saw a portapro on a tall hippy skater guy in chinatown a while ago
Recent Images In This Thread
- productAudio Technica L3000tagged by System, 5/11/11
- productBose Companion 2 Series II multimedia speaker systemtagged by System, 8/29/11
- brandGerman Maestrotagged by AmberOzL, 7/24/13
- brandGradotagged by System, 8/22/10
- productGrado SR80i Headphonestagged by System, 7/30/10
- categoryHeadphonestagged by System, 6/14/10
- categoryIn Eartagged by System, 3/29/11
- productKoss PortaPro Headphones with Casetagged by System, 2/25/11
- categoryOver Eartagged by System, 2/10/11
- productShure SRH 940tagged by System, 11/7/11More
- brandV MODAtagged by System, 9/1/12
Related Forum Threads
- Which Grado? Last post on 4/30/11 at 7:14am in Headphones (full-size)
- Need help to get headphones - Novice in Head-Fi land.... Last post on 2/19/12 at 1:43am in Headphones (full-size)
- Need help choosing new headphones. Last post on 1/11/12 at 2:49pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Am I missing something? Last post on 10/19/11 at 9:37am in Headphones (full-size)
- 200-300 dollar cans for alternative rock. Last post on 9/15/11 at 11:43am in Headphones (full-size)
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
Last edited: 1/18/16
- Grado Modification OverviewLast edited: 9/27/11
- Headphone ImpedanceLast edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
It might be one of your favorite cans if you pay an intense listen to them for a few hours. Really its a steal while you might get it for 60ish or 80ish. I got mine for 75 ish. I still wonder why...
The MEE Audio RX18P was sent to me from MEE Audio with the intention to compare it to some of the most popular Chinese budget offerings and let Mike know the result of my findings. The ida was not...
In the audio world, nobody can say we don’t have a tonne of choice available to us. Some audition gear with slight differences to find the piece that truly stands out to them. This...
A good sounding inexpensive product. As of my late work has pushed me to have to work at many hours at once on writing Visual Novels, I began asking myself if there is a buds solution that...
I just sell my Yamaha EPH-100, so before I forget how they sound I will write a little review here. My attempt for this micro driver earphones was BIG, especially because of the praise I found...
Headphone Sightings 2 - Page 751post #11251 of 123117/12/14 at 10:00pm
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #11252 of 123117/15/14 at 12:48ampost #11253 of 123117/15/14 at 1:27amMy part of London suddenly a hotbed in past week. Never seen this before.
A guy rocking MDR-1R BT on the train. One of the Beyers, black cups and light pads dead giveaway, but not close enough for model no. Finally the Denon D600.
Shout out to the stalkers, my SE846 will now be sporting distinctive Forza AudioWorks hybrid cable (silver / copper twist)post #11254 of 123117/15/14 at 3:17am
My old man met who I believe to be a headier a while ago - near Glen Huntly in Melbourne Australia. My father uses a Philips L1 and a sony DAP, he's 56 years old, with a bit of a hobo beard and pretty scruffy apparel. He actually approached this person and asked him about his headphones - they had a conversation for a while - he mentioned his son to them as well. Well if anyone on here met him, I'm his son. In fact my father has been considering joining headfi, but has held off because I'm on here. I think he should join myself.
Edited by HarleyZH - 7/15/14 at 3:19ampost #11255 of 123117/15/14 at 3:31ampost #11256 of 123117/15/14 at 3:35amQuote:
My father is on head-fi too...with a glorious 0 post countpost #11257 of 123117/15/14 at 4:42amQuote:
my dad is not on head-fi but he knows why I am staying a little late on my PC sometimes haha at least I don't watch those...post #11258 of 123117/15/14 at 5:36amQuote:
Mine just shakes his head whenever I say I've bought new toyspost #11259 of 123117/15/14 at 7:00am
I saw a guy walking past with a Ultrasone DJ1 earlier this evening.
I've moved out of home, so his wallet won't help me anymore. Still it'd be good to see him have some fun on here - and with some toys.post #11260 of 123117/17/14 at 7:00ampost #11261 of 123117/17/14 at 4:03pmQuote:
I always adore B& O's design and premium quality but the price thought...post #11262 of 123117/19/14 at 2:31pmpost #11263 of 123117/20/14 at 3:14am
I recently traveled to Sri Lanka and had the pleasure to meet one of their ministers. He walked to us with his headphone in his hand. When i took a closer look i recognized that it was Audio Technica. Well I asked about it then he said it is Audio-Technica ATH-W5000 and he bought it for $1300post #11264 of 123117/20/14 at 3:21am
- Headphone Sightings 2
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Grado Modification Overview
- › Geek Pulse: Geek desktop DAC/AMP by Light Harmonics 39 seconds ago
- › Sennheiser HD 600 Impressions Thread 1 minute ago
- › Recommendation for $500 Closed Back Headphones. 3 minutes ago
- › Band Name Game II 3 minutes ago
- › best dam/amp combo under 300 dollars / 200 pounds 4 minutes ago
- › New Etymotic ER-4S 4 minutes ago
- › Venture Electronics (VE) Monk & Monk Plus: a $5 earbud that taking... 4 minutes ago
- › Sennheiser IE800 IEM's 5 minutes ago
- › AudioQuest NightHawk Impressions and Discussion Thread 6 minutes ago
- › DC-Area Head-Fi Meet - Saturday, February 27, 2016 -- Impressions... 6 minutes ago
- › Philips SHP9500 by Mosauwer
- › MEE Audio RX18 Comfort-Fit In-Ear Headphones with Enhanced Bass... by peter123
- › Schiit Magni 2 by Aornic
- › FiiO EM3 Open Earbud Earphones with In-Line Microphone (Black) by Dobrescu George
- › Yamaha EPH-M100 High-Performance Earphones by Nymphonomaniac
- › PMV A-01 HYBIRD IEM by peter123
- › Cayin N5 DSD Lossless Music Player by H20Fidelity
- › Campfire Audio Orion by piksnz
- › Audio-Technica ATH-R70x | R Series Professional Open Back Dynamic... by Asr
- › 1MORE EO323 Dual Driver In-Ear Headphones with In-line Microphone... by leesure
- › The Audiophile Scene in a Third World Country...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide:...
- › Chord Mojo FAQ
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear
- › All about iPod Touch 6G as digital transport
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse