I believe I saw someone with Sennheiser Momentums, running them out of an iPhone 5C (blue) at the mall in Salem, New Hampshire. I know it had the design, but I thought I'd seen knockoffs somewhere; wasn't close enough to tell. That's the first time I've seen audiophile gear in the wild that wasn't on a friend that I converted, pretty exciting
Recent Images In This Thread
- productAudio Technica L3000tagged by System, 5/11/11
- productBose Companion 2 Series II multimedia speaker systemtagged by System, 8/29/11
- brandGerman Maestrotagged by AmberOzL, 7/24/13
- brandGradotagged by System, 8/22/10
- productGrado SR80i Headphonestagged by System, 7/30/10
- categoryHeadphonestagged by System, 6/14/10
- categoryIn Eartagged by System, 3/29/11
- productKoss PortaPro Headphones with Casetagged by System, 2/25/11
- categoryOver Eartagged by System, 2/10/11
- productShure SRH 940tagged by System, 11/7/11More
- brandV MODAtagged by System, 9/1/12
Related Forum Threads
- Which Grado? Last post on 4/30/11 at 7:14am in Headphones (full-size)
- Need help to get headphones - Novice in Head-Fi land.... Last post on 2/19/12 at 1:43am in Headphones (full-size)
- Need help choosing new headphones. Last post on 1/11/12 at 2:49pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Am I missing something? Last post on 10/19/11 at 9:37am in Headphones (full-size)
- 200-300 dollar cans for alternative rock. Last post on 9/15/11 at 11:43am in Headphones (full-size)
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
Last edited: 12/5/14
- Grado Modification OverviewLast edited: 9/27/11
- Headphone ImpedanceLast edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
The price to performance ratio of the HiFiMan HE-400 is truly exceptional. The clamping force of new head band is tight and requires break-in. I prefer the the plush pads over stock pads for...
They are a very good option. The sound is natural, they are comfortable to use. The only con I have with it is the included cable that is too long and bulky (if you want to listen them connected...
Me: I am a 21 year old student living in a small town in India. I would like to call myself a music enthusiast, rather than an audiophile. I was inspired by music since childhood, and as the time...
I must admit, until recently, I was not aware of the Master and Dynamic brand. I had heard about them on the forums, but never really read anything about them. Their recent model MH40 is their...
For larger views of any photo - please click for access to 1200 x 800 images INTRODUCTION I’ve only recently heard about thinksound™ audio, and before Head-Fi user d marc0 contacted me, I’d...
Headphone Sightings 2 - Page 794post #11896 of 119033/21/15 at 5:28pm
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #11897 of 119033/21/15 at 6:08pmQuote:
I don't see why not. Only devices with a male/female USB ports are prohibited. Smartphones, microUSB and SD cards are fine. But of course don't bring your X5 during your first 2 weeks of confinement in BMT
Sorry for the OTpost #11898 of 119033/23/15 at 11:27pmQuote:
No one dares bring their expensive stuff there eh? Imagine someone breaking their precious CIEMs or their TOTL rig...... ouch.post #11899 of 119033/27/15 at 1:10pmpost #11900 of 119033/28/15 at 12:11ampost #11901 of 119033/28/15 at 12:18am
DT770 PRO, probably, since it's all-black. Then again, it could be the cheapo Superlux clone of the 770 PRO.post #11902 of 119033/29/15 at 10:49amAbsolutely OT, but Taylor Swift could be wearing nothing at all, and I'd still be drooling...
Hmm.. thinking about it, that sounds a little wrong haha, sure you get the idea though...post #11903 of 119033/29/15 at 10:54amI saw a Audio Technica W5000 on the Greyhound bus. Wanted to ask for a test drive, but I realized I probably wouldn't borrow them to a stranger myself. I believe he was just driving them through his android phone and an amp.
- Headphone Sightings 2
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Grado Modification Overview
- › Three Word Story 10 seconds ago
- › AKG K-7XX Massdrop First Edition New 31 seconds ago
- › CanJam SoCal 2015 Impressions Thread 1 minute ago
- › X7, the Flagship DAP from FiiO ( updated on 15/12/2014) 2 minutes ago
- › Thoughts on a bunch of DACs (and why I hate chocolate ice cream) 2 minutes ago
- › Noble Audio - the Wizard returns! 2 minutes ago
- › V-MODA M-100: Discussion/Feedback, Reviews, Pics, etc. 2 minutes ago
- › Do I need an Amp...? 2 minutes ago
- › PONO - Neil Youngs portable hi-res music player 2 minutes ago
- › Band Name Game II 3 minutes ago
- › HiFiMAN HE-400 by Stereocilia
- › Sennheiser HD 518 by Tiby
- › Somic HD MH463 Open-air Dynamic Pro Headphones (Black) by YoYo JoKeR
- › Master & Dynamic MH40 by lin0003
- › thinksound rain2 Wooden In-Ear Headphone (Gunmetal Chocolate) by Brooko
- › Sennheiser HD 598 by Gia Bao
- › Pro-Ject Audio DAC Box E Entry Level DAC Black by LugBug1
- › Final Audio Design Heaven Viii by newzild
- › Audeze LCD2 Planar Magnetic Headphones by hodgjy
- › Shanling M3 Portable Digital Audio Player by YoYo JoKeR
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2