I believe I saw someone with Sennheiser Momentums, running them out of an iPhone 5C (blue) at the mall in Salem, New Hampshire. I know it had the design, but I thought I'd seen knockoffs somewhere; wasn't close enough to tell. That's the first time I've seen audiophile gear in the wild that wasn't on a friend that I converted, pretty exciting
Recent Images In This Thread
- productAudio Technica L3000tagged by System, 5/11/11
- productBose Companion 2 Series II multimedia speaker systemtagged by System, 8/29/11
- brandGerman Maestrotagged by AmberOzL, 7/24/13
- brandGradotagged by System, 8/22/10
- productGrado SR80i Headphonestagged by System, 7/30/10
- categoryHeadphonestagged by System, 6/14/10
- categoryIn Eartagged by System, 3/29/11
- productKoss PortaPro Headphones with Casetagged by System, 2/25/11
- categoryOver Eartagged by System, 2/10/11
- productShure SRH 940tagged by System, 11/7/11More
- brandV MODAtagged by System, 9/1/12
Related Forum Threads
- Which Grado? Last post on 4/30/11 at 7:14am in Headphones (full-size)
- Need help to get headphones - Novice in Head-Fi land.... Last post on 2/19/12 at 1:43am in Headphones (full-size)
- Need help choosing new headphones. Last post on 1/11/12 at 2:49pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Am I missing something? Last post on 10/19/11 at 9:37am in Headphones (full-size)
- 200-300 dollar cans for alternative rock. Last post on 9/15/11 at 11:43am in Headphones (full-size)
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
Last edited: 12/5/14
- Grado Modification OverviewLast edited: 9/27/11
- Headphone ImpedanceLast edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
Build I've had a lot of headphones in the past and prior to this I thought in the sub 300 price category the Beyer DT990/880 were the best, they certainly still are at the top of the chart but this...
A Brief Review of the FiiO X3 2nd Generation DAP with Comparisons to the Xuelin iHiFi 800. Firstly, I would like to thank Mr. James Chung for allowing this preview of FiiO’s new X3...
Hello all in Head Fi community. This is my first ever review in this forum.I am not an expert in reviewing so I will only use very simple term or definition to convey my message. I just received...
My colleague owns a pair of HD 580. Their sound is very versatile, bass and highs are extended perfectly. Despite that, extreme ends never flood the mids. Whatever you listen to, they will not let...
This review is for Aurisonics Rockets in ears, a little about me I am 38 years old and have been into hi-res audio since I was in middle school. I don't consider myself an audiophile like many on...
Headphone Sightings 2 - Page 794post #11896 of 119043/21/15 at 5:28pm
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #11897 of 119043/21/15 at 6:08pmQuote:
I don't see why not. Only devices with a male/female USB ports are prohibited. Smartphones, microUSB and SD cards are fine. But of course don't bring your X5 during your first 2 weeks of confinement in BMT
Sorry for the OTpost #11898 of 119043/23/15 at 11:27pmQuote:
No one dares bring their expensive stuff there eh? Imagine someone breaking their precious CIEMs or their TOTL rig...... ouch.post #11899 of 119043/27/15 at 1:10pmpost #11900 of 119043/28/15 at 12:11ampost #11901 of 119043/28/15 at 12:18am
DT770 PRO, probably, since it's all-black. Then again, it could be the cheapo Superlux clone of the 770 PRO.post #11902 of 119043/29/15 at 10:49amAbsolutely OT, but Taylor Swift could be wearing nothing at all, and I'd still be drooling...
Hmm.. thinking about it, that sounds a little wrong haha, sure you get the idea though...post #11903 of 119043/29/15 at 10:54amI saw a Audio Technica W5000 on the Greyhound bus. Wanted to ask for a test drive, but I realized I probably wouldn't borrow them to a stranger myself. I believe he was just driving them through his android phone and an amp.post #11904 of 119043/29/15 at 7:01pmQuote:
Oh my... how true is that! She's a work of art.Quote:
Wow a w5000... that's the sighting of a lifetime!
- Headphone Sightings 2
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Grado Modification Overview
- › DigiZoid ZO FS & ZO FS+ (a.k.a. ZO3) Updates & Discussion Thread 28 seconds ago
- › Noble Audio - the Wizard returns! 48 seconds ago
- › The all new Continental Dual Mono 1 minute ago
- › Headamp Blue Hawaii Special Edition 1 minute ago
- › QLS QA360: Another DSD-capable DAP 2 minutes ago
- › It is odd but not peculiar... 2 minutes ago
- › X7, the Flagship DAP from FiiO ( updated on 15/12/2014) 3 minutes ago
- › Dunu DN-2000 - Hybrid Impressions Thread (It's Here!) 3 minutes ago
- › CanJam SoCal 2015 Impressions Thread 3 minutes ago
- › Rookie needs some advice for traveling setup and review of pc setup 4 minutes ago
- › Philips Fidelio X2 by Zulkr9
- › FiiO X3 2nd gen Ultraportable Hi-Res DAP by jdog
- › ZERO AUDIO-ear stereo headphone carbo Basso ZH-DX210-CB by AzimAkbar
- › Sennheiser HD540 Reference Headphones by homesicalien
- › Aurisonics Rockets Solo Precision Micro-Dynamic Noise Isolating... by acain
- › Incipio f38 Headphones by ahnvx
- › Bose® IE2 audio headphones by Sarurururu
- › Baldoor EarBell E100 by Ruwetuin
- › Sennheiser MOMENTUM On-Ear Headphone by mark2410
- › Sony Inner Ear Hi-res Stereo Headphone Xba-a2 Black (Japan Import) by Hawaiibadboy
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2