Head-Fi.org › Forums › Equipment Forums › Headphones (full-size) › Headphone Sightings 2
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Headphone Sightings 2 - Page 736

post #11026 of 11352
Quote:
Originally Posted by thatBeatsguy View Post

Hahaha, maybe next time, Billson. Who knows, by the time I make it to college age or something like that, I might head over to your place for a listen to your rigs. tongue.gif  I might not be able to buy any gears since I have no money by then, tho. 

Sure biggrin.gif and have a cup of coffee together xP

They are not for sale either hehe
post #11027 of 11352
Saw skullcandy aviators and sennheiser momentums biggrin.gif
post #11028 of 11352
I saw an attractive girl at the station yesterday with HD25s. I had a massive urge to go speak to her but my shyness won in the end
post #11029 of 11352

Saw a woodie portable headphone on the street, couldn't get a close look but I think it was a ATH-ESW9A.

 

Also saw a Skullcandy Hesh, it looks like a cheap toy for a 10 year old.

post #11030 of 11352
Quote:
Originally Posted by Za Warudo View Post

Saw a woodie portable headphone on the street, couldn't get a close look but I think it was a ATH-ESW9A.

Also saw a Skullcandy Hesh, it looks like a cheap toy for a 10 year old.

No! 10 year old children plays iPad these days... when they are supposed to watch cartoon on TV
post #11031 of 11352
I was on the tube with my portable rig with my Denon D600 and some guy clocked me. He then pulled out his M80s and started rocking on!
post #11032 of 11352
Quote:
Originally Posted by BillsonChang007 View Post


No! 10 year old children plays iPad these days... when they are supposed to watch cartoon on TV

LOL.

These days, when 10-year-olds aren't playing on their iPads, they're probably watching TV shows on Netflix (like, I dunno, South Park).

The power of the iPad has rocked our world, and it will leave its mark on them history books for the next generations.

post #11033 of 11352

Beats, Beats and even more Beats...

 

Can't wait to get my K701s to show off to my friends! 

post #11034 of 11352
Quote:
Originally Posted by thatBeatsguy View Post

LOL.
These days, when 10-year-olds aren't playing on their iPads, they're probably watching TV shows on Netflix (like, I dunno, South Park).
The power of the iPad has rocked our world, and it will leave its mark on them history books for the next generations.

But here I am, typing with an iPad when a PC is not far from me and it's mostly on. There's always something about the iPad that makes me use it more than my PC @.@

Saw no headphone this week when I'm outdoor... Wow. Except for a samsung stock IEM today
post #11035 of 11352
Quote:
Originally Posted by BillsonChang007 View Post


But here I am, typing with an iPad when a PC is not far from me and it's mostly on. There's always something about the iPad that makes me use it more than my PC @.@

Saw no headphone this week when I'm outdoor... Wow. Except for a samsung stock IEM today

Here I am, typing with a PC when an iPad is not far from me and it's mostly on. There's something about the PC that makes me use it more than my iPad. :D 

 

For me, I've always loved the tactile click of a keyboard (I'd love to own a mechanical keyboard someday), and I prefer it over any touchscreen any day. That, and I have the PC all to myself 90% of the time (as opposed to the iPad which is shared with my sister). Why 90%? Well, that's because my sister keeps playing SoT while I practice piano.

 

Well, back on-topic...strangely, I too saw no headphones while I was outside the past couple of weeks. Maybe when we move back to the Philippines, I might be able to see more of them. But who knows? The Philippines is the last place on Earth where I'd find a popular audiophile headphone, much less a headphone store.

post #11036 of 11352
iPad allow me to go Head-Fi while watching TV (ads... Tons of ads!) it's always on Safari most of the time xD still sticking with iPad 2 as well hehe
post #11037 of 11352
Quote:
Originally Posted by BillsonChang007 View Post

iPad allow me to go Head-Fi while watching TV (ads... Tons of ads!) it's always on Safari most of the time xD still sticking with iPad 2 as well hehe

Oh god safari. Mercury is my personal preference for browsers on idevices.
Quote:
Originally Posted by thatBeatsguy View Post

Here I am, typing with a PC when an iPad is not far from me and it's mostly on. There's something about the PC that makes me use it more than my iPad. biggrin.gif  

For me, I've always loved the tactile click of a keyboard (I'd love to own a mechanical keyboard someday), and I prefer it over any touchscreen any day.

Indeed, I just got my first mechanical keyboard a few days ago, corsair k70. Red switches, so no tactile bump, but it still feels much better (sometimes I forget I'm pressing keys down lol)


On topic: blah blah blah headphones blah blah.
post #11038 of 11352
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hapster View Post

Oh god safari. Mercury is my personal preference for browsers on idevices.
Indeed, I just got my first mechanical keyboard a few days ago, corsair k70. Red switches, so no tactile bump, but it still feels much better (sometimes I forget I'm pressing keys down lol)


On topic: blah blah blah headphones blah blah.

LOL. I just use Chrome since I have no idea what the competitors are. That, and I could sync my bookmarks from my PC, so easier access to HF while I'm at it. Probably the only use I have for the iPad is GarageBand and EasyBeats 3 where I just make some sounds for no apparent reason. Oh yeah, I also play some games on it (and review them if I find myself less lazy than normal), and use it for A/Bing.

 

Wow, you gots urself a keyboard, eh? I like those with tactile clicks, since it makes me feel like I'm typing on a typewriter or something. That feeling makes me type faster, which may or may not be a good thing. 

 

Quote:
Originally Posted by BillsonChang007 View Post

iPad allow me to go Head-Fi while watching TV (ads... Tons of ads!) it's always on Safari most of the time xD still sticking with iPad 2 as well hehe

Lol, you has an iPad 2? Well, we came in late and bought a 64GB iPad 3 only months before the Air and Retina Mini were out. The iPad 3 was a lot cheaper than the iPad 4 (64GB iPad 3 > 32GB iPad 4); that, and I think the iPad 4 isn't worth it, so there you have it.


Edited by thatBeatsguy - 4/16/14 at 8:27am
post #11039 of 11352

Saw a UE10 and a UE9000 on a flight I was on. 

post #11040 of 11352
Quote:
Originally Posted by wolfetan44 View Post

Saw a UE10 and a UE9000 on a flight I was on. 

How'd you know it was a UE 10? ?
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Headphones (full-size)
Head-Fi.org › Forums › Equipment Forums › Headphones (full-size) › Headphone Sightings 2