Recent Images In This Thread
- productAudio Technica L3000tagged by System, 5/11/11
- productBose Companion 2 Series II multimedia speaker systemtagged by System, 8/29/11
- brandGerman Maestrotagged by AmberOzL, 7/24/13
- brandGradotagged by System, 8/22/10
- productGrado SR80i Headphonestagged by System, 7/30/10
- categoryHeadphonestagged by System, 6/14/10
- categoryIn Eartagged by System, 3/29/11
- productKoss PortaPro Headphones with Casetagged by System, 2/25/11
- categoryOver Eartagged by System, 2/10/11
- productShure SRH 940tagged by System, 11/7/11More
- brandV MODAtagged by System, 9/1/12
Related Forum Threads
- Which Grado? Last post on 4/30/11 at 7:14am in Headphones (full-size)
- Need help to get headphones - Novice in Head-Fi land.... Last post on 2/19/12 at 1:43am in Headphones (full-size)
- Need help choosing new headphones. Last post on 1/11/12 at 2:49pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Am I missing something? Last post on 10/19/11 at 9:37am in Headphones (full-size)
- 200-300 dollar cans for alternative rock. Last post on 9/15/11 at 11:43am in Headphones (full-size)
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
Last edited: 7/25/14
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2Last edited: 7/11/14
- Grado Modification OverviewLast edited: 9/27/11
- Headphone ImpedanceLast edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
I have used this amp for about a year now, and I must say it has served me well. POWER Through many different headphones, the FiiO E09K hasn't skipped a beat, and has driven everything from...
Using WASAPI, ASIO and onboard stock drivers yielded the exact same result. Same sound quality and same sound coloration. Unless you are suffering from serious EMI and static noise then these dont...
This is a review of TTPOD T1E dual dynamic driver in-ear headphones. http://penonaudio.com/TTPOD-T1E-Bass Here you go, another in-ear headphone gem for under $50! Though I was a bit skeptical...
My first quality IEM purchase was the Hifiman RE-400 when they first came out. I was used to low end Skullcandy sets at the time, and I really wanted to see what "reference sound" sounded like for...
This is going to be a short review, just letting you know in advance. I listen to mostly contemporary pop, classic rock, as well as a little classical. In my search for a good headphone to use for...
Headphone Sightings 2 - Page 747post #11191 of 113016/2/14 at 4:57am
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #11192 of 113016/2/14 at 4:59ampost #11193 of 113016/3/14 at 4:37ampost #11194 of 113016/4/14 at 6:58ampost #11195 of 113016/5/14 at 4:34am
Chinese O level is finally over. Momentary relief. Thanks for 2 wishing me luck!
On topic, an extremely lucky sighting. Was in a bus and a saw a college kid in the bus next to mine with momentumspost #11196 of 113016/5/14 at 6:16amQuote:
I took Chinese for my PSR but that's the last time I ever sit for a school Chinese exam xD and my last Chinese composition is really really awkward.post #11197 of 113016/6/14 at 11:53ampost #11198 of 113016/6/14 at 1:25pmpost #11199 of 113016/6/14 at 4:55pmpost #11200 of 113016/10/14 at 6:46am
I stopped posting in here a while ago but I was saw a band play at a bar the other night and the two guitarist both had headphones i never thought I'd see in person, unless I went to some kind of geek convention XD (Note: They were not using these headphones whilst playing, I talked to them after and they had them.)
The one dude had Fostex TH-600's (I believe) and his brother (other guitarist) had Sennheiser HD800's......
I was pretty blown away....unfortunately I didn't get a listen :(
Didn't want to ask to use uber expensive cans when they don't know me.:Ppost #11201 of 113016/11/14 at 10:11pmpost #11202 of 113016/13/14 at 8:23pm
I am starting to see a lot of ATH-M50's in NYC. On the same scale as the beats lately. Also talking to all my co-workers surprised me, when asked about the beats every single person said they were crap. I think the marketing is dying on the beats here in NYC. Most of the guys I asked are really into the "latest trend" so to hear that form all of them is a good sign.
If I was to say any headphone will replace the Beats, I would of guessed the M50's were it anyway.post #11203 of 113016/13/14 at 9:02pmpost #11204 of 113016/13/14 at 9:20pmpost #11205 of 113016/13/14 at 11:20pm
- Headphone Sightings 2
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › = HiFiMAN HE-560 Impressions & Discussion Thread = 27 seconds ago
- › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge 2 minutes ago
- › Sennheiser HD 598 Impressions Thread 3 minutes ago
- › Project Ember Tube Rolling 3 minutes ago
- › Android phones and USB DACs 4 minutes ago
- › burson new soloist headphone amp 4 minutes ago
- › Portable Headphones for metal - 120$ 4 minutes ago
- › The Best Bass Headphones are.. ( "The EXTREME BASS Club") 5 minutes ago
- › What is the Monster "Magnetic FluxTube"? 6 minutes ago
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide: (Update: 7/9/2014:... 6 minutes ago
- › FiiO E09K by MacroPower
- › FiiO Andes (E07K) Portable USB DAC and Headphone Amplifier -... by wigglepuff
- › TTPOD T1-E High Definition Dual Dynamic Professional In-ear Earphone by twister6
- › Havi B3 Pro 1 by bhazard
- › AKG K712 Pro by achelgeson
- › HiFiMAN HE-560 by Barra
- › PHILIPS-HEADPHONES SHQ1200/28 SHQ1200/28 SPORTS IN EAR HEADPHONES by dieTasse
- › Beats by Dr. Dre Tour In-Ear Headphones by juston
- › Sennheiser Momentum by MacroPower
- › Grado Labs SR225e by yage
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Exercise Headphones)