Anyone able to identify these headphones? Saw them in an episode of Blue Mountain State!
Recent Images In This Thread
- productAudio Technica L3000tagged by System, 5/11/11
- productBose Companion 2 Series II multimedia speaker systemtagged by System, 8/29/11
- brandGerman Maestrotagged by AmberOzL, 7/24/13
- brandGradotagged by System, 8/22/10
- productGrado SR80i Headphonestagged by System, 7/30/10
- categoryHeadphonestagged by System, 6/14/10
- categoryIn Eartagged by System, 3/29/11
- productKoss PortaPro Headphones with Casetagged by System, 2/25/11
- categoryOver Eartagged by System, 2/10/11
- productShure SRH 940tagged by System, 11/7/11More
- brandV MODAtagged by System, 9/1/12
Related Forum Threads
- Which Grado? Last post on 4/30/11 at 7:14am in Headphones (full-size)
- Need help to get headphones - Novice in Head-Fi land.... Last post on 2/19/12 at 1:43am in Headphones (full-size)
- Need help choosing new headphones. Last post on 1/11/12 at 2:49pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Am I missing something? Last post on 10/19/11 at 9:37am in Headphones (full-size)
- 200-300 dollar cans for alternative rock. Last post on 9/15/11 at 11:43am in Headphones (full-size)
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
Last edited: 12/5/14
- Grado Modification OverviewLast edited: 9/27/11
- Headphone ImpedanceLast edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
First off, I want to thank Brainwavz and Audrey for this BLU-100 unit. Packaging and Accessories I received the BLU-100 before its release and it came in the Brainwavz iem case without...
These have been the best headphones I have used for $99. For the few weeks they worked, it was amazing. Unfortunately, after a few weeks, the right earcup detached from the headband. They seem to...
It was a long time since I orignally intended to write this review as I wanted to check black Velvet in addition to the Crystal velvet I've had. You can find a lot of impression on Head-fi...
The ATH-CK9’s were purchased by me and I’m not in any way affiliated with Audio-Technica. Built and accessories: The ATH-CKR9 is a dual dynamic IEM featuring two 13mm drivers. The drivers are...
I use these IEM's at work and during travel, it's very easy to transport with the small metal case. It was difficult to achieve the good isolation, i tried 10+ pair of silicon cushions and i...
Headphone Sightings 2 - Page 732post #10966 of 120723/31/14 at 9:36pm
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #10967 of 120723/31/14 at 10:05pmpost #10968 of 120723/31/14 at 11:41pmpost #10969 of 120723/31/14 at 11:57pmpost #10970 of 120724/1/14 at 6:12amQuote:
I will never understand how people are cool with wearing open headphones while out and about. That seems like it would just ruin the sound.post #10971 of 120724/1/14 at 6:34amQuote:
I like using Grados for walking to class because they're completely open. Since the sidewalks are pretty busy, I like to be able to hear my surroundings in case someone behind me is biking past or calling out to me. Since they're not very bassy to begin with, it's hard to use them for anything other than music without much bass though.post #10972 of 120724/1/14 at 7:29amQuote:Originally Posted by Ishcabible
I like using Grados for walking to class because they're completely open. Since the sidewalks are pretty busy, I like to be able to hear my surroundings in case someone behind me is biking past or calling out to me. Since they're not very bassy to begin with, it's hard to use them for anything other than music without much bass though.
I took my dog for a walk yesterday with my Grados and I felt like everyone was staring at me -- they are just to big and weird looking. I agree about being able to hear the surroundings, but I prefer something like a PX100 for walking around.post #10973 of 120724/1/14 at 7:33amQuote:
The great thing about my school is that there are plenty of people walking around with Grados, so I stick out much less. But I agree, I wish I had my Portapro here because they're much more portable.post #10974 of 120724/1/14 at 7:38amQuote:
Get another pair. What, they are like $1.99, no? I think they come for free inside cereal boxes nowadays.post #10975 of 120724/1/14 at 8:29ampost #10976 of 120724/1/14 at 1:31pmpost #10977 of 120724/1/14 at 1:37pmpost #10978 of 120724/1/14 at 1:38pmpost #10979 of 120724/1/14 at 2:42pmpost #10980 of 120724/1/14 at 3:42pmQuote:
For some reason (coming from the K702) I thought my HD600s were small when I got them and saw them in real life for the first time.
And the cups on grados are much bigger than I thought they would be.
- Headphone Sightings 2
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Grado Modification Overview
- › Grado e Series 48 seconds ago
- › O2 AMP + ODAC 49 seconds ago
- › "The Lab" 1 minute ago
- › Questyle QP1 2 minutes ago
- › Rate The Last Movie You Watched 2 minutes ago
- › Rank the most accurate headphones you've heard. 2 minutes ago
- › The Astell & Kern AK120 2 minutes ago
- › *Official Schiit Magni/Modi 2 ( Uber ) Thread* 3 minutes ago
- › Lets Talk Metal 3 minutes ago
- › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge 3 minutes ago
- › Brainwavz BLU-100 Bluetooth IEMs by kova4a
- › Grado Labs SR80e by SeraphSolus
- › EarSonics Velvet by LMka
- › Audio-Technica In-Ear Headphones ATH-CKR9 (Japan Import) by peter123
- › Ultimate Ears super.fi 3 Studio - Headphones ( in-ear ear-bud ) -... by Lewzke
- › FiiO X3 2nd gen Ultraportable Hi-Res DAP by chowmein83
- › Alclair Curve by Brooko
- › Noble Audio Kaiser 10 by wofsie
- › Etymotic Research HF5 Portable In-Ear Earphones by Chiek
- › Noble Audio Savant by WCDchee
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2