saw a guy with turquoise k545 near my university, first one i spotted in the wild. didn't notice them at first because they were almost completely covered by his hair :)
Recent Images In This Thread
- productAudio Technica L3000tagged by System, 5/11/11
- productBose Companion 2 Series II multimedia speaker systemtagged by System, 8/29/11
- brandGerman Maestrotagged by AmberOzL, 7/24/13
- brandGradotagged by System, 8/22/10
- productGrado SR80i Headphonestagged by System, 7/30/10
- categoryHeadphonestagged by System, 6/14/10
- categoryIn Eartagged by System, 3/29/11
- productKoss PortaPro Headphones with Casetagged by System, 2/25/11
- categoryOver Eartagged by System, 2/10/11
- productShure SRH 940tagged by System, 11/7/11More
- brandV MODAtagged by System, 9/1/12
Related Forum Threads
- Which Grado? Last post on 4/30/11 at 7:14am in Headphones (full-size)
- Need help to get headphones - Novice in Head-Fi land.... Last post on 2/19/12 at 1:43am in Headphones (full-size)
- Need help choosing new headphones. Last post on 1/11/12 at 2:49pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Am I missing something? Last post on 10/19/11 at 9:37am in Headphones (full-size)
- 200-300 dollar cans for alternative rock. Last post on 9/15/11 at 11:43am in Headphones (full-size)
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
Last edited: 1/18/16
- Grado Modification OverviewLast edited: 9/27/11
- Headphone ImpedanceLast edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
LEAR LHF-AE1d Quick Review by mark2410 Thanks to LEAR for the sample. Brief: All of da pretty and they sound just as good too! Price: HK$1488 or atm £146 or...
The Edifier MP700 Rave Introduction Disclaimer I was given this sample in exchange for my honest opinion and impressions. I would especially like to thank Kathryn for getting in touch for...
For larger views of the photos (1200 x 800) - please click on the individual imagesINTRODUCTION I'd watched the growth of MEE Audio over the years, first as Meelectronics, and then more recently as...
At the time this review was written, the Edifier P220 was listed for sale on Amazon. Here is a link to their listing of the...
I loved these Bluetooth earphones,was pme of my best buys, I got them for a shade under $30 at https://www.chinavasion.com/. The earphones come with a bag of silicon clips and different size...
Headphone Sightings 2 - Page 748post #11206 of 123166/17/14 at 2:35am
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #11207 of 123166/17/14 at 9:14am
woah... we're both under 16, we both have m-80s and ive got a friend from arizona lol, dont really like the place though thats where she got into E
do you have super long hair too? and a beanie on at all times to keep said hair under control lolpost #11208 of 123166/17/14 at 10:51ampost #11209 of 123166/17/14 at 9:14pmQuote:
woah hahah thats awesome man. mines long enough to put in a ponytail, im super proud of it. once at school a guy looked at me from behind and mistook me for one of his girl friends eheheh
gets annoying having to move up my beanie and my hair aside every time i want to put a headphone on, though. D:post #11210 of 123166/18/14 at 5:47pmpost #11211 of 123166/19/14 at 10:12ampost #11212 of 123166/19/14 at 10:20am
Working as cabin crew you see a plethora of headphones.
A lot of Bose, Beats, but also quite a few SoundMAGIC E10's, had a guy with TF10's, IE8's and UE 6 Customs!
HD-25's are also fairly common.
Rare sighting of some Dunu DN-1000's, was very impressed, I usually engage in Audio related conversations with said people.post #11213 of 123166/19/14 at 12:05pm
Too bad it's the 400, not the 600 (or even the 340)... interesting though. Might just grab a pair to see what they are like. I don't have many dedicated BASS cans.
Edited by liamstrain - 6/19/14 at 12:48pmpost #11214 of 123166/19/14 at 12:50pmpost #11215 of 123166/19/14 at 12:58pm
Yah, the Amazon price is about $95... but also shows a high MSRP. I think these are discontinued now anyway. But cheap enough to give them a listen then off-load them if I don't like them .post #11216 of 123166/19/14 at 4:58pmpost #11217 of 123166/19/14 at 6:23pmHey guys, I'm heading to Puerto Rico next month, and I have some cash to burn and I see a few people talking about those inMotion Entertainment stores in the airport. Is it a good place? I see they have Senns and stuff, but no detailed list of their offerings. Is this a good place I should check out?post #11218 of 123166/19/14 at 6:48pm
They are usually pretty expensive (the "convenience tax"). But might as well see what they have. I know I've seen Momentums, Parrot Zik, and a few others of note at the ones here in Chicago O'Hare.post #11219 of 123166/19/14 at 8:25pmpost #11220 of 123166/19/14 at 9:08pm
- Headphone Sightings 2
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Grado Modification Overview
- › Vision Ears and Rhines Custom Monitors (formerly Compact Monitors) 16 seconds ago
- › Grado modders go Magnum 1 minute ago
- › Life after Yggdrasil? 2 minutes ago
- › MICROZOTL2 Tube Headphone Amp and preamp: a breakthrough device 2 minutes ago
- › Fostex x Massdrop TH-X00 Review 2 minutes ago
- › Toxic Cables - Impressions and Discussion Thread 2 minutes ago
- › XMOS XU208 USB BRIDGES - THE LATEST GEN HAS ARRIVED! 4 minutes ago
- › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge 4 minutes ago
- › MEE Audio Pinnacle P1 - $199 Dynamic Driver Flagship *Reviews 2nd... 5 minutes ago
- › CHORD ELECTRONICS DAVE 5 minutes ago
- › LEAR LHF-AE1d hybrid fit earphones by mark2410
- › Edifier Rave MP700 by dnun8086
- › MEE audio Pinnacle P1 High Fidelity Audiophile In-Ear Headphones... by Brooko
- › Edifier P220 In-Ear Chrome Design Headphones With Microphone - Blue by Hisoundfi
- › EasGear Morul U5 Waterproof Wireless Earbuds by James Mash
- › Mixcder ANC-G5 Active Noise Cancelling Hi-Fi In-ear Headphones,... by Pastapipo
- › YHC S600 by B9Scrambler
- › Bowers & Wilkins P7 by dlo13
- › Fostex TH 900 by roxrite
- › Woo Audio WA5 LE by Shini44
- › Flawless Album Suggestions
- › The Audiophile Scene in a Third World Country...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide:...
- › Chord Mojo FAQ
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear
- › All about iPod Touch 6G as digital transport
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...