saw a guy with turquoise k545 near my university, first one i spotted in the wild. didn't notice them at first because they were almost completely covered by his hair :)
Recent Images In This Thread
- productAudio Technica L3000tagged by System, 5/11/11
- productBose Companion 2 Series II multimedia speaker systemtagged by System, 8/29/11
- brandGerman Maestrotagged by AmberOzL, 7/24/13
- brandGradotagged by System, 8/22/10
- productGrado SR80i Headphonestagged by System, 7/30/10
- categoryHeadphonestagged by System, 6/14/10
- categoryIn Eartagged by System, 3/29/11
- productKoss PortaPro Headphones with Casetagged by System, 2/25/11
- categoryOver Eartagged by System, 2/10/11
- productShure SRH 940tagged by System, 11/7/11More
- brandV MODAtagged by System, 9/1/12
Related Forum Threads
- Which Grado? Last post on 4/30/11 at 7:14am in Headphones (full-size)
- Need help to get headphones - Novice in Head-Fi land.... Last post on 2/19/12 at 1:43am in Headphones (full-size)
- Need help choosing new headphones. Last post on 1/11/12 at 2:49pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Am I missing something? Last post on 10/19/11 at 9:37am in Headphones (full-size)
- 200-300 dollar cans for alternative rock. Last post on 9/15/11 at 11:43am in Headphones (full-size)
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
Last edited: 6/30/15
- Grado Modification OverviewLast edited: 9/27/11
- Headphone ImpedanceLast edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
Eddie Current's Zana Deux reviewed... Pre-amble - the Zana Deux original vs the new Zana Deux Super... - There are two versions of this tube amplifier. Both are output transformerless (OTL)...
This review will cover the X5ii, comparing it to the Pono player and the original X5. I have a Pono in my possession now. I unfortunately sold my original X5 prior to receiving the review sample,...
Alright, so I am not an audiophile by any means, my entire experience of headphelia is just using cheap IEMs but after trying some expensive beats, I knew I needed something more. And if your like...
This is a review of Audeze EL-8C closed back planar magnetic full size headphones: https://www.audeze.com/products/el-8-collection/el-8-closed-back, with a bonus review of Audeze Deckard desktop...
Preface: Nothing too technical here; just wanted to give my impression as someone that had to "downgrade" from the HE-400's recently and has tried dozens of full-sized cans. I have had these things...
Headphone Sightings 2 - Page 748post #11206 of 121426/17/14 at 2:35am
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #11207 of 121426/17/14 at 9:14am
woah... we're both under 16, we both have m-80s and ive got a friend from arizona lol, dont really like the place though thats where she got into E
do you have super long hair too? and a beanie on at all times to keep said hair under control lolpost #11208 of 121426/17/14 at 10:51ampost #11209 of 121426/17/14 at 9:14pmQuote:
woah hahah thats awesome man. mines long enough to put in a ponytail, im super proud of it. once at school a guy looked at me from behind and mistook me for one of his girl friends eheheh
gets annoying having to move up my beanie and my hair aside every time i want to put a headphone on, though. D:post #11210 of 121426/18/14 at 5:47pmpost #11211 of 121426/19/14 at 10:12ampost #11212 of 121426/19/14 at 10:20am
Working as cabin crew you see a plethora of headphones.
A lot of Bose, Beats, but also quite a few SoundMAGIC E10's, had a guy with TF10's, IE8's and UE 6 Customs!
HD-25's are also fairly common.
Rare sighting of some Dunu DN-1000's, was very impressed, I usually engage in Audio related conversations with said people.post #11213 of 121426/19/14 at 12:05pm
Too bad it's the 400, not the 600 (or even the 340)... interesting though. Might just grab a pair to see what they are like. I don't have many dedicated BASS cans.
Edited by liamstrain - 6/19/14 at 12:48pmpost #11214 of 121426/19/14 at 12:50pmpost #11215 of 121426/19/14 at 12:58pm
Yah, the Amazon price is about $95... but also shows a high MSRP. I think these are discontinued now anyway. But cheap enough to give them a listen then off-load them if I don't like them .post #11216 of 121426/19/14 at 4:58pmpost #11217 of 121426/19/14 at 6:23pmHey guys, I'm heading to Puerto Rico next month, and I have some cash to burn and I see a few people talking about those inMotion Entertainment stores in the airport. Is it a good place? I see they have Senns and stuff, but no detailed list of their offerings. Is this a good place I should check out?post #11218 of 121426/19/14 at 6:48pm
They are usually pretty expensive (the "convenience tax"). But might as well see what they have. I know I've seen Momentums, Parrot Zik, and a few others of note at the ones here in Chicago O'Hare.post #11219 of 121426/19/14 at 8:25pmpost #11220 of 121426/19/14 at 9:08pm
- Headphone Sightings 2
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Grado Modification Overview
- › Questyle QP1 34 seconds ago
- › Sennheiser HD 700 Impressions Thread 2 minutes ago
- › best warm budget IEM under 50$ 2 minutes ago
- › Currently using a Xonar DGX, should I upgrade? 3 minutes ago
- › Looking to upgrade from a Rega DAC 3 minutes ago
- › Android phones and USB DACs 4 minutes ago
- › Ultimate Ears UE 900 Discussion and Impressions Thread 6 minutes ago
- › European Headphone Temporary Trading Club (Wanna try cans for... 6 minutes ago
- › Band Name Game II 9 minutes ago
- › Affordable DAC for new user 9 minutes ago
- › Eddie Current Zana Deux SE by mikoss
- › FiiO X5 2nd gen Premium Hi-Res DAP by fleasbaby
- › Sennheiser HD 598 by LandonO
- › Audeze EL-8 Closed-Back by twister6
- › Yamaha HPH-MT220BL by RushNerd
- › Klipsch Image X10 Noise-Isolating Earphone by achelgeson
- › Fidue A73 Hybrid Monitor Earphones with universal single button... by krishtrinity1
- › Philips SHE3590BK/10 In-Ear Headphones (Black) by nauhid
- › SoundMAGIC E50 / E50S by RedJohn456
- › Alpha & Delta AD01 by nmatheis
- › All about iPod Touch 6G as digital transport
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3