble Audio who has sent me a unit to review. The Noble Audio customer service experience has been a joy to behold. Brannan is always on hand to deal...
I bought these from the limited selection available at an Apple Store, as I was heading on a trip the next day and needed some new IEMs for the plane ride. I read some reviews and noticed a lot of...
I got a sansa clip+ for my pair of custom iems. Really small, really portable, big nice clip to clip on something while training. Almost perfect sound, some audible noise (really really low, like...
Headphone Sightings 2 - Page 802post #12016 of 120245/21/15 at 12:20pm
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #12017 of 120245/21/15 at 12:54pmQuote:
worn backwards?... i wonder why?...
I had seen a man in Bucharest walking with a pair of ath m50 or m70, i was unable the DAP he used for them.
By the looks, ath series look quite confortable.
I had seen again a pair of ie80...
I am yet to see any pair of ie60 from sennheiser.post #12018 of 120245/21/15 at 2:26pmpost #12019 of 120245/21/15 at 3:02pm
Beats owner: "Hey, these sound pretty bad. ..What if I try them backwards?"Beats everywhere :D how fun!
Yes, we're going to need a lot of hammers. ..Just kidding about the Beats hate! >.> It's a cheap shot.
They are quite comfy..until the earpads get old. You should try them out. Thanks for the sightings.
I'm seeing more, weird LG pulse bluetooth thingies.post #12020 of 120245/21/15 at 3:32pmQuote:
I had tried them, i cannot recall what i thought about comfort with ath series, it was not my signature. I love the signatures to have more high end treble, and more airy. While ath series have one of the most serious bass i had heared, i focused too much on the signature to remember how it felt on the head.
something i would never though i will see was in a metro, someone was wearing a pair of sennheiser hd598. And it was not very loud listening, i could not tell to what exactly he was listening to, so i guess that he knew that he was using open headphones, and understood that before going out with them in a noisy envoirment like a metro..post #12021 of 120245/21/15 at 4:10pmOriginally Posted by Dobrescu Georgesomething i would never though i will see was in a metro, someone was wearing a pair of sennheiser hd598.
Now that is an awesome sighting. He was probably wearing them for pure aesthetics. I should wear my Q701 around sometime..except it's not very comfy..or aesthetically pleasing to others X3.post #12022 of 120245/21/15 at 4:52pmQuote:
I really like how q701 looks like!
I am yet to hear one, but look-wise it is a nice headphone!post #12023 of 120245/21/15 at 4:58pmOriginally Posted by Dobrescu GeorgeI really like how q701 looks like!
I am yet to hear one, but look-wise it is a nice headphone!
Ya know, you're right. It is beautiful. So amazingly designed! That's why I have a K701 in the game IMVU. But the Q701 doesn't look good on, well, me, because I'm not perty.
You should hear it. It sounds as fantastical as it looks! You might not like it though, because it's like a treble storm. And some say it sounds as plasticy as it looks, though I enjoy the forward upper mids.
- Headphone Sightings 2
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Grado Modification Overview
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide: (4/8/2015: Full X2 Review... 32 seconds ago
- › Building a speaker system in a small room (I have no idea what I'm... 43 seconds ago
- › Thoughts on a bunch of DACs (and why delta-sigma kinda sucks, just... 46 seconds ago
- › "The Lab" 52 seconds ago
- › Grado Fan Club! 1 minute ago
- › Denon AHM-M400 1 minute ago
- › Beresford Capella Impressions & Discussion Thread 4 minutes ago
- › JH Audio JH-13 PRO impressions thread 4 minutes ago
- › Pictures of Your Portable Rig (part XVI) 5 minutes ago
- › Calling All "Vintage" Integrated/Receiver Owners 7 minutes ago
- › Noontec Hammo S Over Ear Headphone Audiophile Sound Stylish Looking... by twister6
- › FiiO E09K by Chuck Canada
- › Noble Audio Savant by uchihaitachi
- › RHA T10i by zim2411
- › SanDisk Sansa Clip+ 8 GB MP3 Player (Black) by ardacer
- › Audio-Technica ATH-M50x by sagar khichi
- › RHA MA750i by Onthecoast
- › Dunu TITAN 1 — titanium-coated diaphragm earphones by YoYo JoKeR
- › Brainwavz BLU-100 Bluetooth IEMs by JoeDoe
- › Edifier Hi-Fi Stereo Headphone (H180 Black) by sharonbava
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2