Recent Images In This Thread
- productAudio Technica L3000tagged by System, 5/11/11
- productBose Companion 2 Series II multimedia speaker systemtagged by System, 8/29/11
- brandGerman Maestrotagged by AmberOzL, 7/24/13
- brandGradotagged by System, 8/22/10
- productGrado SR80i Headphonestagged by System, 7/30/10
- categoryHeadphonestagged by System, 6/14/10
- categoryIn Eartagged by System, 3/29/11
- productKoss PortaPro Headphones with Casetagged by System, 2/25/11
- categoryOver Eartagged by System, 2/10/11
- productShure SRH 940tagged by System, 11/7/11More
- brandV MODAtagged by System, 9/1/12
Related Forum Threads
- Which Grado? Last post on 4/30/11 at 7:14am in Headphones (full-size)
- Need help to get headphones - Novice in Head-Fi land.... Last post on 2/19/12 at 1:43am in Headphones (full-size)
- Need help choosing new headphones. Last post on 1/11/12 at 2:49pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Am I missing something? Last post on 10/19/11 at 9:37am in Headphones (full-size)
- 200-300 dollar cans for alternative rock. Last post on 9/15/11 at 11:43am in Headphones (full-size)
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
Last edited: 8/6/15
- Grado Modification OverviewLast edited: 9/27/11
- Headphone ImpedanceLast edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
-- The HiFimeDIY Sabre USB DAC 2 (External PSU) is a wonderful, simple, clean DAC/Amp that is easy to use. I love things that just work. With the HiFimeDIY Sabre USB DAC 2,...
The KZ-ED9 is one of the best in-ear phones i ever heard. Tried a lot and spend a lot on very expensives ie earphones. This one is my favorite, very detailed sound! Use it with the Ibasso Dx90 and...
I don't really want to talk about the use of these for music. They were once the king under $100, and still are very good for the price -- but the best low-end headphones today would give all but...
Photo courtesy of Onsong Audio INTRODUCTION I recently tested out two battery-powered DAC/Amp solutions for getting better audio out of my iPhone, the Cayin C5DAC and Shanling H3. When I...
PIONEER HRM-7 REVIEW The Pioneer HRM-7 is what seems to be Pioneers first entry into the professional studio realm. Previously Pioneer has been very involved in providing almost everything a DJ...
Headphone Sightings 2 - Page 737post #11041 of 121754/19/14 at 1:52pm
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #11042 of 121754/19/14 at 3:20pm
Yep yep. The way she put it it looked like a CK100PRO. The cable around the ear and the shiny metal end of the housing made me think for a moment it was the CK100PRO. Then I looked closer and realised it was a s4post #11043 of 121754/20/14 at 1:30ampost #11044 of 121754/20/14 at 1:40amQuote:
How did you get to look closer? XD
An H3? Wow. Didja get to talk to him (or her)?post #11045 of 121754/20/14 at 4:14amQuote:
1. I did an embarrassing half stand from my seat to look at it.
2. I didn't get to talk to him. We singaporeans walk really fast so just getting his attention would be hard.
On the other hand, I just saw a UM30PRO. today was really good for iem spotting.post #11046 of 121754/20/14 at 6:22amQuote:
Well, you are lookingforIEMs.post #11047 of 121754/20/14 at 6:37amQuote:
Hehe, which part of SG were you "scouting"?
Here in Choa Chu Kang, its se215's everywhere. Its like the new beatspost #11048 of 121754/20/14 at 7:02am
I'm pretty new to this whole business, and I found out a few months ago that my friend got mad dogs, and now we talk about headphones all the time. It's part of what led me here :)
Also, I know two kids with senn HD598s, and one with the 558post #11049 of 121754/20/14 at 7:58amQuote:
The H3 I saw at marina square.
But the other 2 I saw at sengkang hahaha I was quite surprised when I saw it, given that sengkang is not a really audiophile area and also that I just demoed it at AV ONE at plaza singpost #11050 of 121754/20/14 at 6:37pm
Wax Tailor uses momentums (taken from his FB page):
Just got into a bunch of his music and I love it. Nice mix between the Avalanches and Pretty Lights as far as really good sampling goes.post #11051 of 121754/20/14 at 8:42pmQuote:
Wax Tailor has MOMENTUM.
Ever heard of the new social media contest? I dunno about you guys, but I think he's part of it. XDpost #11052 of 121754/20/14 at 10:46pmQuote:
What contest are you talking about? I haven't heard of it.post #11053 of 121754/20/14 at 11:28pm
Haven't you seen the homepage? Here's a link:post #11054 of 121754/21/14 at 8:24pmAfter going to the Sakura-Con anime convention last weekend, I saw a bunch of Beats (Solo, Studio, 1 Executive), Sony MDR-V6/7506 (for the pro video/photographer people), a few old Sony XB_00 headphones, and a bunch of generic, no-name brand headphones just for cosplay costumes.
Today I saw a Phiaton Fusion MS 430 headphone on the bus, which was a pleasant surprise since I haven't even heard of that headphone before.
- Headphone Sightings 2
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Grado Modification Overview
- › Chinese / Asian Brand Info Thread (Headphones, IEMs, Amps, DACs) 54 seconds ago
- › LH Labs Geek Out v2 Discussion Thread 1 minute ago
- › omg i love my new monoprice 5" studio monitors!! 1 minute ago
- › Finding a DAC for the Cavalli Liquid Carbon. Only Four Months to Go. 3 minutes ago
- › NAD VISO HP50 Mods 3 minutes ago
- › (HP Recommendation) Closed-Back Headphones Under 300€ With Special... 4 minutes ago
- › HiFiMAN HE-500 = Waste of Money (and general discussion) 4 minutes ago
- › Huge Comparison of [almost] all the best Bluetooth Headphones -... 4 minutes ago
- › What Are You Listening To Right Now? -New thread, new rules. Please... 5 minutes ago
- › Recommendations on large bang for the buck 5 minutes ago
- › Sony MDR EX1000 by dubbcd
- › Cypher Labs Algorhythm Picollo by dubbcd
- › iFi Audio micro iDSD by dubbcd
- › HiFimeDIY Sabre USB DAC 2 (External PSU) by BloodyPenguin
- › KZ ED9 Tunning Nozzles In-Ear Headphones by Reinoud1963
- › Sony MDR-V6 Monitor Series Headphones by Chu
- › Calyx Audio PaT Portable USB DAC and Headphone Amplifier - Gold by nmatheis
- › Pioneer HRM-7 Professional Studio Headphones by grizzlybeast
- › ZMF x Vibro by keanex
- › FOSTEX T40RP mkII DJ Headphones by JVC steven
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear
- › All about iPod Touch 6G as digital transport
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2