Recent Images In This Thread
- productAudio Technica L3000tagged by System, 5/11/11
- productBose Companion 2 Series II multimedia speaker systemtagged by System, 8/29/11
- brandGerman Maestrotagged by AmberOzL, 7/24/13
- brandGradotagged by System, 8/22/10
- productGrado SR80i Headphonestagged by System, 7/30/10
- categoryHeadphonestagged by System, 6/14/10
- categoryIn Eartagged by System, 3/29/11
- productKoss PortaPro Headphones with Casetagged by System, 2/25/11
- categoryOver Eartagged by System, 2/10/11
- productShure SRH 940tagged by System, 11/7/11More
- brandV MODAtagged by System, 9/1/12
Related Forum Threads
- Which Grado? Last post on 4/30/11 at 7:14am in Headphones (full-size)
- Need help to get headphones - Novice in Head-Fi land.... Last post on 2/19/12 at 1:43am in Headphones (full-size)
- Need help choosing new headphones. Last post on 1/11/12 at 2:49pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Am I missing something? Last post on 10/19/11 at 9:37am in Headphones (full-size)
- 200-300 dollar cans for alternative rock. Last post on 9/15/11 at 11:43am in Headphones (full-size)
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
Last edited: 1/18/16
- Grado Modification OverviewLast edited: 9/21/16
- Headphone ImpedanceLast edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
I bought the SMSL sApII as a stop-gap after my Little Dot MKIII failed after 5 years of use, five hours a day. No complaints there! I just don't have the money to upgrade just now! I have invested...
Introduction: Lend Me UR ears, based in Singapore is an online and physical store that opened in December 2011 with a goal to “bring quality audio products to the masses and providing good...
I got the same kind but of course in purple Philips SHE3590PP/28 In-Ear Headphones (Purple) - there is basically no based and I had to turn the volume way up to hear sound that didn't sound cheap.
Soundaware M1 Pro / “Esther” – initial impressions I had the opportunity to listen to the Soundaware M1 Pro as part of the recent UK and North American tours that the company have...
Bought these after receiving the Massdrop HE-350s which were just too treble-forward for my taste. I listen to a lot of music when at work. Desk space is limited, so I can't justify running an...
Headphone Sightings 2 - Page 737post #11041 of 123304/19/14 at 1:52pm
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #11042 of 123304/19/14 at 3:20pm
Yep yep. The way she put it it looked like a CK100PRO. The cable around the ear and the shiny metal end of the housing made me think for a moment it was the CK100PRO. Then I looked closer and realised it was a s4post #11043 of 123304/20/14 at 1:30ampost #11044 of 123304/20/14 at 1:40amQuote:
How did you get to look closer? XD
An H3? Wow. Didja get to talk to him (or her)?post #11045 of 123304/20/14 at 4:14amQuote:
1. I did an embarrassing half stand from my seat to look at it.
2. I didn't get to talk to him. We singaporeans walk really fast so just getting his attention would be hard.
On the other hand, I just saw a UM30PRO. today was really good for iem spotting.post #11046 of 123304/20/14 at 6:22amQuote:
Well, you are lookingforIEMs.post #11047 of 123304/20/14 at 6:37amQuote:
Hehe, which part of SG were you "scouting"?
Here in Choa Chu Kang, its se215's everywhere. Its like the new beatspost #11048 of 123304/20/14 at 7:02am
I'm pretty new to this whole business, and I found out a few months ago that my friend got mad dogs, and now we talk about headphones all the time. It's part of what led me here :)
Also, I know two kids with senn HD598s, and one with the 558post #11049 of 123304/20/14 at 7:58amQuote:
The H3 I saw at marina square.
But the other 2 I saw at sengkang hahaha I was quite surprised when I saw it, given that sengkang is not a really audiophile area and also that I just demoed it at AV ONE at plaza singpost #11050 of 123304/20/14 at 6:37pm
Wax Tailor uses momentums (taken from his FB page):
Just got into a bunch of his music and I love it. Nice mix between the Avalanches and Pretty Lights as far as really good sampling goes.post #11051 of 123304/20/14 at 8:42pmQuote:
Wax Tailor has MOMENTUM.
Ever heard of the new social media contest? I dunno about you guys, but I think he's part of it. XDpost #11052 of 123304/20/14 at 10:46pmQuote:
What contest are you talking about? I haven't heard of it.post #11053 of 123304/20/14 at 11:28pm
Haven't you seen the homepage? Here's a link:post #11054 of 123304/21/14 at 8:24pmAfter going to the Sakura-Con anime convention last weekend, I saw a bunch of Beats (Solo, Studio, 1 Executive), Sony MDR-V6/7506 (for the pro video/photographer people), a few old Sony XB_00 headphones, and a bunch of generic, no-name brand headphones just for cosplay costumes.
Today I saw a Phiaton Fusion MS 430 headphone on the bus, which was a pleasant surprise since I haven't even heard of that headphone before.
- Headphone Sightings 2
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Grado Modification Overview
- › External hard drive array is a hundred times slower now? 6 seconds ago
- › Chinese / Asian Brand Info Thread (Portable Headphones and IEMs) 1 minute ago
- › Little Dot Tube Amps: Vacuum Tube Rolling Guide 1 minute ago
- › Thebit OPUS#2 Dap - out September/October 2016. 1 minute ago
- › NEW SONY NW-WM1Z / WM1A FLAGSHIP HI-END DAP!!! 1 minute ago
- › Focal Elear - Impressions Thread 2 minutes ago
- › The Pono Player Impressions Thread 2 minutes ago
- › Earbuds Round-Up 2 minutes ago
- › World First! Massdrop x HiFIMAN Collaboration Announcement 2 minutes ago
- › MrSpeakers ETHER Flow and ETHER C Flow -- Inspired by Electrostatic... 3 minutes ago
- › Brainwavz Krudul Duo Earphone Storage Management System Hanger by FUYU
- › Panasonic sealed earphone high-res sound source Silver RP-HDE10-S by Ralphee
- › SMSL sApII TPA6120A2 Big Power High Fidelity Stereo Headphone... by richyboy
- › Alpha & Delta D2 by crabdog
- › Philips SHE3595WT/28 In-Ear Headset with Mic White by Prosie
- › Soundaware Esther by Jackpot77
- › Philips SHP9500 by MaximumEnnui
- › Cayin iDAC-6 by EvenR
- › Sennheiser HD 800 S by Brooko
- › The Fragrant Zither (TFZ) Series 3 Hifi Earphones by Hisoundfi
- › Flawless Album Suggestions
- › The Audiophile Scene in a Third World Country...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide:...
- › Chord Mojo FAQ
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear
- › All about iPod Touch 6G as digital transport
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...