- 821 Posts. Joined 8/2012
- Location: Singapore
- Select All Posts By This User
Recent Images In This Thread
- productAudio Technica L3000tagged by System, 5/11/11
- productBose Companion 2 Series II multimedia speaker systemtagged by System, 8/29/11
- brandGerman Maestrotagged by AmberOzL, 7/24/13
- brandGradotagged by System, 8/22/10
- productGrado SR80i Headphonestagged by System, 7/30/10
- categoryHeadphonestagged by System, 6/14/10
- categoryIn Eartagged by System, 3/29/11
- productKoss PortaPro Headphones with Casetagged by System, 2/25/11
- categoryOver Eartagged by System, 2/10/11
- productShure SRH 940tagged by System, 11/7/11More
- brandV MODAtagged by System, 9/1/12
Related Forum Threads
- Which Grado? Last post on 4/30/11 at 7:14am in Headphones (full-size)
- Need help to get headphones - Novice in Head-Fi land.... Last post on 2/19/12 at 1:43am in Headphones (full-size)
- Need help choosing new headphones. Last post on 1/11/12 at 2:49pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Am I missing something? Last post on 10/19/11 at 9:37am in Headphones (full-size)
- 200-300 dollar cans for alternative rock. Last post on 9/15/11 at 11:43am in Headphones (full-size)
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
Last edited: 12/5/14
- Grado Modification OverviewLast edited: 9/27/11
- Headphone ImpedanceLast edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
I actually have the ES900m, which doesn't have microphone and control buttons, but the rest is the same. For $6 it's impossible to buy a pair of earphones as good as them. I really believe...
This review will compare between the two semi-flagship headphones from two companies; The K712 headphones from AKG, and the HD700 from Sennheiser. "Expect and discover. The perfection." -box...
Before I start my review, I would like to Thank Noontec for providing me with a review sample of your Hammo S headphones. Still fresh in my mind how I almost missed an opportunity to review...
I have been using a E09K to power my DT990 600ohm cans for over two years now, long enough that I don't really remember exactly when I got it but for sure over two years. I use this thing every...
First and foremost, a big thank you to those at Noble Audio who has sent me a unit to review. The Noble Audio customer service experience has been a joy to behold. Brannan is always on hand to deal...
Headphone Sightings 2 - Page 737post #11041 of 120244/19/14 at 2:04amToday: a UE6000 and a woman who wore her S4s in a way that looked like some over ear iem and she connected it to the big ol ipod classic. It was silver I might add.
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #11042 of 120244/19/14 at 1:52pmpost #11043 of 120244/19/14 at 3:20pm
Yep yep. The way she put it it looked like a CK100PRO. The cable around the ear and the shiny metal end of the housing made me think for a moment it was the CK100PRO. Then I looked closer and realised it was a s4post #11044 of 120244/20/14 at 1:30ampost #11045 of 120244/20/14 at 1:40amQuote:
How did you get to look closer? XD
An H3? Wow. Didja get to talk to him (or her)?post #11046 of 120244/20/14 at 4:14amQuote:
1. I did an embarrassing half stand from my seat to look at it.
2. I didn't get to talk to him. We singaporeans walk really fast so just getting his attention would be hard.
On the other hand, I just saw a UM30PRO. today was really good for iem spotting.post #11047 of 120244/20/14 at 6:22amQuote:
Well, you are lookingforIEMs.post #11048 of 120244/20/14 at 6:37amQuote:
Hehe, which part of SG were you "scouting"?
Here in Choa Chu Kang, its se215's everywhere. Its like the new beatspost #11049 of 120244/20/14 at 7:02am
I'm pretty new to this whole business, and I found out a few months ago that my friend got mad dogs, and now we talk about headphones all the time. It's part of what led me here :)
Also, I know two kids with senn HD598s, and one with the 558post #11050 of 120244/20/14 at 7:58amQuote:
The H3 I saw at marina square.
But the other 2 I saw at sengkang hahaha I was quite surprised when I saw it, given that sengkang is not a really audiophile area and also that I just demoed it at AV ONE at plaza singpost #11051 of 120244/20/14 at 6:37pm
Wax Tailor uses momentums (taken from his FB page):
Just got into a bunch of his music and I love it. Nice mix between the Avalanches and Pretty Lights as far as really good sampling goes.post #11052 of 120244/20/14 at 8:42pmQuote:
Wax Tailor has MOMENTUM.
Ever heard of the new social media contest? I dunno about you guys, but I think he's part of it. XDpost #11053 of 120244/20/14 at 10:46pmQuote:
What contest are you talking about? I haven't heard of it.post #11054 of 120244/20/14 at 11:28pm
Haven't you seen the homepage? Here's a link:post #11055 of 120244/21/14 at 8:24pmAfter going to the Sakura-Con anime convention last weekend, I saw a bunch of Beats (Solo, Studio, 1 Executive), Sony MDR-V6/7506 (for the pro video/photographer people), a few old Sony XB_00 headphones, and a bunch of generic, no-name brand headphones just for cosplay costumes.
Today I saw a Phiaton Fusion MS 430 headphone on the bus, which was a pleasant surprise since I haven't even heard of that headphone before.
- Headphone Sightings 2
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Grado Modification Overview
- › GUSTARD H10 High-current Discrete Class A output Stage Headphone... 2 seconds ago
- › Official Ipod Video / Classic 5g+5.5g+6g+6.5g+7g SSD Mod thread 4 seconds ago
- › An audiophile and petrolhead's journal: Buckle up! 2 minutes ago
- › Official Free FLAC File Music Sharing Thread 5 minutes ago
- › Yamaha hph mt220 thread (Merged) 5 minutes ago
- › a non compressed music internet radio 8 minutes ago
- › Final Audio Design Impressions and Discussion Thread 9 minutes ago
- › JVC HA-SZ2000/1000 Impressions Thread 9 minutes ago
- › Introducing Lotoo PAW Gold 9 minutes ago
- › What Are You Listening To Right Now? -New thread, new rules. Please... 9 minutes ago
- › Luxury & Precision LP5 32bit DSD Portable Lossless Music Player by daduy
- › AWEI ES-900i Headset Earphones Speakers with Mic for Smart Phone -... by mrplt
- › AKG K712 Pro by KopaZ
- › Noontec Hammo S Over Ear Headphone Audiophile Sound Stylish Looking... by twister6
- › FiiO E09K by Chuck Canada
- › Noble Audio Savant by uchihaitachi
- › RHA T10i by zim2411
- › SanDisk Sansa Clip+ 8 GB MP3 Player (Black) by ardacer
- › Audio-Technica ATH-M50x by sagar khichi
- › RHA MA750i by Onthecoast
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2