saw a portapro on a tall hippy skater guy in chinatown a while ago
Recent Images In This Thread
- productAudio Technica L3000tagged by System, 5/11/11
- productBose Companion 2 Series II multimedia speaker systemtagged by System, 8/29/11
- brandGerman Maestrotagged by AmberOzL, 7/24/13
- brandGradotagged by System, 8/22/10
- productGrado SR80i Headphonestagged by System, 7/30/10
- categoryHeadphonestagged by System, 6/14/10
- categoryIn Eartagged by System, 3/29/11
- productKoss PortaPro Headphones with Casetagged by System, 2/25/11
- categoryOver Eartagged by System, 2/10/11
- productShure SRH 940tagged by System, 11/7/11More
- brandV MODAtagged by System, 9/1/12
Related Forum Threads
- Which Grado? Last post on 4/30/11 at 7:14am in Headphones (full-size)
- Need help to get headphones - Novice in Head-Fi land.... Last post on 2/19/12 at 1:43am in Headphones (full-size)
- Need help choosing new headphones. Last post on 1/11/12 at 2:49pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Am I missing something? Last post on 10/19/11 at 9:37am in Headphones (full-size)
- 200-300 dollar cans for alternative rock. Last post on 9/15/11 at 11:43am in Headphones (full-size)
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
Last edited: 1/18/16
- Grado Modification OverviewLast edited: 9/27/11
- Headphone ImpedanceLast edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
At the time this review was written the iBasso D14 Bushmaster DAC/Amplifier was for sale on Penon Audio’s website. Here is a link to iBasso’s product page display, and also a listing on Penon...
I've owned this for about 6 months when I bought it direct from China. As a 68 year old it took me back to a time when I used to go to live concerts. But there were hidden costs involved. Firstly...
I`ve had the ATH-A900 LTD in 10 years and they still play very well indeed! I checked out the sound quality this week against the best they had in our local hi-fi store and the ones I heard wasn`t...
BRIEF SUMMARY The HD800 has always been my goal ever since I started on my audio journey 5 years ago, but I was into portable audio back then and the price of the HD800 were fairly expensive so...
The product was provided to me free of charge for the review purpose in exchange for my honest opinion. The review was originally posted on my blog, and now I would like to share it with all my...
Headphone Sightings 2 - Page 751post #11251 of 123127/12/14 at 10:00pm
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #11252 of 123127/15/14 at 12:48ampost #11253 of 123127/15/14 at 1:27amMy part of London suddenly a hotbed in past week. Never seen this before.
A guy rocking MDR-1R BT on the train. One of the Beyers, black cups and light pads dead giveaway, but not close enough for model no. Finally the Denon D600.
Shout out to the stalkers, my SE846 will now be sporting distinctive Forza AudioWorks hybrid cable (silver / copper twist)post #11254 of 123127/15/14 at 3:17am
My old man met who I believe to be a headier a while ago - near Glen Huntly in Melbourne Australia. My father uses a Philips L1 and a sony DAP, he's 56 years old, with a bit of a hobo beard and pretty scruffy apparel. He actually approached this person and asked him about his headphones - they had a conversation for a while - he mentioned his son to them as well. Well if anyone on here met him, I'm his son. In fact my father has been considering joining headfi, but has held off because I'm on here. I think he should join myself.
Edited by HarleyZH - 7/15/14 at 3:19ampost #11255 of 123127/15/14 at 3:31ampost #11256 of 123127/15/14 at 3:35amQuote:
My father is on head-fi too...with a glorious 0 post countpost #11257 of 123127/15/14 at 4:42amQuote:
my dad is not on head-fi but he knows why I am staying a little late on my PC sometimes haha at least I don't watch those...post #11258 of 123127/15/14 at 5:36amQuote:
Mine just shakes his head whenever I say I've bought new toyspost #11259 of 123127/15/14 at 7:00am
I saw a guy walking past with a Ultrasone DJ1 earlier this evening.
I've moved out of home, so his wallet won't help me anymore. Still it'd be good to see him have some fun on here - and with some toys.post #11260 of 123127/17/14 at 7:00ampost #11261 of 123127/17/14 at 4:03pmQuote:
I always adore B& O's design and premium quality but the price thought...post #11262 of 123127/19/14 at 2:31pmpost #11263 of 123127/20/14 at 3:14am
I recently traveled to Sri Lanka and had the pleasure to meet one of their ministers. He walked to us with his headphone in his hand. When i took a closer look i recognized that it was Audio Technica. Well I asked about it then he said it is Audio-Technica ATH-W5000 and he bought it for $1300post #11264 of 123127/20/14 at 3:21am
- Headphone Sightings 2
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Grado Modification Overview
- › Earbuds Round-Up 46 seconds ago
- › Chinese / Asian Brand Info Thread (Headphones, IEMs, Amps, DACs) 52 seconds ago
- › Audeze LCD-X 2 minutes ago
- › Flare Audio R2PRO Kickstarter campaign 3 minutes ago
- › Beyerdynamic DT 1990 PRO - Beyer's open-back mastering headphone 3 minutes ago
- › = HiFiMAN HE-560 Impressions & Discussion Thread = 4 minutes ago
- › Bose QC35 Wireless Noise-Cancelling Headphones 4 minutes ago
- › PMV A-01 4 minutes ago
- › Best classical recordings...ever! 4 minutes ago
- › Upgrade over HD555 – something else/need change 4 minutes ago
- › iBasso Audio D14 "Bushmaster" by Hisoundfi
- › XDuoo X3 DSD 24Bit / 192KHz CS4398 Chip Lossless Music Player by David Thomson
- › Audio-Technica ATH-A900LTD by Heepaholic
- › Sennheiser HD 800 Headphones by Jeremypsp
- › Fidue A91 Sirius by twister6
- › LZ-A2S by peter123
- › ampsandsound Mogwai Single-Ended Amplifier by dmhenley
- › Cleer DJ Professional DJ Headphone by moedawg140
- › RHA MA750 by bobghosh
- › Questyle CMA600i "Current Mode Amplification" Headphone... by glassmonkey
- › Flawless Album Suggestions
- › The Audiophile Scene in a Third World Country...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide:...
- › Chord Mojo FAQ
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear
- › All about iPod Touch 6G as digital transport
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...