Head-Fi.org › Forums › Equipment Forums › Headphones (full-size) › Headphone Sightings 2
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Headphone Sightings 2 - Page 740

post #11086 of 11671

Saw a pair of MDR-1R and some IEMs that I think are Audio Technica.

post #11087 of 11671
I JUST REALISED WHAT I SAW THE OTHER DAY WAS THE MDR-ZXW750 ! (I think that's how it's spelled. ) that was a rare sighting indeed.
Edited by lookingforIEMs - 5/5/14 at 9:50pm
post #11088 of 11671
Quote:
Originally Posted by lookingforIEMs View Post

I JUST REALISED WHAT I SAW THE OTHER DAY WAS THE MDR-ZXW750 ! (I think that's how it's spelled. ) that was a rare sighting indeed.

Do you mean the MDR-ZX750? There's no ZXW750 AFAIK. :D

post #11089 of 11671
Quote:
Originally Posted by thatBeatsguy View Post

Do you mean the MDR-ZX750? There's no ZXW750 AFAIK. biggrin.gif

Hahaha yesyes that's what I meant
post #11090 of 11671

Coming home from the mall, I passed by a guy walking on the streets wearing his white Audio-Technica on-ears the wrong way. Specifically, he was wearing them with the headband hanging down, while the clamping force was the only thing keeping them on his head. It looked a lot like a beard. I have no pictures since I just passed him by, but that was totally hilarious.

post #11091 of 11671

What a twunt!

post #11092 of 11671
Quote:
Originally Posted by yomomma1 View Post

What a twunt!

A what
post #11093 of 11671
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hapster View Post


A what

I think he mans a cross between a tw** and a *unt, both colloquial terms that refer to a woman's genitalia.

post #11094 of 11671
Quote:
Originally Posted by thatBeatsguy View Post

I think he mans a cross between a tw** and a *unt, both colloquial terms that refer to a woman's genitalia.
Good definition. Great use of censoring.
post #11095 of 11671

It'd be easy with the B&W P7

Dat clamping force

post #11096 of 11671
Quote:
Originally Posted by coletrain104 View Post
 

It'd be easy with the B&W P7

Dat clamping force

Played around with a display unit of the P7s yesterday. Yes, you were right: DAT CLAMPING FORCE.

post #11097 of 11671

Saw someone walking around with a Pro 900 is Carringbah Sydney.

post #11098 of 11671
Wow..... I saw a noontec zorro. Didn't expect to see one of these in the wild.



In less exciting news, I saw a 4R the other day. And today, when meeting up with a friend( who is going to open a ciem and cables based shop ) i mistook another guy for him cos..... He was using a ciem! Such coincidence to meet up with a guy who deals in ciems and see a guy with ciems
post #11099 of 11671

Pair of Minerva Mi-Performer Pro CIEMs worn by the guy opposite me in my school library.

post #11100 of 11671
Quote:
Originally Posted by BucketInABucket View Post

Pair of Minerva Mi-Performer Pro CIEMs worn by the guy opposite me in my school library.




What a lucky sighting! These were just recently launched and you managed to spot one! Great one dude smily_headphones1.gif
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Headphones (full-size)
Head-Fi.org › Forums › Equipment Forums › Headphones (full-size) › Headphone Sightings 2