Recent Images In This Thread
- productAudio Technica L3000tagged by System, 5/11/11
- productBose Companion 2 Series II multimedia speaker systemtagged by System, 8/29/11
- brandGerman Maestrotagged by AmberOzL, 7/24/13
- brandGradotagged by System, 8/22/10
- productGrado SR80i Headphonestagged by System, 7/30/10
- categoryHeadphonestagged by System, 6/14/10
- categoryIn Eartagged by System, 3/29/11
- productKoss PortaPro Headphones with Casetagged by System, 2/25/11
- categoryOver Eartagged by System, 2/10/11
- productShure SRH 940tagged by System, 11/7/11More
- brandV MODAtagged by System, 9/1/12
Related Forum Threads
- Which Grado? Last post on 4/30/11 at 7:14am in Headphones (full-size)
- Need help to get headphones - Novice in Head-Fi land.... Last post on 2/19/12 at 1:43am in Headphones (full-size)
- Need help choosing new headphones. Last post on 1/11/12 at 2:49pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Am I missing something? Last post on 10/19/11 at 9:37am in Headphones (full-size)
- 200-300 dollar cans for alternative rock. Last post on 9/15/11 at 11:43am in Headphones (full-size)
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
Last edited: 7/25/14
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2Last edited: 8/29/14
- Grado Modification OverviewLast edited: 9/27/11
- Headphone ImpedanceLast edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
I am from China and I'd like to say Chinese people are lucky enough to have the opportunity to reach most of device in the area of audio especially some brand only provided in China.So it made me...
The Theorem 720 is magical.. Using it is like stepping into a foreign land where everything is crisp, detailed, and so very vivid that you’ll never want to leave again for the boring, veiled,...
This is my first DAP. I bought it in August with pre-installed 2.1 firmware and I have to say I am positively surprised how great this player sounds. I honestly can not compare it with other DAPs...
i just bought an Asus Vulcan pro gaming headset on a whim and I've gotta say I'm pleasantly surprised so I thought id share my experience. Now let me qualify this, I'm not saying they have the same...
Warm sound, good mid, great price Easy to drive compare with other studio headphone, there is shouldn't be too much complaint consider this headphone now only retail about $70 and sound really...
Headphone Sightings 2 - Page 747post #11191 of 113526/2/14 at 4:57am
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #11192 of 113526/2/14 at 4:59ampost #11193 of 113526/3/14 at 4:37ampost #11194 of 113526/4/14 at 6:58ampost #11195 of 113526/5/14 at 4:34am
Chinese O level is finally over. Momentary relief. Thanks for 2 wishing me luck!
On topic, an extremely lucky sighting. Was in a bus and a saw a college kid in the bus next to mine with momentumspost #11196 of 113526/5/14 at 6:16amQuote:
I took Chinese for my PSR but that's the last time I ever sit for a school Chinese exam xD and my last Chinese composition is really really awkward.post #11197 of 113526/6/14 at 11:53ampost #11198 of 113526/6/14 at 1:25pmpost #11199 of 113526/6/14 at 4:55pmpost #11200 of 113526/10/14 at 6:46am
I stopped posting in here a while ago but I was saw a band play at a bar the other night and the two guitarist both had headphones i never thought I'd see in person, unless I went to some kind of geek convention XD (Note: They were not using these headphones whilst playing, I talked to them after and they had them.)
The one dude had Fostex TH-600's (I believe) and his brother (other guitarist) had Sennheiser HD800's......
I was pretty blown away....unfortunately I didn't get a listen :(
Didn't want to ask to use uber expensive cans when they don't know me.:Ppost #11201 of 113526/11/14 at 10:11pmpost #11202 of 113526/13/14 at 8:23pm
I am starting to see a lot of ATH-M50's in NYC. On the same scale as the beats lately. Also talking to all my co-workers surprised me, when asked about the beats every single person said they were crap. I think the marketing is dying on the beats here in NYC. Most of the guys I asked are really into the "latest trend" so to hear that form all of them is a good sign.
If I was to say any headphone will replace the Beats, I would of guessed the M50's were it anyway.post #11203 of 113526/13/14 at 9:02pmpost #11204 of 113526/13/14 at 9:20pmpost #11205 of 113526/13/14 at 11:20pm
- Headphone Sightings 2
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › New Schiit! Ragnarok and Yggdrasil 22 seconds ago
- › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge 1 minute ago
- › Final Audio Design Impressions and Discussion Thread 1 minute ago
- › iBasso DX90. Dual Sabre, 1st page latest FW download & general... 1 minute ago
- › Tralucent Audio Ref 1 IEM 2 minutes ago
- › Creative Sound Blaster new series Z, Zx & ZxR 2 minutes ago
- › HM-901 2 minutes ago
- › The Fiio X3 Thread. 2 minutes ago
- › Fiio X5 Thread - info updated on Jan 17th 2014 3 minutes ago
- › Audio-gd Compass 2 amp/DAC Impressions thread 3 minutes ago
- › Denon AH-D7100 Music Maniac by lizhenghong728
- › Cypher Labs Theorem 720 DAC Headphone Amplifier by cripple1
- › iBasso DX90 Portable Digital Audio Player by marhol
- › ASUS Vulcan ANC Circumaural Pro Gaming Headset by robthebiggerman
- › AKG Acoustics K-240 Semi Open Studio Headphones by jerryg
- › ALO Audio The Pan Am by JoeDoe
- › Brainwavz S5 In Ear Headphones by Zelda
- › Tralucent Audio Ref 1 by Kunlun
- › Violectric HPA V281 by saxelrod92
- › Yamaha EPH-100SL Inner-Ear Headphone by lumberjake
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Exercise Headphones)