Saw a guy with an Aurisonics ASG-2 on my campus here in Oregon. Really surprised since its like the middle of nowhere here haha. Now that I think about it, should of asked for some info or something like if he had a head-fi account....
Recent Images In This Thread
- productAudio Technica L3000tagged by System, 5/11/11
- productBose Companion 2 Series II multimedia speaker systemtagged by System, 8/29/11
- brandGerman Maestrotagged by AmberOzL, 7/24/13
- brandGradotagged by System, 8/22/10
- productGrado SR80i Headphonestagged by System, 7/30/10
- categoryHeadphonestagged by System, 6/14/10
- categoryIn Eartagged by System, 3/29/11
- productKoss PortaPro Headphones with Casetagged by System, 2/25/11
- categoryOver Eartagged by System, 2/10/11
- productShure SRH 940tagged by System, 11/7/11More
- brandV MODAtagged by System, 9/1/12
Related Forum Threads
- Which Grado? Last post on 4/30/11 at 7:14am in Headphones (full-size)
- Need help to get headphones - Novice in Head-Fi land.... Last post on 2/19/12 at 1:43am in Headphones (full-size)
- Need help choosing new headphones. Last post on 1/11/12 at 2:49pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Am I missing something? Last post on 10/19/11 at 9:37am in Headphones (full-size)
- 200-300 dollar cans for alternative rock. Last post on 9/15/11 at 11:43am in Headphones (full-size)
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
Last edited: 12/5/14
- Grado Modification OverviewLast edited: 9/27/11
- Headphone ImpedanceLast edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
I am believer in positive effects of a good cable and I like to try different aftermarket cables to see what sonic changes can be. I have contacted with Null Audio while I was looking for a new...
Introduction: One of my favorite parts of this hobby that I've grown to love over the past few years is trying new things and just experiencing how different components (or combination of...
I have to say I was very impressed with this little beauty. For my 63 yr. young ears after being subjected to some of the most ferocious live hard rock and heavy metal it really does justice to...
Setup I got my pair on sale for $150 USD. I have had a few lower end AKG headphones and have never been disappointed with the value and sound signature they offered. It's been a long time...
This is my first review. Honestly I am quite new to head-fi although I have tried and bought and sold a lot of headphones and earphones lately. I bought a pair of MA750 a week ago for 108USD in...
Headphone Sightings 2 - Page 744
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #11147 of 120565/21/14 at 3:49pmTalked briefly with a gentleman on the Brown/Green line platform wearing Senn HD600s with a short aftermarket cable on them. He didn't seem too bothered by the lack of isolation, or by driving them from his phone (Samsung?).
My train came before I could ask if he was on HeadFi.post #11148 of 120565/21/14 at 9:47pmQuote:Originally Posted by liamstrain
Talked briefly with a gentleman on the Brown/Green line platform wearing Senn HD600s with a short aftermarket cable on them. He didn't seem too bothered by the lack of isolation, or by driving them from his phone (Samsung?).
My train came before I could ask if he was on HeadFi.
At 97db/mW, they're pretty sensitive enough to be driven straight from a phone. I think he doesn't mind the lack of dynamics since it's in a public setting.
Who knows, maybe he'll be going home to his desktop setup? :Dpost #11149 of 120565/22/14 at 9:37amI didn't want to make another thread for this so here's my quick question: At only 50Ohms, do you guys think I could drive the HD558s directly from my phone? I could probably get a EO7K if I need one.post #11150 of 120565/22/14 at 2:35pmQuote:
Yes, but it won't sound at it's best. But it's listenable.post #11151 of 120565/22/14 at 4:09pmProbably saw a head fier today. Was in a crowded bus to school and saw a teen with se215s but with a custom SPC cable. If I'm not wrong, he was using X5 as source ( or at least that's what it looked like )
If you saw me I was in school uniform with green CIEMs and a custom SPC cablepost #11152 of 120565/22/14 at 7:01pmpost #11153 of 120565/23/14 at 5:21amQuote:Originally Posted by lookingforIEMs
Probably saw a head fier today. Was in a crowded bus to school and saw a teen with se215s but with a custom SPC cable. If I'm not wrong, he was using X5 as source ( or at least that's what it looked like )
If you saw me I was in school uniform with green CIEMs and a custom SPC cable
I think you met this guypost #11154 of 120565/23/14 at 12:01pmpost #11155 of 120565/23/14 at 11:27pmQuote:Originally Posted by Hapster
I think you met this guy
Woah that was such a lucky find! Could be him! If he's in Singapore. .... It IS him!post #11156 of 120565/24/14 at 6:38ampost #11157 of 120565/25/14 at 8:57ampost #11158 of 120565/25/14 at 4:18pm
I saw a guy wearing Sennheiser HD 800's on the bus... and they were around his neck! I was like... uh you're gonna REALLY wear 1400 dollar headphones in public and not even use them? -_-
Edited by Blackened7 - 5/25/14 at 4:20pmpost #11159 of 120565/25/14 at 4:45pmQuote:
Doubt they would even be usable.
- Headphone Sightings 2
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Grado Modification Overview
- › The FiiO X3 2nd gen (ex X3K, X3II) Thread : 192K/24B,... 44 seconds ago
- › Little Dot I+ Tube Rolling 1 minute ago
- › Unmodded teradak v3.1d vs modded dac-ah 1 minute ago
- › Schiit Ragnarok Amplifier 1 minute ago
- › **Hifiman HE-400 Impressions and Discussion Thread** 1 minute ago
- › DUNU DN-2000J -- More Than Evolution? 2 minutes ago
- › Are USB dropouts / disconnects normal? 2 minutes ago
- › Yamaha hph mt220 thread (Merged) 2 minutes ago
- › Can Con 5.0 - Sydney Australia meet (28th June 2015) 3 minutes ago
- › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge 4 minutes ago
- › Null Audio Vitesse Copper Cable by MikePortnoy
- › Aune B1 by Cotnijoe
- › Schiit Audio Valhalla 2 by WifiWizard
- › AKG K612 PRO Reference Studio Headphones by rigodeni
- › RHA MA750 by fableofgod
- › SanDisk SDMX22-004G-A57K Sansa Clip Zip 4 GB, Black by xkonfuzed
- › Sennheiser HD 600 by xevman
- › Trinity - Techne Dynamic IEM by mark2410
- › Ubsound Fighter in-ear monitor with universal inline microphone and... by acain
- › T-Peos Altone250 by Cotnijoe
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2