Shout out to the girl I saw walking in Chapel Street Prahan the other day with some AKG K240. I was wearing a pair of Sig DJ's if you saw me too.
Recent Images In This Thread
- productAudio Technica L3000tagged by System, 5/11/11
- productBose Companion 2 Series II multimedia speaker systemtagged by System, 8/29/11
- brandGerman Maestrotagged by AmberOzL, 7/24/13
- brandGradotagged by System, 8/22/10
- productGrado SR80i Headphonestagged by System, 7/30/10
- categoryHeadphonestagged by System, 6/14/10
- categoryIn Eartagged by System, 3/29/11
- productKoss PortaPro Headphones with Casetagged by System, 2/25/11
- categoryOver Eartagged by System, 2/10/11
- productShure SRH 940tagged by System, 11/7/11More
- brandV MODAtagged by System, 9/1/12
Related Forum Threads
- Which Grado? Last post on 4/30/11 at 7:14am in Headphones (full-size)
- Need help to get headphones - Novice in Head-Fi land.... Last post on 2/19/12 at 1:43am in Headphones (full-size)
- Need help choosing new headphones. Last post on 1/11/12 at 2:49pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Am I missing something? Last post on 10/19/11 at 9:37am in Headphones (full-size)
- 200-300 dollar cans for alternative rock. Last post on 9/15/11 at 11:43am in Headphones (full-size)
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
Last edited: 7/25/14
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2Last edited: 8/29/14
- Grado Modification OverviewLast edited: 9/27/11
- Headphone ImpedanceLast edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
help!! I'm fallling!!!!!!!(photoshop lvl expert) For any Sony DAPs, the letter goes for a kind/category of DAP. The first numbers for the model and the last number is always for the onboard...
Background and listening experience: I bought these as a complementary headphone for my ZMF Vibros. I wanted something open and I've been curious about Audio Technica for a while. In the past, I've...
I don’t get asked very often about the Private 333 amongst the Fitear customs I own. Nor do you hear people raving about it as you might in respect of the C435, the MH 334 and the MH335DW....
Before I begin with my review of the Beyerdynamic XP1, all of the below are solely what I’ve managed to get out of the IEM, I suggest to try it out or read some other people’s review to get a...
See The Whole Review With Pictures Here: http://db-headphones.blogspot.com ... Oh and ignore the sliders for the audio quality, value etc. I can't edit the slider scoring on mobile. Disclaimer: I...
Headphone Sightings 2 - Page 751post #11251 of 114157/11/14 at 12:38am
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #11252 of 114157/12/14 at 10:00pmpost #11253 of 114157/15/14 at 12:48ampost #11254 of 114157/15/14 at 1:27amMy part of London suddenly a hotbed in past week. Never seen this before.
A guy rocking MDR-1R BT on the train. One of the Beyers, black cups and light pads dead giveaway, but not close enough for model no. Finally the Denon D600.
Shout out to the stalkers, my SE846 will now be sporting distinctive Forza AudioWorks hybrid cable (silver / copper twist)post #11255 of 114157/15/14 at 3:17am
My old man met who I believe to be a headier a while ago - near Glen Huntly in Melbourne Australia. My father uses a Philips L1 and a sony DAP, he's 56 years old, with a bit of a hobo beard and pretty scruffy apparel. He actually approached this person and asked him about his headphones - they had a conversation for a while - he mentioned his son to them as well. Well if anyone on here met him, I'm his son. In fact my father has been considering joining headfi, but has held off because I'm on here. I think he should join myself.
Edited by HarleyZH - 7/15/14 at 3:19ampost #11256 of 114157/15/14 at 3:31ampost #11257 of 114157/15/14 at 3:35amQuote:
My father is on head-fi too...with a glorious 0 post countpost #11258 of 114157/15/14 at 4:42amQuote:
my dad is not on head-fi but he knows why I am staying a little late on my PC sometimes haha at least I don't watch those...post #11259 of 114157/15/14 at 5:36amQuote:
Mine just shakes his head whenever I say I've bought new toyspost #11260 of 114157/15/14 at 7:00am
I saw a guy walking past with a Ultrasone DJ1 earlier this evening.
I've moved out of home, so his wallet won't help me anymore. Still it'd be good to see him have some fun on here - and with some toys.post #11261 of 114157/17/14 at 7:00ampost #11262 of 114157/17/14 at 4:03pmQuote:
I always adore B& O's design and premium quality but the price thought...post #11263 of 114157/19/14 at 2:31pm
- Trader Feedback: +55
Flips free review samples, and profits at the
expense of fellow Head-Fiers (like yourself)
- 3,950 Posts. Joined 2/2011
- Location: Sussex, U.K
- Select All Posts By This User
More from on my easyJet flights:
Some customs (did'nt get full model)
Philips Fidelio M1
Sony MDR 1Rpost #11264 of 114157/20/14 at 3:14am
I recently traveled to Sri Lanka and had the pleasure to meet one of their ministers. He walked to us with his headphone in his hand. When i took a closer look i recognized that it was Audio Technica. Well I asked about it then he said it is Audio-Technica ATH-W5000 and he bought it for $1300
- Headphone Sightings 2
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Bottlehead Amplifier Discussion / Comparison Thread: Crack, SEX &... 23 seconds ago
- › Chi-Uni-Fi 8.5 Chicago Area HP Meet - Nov 8th 2014 1 minute ago
- › Brand Spanking New A&K AK120II and AK100II 1 minute ago
- › Schiit Happened: The Story of the World's Most Improbable Start-Up 3 minutes ago
- › IC: Bottlehead Mainline 3 minutes ago
- › New Headphones Recommendations 3 minutes ago
- › Visit to the Schiit Box - Schiit Factory Tour 4 minutes ago
- › What Are You Listening To Right Now? -New thread, new rules. Please... 4 minutes ago
- › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge 5 minutes ago
- › For 6AS7G tube rollers here ..... 6 minutes ago
- › Sony Walkman NWZ-A10 by castleofargh
- › Audio-technica AIR Dynamic Headphones Ath-ad900x by manbear
- › FitEar Private 333 by Kiats
- › Beyerdynamic XP1 by SawItComing
- › Audio-Technica ATH-WS77 SOLID BASS Portable Headphones (Japan Import) by DisCHORDDubstep
- › Brainwavz R3 Revised Edition by thatBeatsguy
- › Fostex TH 900 by smitty1110
- › FiiO X1 Ultraportable Hi-Res DAP by aquamacs
- › Audio Technica ATH-IM02 balanced amature inner earphone by thatonenoob
- › DUNU DN-2000 Hybrid 3 way earphone by thatonenoob
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)