Saw a pair of Sennheiser Momentum near Bryant Park today. Was pleasantly surprised :) Would of stopped by and talked to the guy since it's just a park but I was in a rush.
Recent Images In This Thread
- productAudio Technica L3000tagged by System, 5/11/11
- productBose Companion 2 Series II multimedia speaker systemtagged by System, 8/29/11
- brandGerman Maestrotagged by AmberOzL, 7/24/13
- brandGradotagged by System, 8/22/10
- productGrado SR80i Headphonestagged by System, 7/30/10
- categoryHeadphonestagged by System, 6/14/10
- categoryIn Eartagged by System, 3/29/11
- productKoss PortaPro Headphones with Casetagged by System, 2/25/11
- categoryOver Eartagged by System, 2/10/11
- productShure SRH 940tagged by System, 11/7/11More
- brandV MODAtagged by System, 9/1/12
Related Forum Threads
- Which Grado? Last post on 4/30/11 at 7:14am in Headphones (full-size)
- Need help to get headphones - Novice in Head-Fi land.... Last post on 2/19/12 at 1:43am in Headphones (full-size)
- Need help choosing new headphones. Last post on 1/11/12 at 2:49pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Am I missing something? Last post on 10/19/11 at 9:37am in Headphones (full-size)
- 200-300 dollar cans for alternative rock. Last post on 9/15/11 at 11:43am in Headphones (full-size)
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
Last edited: 12/5/14
- Grado Modification OverviewLast edited: 9/27/11
- Headphone ImpedanceLast edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
If you want a natural sound with realistic vocals and soundstage, tight bass, sparkling highs without being fatigued, and a headphone who can reveal the true quality of the recorded music, and...
you know the original price of this one, a rock solid $100. can you feel it ? yees, there's a bad review is coming... let's take a look at what brainwavz says for it's own product, one thing comes...
FOREWARD: as a relatively new user to head-fi, i dont expect many of you to take my review seriously. however, although i'm new to POSTING on this site, i've been an audiophile and a lurker of this...
Color! Because I feel in the mood for it. No, not really, this is just for the comparison. So, Red, & Green? Red - Not For Me. Green - Solid, & something I personally like. Comparison is...
Before I start my review, I would like to Thank LH Labs for providing me with a review sample of GeekOut in exchange for my honest opinion. I thought I was done with my round of portable USB...
Headphone Sightings 2 - Page 748post #11206 of 119436/14/14 at 10:15am
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #11207 of 119436/17/14 at 2:35ampost #11208 of 119436/17/14 at 9:14am
woah... we're both under 16, we both have m-80s and ive got a friend from arizona lol, dont really like the place though thats where she got into E
do you have super long hair too? and a beanie on at all times to keep said hair under control lolpost #11209 of 119436/17/14 at 10:51ampost #11210 of 119436/17/14 at 9:14pmQuote:
woah hahah thats awesome man. mines long enough to put in a ponytail, im super proud of it. once at school a guy looked at me from behind and mistook me for one of his girl friends eheheh
gets annoying having to move up my beanie and my hair aside every time i want to put a headphone on, though. D:post #11211 of 119436/18/14 at 5:47pmpost #11212 of 119436/19/14 at 10:12ampost #11213 of 119436/19/14 at 10:20am
Working as cabin crew you see a plethora of headphones.
A lot of Bose, Beats, but also quite a few SoundMAGIC E10's, had a guy with TF10's, IE8's and UE 6 Customs!
HD-25's are also fairly common.
Rare sighting of some Dunu DN-1000's, was very impressed, I usually engage in Audio related conversations with said people.post #11214 of 119436/19/14 at 12:05pm
Too bad it's the 400, not the 600 (or even the 340)... interesting though. Might just grab a pair to see what they are like. I don't have many dedicated BASS cans.
Edited by liamstrain - 6/19/14 at 12:48pmpost #11215 of 119436/19/14 at 12:50pmpost #11216 of 119436/19/14 at 12:58pm
Yah, the Amazon price is about $95... but also shows a high MSRP. I think these are discontinued now anyway. But cheap enough to give them a listen then off-load them if I don't like them .post #11217 of 119436/19/14 at 4:58pmpost #11218 of 119436/19/14 at 6:23pmHey guys, I'm heading to Puerto Rico next month, and I have some cash to burn and I see a few people talking about those inMotion Entertainment stores in the airport. Is it a good place? I see they have Senns and stuff, but no detailed list of their offerings. Is this a good place I should check out?post #11219 of 119436/19/14 at 6:48pm
They are usually pretty expensive (the "convenience tax"). But might as well see what they have. I know I've seen Momentums, Parrot Zik, and a few others of note at the ones here in Chicago O'Hare.
- Headphone Sightings 2
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Grado Modification Overview
- › Hifiman HE1000 Planar Dynamic Flagship 7 seconds ago
- › JH Audio JH-13 PRO impressions thread 32 seconds ago
- › ***NEW*** Cavalli Audio's Liquid Carbon... a $599 Cavalli amp??? 2 minutes ago
- › Audeze EL-8: The EL-8 is a must-hear at CES 2015 2 minutes ago
- › Starting Point Systems portable NOS DAC 2 minutes ago
- › An audiophile and petrolhead's journal: Buckle up! 3 minutes ago
- › The FiiO X3 2nd gen (ex X3K, X3II) Thread : 192K/24B,... 5 minutes ago
- › Unique Melody Mentor debut in Tokyo e-earphone festival 5 minutes ago
- › Gustard Amplifiers and DACs 6 minutes ago
- › No balanced! WHY?!! 6 minutes ago
- › AKG K 702 Headphones by ExCelciuS
- › Brainwavz S5 In Ear Headphones by vaziyetu
- › FiiO X3 2nd gen Ultraportable Hi-Res DAP by xsk3l3t0rx
- › Audio Technica ATH-IM02 balanced amature inner earphone by ahnvx
- › Geek Out 450 USB DAC and Headphone Amplifier by twister6
- › Beyerdynamic T90 Premium Stereo Headphone by motion2082
- › COWON J3 32 GB Portable Media Player (Black) by viperxp
- › Audio-Technica AIR Dynamic Headphones ATH-AD900X by kite7
- › Audio-Technica ATH-AD700X Audiophile Open-Air Headphones by TheJniac
- › AKG K 550 by ahnvx
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2