Anyone able to identify these headphones? Saw them in an episode of Blue Mountain State!
Recent Images In This Thread
- productAudio Technica L3000tagged by System, 5/11/11
- productBose Companion 2 Series II multimedia speaker systemtagged by System, 8/29/11
- brandGerman Maestrotagged by AmberOzL, 7/24/13
- brandGradotagged by System, 8/22/10
- productGrado SR80i Headphonestagged by System, 7/30/10
- categoryHeadphonestagged by System, 6/14/10
- categoryIn Eartagged by System, 3/29/11
- productKoss PortaPro Headphones with Casetagged by System, 2/25/11
- categoryOver Eartagged by System, 2/10/11
- productShure SRH 940tagged by System, 11/7/11More
- brandV MODAtagged by System, 9/1/12
Related Forum Threads
- Which Grado? Last post on 4/30/11 at 7:14am in Headphones (full-size)
- Need help to get headphones - Novice in Head-Fi land.... Last post on 2/19/12 at 1:43am in Headphones (full-size)
- Need help choosing new headphones. Last post on 1/11/12 at 2:49pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Am I missing something? Last post on 10/19/11 at 9:37am in Headphones (full-size)
- 200-300 dollar cans for alternative rock. Last post on 9/15/11 at 11:43am in Headphones (full-size)
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
Last edited: 12/5/14
- Grado Modification OverviewLast edited: 9/27/11
- Headphone ImpedanceLast edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
Build I've had a lot of headphones in the past and prior to this I thought in the sub 300 price category the Beyer DT990/880 were the best, they certainly still are at the top of the chart but this...
A Brief Review of the FiiO X3 2nd Generation DAP with Comparisons to the Xuelin iHiFi 800. Firstly, I would like to thank Mr. James Chung for allowing this preview of FiiO’s new X3...
Hello all in Head Fi community. This is my first ever review in this forum.I am not an expert in reviewing so I will only use very simple term or definition to convey my message. I just received...
My colleague owns a pair of HD 580. Their sound is very versatile, bass and highs are extended perfectly. Despite that, extreme ends never flood the mids. Whatever you listen to, they will not let...
This review is for Aurisonics Rockets in ears, a little about me I am 38 years old and have been into hi-res audio since I was in middle school. I don't consider myself an audiophile like many on...
Headphone Sightings 2 - Page 732post #10966 of 119043/31/14 at 9:36pm
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #10967 of 119043/31/14 at 10:05pmpost #10968 of 119043/31/14 at 11:41pmpost #10969 of 119043/31/14 at 11:57pmpost #10970 of 119044/1/14 at 6:12amQuote:
I will never understand how people are cool with wearing open headphones while out and about. That seems like it would just ruin the sound.post #10971 of 119044/1/14 at 6:34amQuote:
I like using Grados for walking to class because they're completely open. Since the sidewalks are pretty busy, I like to be able to hear my surroundings in case someone behind me is biking past or calling out to me. Since they're not very bassy to begin with, it's hard to use them for anything other than music without much bass though.post #10972 of 119044/1/14 at 7:29amQuote:Originally Posted by Ishcabible
I like using Grados for walking to class because they're completely open. Since the sidewalks are pretty busy, I like to be able to hear my surroundings in case someone behind me is biking past or calling out to me. Since they're not very bassy to begin with, it's hard to use them for anything other than music without much bass though.
I took my dog for a walk yesterday with my Grados and I felt like everyone was staring at me -- they are just to big and weird looking. I agree about being able to hear the surroundings, but I prefer something like a PX100 for walking around.post #10973 of 119044/1/14 at 7:33amQuote:
The great thing about my school is that there are plenty of people walking around with Grados, so I stick out much less. But I agree, I wish I had my Portapro here because they're much more portable.post #10974 of 119044/1/14 at 7:38amQuote:
Get another pair. What, they are like $1.99, no? I think they come for free inside cereal boxes nowadays.post #10975 of 119044/1/14 at 8:29ampost #10976 of 119044/1/14 at 1:31pmpost #10977 of 119044/1/14 at 1:37pmpost #10978 of 119044/1/14 at 1:38pmpost #10979 of 119044/1/14 at 2:42pmpost #10980 of 119044/1/14 at 3:42pmQuote:
For some reason (coming from the K702) I thought my HD600s were small when I got them and saw them in real life for the first time.
And the cups on grados are much bigger than I thought they would be.
- Headphone Sightings 2
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Grado Modification Overview
- › Dark Voice 339 7 seconds ago
- › The Astell & Kern AK240 29 seconds ago
- › Will HD518 be an improvement over PX100 ii? 1 minute ago
- › Dunu DN-2000 - Hybrid Impressions Thread (It's Here!) 2 minutes ago
- › OPPO HA-2 Portable Headphone Amplifier/DAC Discussion Thread 3 minutes ago
- › X7, the Flagship DAP from FiiO ( updated on 15/12/2014) 3 minutes ago
- › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge 4 minutes ago
- › [AUS] Cayin C5 portable amplifier 6 minutes ago
- › Havi B6 ! 6 minutes ago
- › CanJam SoCal 2015 Impressions Thread 7 minutes ago
- › Philips Fidelio X2 by Zulkr9
- › FiiO X3 2nd gen Ultraportable Hi-Res DAP by jdog
- › ZERO AUDIO-ear stereo headphone carbo Basso ZH-DX210-CB by AzimAkbar
- › Sennheiser HD540 Reference Headphones by homesicalien
- › Aurisonics Rockets Solo Precision Micro-Dynamic Noise Isolating... by acain
- › Incipio f38 Headphones by ahnvx
- › Bose® IE2 audio headphones by Sarurururu
- › Baldoor EarBell E100 by Ruwetuin
- › Sennheiser MOMENTUM On-Ear Headphone by mark2410
- › Sony Inner Ear Hi-res Stereo Headphone Xba-a2 Black (Japan Import) by Hawaiibadboy
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2