Saw a pair of Sennheiser Momentum near Bryant Park today. Was pleasantly surprised :) Would of stopped by and talked to the guy since it's just a park but I was in a rush.
Recent Images In This Thread
- productAudio Technica L3000tagged by System, 5/11/11
- productBose Companion 2 Series II multimedia speaker systemtagged by System, 8/29/11
- brandGerman Maestrotagged by AmberOzL, 7/24/13
- brandGradotagged by System, 8/22/10
- productGrado SR80i Headphonestagged by System, 7/30/10
- categoryHeadphonestagged by System, 6/14/10
- categoryIn Eartagged by System, 3/29/11
- productKoss PortaPro Headphones with Casetagged by System, 2/25/11
- categoryOver Eartagged by System, 2/10/11
- productShure SRH 940tagged by System, 11/7/11More
- brandV MODAtagged by System, 9/1/12
Related Forum Threads
- Which Grado? Last post on 4/30/11 at 7:14am in Headphones (full-size)
- Need help to get headphones - Novice in Head-Fi land.... Last post on 2/19/12 at 1:43am in Headphones (full-size)
- Need help choosing new headphones. Last post on 1/11/12 at 2:49pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Am I missing something? Last post on 10/19/11 at 9:37am in Headphones (full-size)
- 200-300 dollar cans for alternative rock. Last post on 9/15/11 at 11:43am in Headphones (full-size)
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
Last edited: 7/25/14
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2Last edited: 7/11/14
- Grado Modification OverviewLast edited: 9/27/11
- Headphone ImpedanceLast edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
Using WASAPI, ASIO and onboard stock drivers yielded the exact same result. Same sound quality and same sound coloration. Unless you are suffering from serious EMI and static noise then these dont...
This is a review of TTPOD T1E dual dynamic driver in-ear headphones. http://penonaudio.com/TTPOD-T1E-Bass Here you go, another in-ear headphone gem for under $50! Though I was a bit skeptical...
My first quality IEM purchase was the Hifiman RE-400 when they first came out. I was used to low end Skullcandy sets at the time, and I really wanted to see what "reference sound" sounded like for...
This is going to be a short review, just letting you know in advance. I listen to mostly contemporary pop, classic rock, as well as a little classical. In my search for a good headphone to use for...
Disclaimer: This unit was part of a tour held by Justin at Headamp.com. As the second in the tour to hear these headphones, it likely was not properly burnt in. I thank Justin for giving me the...
Headphone Sightings 2 - Page 748post #11206 of 113016/14/14 at 10:15am
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #11207 of 113016/17/14 at 2:35ampost #11208 of 113016/17/14 at 9:14am
woah... we're both under 16, we both have m-80s and ive got a friend from arizona lol, dont really like the place though thats where she got into E
do you have super long hair too? and a beanie on at all times to keep said hair under control lolpost #11209 of 113016/17/14 at 10:51ampost #11210 of 113016/17/14 at 9:14pmQuote:
woah hahah thats awesome man. mines long enough to put in a ponytail, im super proud of it. once at school a guy looked at me from behind and mistook me for one of his girl friends eheheh
gets annoying having to move up my beanie and my hair aside every time i want to put a headphone on, though. D:post #11211 of 113016/18/14 at 5:47pmpost #11212 of 113016/19/14 at 10:12ampost #11213 of 113016/19/14 at 10:20am
- Trader Feedback: +55
Flips free review samples, and profits at the
expense of fellow Head-Fiers (like yourself)
- 3,950 Posts. Joined 2/2011
- Location: Sussex, U.K
- Select All Posts By This User
Working as cabin crew you see a plethora of headphones.
A lot of Bose, Beats, but also quite a few SoundMAGIC E10's, had a guy with TF10's, IE8's and UE 6 Customs!
HD-25's are also fairly common.
Rare sighting of some Dunu DN-1000's, was very impressed, I usually engage in Audio related conversations with said people.post #11214 of 113016/19/14 at 12:05pm
Too bad it's the 400, not the 600 (or even the 340)... interesting though. Might just grab a pair to see what they are like. I don't have many dedicated BASS cans.
Edited by liamstrain - 6/19/14 at 12:48pmpost #11215 of 113016/19/14 at 12:50pmpost #11216 of 113016/19/14 at 12:58pm
Yah, the Amazon price is about $95... but also shows a high MSRP. I think these are discontinued now anyway. But cheap enough to give them a listen then off-load them if I don't like them .post #11217 of 113016/19/14 at 4:58pmpost #11218 of 113016/19/14 at 6:23pmHey guys, I'm heading to Puerto Rico next month, and I have some cash to burn and I see a few people talking about those inMotion Entertainment stores in the airport. Is it a good place? I see they have Senns and stuff, but no detailed list of their offerings. Is this a good place I should check out?post #11219 of 113016/19/14 at 6:48pm
They are usually pretty expensive (the "convenience tax"). But might as well see what they have. I know I've seen Momentums, Parrot Zik, and a few others of note at the ones here in Chicago O'Hare.
- Headphone Sightings 2
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Bass friendly headphones for electronic music to compliment... 1 minute ago
- › KEF M500 headphones 1 minute ago
- › Germanium's Sound blaster ZXR mod thread 1 minute ago
- › Westone W60 Appreciation Thread 1 minute ago
- › Little Dot Tube Amps: Vacuum Tube Rolling Guide 1 minute ago
- › HiFiman HE-500 (HE as in High End) Proving to be an enjoyable... 1 minute ago
- › Samsung Galaxy Alpha audio 2 minutes ago
- › ALO Pan Am desktop/portable headphone amp/DAC: Impressions and Reviews 3 minutes ago
- › Schiit Owners Unite 3 minutes ago
- › Beyerdynamic T90 :D 3 minutes ago
- › FiiO Andes (E07K) Portable USB DAC and Headphone Amplifier -... by wigglepuff
- › TTPOD T1-E High Definition Dual Dynamic Professional In-ear Earphone by twister6
- › Havi B3 Pro 1 by bhazard
- › AKG K712 Pro by achelgeson
- › HiFiMAN HE-560 by Barra
- › PHILIPS-HEADPHONES SHQ1200/28 SHQ1200/28 SPORTS IN EAR HEADPHONES by dieTasse
- › Beats by Dr. Dre Tour In-Ear Headphones by juston
- › Sennheiser Momentum by MacroPower
- › Grado Labs SR225e by yage
- › Tekfusion Twinwoofers by BillsonChang007
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Exercise Headphones)