- 1,215 Posts. Joined 8/2012
- Location: Singapore
- Select All Posts By This User
Recent Images In This Thread
- productAudio Technica L3000tagged by System, 5/11/11
- productBose Companion 2 Series II multimedia speaker systemtagged by System, 8/29/11
- brandGerman Maestrotagged by AmberOzL, 7/24/13
- brandGradotagged by System, 8/22/10
- productGrado SR80i Headphonestagged by System, 7/30/10
- categoryHeadphonestagged by System, 6/14/10
- categoryIn Eartagged by System, 3/29/11
- productKoss PortaPro Headphones with Casetagged by System, 2/25/11
- categoryOver Eartagged by System, 2/10/11
- productShure SRH 940tagged by System, 11/7/11More
- brandV MODAtagged by System, 9/1/12
Related Forum Threads
- Which Grado? Last post on 4/30/11 at 7:14am in Headphones (full-size)
- Need help to get headphones - Novice in Head-Fi land.... Last post on 2/19/12 at 1:43am in Headphones (full-size)
- Need help choosing new headphones. Last post on 1/11/12 at 2:49pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Am I missing something? Last post on 10/19/11 at 9:37am in Headphones (full-size)
- 200-300 dollar cans for alternative rock. Last post on 9/15/11 at 11:43am in Headphones (full-size)
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
Last edited: 1/18/16
- Grado Modification OverviewLast edited: 9/27/11
- Headphone ImpedanceLast edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
For larger views of any of the photos (1200 x 800) - please click on the individual imagesINTRODUCTIONFirstly I'd like to acknowledge Head-fier Ajaxander (Andy) and also Ken Ball from ALO/Campfire...
I bought these (at £150) expecting much but was shocked by how far they fell short of even competency. They are very uncomfortable, badly designed and the sound is really nothing special. Whatever...
Can’t believe nobody has commented on the lack of an extremely basic feature that exists on 99% of MP3 players but missing from this and many other Fiio units — which is the ability to bookmark....
Advanced AcousticWerkes Q: Deceptively Small The AAW Q is an upcoming IEM from Singaporean company Advanced AcousticWerkes, scheduled for release in the first week of September. It boasts a new...
Now that I've heard all the ADEL modules from Asius technologies(what has been released since 8/16), it's even harder to pick a favorite. Some days I want to tune the sound to my unique anatomy,...
Headphone Sightings 2 - Page 735post #11011 of 123174/9/14 at 3:20amWell s*** me wrong.... An ear wax removal tool for CIEMs I found on the floor looks exactly same as the one Noble Audio is selling.....
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #11012 of 123174/9/14 at 4:05amQuote:
But to do so, we must crush the monoliths that have deceived the masses with their plastic headband/earmuffs. We must crush them for Mother Russia Head-Fi!post #11013 of 123174/9/14 at 2:01pmpost #11014 of 123174/10/14 at 10:41ampost #11015 of 123174/11/14 at 1:50pmpost #11016 of 123174/11/14 at 3:53pmpost #11017 of 123174/11/14 at 6:19pmpost #11018 of 123174/11/14 at 6:49pmQuote:
It depends where you live. I didn't see many Beats (one or two maybe) in Europe. I did see a ton of Sennheisers.post #11019 of 123174/11/14 at 7:39pmQuote:
They've just added Beats-style displays in Best Buy and scored some product placement deals with Athletes. Beats never really ran all that many TV ads until last year, and SOL Republic is following the same path of aggressive in-store marketing and product placement.post #11020 of 123174/11/14 at 8:01pmpost #11021 of 123174/11/14 at 11:08pmQuote:
Was he a school kid using a X3 by any chance?...post #11022 of 123174/11/14 at 11:48pm
2. You were at hougang mall
3. You're a middle aged man who looks like a camping expertpost #11023 of 123174/12/14 at 12:24amQuote:Not totally true actually. If you got time, drop by at Brunei xD you may find it difficult to find headphones, sometimes.Quote:
INDEED! I see so many good headphones when I visited Europe! XDpost #11024 of 123174/12/14 at 10:02amQuote:
Hahaha, maybe next time, Billson. Who knows, by the time I make it to college age or something like that, I might head over to your place for a listen to your rigs. I might not be able to buy any gears since I have no money by then, tho.post #11025 of 123174/12/14 at 4:00pmQuote:
Sure and have a cup of coffee together xP
They are not for sale either hehe
- Headphone Sightings 2
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Grado Modification Overview
- › The (new) HD800 Impressions Thread 5 seconds ago
- › LKS Audio MH-DA003 37 seconds ago
- › Meze 12 Classics review tour - worldwide reviewers wanted! 2 minutes ago
- › Introducing the Dacamp L1, flagship CL1 Ceramic and CL750 from RHA 3 minutes ago
- › The Deals DISCUSSION Thread (READ THE FIRST POST!!!) 4 minutes ago
- › Chromecast audio - can anyone comment on sound quality? 4 minutes ago
- › Chinese / Asian Brand Info Thread (Headphones, IEMs, Amps, DACs) 4 minutes ago
- › LH Labs Geek Out v2 Discussion Thread 4 minutes ago
- › Rhapsodio RDB Mk.IV 6 minutes ago
- › Schiit Jotunheim Review / Preview - Head-Fi TV 6 minutes ago
- › Campfire Audio Nova by Brooko
- › Flare Audio R1 Headphones by Mr Vicarious
- › FiiO X5 2nd gen Premium Hi-Res DAP by greencalx
- › Advanced AcousticWerkes Q by ustinj
- › Asius Technologies ADEL™ G1 Auto Modules by Ike1985
- › AAW Nebula Two Hybrid In-Ear Monitor by tz0531
- › Shure SE215 by Nick Walters
- › E-mu Teak Headphones by AT Khan
- › Marshall Mode In-Ear Headphones, Black/White (4090939) by PopZeus
- › Pro-Ject Debut Carbon by davehg
- › Flawless Album Suggestions
- › The Audiophile Scene in a Third World Country...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide:...
- › Chord Mojo FAQ
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear
- › All about iPod Touch 6G as digital transport
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...