- 1,209 Posts. Joined 8/2012
- Location: Singapore
- Select All Posts By This User
Recent Images In This Thread
- productAudio Technica L3000tagged by System, 5/11/11
- productBose Companion 2 Series II multimedia speaker systemtagged by System, 8/29/11
- brandGerman Maestrotagged by AmberOzL, 7/24/13
- brandGradotagged by System, 8/22/10
- productGrado SR80i Headphonestagged by System, 7/30/10
- categoryHeadphonestagged by System, 6/14/10
- categoryIn Eartagged by System, 3/29/11
- productKoss PortaPro Headphones with Casetagged by System, 2/25/11
- categoryOver Eartagged by System, 2/10/11
- productShure SRH 940tagged by System, 11/7/11More
- brandV MODAtagged by System, 9/1/12
Related Forum Threads
- Which Grado? Last post on 4/30/11 at 7:14am in Headphones (full-size)
- Need help to get headphones - Novice in Head-Fi land.... Last post on 2/19/12 at 1:43am in Headphones (full-size)
- Need help choosing new headphones. Last post on 1/11/12 at 2:49pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Am I missing something? Last post on 10/19/11 at 9:37am in Headphones (full-size)
- 200-300 dollar cans for alternative rock. Last post on 9/15/11 at 11:43am in Headphones (full-size)
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
Last edited: 1/18/16
- Grado Modification OverviewLast edited: 9/27/11
- Headphone ImpedanceLast edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
Introduction/Disclaimer I was given this sample in exchange for my honest opinion and impressions. I would especially like to thank Kathryn for getting in touch for purpose of this review. I...
I've become a big fan of wireless headphones over the years with aptx codec, bluetooth 4.0 technology, and li-ion batteries becoming the standard. This allows more of the battery to be dedicated to...
Introduction Why am I here? Am I seeking an endgame all-in-one audio device? Am I seeking an amplifier for every conceivable, non-electrostatic headphone? Am I seeking a sound that will draw me...
Great quality to be expected of a Fiio product, the cable works as intended and feels nice in the hand. There`s no strain relief on the 30pin connector, perhaps it`s to increase pliability?...
Feliks Audio Espressivo A Foot Tappin', Head Shakin' Tube Amp | PREVIOUS REVIEW | REVIEW INDEX | NEXT REVIEW | INTRODUCTION A Diamond In The Rough Feliks Audio is a family company...
Headphone Sightings 2 - Page 735post #11011 of 123124/9/14 at 3:20amWell s*** me wrong.... An ear wax removal tool for CIEMs I found on the floor looks exactly same as the one Noble Audio is selling.....
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #11012 of 123124/9/14 at 4:05amQuote:
But to do so, we must crush the monoliths that have deceived the masses with their plastic headband/earmuffs. We must crush them for Mother Russia Head-Fi!post #11013 of 123124/9/14 at 2:01pmpost #11014 of 123124/10/14 at 10:41ampost #11015 of 123124/11/14 at 1:50pmpost #11016 of 123124/11/14 at 3:53pmpost #11017 of 123124/11/14 at 6:19pmpost #11018 of 123124/11/14 at 6:49pmQuote:
It depends where you live. I didn't see many Beats (one or two maybe) in Europe. I did see a ton of Sennheisers.post #11019 of 123124/11/14 at 7:39pmQuote:
They've just added Beats-style displays in Best Buy and scored some product placement deals with Athletes. Beats never really ran all that many TV ads until last year, and SOL Republic is following the same path of aggressive in-store marketing and product placement.post #11020 of 123124/11/14 at 8:01pmpost #11021 of 123124/11/14 at 11:08pmQuote:
Was he a school kid using a X3 by any chance?...post #11022 of 123124/11/14 at 11:48pm
2. You were at hougang mall
3. You're a middle aged man who looks like a camping expertpost #11023 of 123124/12/14 at 12:24amQuote:Not totally true actually. If you got time, drop by at Brunei xD you may find it difficult to find headphones, sometimes.Quote:
INDEED! I see so many good headphones when I visited Europe! XDpost #11024 of 123124/12/14 at 10:02amQuote:
Hahaha, maybe next time, Billson. Who knows, by the time I make it to college age or something like that, I might head over to your place for a listen to your rigs. I might not be able to buy any gears since I have no money by then, tho.post #11025 of 123124/12/14 at 4:00pmQuote:
Sure and have a cup of coffee together xP
They are not for sale either hehe
- Headphone Sightings 2
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Grado Modification Overview
- › AudioQuest NightHawk Impressions and Discussion Thread 25 seconds ago
- › = Hifiman Regrilling Mod = 35 seconds ago
- › MrSpeakers Alpha PRIME: Impressions and Discussion Thread 42 seconds ago
- › Focal Elear and Utopia Launch (With Impressions) - Head-Fi TV 46 seconds ago
- › Cavalli Audio's Liquid Carbon Owners Impressions 47 seconds ago
- › Bang & Olufsen BeoPlay H6 Discussion Thread 1 minute ago
- › MrSpeakers ETHER Flow and ETHER C Flow -- Inspired by Electrostatic... 1 minute ago
- › Q701 impressions thread 1 minute ago
- › 2359glenn | studio 2 minutes ago
- › Schiit Modi Multibit DAC 4 minutes ago
- › Edifier S1000DB Audiophile Active Bookshelf Speakers - Bluetooth... by dnun8086
- › Sennheiser Momentum Wireless Over Ear Headphones by Llloyd
- › Simaudio 230HAD by sheldaze
- › FiiO L9 L-Shaped Line Out Dock (LOD) Cable For iPod and iPhone by ryanjsoo
- › Espressivo-E by Feliks Audio by thatonenoob
- › B&O Beoplay H6 (2nd generation) by istirsin
- › ONKYO A800 50mm Open Back Headphone by Sonic Defender
- › Sony PHA-3 Headphone Amp by Whitigir
- › Brainwavz Jive by Feilong4
- › AKG K7XX by Aornic
- › Flawless Album Suggestions
- › The Audiophile Scene in a Third World Country...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide:...
- › Chord Mojo FAQ
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear
- › All about iPod Touch 6G as digital transport
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...