Recent Images In This Thread
- productAudio Technica L3000tagged by System, 5/11/11
- productBose Companion 2 Series II multimedia speaker systemtagged by System, 8/29/11
- brandGerman Maestrotagged by AmberOzL, 7/24/13
- brandGradotagged by System, 8/22/10
- productGrado SR80i Headphonestagged by System, 7/30/10
- categoryHeadphonestagged by System, 6/14/10
- categoryIn Eartagged by System, 3/29/11
- productKoss PortaPro Headphones with Casetagged by System, 2/25/11
- categoryOver Eartagged by System, 2/10/11
- productShure SRH 940tagged by System, 11/7/11More
- brandV MODAtagged by System, 9/1/12
Related Forum Threads
- Which Grado? Last post on 4/30/11 at 7:14am in Headphones (full-size)
- Need help to get headphones - Novice in Head-Fi land.... Last post on 2/19/12 at 1:43am in Headphones (full-size)
- Need help choosing new headphones. Last post on 1/11/12 at 2:49pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Am I missing something? Last post on 10/19/11 at 9:37am in Headphones (full-size)
- 200-300 dollar cans for alternative rock. Last post on 9/15/11 at 11:43am in Headphones (full-size)
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
Last edited: 7/25/14
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2Last edited: 7/11/14
- Grado Modification OverviewLast edited: 9/27/11
- Headphone ImpedanceLast edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
Thanks to Oppo Digital Japan for allowing us to borrow the PM-1 and HA-1. Oppo coming out with a pair of headphones was quite a surprised, especially a pair of planars. Likewise the HA-1,...
Brainwavs are at it again with their new 10mm dynamic driver based IEM named "S5". I must say I was intrigued to try the new sample and where they'd come from Brainwavs B2 I owned many months...
A decade ago; I had bought into the crappy Logitech Bluetooth devices which I swore NEVER to buy again deeming it a bad technology. Ten years later; I now needed an in wireless in-ear device for...
I was looking for a cheap and cheerful, fun sounding closed can for listening at my computer at work and some limited portable use. I typically listen to EDM in this setting and had been using the...
I built my first ever PC with this sound card, I had already brought a Asus board that has SupremeFX and well the ZxR dethroned the Asus immediately. I have not heard any of the Asus Xonar PCIe...
Headphone Sightings 2 - Page 747post #11191 of 112836/2/14 at 4:57am
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #11192 of 112836/2/14 at 4:59ampost #11193 of 112836/3/14 at 4:37ampost #11194 of 112836/4/14 at 6:58ampost #11195 of 112836/5/14 at 4:34am
Chinese O level is finally over. Momentary relief. Thanks for 2 wishing me luck!
On topic, an extremely lucky sighting. Was in a bus and a saw a college kid in the bus next to mine with momentumspost #11196 of 112836/5/14 at 6:16amQuote:
I took Chinese for my PSR but that's the last time I ever sit for a school Chinese exam xD and my last Chinese composition is really really awkward.post #11197 of 112836/6/14 at 11:53ampost #11198 of 112836/6/14 at 1:25pmpost #11199 of 112836/6/14 at 4:55pmpost #11200 of 112836/10/14 at 6:46am
I stopped posting in here a while ago but I was saw a band play at a bar the other night and the two guitarist both had headphones i never thought I'd see in person, unless I went to some kind of geek convention XD (Note: They were not using these headphones whilst playing, I talked to them after and they had them.)
The one dude had Fostex TH-600's (I believe) and his brother (other guitarist) had Sennheiser HD800's......
I was pretty blown away....unfortunately I didn't get a listen :(
Didn't want to ask to use uber expensive cans when they don't know me.:Ppost #11201 of 112836/11/14 at 10:11pmpost #11202 of 112836/13/14 at 8:23pm
I am starting to see a lot of ATH-M50's in NYC. On the same scale as the beats lately. Also talking to all my co-workers surprised me, when asked about the beats every single person said they were crap. I think the marketing is dying on the beats here in NYC. Most of the guys I asked are really into the "latest trend" so to hear that form all of them is a good sign.
If I was to say any headphone will replace the Beats, I would of guessed the M50's were it anyway.post #11203 of 112836/13/14 at 9:02pmpost #11204 of 112836/13/14 at 9:20pmpost #11205 of 112836/13/14 at 11:20pm
- Headphone Sightings 2
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Alclair RSM Quad Custom In-Ear Monitor Impressions Thread [ These... 17 seconds ago
- › Light Harmonic Geek Out EM/1000 Impressions Thread 56 seconds ago
- › What model Shure IEM are these? How can I fix them? 1 minute ago
- › The Deals DISCUSSION Thread (READ THE FIRST POST!!!) 3 minutes ago
- › Sennheiser HD650 Impressions Thread 4 minutes ago
- › Sennheiser HD 560 Ovation II Review 4 minutes ago
- › [For Sale] iFi Aduio Nano iDSD 5 minutes ago
- › Best Headset for Gaming Enthusiasts? 5 minutes ago
- › Woodied Sennheiser aka SennGrado Tour Thread 5 minutes ago
- › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge 6 minutes ago
- › Oppo HA-1 Integrated Headphone DAC and Amplifier. by Currawong
- › Brainwavz S5 In Ear Headphones by H20Fidelity
- › JayBird BlueBuds X Sport Bluetooth Headphones - Midnight Black by wpfloridian
- › Yamaha PRO 500 by VanCitySound
- › Creative Sound Blaster Z Series ZXR (70SB151000000) Sound Card by Nada190
- › ASUS Essence STX II by raymond555
- › iFi Nano iDSD by elmura
- › AKG K267 by Blinxat
- › AKG K490 NC by MP3guy
- › Corsair Vengeance 2000 Wireless 7.1 Gaming Headset (CA-9011115-NA) by DallasDanielle
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Exercise Headphones)