Shout out to the girl I saw walking in Chapel Street Prahan the other day with some AKG K240. I was wearing a pair of Sig DJ's if you saw me too.
Recent Images In This Thread
- productAudio Technica L3000tagged by System, 5/11/11
- productBose Companion 2 Series II multimedia speaker systemtagged by System, 8/29/11
- brandGerman Maestrotagged by AmberOzL, 7/24/13
- brandGradotagged by System, 8/22/10
- productGrado SR80i Headphonestagged by System, 7/30/10
- categoryHeadphonestagged by System, 6/14/10
- categoryIn Eartagged by System, 3/29/11
- productKoss PortaPro Headphones with Casetagged by System, 2/25/11
- categoryOver Eartagged by System, 2/10/11
- productShure SRH 940tagged by System, 11/7/11More
- brandV MODAtagged by System, 9/1/12
Related Forum Threads
- Which Grado? Last post on 4/30/11 at 7:14am in Headphones (full-size)
- Need help to get headphones - Novice in Head-Fi land.... Last post on 2/19/12 at 1:43am in Headphones (full-size)
- Need help choosing new headphones. Last post on 1/11/12 at 2:49pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Am I missing something? Last post on 10/19/11 at 9:37am in Headphones (full-size)
- 200-300 dollar cans for alternative rock. Last post on 9/15/11 at 11:43am in Headphones (full-size)
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
Last edited: 12/5/14
- Grado Modification OverviewLast edited: 9/27/11
- Headphone ImpedanceLast edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
Purchased this system off of Ebay. Overall very good sound, impressive sound output with powerful bass response, at its price point ($250} I think it is the system to beat, the satellites sound...
I got these from Amazon. Truth be told, I was a bit skeptical due to lack of reviews at the time (positive or negative). But I was ordering my Crossfade LPs [they good or bad, is an entirely...
These have been a real dream to listen to. They have a really good range of sound not artificial sounding at all. They have have as a matter fact excellent tremble. They don't pull the mids to...
Ok! Point number 1: horrible button layout! Point number 2: excellent sound quality! The stock theme is badly designed. EDIT: There are custom themes that make the player look much...
I’ve had my Dragon Inspire IHA-1 now for a sufficient time period to post my thoughts. I will use a subjective 5 point scoring system. Setup: Power Conditioning: Blue Circle...
Headphone Sightings 2 - Page 751post #11251 of 116897/11/14 at 12:38am
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #11252 of 116897/12/14 at 10:00pmpost #11253 of 116897/15/14 at 12:48ampost #11254 of 116897/15/14 at 1:27amMy part of London suddenly a hotbed in past week. Never seen this before.
A guy rocking MDR-1R BT on the train. One of the Beyers, black cups and light pads dead giveaway, but not close enough for model no. Finally the Denon D600.
Shout out to the stalkers, my SE846 will now be sporting distinctive Forza AudioWorks hybrid cable (silver / copper twist)post #11255 of 116897/15/14 at 3:17am
My old man met who I believe to be a headier a while ago - near Glen Huntly in Melbourne Australia. My father uses a Philips L1 and a sony DAP, he's 56 years old, with a bit of a hobo beard and pretty scruffy apparel. He actually approached this person and asked him about his headphones - they had a conversation for a while - he mentioned his son to them as well. Well if anyone on here met him, I'm his son. In fact my father has been considering joining headfi, but has held off because I'm on here. I think he should join myself.
Edited by HarleyZH - 7/15/14 at 3:19ampost #11256 of 116897/15/14 at 3:31ampost #11257 of 116897/15/14 at 3:35amQuote:
My father is on head-fi too...with a glorious 0 post countpost #11258 of 116897/15/14 at 4:42amQuote:
my dad is not on head-fi but he knows why I am staying a little late on my PC sometimes haha at least I don't watch those...post #11259 of 116897/15/14 at 5:36amQuote:
Mine just shakes his head whenever I say I've bought new toyspost #11260 of 116897/15/14 at 7:00am
I saw a guy walking past with a Ultrasone DJ1 earlier this evening.
I've moved out of home, so his wallet won't help me anymore. Still it'd be good to see him have some fun on here - and with some toys.post #11261 of 116897/17/14 at 7:00ampost #11262 of 116897/17/14 at 4:03pmQuote:
I always adore B& O's design and premium quality but the price thought...post #11263 of 116897/19/14 at 2:31pm
- Trader Feedback: +55
Flips free review samples, and profits at the
expense of fellow Head-Fiers (like yourself)
- 3,950 Posts. Joined 2/2011
- Location: Sussex, U.K
- Select All Posts By This User
More from on my easyJet flights:
Some customs (did'nt get full model)
Philips Fidelio M1
Sony MDR 1Rpost #11264 of 116897/20/14 at 3:14am
I recently traveled to Sri Lanka and had the pleasure to meet one of their ministers. He walked to us with his headphone in his hand. When i took a closer look i recognized that it was Audio Technica. Well I asked about it then he said it is Audio-Technica ATH-W5000 and he bought it for $1300
- Headphone Sightings 2
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Grado Modification Overview
- › HeadAmp PICO (DAC ONLY) Silver - Excellent condition 8 seconds ago
- › Schiit Modi USB DAC 9 seconds ago
- › burson new soloist headphone amp 1 minute ago
- › Worst headphones you've ever heard? / Low-fi experiences? 1 minute ago
- › iPhone 6 & 6 Plus Audio Quality 2 minutes ago
- › **Hifiman HE-400 Impressions and Discussion Thread** 2 minutes ago
- › Fulla (by) Schiit - News, photos, thoughts, impressions, etc. 2 minutes ago
- › Geek Pulse: Geek desktop DAC/AMP by Light Harmonics 2 minutes ago
- › Best Fiio dac/amp for AKG K601/K701 3 minutes ago
- › New Schiit! Ragnarok and Yggdrasil 4 minutes ago
- › Corsair Gaming Audio Series SP2500 High-Power 2.1 PC Speaker System... by Croozer
- › V-MODA Bass Freq Metal In-Ear Noise-Isolating Headphone (Gunmetal... by atkhan
- › Bowers & Wilkins P7 by Ragingfighter
- › FiiO X3 Portable Music Player by hstubc
- › Inspire by Dennis Had IHA-1 Dragon Version by BlakeT
- › MP4Nation Brainwavz M1 by JoeDoe
- › Koss RUK 30K Noise Isolating In-Ear Stereophone, Black by ajlan
- › Audiotrak Prodigy 7.1 HiFi by Ataka
- › Creative Fatal1ty Gaming Headset by TsukiNick
- › SHOZY Alien DAP by AudioGG
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)