- 496 Posts. Joined 8/2012
- Location: Singapore
- Select All Posts By This User
Recent Images In This Thread
- productAudio Technica L3000tagged by System, 5/11/11
- productBose Companion 2 Series II multimedia speaker systemtagged by System, 8/29/11
- brandGerman Maestrotagged by AmberOzL, 7/24/13
- brandGradotagged by System, 8/22/10
- productGrado SR80i Headphonestagged by System, 7/30/10
- categoryHeadphonestagged by System, 6/14/10
- categoryIn Eartagged by System, 3/29/11
- productKoss PortaPro Headphones with Casetagged by System, 2/25/11
- categoryOver Eartagged by System, 2/10/11
- productShure SRH 940tagged by System, 11/7/11More
- brandV MODAtagged by System, 9/1/12
Related Forum Threads
- Which Grado? Last post on 4/30/11 at 7:14am in Headphones (full-size)
- Need help to get headphones - Novice in Head-Fi land.... Last post on 2/19/12 at 1:43am in Headphones (full-size)
- Need help choosing new headphones. Last post on 1/11/12 at 2:49pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Am I missing something? Last post on 10/19/11 at 9:37am in Headphones (full-size)
- 200-300 dollar cans for alternative rock. Last post on 9/15/11 at 11:43am in Headphones (full-size)
2013 Head-Fi Summer Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
Last edited: 8/19/13
- 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift GuideLast edited: 12/7/13
- 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)Last edited: 2/5/14
- 2013 Head-Fi Summer Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)Last edited: 2/4/14
- 2012 Head-Fi Holiday Gift Guide (Over-Ear)Last edited: 5/13/13
These earphones are slightly overpriced compared to some competitive earphones. I think. I love the over-ear construction and the isolation is superb. The sound quality is impressive and...
Have had these for 3 months after losing a pair of Pioneer HDJ 500s. Preferred the look and build quality of the Pioneers, but the Sonys look ok and fold up nicely. The HDJ 500s didn't fold, but...
I think some of the reviews above have missed the real point of the i-20 for audiophiles, it provides an excellent spdif output from an iPod. Used with an external DAC the sound is excellent and...
Thanks to slwiser, Spidermeng and Woody469 for some of the pictures used in this video.
This is the first item that dragged me into the world of audiophile, having started as noob with this great cans I must say that Shure SE215 Special Edition is cans for everybody, all things...
Headphone Sightings 2 - Page 737post #11041 of 110504/19/14 at 2:04amToday: a UE6000 and a woman who wore her S4s in a way that looked like some over ear iem and she connected it to the big ol ipod classic. It was silver I might add.
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #11042 of 110504/19/14 at 1:52pmpost #11043 of 110504/19/14 at 3:20pm
Yep yep. The way she put it it looked like a CK100PRO. The cable around the ear and the shiny metal end of the housing made me think for a moment it was the CK100PRO. Then I looked closer and realised it was a s4post #11044 of 110504/20/14 at 1:30ampost #11045 of 110504/20/14 at 1:40amQuote:
How did you get to look closer? XD
An H3? Wow. Didja get to talk to him (or her)?post #11046 of 110504/20/14 at 4:14amQuote:
1. I did an embarrassing half stand from my seat to look at it.
2. I didn't get to talk to him. We singaporeans walk really fast so just getting his attention would be hard.
On the other hand, I just saw a UM30PRO. today was really good for iem spotting.post #11047 of 110504/20/14 at 6:22amQuote:
Well, you are lookingforIEMs.post #11048 of 110504/20/14 at 6:37amQuote:
Hehe, which part of SG were you "scouting"?
Here in Choa Chu Kang, its se215's everywhere. Its like the new beatspost #11049 of 110504/20/14 at 7:02am
I'm pretty new to this whole business, and I found out a few months ago that my friend got mad dogs, and now we talk about headphones all the time. It's part of what led me here :)
Also, I know two kids with senn HD598s, and one with the 558post #11050 of 110504/20/14 at 7:58amQuote:
The H3 I saw at marina square.
But the other 2 I saw at sengkang hahaha I was quite surprised when I saw it, given that sengkang is not a really audiophile area and also that I just demoed it at AV ONE at plaza sing
- Headphone Sightings 2
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide
- › Calling All "Vintage" Integrated/Receiver Owners 3 seconds ago
- › Pictures of Your *Mid-Fi* Portable Rig ($200 - $600) 17 seconds ago
- › Has anyone heard anything about the Oppo HA-1 balanced headphone... 35 seconds ago
- › The DX90 by iBasso . . . please post your reviews and impressions.... 1 minute ago
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide: (Update: 4/17/2014: AKG... 2 minutes ago
- › The Astell & Kern AK120 2 minutes ago
- › Fiio X5 Thread - info updated on Jan 17th 2014 3 minutes ago
- › Oppo PM-1 Planar Magnetic Headphone Impressions Thread 3 minutes ago
- › New to this and need desktop speakers 3 minutes ago
- › Digital Coax and Audio Chipset 4 minutes ago
- › Shure SE535-V Earphone by david8090
- › Sony MDR-V55/BR DJ style Headphones by Vero Golf Champ
- › Pure i20 iPod Dock by Gruffnutz
- › Astell & Kern AK240 by Currawong
- › Shure SE215 Special Edition by TherryK13
- › V-MODA XS by Tom22
- › Sony MDR-XD100 Stereo Headphones by xflight297
- › RAZER Kraken Pro Circumaural Analog Gaming Headset - Black by Bonny
- › HifiMan Electronics HM-700 DAC with RE-400b Balanced In-Ear... by lin0003
- › Astrotec AX35 by tomscy2000
- › Westone latest universal iem flagship was the... by majedelamine
- › How to find the Tokyo e-earphone shop by Currawong
- › The Best BASS Headphones ( a Head-Fi Wiki) by Hawaiibadboy
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (In-Ear... by joe
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Over-Ear... by jude
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Over-Ear... by joe
- › Adjusting bias on Stax tube amplifiers by ardilla
- › Headphone Power Calculator Spreadsheet by robrob
- › Headphone-to-Speaker-Amp Interface With... by robrob
- › Headphone Resistor Network Calculator by robrob