saw a portapro on a tall hippy skater guy in chinatown a while ago
Recent Images In This Thread
- productAudio Technica L3000tagged by System, 5/11/11
- productBose Companion 2 Series II multimedia speaker systemtagged by System, 8/29/11
- brandGerman Maestrotagged by AmberOzL, 7/24/13
- brandGradotagged by System, 8/22/10
- productGrado SR80i Headphonestagged by System, 7/30/10
- categoryHeadphonestagged by System, 6/14/10
- categoryIn Eartagged by System, 3/29/11
- productKoss PortaPro Headphones with Casetagged by System, 2/25/11
- categoryOver Eartagged by System, 2/10/11
- productShure SRH 940tagged by System, 11/7/11More
- brandV MODAtagged by System, 9/1/12
Related Forum Threads
- Which Grado? Last post on 4/30/11 at 7:14am in Headphones (full-size)
- Need help to get headphones - Novice in Head-Fi land.... Last post on 2/19/12 at 1:43am in Headphones (full-size)
- Need help choosing new headphones. Last post on 1/11/12 at 2:49pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Am I missing something? Last post on 10/19/11 at 9:37am in Headphones (full-size)
- 200-300 dollar cans for alternative rock. Last post on 9/15/11 at 11:43am in Headphones (full-size)
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
Last edited: 1/18/16
- Grado Modification OverviewLast edited: 9/27/11
- Headphone ImpedanceLast edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
Looks: 10 These look really good and matured in design. The carbon fiber earcups especially (when not covered in fingerprints) Can't go wrong with all black. What concerns me a little is how long...
I'm using this cable with my SMSL SD793-ii because its only option for a computer is its optical output. It does its job and for $8/6ft its worth it for sure. Overall just gives the user great...
-Introduction- HifiMe is a company that specializes in building bare-bones DAC with no frills, focusing entirely on price-to-performance ratios. That’s a good thing for audiophiles on a budget,...
-Introduction- It’s not often I have the chance to review products as high-end as the ZMF x Vibro MK II. I approached Zach in July, and asked for a loaner unit. One wasn’t readily available...
Firstly, many thanks to iFi for the loan of this amp. I am not affiliated with iFi, just a regular Head-Fi addict to happens to be lucky enough to get loan units now and again from the generous iFi...
Headphone Sightings 2 - Page 751post #11251 of 123177/12/14 at 10:00pm
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #11252 of 123177/15/14 at 12:48ampost #11253 of 123177/15/14 at 1:27amMy part of London suddenly a hotbed in past week. Never seen this before.
A guy rocking MDR-1R BT on the train. One of the Beyers, black cups and light pads dead giveaway, but not close enough for model no. Finally the Denon D600.
Shout out to the stalkers, my SE846 will now be sporting distinctive Forza AudioWorks hybrid cable (silver / copper twist)post #11254 of 123177/15/14 at 3:17am
My old man met who I believe to be a headier a while ago - near Glen Huntly in Melbourne Australia. My father uses a Philips L1 and a sony DAP, he's 56 years old, with a bit of a hobo beard and pretty scruffy apparel. He actually approached this person and asked him about his headphones - they had a conversation for a while - he mentioned his son to them as well. Well if anyone on here met him, I'm his son. In fact my father has been considering joining headfi, but has held off because I'm on here. I think he should join myself.
Edited by HarleyZH - 7/15/14 at 3:19ampost #11255 of 123177/15/14 at 3:31ampost #11256 of 123177/15/14 at 3:35amQuote:
My father is on head-fi too...with a glorious 0 post countpost #11257 of 123177/15/14 at 4:42amQuote:
my dad is not on head-fi but he knows why I am staying a little late on my PC sometimes haha at least I don't watch those...post #11258 of 123177/15/14 at 5:36amQuote:
Mine just shakes his head whenever I say I've bought new toyspost #11259 of 123177/15/14 at 7:00am
I saw a guy walking past with a Ultrasone DJ1 earlier this evening.
I've moved out of home, so his wallet won't help me anymore. Still it'd be good to see him have some fun on here - and with some toys.post #11260 of 123177/17/14 at 7:00ampost #11261 of 123177/17/14 at 4:03pmQuote:
I always adore B& O's design and premium quality but the price thought...post #11262 of 123177/19/14 at 2:31pmpost #11263 of 123177/20/14 at 3:14am
I recently traveled to Sri Lanka and had the pleasure to meet one of their ministers. He walked to us with his headphone in his hand. When i took a closer look i recognized that it was Audio Technica. Well I asked about it then he said it is Audio-Technica ATH-W5000 and he bought it for $1300post #11264 of 123177/20/14 at 3:21am
- Headphone Sightings 2
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Grado Modification Overview
- › LKS Audio MH-DA003 1 minute ago
- › Sennheiser Amperior Impressions Thread 2 minutes ago
- › HIFIMAN HE 400 (S - REVISION) 2 minutes ago
- › Chinese / Asian Brand Info Thread (Headphones, IEMs, Amps, DACs) 3 minutes ago
- › Samsung Note 7 phone, with Exynos&Lucky or Snapdragon&Aqstic DACs... 4 minutes ago
- › Sennheiser HD 700 Impressions Thread 4 minutes ago
- › 1964 Ears Adel IEMs 5 minutes ago
- › Shanling M5 Impressions & Discussion Thread 5 minutes ago
- › Beyerdynamic DT 150: Bloody Brilliant! 5 minutes ago
- › Three Word Story 6 minutes ago
- › MrSpeakers ETHER C by Delayeed
- › Cable Matters Gold Plated Toslink Digital Optical Audio Cable with... by Gabeh765
- › HiFime SPDIF Optical 9018 DAC by Cinder
- › ZMF Headphones x Vibro MK II by Cinder
- › iFi Pro iCAN by Turrican2
- › Grado SR80i Headphones by Bloos
- › Arcam rHead - Discrete True-linear Class-A Analogue Headphone... by glassmonkey
- › Cayin iHA-6 by Dillan
- › Cayin iDAC-6 by Dillan
- › Yamaha HPH-200 Headphone (Black) by harry501501
- › Flawless Album Suggestions
- › The Audiophile Scene in a Third World Country...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide:...
- › Chord Mojo FAQ
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear
- › All about iPod Touch 6G as digital transport
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...