- 1,219 Posts. Joined 8/2012
- Location: Singapore
- Select All Posts By This User
Recent Images In This Thread
- productAudio Technica L3000tagged by System, 5/11/11
- productBose Companion 2 Series II multimedia speaker systemtagged by System, 8/29/11
- brandGerman Maestrotagged by AmberOzL, 7/24/13
- brandGradotagged by System, 8/22/10
- productGrado SR80i Headphonestagged by System, 7/30/10
- categoryHeadphonestagged by System, 6/14/10
- categoryIn Eartagged by System, 3/29/11
- productKoss PortaPro Headphones with Casetagged by System, 2/25/11
- categoryOver Eartagged by System, 2/10/11
- productShure SRH 940tagged by System, 11/7/11More
- brandV MODAtagged by System, 9/1/12
Related Forum Threads
- Which Grado? Last post on 4/30/11 at 7:14am in Headphones (full-size)
- Need help to get headphones - Novice in Head-Fi land.... Last post on 2/19/12 at 1:43am in Headphones (full-size)
- Need help choosing new headphones. Last post on 1/11/12 at 2:49pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Am I missing something? Last post on 10/19/11 at 9:37am in Headphones (full-size)
- 200-300 dollar cans for alternative rock. Last post on 9/15/11 at 11:43am in Headphones (full-size)
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
Last edited: 1/18/16
- Grado Modification OverviewLast edited: 9/21/16
- Headphone ImpedanceLast edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
This is a review of the Advanced AcousticWerkes Nebula 2 IEM’s. The Advanced AcousticWerkes (AAW) Nebula 2 was sent to me from MusicTeck who is the authorized dealer in the US for AWW. A big...
About me: [[SPOILER]] Preamble:Brainwavz being based in Hongkong is quite known for its well set-up line of Accessories and IEMs. Back in the day, I was fairly active in modding my still beloved...
On my quest for the perfect sounding IEM for mobile use I came across these headphones that are rather underrepresented in the forum. The Panasonic RP-HDE10 are technically quite interesting...
I bought the SMSL sApII as a stop-gap after my Little Dot MKIII failed after 5 years of use, five hours a day. No complaints there! I just don't have the money to upgrade just now! I have invested...
Introduction: Lend Me UR ears, based in Singapore is an online and physical store that opened in December 2011 with a goal to “bring quality audio products to the masses and providing good...
Headphone Sightings 2 - Page 735post #11011 of 123304/9/14 at 3:20amWell s*** me wrong.... An ear wax removal tool for CIEMs I found on the floor looks exactly same as the one Noble Audio is selling.....
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #11012 of 123304/9/14 at 4:05amQuote:
But to do so, we must crush the monoliths that have deceived the masses with their plastic headband/earmuffs. We must crush them for Mother Russia Head-Fi!post #11013 of 123304/9/14 at 2:01pmpost #11014 of 123304/10/14 at 10:41ampost #11015 of 123304/11/14 at 1:50pmpost #11016 of 123304/11/14 at 3:53pmpost #11017 of 123304/11/14 at 6:19pmpost #11018 of 123304/11/14 at 6:49pmQuote:
It depends where you live. I didn't see many Beats (one or two maybe) in Europe. I did see a ton of Sennheisers.post #11019 of 123304/11/14 at 7:39pmQuote:
They've just added Beats-style displays in Best Buy and scored some product placement deals with Athletes. Beats never really ran all that many TV ads until last year, and SOL Republic is following the same path of aggressive in-store marketing and product placement.post #11020 of 123304/11/14 at 8:01pmpost #11021 of 123304/11/14 at 11:08pmQuote:
Was he a school kid using a X3 by any chance?...post #11022 of 123304/11/14 at 11:48pm
2. You were at hougang mall
3. You're a middle aged man who looks like a camping expertpost #11023 of 123304/12/14 at 12:24amQuote:Not totally true actually. If you got time, drop by at Brunei xD you may find it difficult to find headphones, sometimes.Quote:
INDEED! I see so many good headphones when I visited Europe! XDpost #11024 of 123304/12/14 at 10:02amQuote:
Hahaha, maybe next time, Billson. Who knows, by the time I make it to college age or something like that, I might head over to your place for a listen to your rigs. I might not be able to buy any gears since I have no money by then, tho.post #11025 of 123304/12/14 at 4:00pmQuote:
Sure and have a cup of coffee together xP
They are not for sale either hehe
- Headphone Sightings 2
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Grado Modification Overview
- › iBasso DX80 . . impressions and reviews. . and discussion NEW ... 1 minute ago
- › Earbuds Round-Up 1 minute ago
- › FiiO X7 | DXD | DSD | 384K/64B | ESS9018+ Android | WiFi |... 1 minute ago
- › Chord Mojo - The Official Thread .☆*¨*★. Please READ the 3rd... 2 minutes ago
- › = HiFiMAN HE-560 Impressions & Discussion Thread = 3 minutes ago
- › New M8 DAC from SMSL (9018/XMOS) 3 minutes ago
- › Advice on buying a first DAC/Amp combo in 40 - 600 price range... 5 minutes ago
- › High end (IEM) cable thread: impressions, pics, comparisons and... 6 minutes ago
- › OPPO HA-2 Portable Headphone Amplifier/DAC Discussion Thread 6 minutes ago
- › Want to Control Speakers/Sub and Headphones Through Separate Volume... 7 minutes ago
- › AAW Nebula Two Hybrid In-Ear Monitor by peter123
- › Brainwavz Krudul Duo Earphone Storage Management System Hanger by FUYU
- › Panasonic sealed earphone high-res sound source Silver RP-HDE10-S by Ralphee
- › SMSL sApII TPA6120A2 Big Power High Fidelity Stereo Headphone... by richyboy
- › Alpha & Delta D2 by crabdog
- › Philips SHE3595WT/28 In-Ear Headset with Mic White by Prosie
- › Soundaware Esther by Jackpot77
- › Philips SHP9500 by MaximumEnnui
- › Cayin iDAC-6 by EvenR
- › Sennheiser HD 800 S by Brooko
- › Flawless Album Suggestions
- › The Audiophile Scene in a Third World Country...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide:...
- › Chord Mojo FAQ
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear
- › All about iPod Touch 6G as digital transport
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...