saw a guy with turquoise k545 near my university, first one i spotted in the wild. didn't notice them at first because they were almost completely covered by his hair :)
Recent Images In This Thread
- productAudio Technica L3000tagged by System, 5/11/11
- productBose Companion 2 Series II multimedia speaker systemtagged by System, 8/29/11
- brandGerman Maestrotagged by AmberOzL, 7/24/13
- brandGradotagged by System, 8/22/10
- productGrado SR80i Headphonestagged by System, 7/30/10
- categoryHeadphonestagged by System, 6/14/10
- categoryIn Eartagged by System, 3/29/11
- productKoss PortaPro Headphones with Casetagged by System, 2/25/11
- categoryOver Eartagged by System, 2/10/11
- productShure SRH 940tagged by System, 11/7/11More
- brandV MODAtagged by System, 9/1/12
Related Forum Threads
- Which Grado? Last post on 4/30/11 at 7:14am in Headphones (full-size)
- Need help to get headphones - Novice in Head-Fi land.... Last post on 2/19/12 at 1:43am in Headphones (full-size)
- Need help choosing new headphones. Last post on 1/11/12 at 2:49pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Am I missing something? Last post on 10/19/11 at 9:37am in Headphones (full-size)
- 200-300 dollar cans for alternative rock. Last post on 9/15/11 at 11:43am in Headphones (full-size)
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
Last edited: 11/28/16
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)Last edited: 11/28/16
- Grado Modification OverviewLast edited: 9/21/16
- Headphone ImpedanceLast edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
I recently received the JLab Epic2 Bluetooth headphones for review. Some of the new features of the Epic2 are the upgrade from ipx4 to ipx5 to improve resistance to sweat and water. They have...
It would of gotten a 5 star rating, if it wasn't so expensive. So I got to listen to the MOJO yesterday through the JVC SZ1000. Total different animal of an amp. Nice clean subbass, while...
BRAVO ERIB-2A EARPHONE PLANAR UNIVERSAL IN-EAR MONITOR TAKES LISTENING TO THE NEXT LEVEL. oBravo is a company founded in 2006 and located in Taiwan have made air-motion technology a...
I saw an article that showed the sound output of the 518 vs the 558 and 598. I was amazed to see that the sound signature for each headphone was practically identical. So I decided to take a shot a...
With the revolve Kingston stepped away from the great design of the original Clouds and decided to go in a new (more gamey) design direction. According to my source at Kingston one of the goals was...
Headphone Sightings 2 - Page 748post #11206 of 123476/17/14 at 2:35am
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #11207 of 123476/17/14 at 9:14am
woah... we're both under 16, we both have m-80s and ive got a friend from arizona lol, dont really like the place though thats where she got into E
do you have super long hair too? and a beanie on at all times to keep said hair under control lolpost #11208 of 123476/17/14 at 10:51ampost #11209 of 123476/17/14 at 9:14pmQuote:
woah hahah thats awesome man. mines long enough to put in a ponytail, im super proud of it. once at school a guy looked at me from behind and mistook me for one of his girl friends eheheh
gets annoying having to move up my beanie and my hair aside every time i want to put a headphone on, though. D:post #11210 of 123476/18/14 at 5:47pmpost #11211 of 123476/19/14 at 10:12ampost #11212 of 123476/19/14 at 10:20am
Working as cabin crew you see a plethora of headphones.
A lot of Bose, Beats, but also quite a few SoundMAGIC E10's, had a guy with TF10's, IE8's and UE 6 Customs!
HD-25's are also fairly common.
Rare sighting of some Dunu DN-1000's, was very impressed, I usually engage in Audio related conversations with said people.post #11213 of 123476/19/14 at 12:05pm
Too bad it's the 400, not the 600 (or even the 340)... interesting though. Might just grab a pair to see what they are like. I don't have many dedicated BASS cans.
Edited by liamstrain - 6/19/14 at 12:48pmpost #11214 of 123476/19/14 at 12:50pmpost #11215 of 123476/19/14 at 12:58pm
Yah, the Amazon price is about $95... but also shows a high MSRP. I think these are discontinued now anyway. But cheap enough to give them a listen then off-load them if I don't like them .post #11216 of 123476/19/14 at 4:58pmpost #11217 of 123476/19/14 at 6:23pmHey guys, I'm heading to Puerto Rico next month, and I have some cash to burn and I see a few people talking about those inMotion Entertainment stores in the airport. Is it a good place? I see they have Senns and stuff, but no detailed list of their offerings. Is this a good place I should check out?post #11218 of 123476/19/14 at 6:48pm
They are usually pretty expensive (the "convenience tax"). But might as well see what they have. I know I've seen Momentums, Parrot Zik, and a few others of note at the ones here in Chicago O'Hare.post #11219 of 123476/19/14 at 8:25pmpost #11220 of 123476/19/14 at 9:08pm
- Headphone Sightings 2
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Sennheiser HD 600 Impressions Thread 9 seconds ago
- › Shure SE846 Impressions Thread 59 seconds ago
- › Holo Audio Spring R2R DAC 1 minute ago
- › Upcoming DAP from xDuoo - the X10! 1 minute ago
- › Sennheiser HD650 "surround"? 1 minute ago
- › OPPO HA-2 Portable Headphone Amplifier/DAC Discussion Thread 1 minute ago
- › Review of Hidizs AP100 portable HiFi music player 2 minutes ago
- › Happy as a Pig in Schiit: Introducing Modi Multibit 2 minutes ago
- › Pictures of Your Portable Rig (part XVI) 2 minutes ago
- › Sennheiser x Massdrop HD6XX Review / Preview - Head-Fi TV 2 minutes ago
- › JLab Audio Epic2 Bluetooth 4.0 Wireless Sport Earbuds, GUARANTEED... by red71rum
- › Chord MoJo by snellemin
- › oBravo ERIB-2a by Frank I
- › Sennheiser HD 518 by UncleGamer
- › HyperX Cloud Revolver Multi-platform E-Sports Gaming Wire Headset... by UncleGamer
- › Brainwavz M100 IEM Noise Isolating Earphones with Remote &... by HiFiChris
- › Vibro Labs Sera triple armature in-ear monitors by sq3rjick
- › Meze 12 Classics by Mightygrey
- › 1MORE iBFree Bluetooth In-Ear Headphones with Microphone and Remote... by glassmonkey
- › Astell&Kern JH Audio Siren Series Michelle by MrOTL
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Travel Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (CanJams)
- › FiiO X3II DAP firmwares with custom themes
- › Flawless Album Suggestions
- › The Audiophile Scene in a Third World Country...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide:...
- › Chord Mojo FAQ
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear