- 1,195 Posts. Joined 8/2012
- Location: Singapore
- Select All Posts By This User
Recent Images In This Thread
- productAudio Technica L3000tagged by System, 5/11/11
- productBose Companion 2 Series II multimedia speaker systemtagged by System, 8/29/11
- brandGerman Maestrotagged by AmberOzL, 7/24/13
- brandGradotagged by System, 8/22/10
- productGrado SR80i Headphonestagged by System, 7/30/10
- categoryHeadphonestagged by System, 6/14/10
- categoryIn Eartagged by System, 3/29/11
- productKoss PortaPro Headphones with Casetagged by System, 2/25/11
- categoryOver Eartagged by System, 2/10/11
- productShure SRH 940tagged by System, 11/7/11More
- brandV MODAtagged by System, 9/1/12
Related Forum Threads
- Which Grado? Last post on 4/30/11 at 7:14am in Headphones (full-size)
- Need help to get headphones - Novice in Head-Fi land.... Last post on 2/19/12 at 1:43am in Headphones (full-size)
- Need help choosing new headphones. Last post on 1/11/12 at 2:49pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Am I missing something? Last post on 10/19/11 at 9:37am in Headphones (full-size)
- 200-300 dollar cans for alternative rock. Last post on 9/15/11 at 11:43am in Headphones (full-size)
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
Last edited: 1/18/16
- Grado Modification OverviewLast edited: 9/27/11
- Headphone ImpedanceLast edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
For larger views of any of the photos (1200 x 800) - please click on the individual imagesINTRODUCTIONFirstly I want to shout out to Mark (Head-Fier d marc0) for working with Ken Ball from...
Here is my short review of the HOOKA headphone hanger. Thank you to Pandora from Brainwavz for providing me with the product. This very cool headphone hanger came in a nice, small sized...
The Emotiva DC-1 Stealth DAC is frankly, an incredible value. The only other products I can think of that offers such a complete and capable skill set for such a low cost are the Koss KSC75,...
This is a very comfortable headphone (not ideally so, but close enough) and once you get used to the clap force, you barely notice it's on. The sound quality is amazing. I have compared this...
First of all, thank you to @ejong7 for arranging for me to be included in this review tour. I am in no way affiliated with Obravo or any retailer. I am head-fi hobbyist and music lover...
Headphone Sightings 2 - Page 735post #11011 of 123114/9/14 at 3:20amWell s*** me wrong.... An ear wax removal tool for CIEMs I found on the floor looks exactly same as the one Noble Audio is selling.....
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #11012 of 123114/9/14 at 4:05amQuote:
But to do so, we must crush the monoliths that have deceived the masses with their plastic headband/earmuffs. We must crush them for Mother Russia Head-Fi!post #11013 of 123114/9/14 at 2:01pmpost #11014 of 123114/10/14 at 10:41ampost #11015 of 123114/11/14 at 1:50pmpost #11016 of 123114/11/14 at 3:53pmpost #11017 of 123114/11/14 at 6:19pmpost #11018 of 123114/11/14 at 6:49pmQuote:
It depends where you live. I didn't see many Beats (one or two maybe) in Europe. I did see a ton of Sennheisers.post #11019 of 123114/11/14 at 7:39pmQuote:
They've just added Beats-style displays in Best Buy and scored some product placement deals with Athletes. Beats never really ran all that many TV ads until last year, and SOL Republic is following the same path of aggressive in-store marketing and product placement.post #11020 of 123114/11/14 at 8:01pmpost #11021 of 123114/11/14 at 11:08pmQuote:
Was he a school kid using a X3 by any chance?...post #11022 of 123114/11/14 at 11:48pm
2. You were at hougang mall
3. You're a middle aged man who looks like a camping expertpost #11023 of 123114/12/14 at 12:24amQuote:Not totally true actually. If you got time, drop by at Brunei xD you may find it difficult to find headphones, sometimes.Quote:
INDEED! I see so many good headphones when I visited Europe! XDpost #11024 of 123114/12/14 at 10:02amQuote:
Hahaha, maybe next time, Billson. Who knows, by the time I make it to college age or something like that, I might head over to your place for a listen to your rigs. I might not be able to buy any gears since I have no money by then, tho.post #11025 of 123114/12/14 at 4:00pmQuote:
Sure and have a cup of coffee together xP
They are not for sale either hehe
- Headphone Sightings 2
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Grado Modification Overview
- › TIDAL is coming to Astell&Kern players! 1 minute ago
- › SE846 Filter mod 4 minutes ago
- › Chord Mojo - The Official Thread .☆*¨*★. Please READ the 3rd... 4 minutes ago
- › The discovery thread.! 4 minutes ago
- › The FiiO X3 2nd gen (ex X3K, X3II) Thread : 192K/24B,... 5 minutes ago
- › Venture Electronics (VE) Monk & Monk Plus: a $5 earbud that taking... 6 minutes ago
- › Three Word Story 8 minutes ago
- › Chinese / Asian Brand Info Thread (Headphones, IEMs, Amps, DACs) 8 minutes ago
- › Sennheiser HD 600 Impressions Thread 9 minutes ago
- › Music Game IX 9 minutes ago
- › Campfire Audio Lyra by Brooko
- › Brainwavz Hooka by DynamikeB
- › Emotiva Stealth DC-1 | Balanced 24/192 Fully Differential DAC by JoeDoe
- › Sennheiser PX 100-II Supra-Aural Mini Headphones - Black by MorrisL
- › oBravo ERIB-2a by Krisman
- › HiFiMAN RE-400 by achelgeson
- › Meze 99 Classics by Mshenay
- › SHOZY Zero IEM by C.C.S.
- › Effect Audio Leonidas by MikePortnoy
- › Brainwavz BLU-200 by DynamikeB
- › Flawless Album Suggestions
- › The Audiophile Scene in a Third World Country...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide:...
- › Chord Mojo FAQ
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear
- › All about iPod Touch 6G as digital transport
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...