Saw a guy with an Aurisonics ASG-2 on my campus here in Oregon. Really surprised since its like the middle of nowhere here haha. Now that I think about it, should of asked for some info or something like if he had a head-fi account....
Recent Images In This Thread
- productAudio Technica L3000tagged by System, 5/11/11
- productBose Companion 2 Series II multimedia speaker systemtagged by System, 8/29/11
- brandGerman Maestrotagged by AmberOzL, 7/24/13
- brandGradotagged by System, 8/22/10
- productGrado SR80i Headphonestagged by System, 7/30/10
- categoryHeadphonestagged by System, 6/14/10
- categoryIn Eartagged by System, 3/29/11
- productKoss PortaPro Headphones with Casetagged by System, 2/25/11
- categoryOver Eartagged by System, 2/10/11
- productShure SRH 940tagged by System, 11/7/11More
- brandV MODAtagged by System, 9/1/12
Related Forum Threads
- Which Grado? Last post on 4/30/11 at 7:14am in Headphones (full-size)
- Need help to get headphones - Novice in Head-Fi land.... Last post on 2/19/12 at 1:43am in Headphones (full-size)
- Need help choosing new headphones. Last post on 1/11/12 at 2:49pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Am I missing something? Last post on 10/19/11 at 9:37am in Headphones (full-size)
- 200-300 dollar cans for alternative rock. Last post on 9/15/11 at 11:43am in Headphones (full-size)
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
Last edited: 7/25/14
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2Last edited: 7/11/14
- Grado Modification OverviewLast edited: 9/27/11
- Headphone ImpedanceLast edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
I've owned the Sennheiser Momentum for about a year now. Though it is aesthetically pleasing, and very sturdy overall, I can honestly say that it isn't worth the $300. I enjoyed the mids, which...
Not quite a review but thought I'd quote my recent observations. Quote: Originally Posted by Rob80b Well the K712s showed up, just doing some preliminary comparison with my K701s with the...
First, a big thanks to Todd The Vinyl Junkie for making the 'e' series loaner program possible. To the next guy in line: sorry I kept them for so long. The very first pair of 'high-end'...
A big thanks to TekFusion for sending the TwinWoofer in for review and Ibrahim for taking the photo shots! TekFusion is a brand new fresh company based in India. Targeted for consumer...
I enjoy these headphones very much. A beautiful sound, clear and natural with a tight bass. I am a bit surprised such small cans can sounds so good. The wood finish might not suit everyone, but...
Headphone Sightings 2 - Page 744
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #11147 of 112985/21/14 at 3:49pmTalked briefly with a gentleman on the Brown/Green line platform wearing Senn HD600s with a short aftermarket cable on them. He didn't seem too bothered by the lack of isolation, or by driving them from his phone (Samsung?).
My train came before I could ask if he was on HeadFi.post #11148 of 112985/21/14 at 9:47pmQuote:Originally Posted by liamstrain
Talked briefly with a gentleman on the Brown/Green line platform wearing Senn HD600s with a short aftermarket cable on them. He didn't seem too bothered by the lack of isolation, or by driving them from his phone (Samsung?).
My train came before I could ask if he was on HeadFi.
At 97db/mW, they're pretty sensitive enough to be driven straight from a phone. I think he doesn't mind the lack of dynamics since it's in a public setting.
Who knows, maybe he'll be going home to his desktop setup? :Dpost #11149 of 112985/22/14 at 9:37amI didn't want to make another thread for this so here's my quick question: At only 50Ohms, do you guys think I could drive the HD558s directly from my phone? I could probably get a EO7K if I need one.post #11150 of 112985/22/14 at 2:35pmQuote:
Yes, but it won't sound at it's best. But it's listenable.post #11151 of 112985/22/14 at 4:09pmProbably saw a head fier today. Was in a crowded bus to school and saw a teen with se215s but with a custom SPC cable. If I'm not wrong, he was using X5 as source ( or at least that's what it looked like )
If you saw me I was in school uniform with green CIEMs and a custom SPC cablepost #11152 of 112985/22/14 at 7:01pmpost #11153 of 112985/23/14 at 5:21amQuote:Originally Posted by lookingforIEMs
Probably saw a head fier today. Was in a crowded bus to school and saw a teen with se215s but with a custom SPC cable. If I'm not wrong, he was using X5 as source ( or at least that's what it looked like )
If you saw me I was in school uniform with green CIEMs and a custom SPC cable
I think you met this guypost #11154 of 112985/23/14 at 12:01pmpost #11155 of 112985/23/14 at 11:27pmQuote:Originally Posted by Hapster
I think you met this guy
Woah that was such a lucky find! Could be him! If he's in Singapore. .... It IS him!post #11156 of 112985/24/14 at 6:38ampost #11157 of 112985/25/14 at 8:57ampost #11158 of 112985/25/14 at 4:18pm
I saw a guy wearing Sennheiser HD 800's on the bus... and they were around his neck! I was like... uh you're gonna REALLY wear 1400 dollar headphones in public and not even use them? -_-
Edited by Blackened7 - 5/25/14 at 4:20pmpost #11159 of 112985/25/14 at 4:45pmQuote:
Doubt they would even be usable.
- Headphone Sightings 2
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Grado Fan Club! 32 seconds ago
- › Birthday gift for my BF: headphones for studying 55 seconds ago
- › OPPO PM-2 Is Available - Post Your Impressions Here 1 minute ago
- › iFi iDSD Micro DSD512 / PCM768 DAC and Headphone Amp. Impressions,... 2 minutes ago
- › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge 2 minutes ago
- › Metrum Acoustics HEX (USB)- DAC (BLACK) 2 minutes ago
- › Schiit Happened: The Story of the World's Most Improbable Start-Up 2 minutes ago
- › Hifiman he-400i Impressions and Discussion 4 minutes ago
- › Minneapolis Meet? 4 minutes ago
- › Beyerdynamic DT1350 4 minutes ago
- › Sennheiser Momentum by MacroPower
- › AKG K712 Pro by Rob80b
- › Grado Labs SR225e by yage
- › Tekfusion Twinwoofers by BillsonChang007
- › ATH-ESW10JPN by bluelines
- › Audio-Technica ATH-M40x Professional Headphones by krishtrinity1
- › Baldoor EarBell E100 by subwoof3r
- › Brainwavz S5 In Ear Headphones by lin0003
- › FiiO Kilimanjaro 2 (E11K) Portable Headphone Amplifier by twister6
- › Audio Technica Sonic Fuel ATH-CKX9iS In-ear Headphones with In-line... by TheAfterEffect
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Exercise Headphones)