Saw a guy with an Aurisonics ASG-2 on my campus here in Oregon. Really surprised since its like the middle of nowhere here haha. Now that I think about it, should of asked for some info or something like if he had a head-fi account....
Recent Images In This Thread
- productAudio Technica L3000tagged by System, 5/11/11
- productBose Companion 2 Series II multimedia speaker systemtagged by System, 8/29/11
- brandGerman Maestrotagged by AmberOzL, 7/24/13
- brandGradotagged by System, 8/22/10
- productGrado SR80i Headphonestagged by System, 7/30/10
- categoryHeadphonestagged by System, 6/14/10
- categoryIn Eartagged by System, 3/29/11
- productKoss PortaPro Headphones with Casetagged by System, 2/25/11
- categoryOver Eartagged by System, 2/10/11
- productShure SRH 940tagged by System, 11/7/11More
- brandV MODAtagged by System, 9/1/12
Related Forum Threads
- Which Grado? Last post on 4/30/11 at 7:14am in Headphones (full-size)
- Need help to get headphones - Novice in Head-Fi land.... Last post on 2/19/12 at 1:43am in Headphones (full-size)
- Need help choosing new headphones. Last post on 1/11/12 at 2:49pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Am I missing something? Last post on 10/19/11 at 9:37am in Headphones (full-size)
- 200-300 dollar cans for alternative rock. Last post on 9/15/11 at 11:43am in Headphones (full-size)
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
Last edited: 7/25/14
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2Last edited: 8/29/14
- Grado Modification OverviewLast edited: 9/27/11
- Headphone ImpedanceLast edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
Warm sound, good mid, great price Easy to drive compare with other studio headphone, there is shouldn't be too much complaint consider this headphone now only retail about $70 and sound really...
So the Pan Am from ALO Audio. This little guy is pretty dang impressive. An excellently-built, functioning desktop solution that is pretty easy on the eyes too! For the record, I've got the whole...
REVIEW: Brainwavz S5 Specifications: (from Brainwavz site) Driver: 10mm Dynamic Rated Impedance: 16 Ω Frequency Range: 18Hz - 24kHz Sensitivity: 110 dB @ 1 mW Cable: 1.3m,...
Thanks to Greed for a 10-day loan of his Ref 1 set, which I fully burnt-in and auditioned. This set had the uber cable. Super Brief Review (it's all just what my ears heard, if you love your Ref 1...
This review is going to be updated once I receive a balanced cable and use this amp in balanced operation. I figured this amp needed a proper review on here, and there is a lot of good stuff to say...
Headphone Sightings 2 - Page 744
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #11147 of 113525/21/14 at 3:49pmTalked briefly with a gentleman on the Brown/Green line platform wearing Senn HD600s with a short aftermarket cable on them. He didn't seem too bothered by the lack of isolation, or by driving them from his phone (Samsung?).
My train came before I could ask if he was on HeadFi.post #11148 of 113525/21/14 at 9:47pmQuote:Originally Posted by liamstrain
Talked briefly with a gentleman on the Brown/Green line platform wearing Senn HD600s with a short aftermarket cable on them. He didn't seem too bothered by the lack of isolation, or by driving them from his phone (Samsung?).
My train came before I could ask if he was on HeadFi.
At 97db/mW, they're pretty sensitive enough to be driven straight from a phone. I think he doesn't mind the lack of dynamics since it's in a public setting.
Who knows, maybe he'll be going home to his desktop setup? :Dpost #11149 of 113525/22/14 at 9:37amI didn't want to make another thread for this so here's my quick question: At only 50Ohms, do you guys think I could drive the HD558s directly from my phone? I could probably get a EO7K if I need one.post #11150 of 113525/22/14 at 2:35pmQuote:
Yes, but it won't sound at it's best. But it's listenable.post #11151 of 113525/22/14 at 4:09pmProbably saw a head fier today. Was in a crowded bus to school and saw a teen with se215s but with a custom SPC cable. If I'm not wrong, he was using X5 as source ( or at least that's what it looked like )
If you saw me I was in school uniform with green CIEMs and a custom SPC cablepost #11152 of 113525/22/14 at 7:01pmpost #11153 of 113525/23/14 at 5:21amQuote:Originally Posted by lookingforIEMs
Probably saw a head fier today. Was in a crowded bus to school and saw a teen with se215s but with a custom SPC cable. If I'm not wrong, he was using X5 as source ( or at least that's what it looked like )
If you saw me I was in school uniform with green CIEMs and a custom SPC cable
I think you met this guypost #11154 of 113525/23/14 at 12:01pmpost #11155 of 113525/23/14 at 11:27pmQuote:Originally Posted by Hapster
I think you met this guy
Woah that was such a lucky find! Could be him! If he's in Singapore. .... It IS him!post #11156 of 113525/24/14 at 6:38ampost #11157 of 113525/25/14 at 8:57ampost #11158 of 113525/25/14 at 4:18pm
I saw a guy wearing Sennheiser HD 800's on the bus... and they were around his neck! I was like... uh you're gonna REALLY wear 1400 dollar headphones in public and not even use them? -_-
Edited by Blackened7 - 5/25/14 at 4:20pmpost #11159 of 113525/25/14 at 4:45pmQuote:
Doubt they would even be usable.
- Headphone Sightings 2
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide: (Update: 7/9/2014:... 3 minutes ago
- › Android phones and USB DACs 4 minutes ago
- › JH Audio JH-13 PRO impressions thread 5 minutes ago
- › About to buy first pair of IEMs - RHA MA750s 5 minutes ago
- › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge 8 minutes ago
- › YES!!!!!!! I finally made it work!!!!!! 8 minutes ago
- › The NEW JVC FX850..Woodie perfection?. (A review) 8 minutes ago
- › FIDUE A83 impressions and discussion thread 11 minutes ago
- › The New iRiver AK100: A High-End DAP 11 minutes ago
- › Pics of Headphones... Rules: ONE PIC. NO WORDS! 11 minutes ago
- › AKG Acoustics K-240 Semi Open Studio Headphones by jerryg
- › ALO Audio The Pan Am by JoeDoe
- › Brainwavz S5 In Ear Headphones by Zelda
- › Tralucent Audio Ref 1 by Kunlun
- › Violectric HPA V281 by saxelrod92
- › Yamaha EPH-100SL Inner-Ear Headphone by lumberjake
- › Schiit Audio Ragnarok by goldendarko
- › Ultimate Ears UE9000 Noise-Cancelling Wireless Headphones by SennsAsian
- › Crystal by MEElectronics In-Ear Headphones with Microphone Made... by indieman
- › Fidue A31s by djvkool
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Exercise Headphones)