- 1,287 Posts. Joined 8/2012
- Location: Singapore
- Select All Posts By This User
Recent Images In This Thread
- productAudio Technica L3000tagged by System, 5/11/11
- productBose Companion 2 Series II multimedia speaker systemtagged by System, 8/29/11
- brandGerman Maestrotagged by AmberOzL, 7/24/13
- brandGradotagged by System, 8/22/10
- productGrado SR80i Headphonestagged by System, 7/30/10
- categoryHeadphonestagged by System, 6/14/10
- categoryIn Eartagged by System, 3/29/11
- productKoss PortaPro Headphones with Casetagged by System, 2/25/11
- categoryOver Eartagged by System, 2/10/11
- productShure SRH 940tagged by System, 11/7/11More
- brandV MODAtagged by System, 9/1/12
Related Forum Threads
- Which Grado? Last post on 4/30/11 at 7:14am in Headphones (full-size)
- Need help to get headphones - Novice in Head-Fi land.... Last post on 2/19/12 at 1:43am in Headphones (full-size)
- Need help choosing new headphones. Last post on 1/11/12 at 2:49pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Am I missing something? Last post on 10/19/11 at 9:37am in Headphones (full-size)
- 200-300 dollar cans for alternative rock. Last post on 9/15/11 at 11:43am in Headphones (full-size)
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
Last edited: 2/13/17
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)Last edited: 11/28/16
- Grado Modification OverviewLast edited: 12/30/16
- Headphone ImpedanceLast edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
Yet again (with several more to soon follow), I find myself owing a great deal of thanks (and at this point...
Aesthetics: The box with its engineering drawings, beautiful graphics, and presentation of the product leaves a great first impression. Included are ample sizes of silicon earpieces to choose...
This is a pretty long review. For the benefit of those with short attention spans, let’s cut right to the chase. The “entry level” Holo Spring DAC is good – very good! It is transparent,...
I just got my X1 II but I'm really busy so I will first pen a few quick thoughts and edit this next time/respond to any comments or PMs you send me :) Info and Specs...
Empire Ears & Effect Audio Collaboration “ARTHUR” Intro Specifications Arthur frequency response: 20Hz to 20kHz Sensitivity: 21ohm @ 1mw 14 Balanced Armature drivers...
Headphone Sightings 2 - Page 735post #11011 of 123864/9/14 at 3:20amWell s*** me wrong.... An ear wax removal tool for CIEMs I found on the floor looks exactly same as the one Noble Audio is selling.....
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #11012 of 123864/9/14 at 4:05amQuote:
But to do so, we must crush the monoliths that have deceived the masses with their plastic headband/earmuffs. We must crush them for Mother Russia Head-Fi!post #11013 of 123864/9/14 at 2:01pmpost #11014 of 123864/10/14 at 10:41ampost #11015 of 123864/11/14 at 1:50pmpost #11016 of 123864/11/14 at 3:53pmpost #11017 of 123864/11/14 at 6:19pmpost #11018 of 123864/11/14 at 6:49pmQuote:
It depends where you live. I didn't see many Beats (one or two maybe) in Europe. I did see a ton of Sennheisers.post #11019 of 123864/11/14 at 7:39pmQuote:
They've just added Beats-style displays in Best Buy and scored some product placement deals with Athletes. Beats never really ran all that many TV ads until last year, and SOL Republic is following the same path of aggressive in-store marketing and product placement.post #11020 of 123864/11/14 at 8:01pmpost #11021 of 123864/11/14 at 11:08pmQuote:
Was he a school kid using a X3 by any chance?...post #11022 of 123864/11/14 at 11:48pm
2. You were at hougang mall
3. You're a middle aged man who looks like a camping expertpost #11023 of 123864/12/14 at 12:24amQuote:Not totally true actually. If you got time, drop by at Brunei xD you may find it difficult to find headphones, sometimes.Quote:
INDEED! I see so many good headphones when I visited Europe! XDpost #11024 of 123864/12/14 at 10:02amQuote:
Hahaha, maybe next time, Billson. Who knows, by the time I make it to college age or something like that, I might head over to your place for a listen to your rigs. I might not be able to buy any gears since I have no money by then, tho.post #11025 of 123864/12/14 at 4:00pmQuote:
Sure and have a cup of coffee together xP
They are not for sale either hehe
- Headphone Sightings 2
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › The Official Sony TA-ZH1ES Hi-Res Headphone Amplifier (Live From... 46 seconds ago
- › NEW SONY NW-WM1Z / WM1A FLAGSHIP HI-END DAP!!! 1 minute ago
- › Acoustic Research M2 Audiophile-Grade Hi-Res Portable 1 minute ago
- › The Official Sony MDR-Z1R Flagship Headphone Thread (Live From IFA... 1 minute ago
- › Apple cck not as good as USB? 1 minute ago
- › Caffeine addicts anonymous 3 minutes ago
- › New Beyerdynamic T1 (2nd Generation) 4 minutes ago
- › Fostex TH900 Impressions & Discussion Thread 5 minutes ago
- › Feliks Audio Elise Impressions Thread – a New Start (please read... 6 minutes ago
- › Knowledge Zenith (KZ) impressions thread 6 minutes ago
- › Audio-technica AIR Dynamic Headphones Ath-ad1000x by Army-Firedawg
- › 1MORE Triple Driver In-Ear Headphones with In-line Microphone and... by wdetterman
- › Holo Audio Spring DAC - Level 1 "Base Model" by T Bone
- › FiiO X1-II High Resolution Lossless Music Player (2nd Generation)... by gemmoglock
- › Effect Audio X Empire Ears : "Arthur" by justrest
- › iBasso Audio DX80 High Resolution Audio Player by Nymphonomaniac
- › DUNU DN-2000J by EZE99
- › AudioQuest - Nighthawk Headphones by snapacap
- › AKG K 550 by Simurgh
- › Brainwavz BLU-Delta Bluetooth Earbud Wireless Noise Isolating... by chompchomps
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Travel Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (CanJams)
- › FiiO X3II DAP firmwares with custom themes
- › Flawless Album Suggestions
- › The Audiophile Scene in a Third World Country...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide:...
- › Chord Mojo FAQ
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear