Recent Images In This Thread
- productAudio Technica L3000tagged by System, 5/11/11
- productBose Companion 2 Series II multimedia speaker systemtagged by System, 8/29/11
- brandGerman Maestrotagged by AmberOzL, 7/24/13
- brandGradotagged by System, 8/22/10
- productGrado SR80i Headphonestagged by System, 7/30/10
- categoryHeadphonestagged by System, 6/14/10
- categoryIn Eartagged by System, 3/29/11
- productKoss PortaPro Headphones with Casetagged by System, 2/25/11
- categoryOver Eartagged by System, 2/10/11
- productShure SRH 940tagged by System, 11/7/11More
- brandV MODAtagged by System, 9/1/12
Related Forum Threads
- Which Grado? Last post on 4/30/11 at 7:14am in Headphones (full-size)
- Need help to get headphones - Novice in Head-Fi land.... Last post on 2/19/12 at 1:43am in Headphones (full-size)
- Need help choosing new headphones. Last post on 1/11/12 at 2:49pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Am I missing something? Last post on 10/19/11 at 9:37am in Headphones (full-size)
- 200-300 dollar cans for alternative rock. Last post on 9/15/11 at 11:43am in Headphones (full-size)
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
Last edited: 12/5/14
- Grado Modification OverviewLast edited: 9/27/11
- Headphone ImpedanceLast edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
Looking at the picture of the PK3's I wasn't expecting much. They look and feel cheap using a generic case for the drivers. First I tried them without the foam covers and they sounded awful. I...
Disclaimer First of all, I would like to thank Audrey and the Brainwavz team for allowing me to review their S1 IEMs. I would also like to clarify that I am neither an affiliate of Brainwavz...
Overview The Alien is a well-priced (~$250 AUD), compact, screenless player that plays only WAV and FLAC files – no MP3, no AAC, just the two major lossless options. For some people that will...
Shure SRH840, are a value filled set of extraordinary headphones, worth every single coin you spend on it. The bass register is perfect for any genre of song you play through you...
I got the Sennheiser HD-598 based on all the existing rave reviews. It's amazingly comfortable. That's all the good I can say about it. I just hate the sound. Okay, I am no "audiophile". I am...
Headphone Sightings 2 - Page 747post #11191 of 116886/2/14 at 4:57am
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #11192 of 116886/2/14 at 4:59ampost #11193 of 116886/3/14 at 4:37ampost #11194 of 116886/4/14 at 6:58ampost #11195 of 116886/5/14 at 4:34am
Chinese O level is finally over. Momentary relief. Thanks for 2 wishing me luck!
On topic, an extremely lucky sighting. Was in a bus and a saw a college kid in the bus next to mine with momentumspost #11196 of 116886/5/14 at 6:16amQuote:
I took Chinese for my PSR but that's the last time I ever sit for a school Chinese exam xD and my last Chinese composition is really really awkward.post #11197 of 116886/6/14 at 11:53ampost #11198 of 116886/6/14 at 1:25pmpost #11199 of 116886/6/14 at 4:55pmpost #11200 of 116886/10/14 at 6:46am
I stopped posting in here a while ago but I was saw a band play at a bar the other night and the two guitarist both had headphones i never thought I'd see in person, unless I went to some kind of geek convention XD (Note: They were not using these headphones whilst playing, I talked to them after and they had them.)
The one dude had Fostex TH-600's (I believe) and his brother (other guitarist) had Sennheiser HD800's......
I was pretty blown away....unfortunately I didn't get a listen :(
Didn't want to ask to use uber expensive cans when they don't know me.:Ppost #11201 of 116886/11/14 at 10:11pmpost #11202 of 116886/13/14 at 8:23pm
I am starting to see a lot of ATH-M50's in NYC. On the same scale as the beats lately. Also talking to all my co-workers surprised me, when asked about the beats every single person said they were crap. I think the marketing is dying on the beats here in NYC. Most of the guys I asked are really into the "latest trend" so to hear that form all of them is a good sign.
If I was to say any headphone will replace the Beats, I would of guessed the M50's were it anyway.post #11203 of 116886/13/14 at 9:02pmpost #11204 of 116886/13/14 at 9:20pmpost #11205 of 116886/13/14 at 11:20pm
- Headphone Sightings 2
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Grado Modification Overview
- › HD600 vs DT990 Pro 10 seconds ago
- › The iBasso DX50 Thread - Latest firmware: 1.6.0 24 seconds ago
- › Band Name Game II 1 minute ago
- › SE530/535 Acoustic Filter Mod: More SQ improvement than cables?... 1 minute ago
- › I need some sub-$500 Open Ear Headphones recs 3 minutes ago
- › The Audiophile Bass Lounge (Basshead club part II) 4 minutes ago
- › X7, the Flagship DAP from FiiO ( updated on 15/12/2014) 7 minutes ago
- › WTS: BNIB AK120 8 minutes ago
- › EarWerkz, a new CIEM company, discussion thread 8 minutes ago
- › A little about the Shozy Alien 9 minutes ago
- › YUIN PK3 Earbuds by thebluebulk
- › Brainwavz S1 by thatBeatsguy
- › SHOZY Alien DAP by Loquah
- › Shure SRH840 by SoundScout
- › Sennheiser HD-598 by MyFamilyShoppin
- › Lehmann Rhinelander by jdpark
- › RAZER Kraken Pro Circumaural Analog Gaming Headset - Black by kigisaru
- › AWEI ES-Q9 Super Bass Wooden Earphones Headphones Headsets Fiber... by Mellowship
- › Koss Pro4S Full Size Studio Headphones, Black with Silver Trim by Zombie_X
- › Shure SRH1540 Headphones by nicholars
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)