- 15,207 Posts. Joined 2/2011
- Location: The display in which you are reading this text
- Select All Posts By This User
Recent Images In This Thread
- productAudio Technica L3000tagged by System, 5/11/11
- productBose Companion 2 Series II multimedia speaker systemtagged by System, 8/29/11
- brandGerman Maestrotagged by AmberOzL, 7/24/13
- brandGradotagged by System, 8/22/10
- productGrado SR80i Headphonestagged by System, 7/30/10
- categoryHeadphonestagged by System, 6/14/10
- categoryIn Eartagged by System, 3/29/11
- productKoss PortaPro Headphones with Casetagged by System, 2/25/11
- categoryOver Eartagged by System, 2/10/11
- productShure SRH 940tagged by System, 11/7/11More
- brandV MODAtagged by System, 9/1/12
Related Forum Threads
- Which Grado? Last post on 4/30/11 at 7:14am in Headphones (full-size)
- Need help to get headphones - Novice in Head-Fi land.... Last post on 2/19/12 at 1:43am in Headphones (full-size)
- Need help choosing new headphones. Last post on 1/11/12 at 2:49pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Am I missing something? Last post on 10/19/11 at 9:37am in Headphones (full-size)
- 200-300 dollar cans for alternative rock. Last post on 9/15/11 at 11:43am in Headphones (full-size)
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
Last edited: 1/18/16
- Grado Modification OverviewLast edited: 9/27/11
- Headphone ImpedanceLast edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
For larger views of the photos (1200 x 800) - please click on the individual images INTRODUCTION I've had the pleasure of listening to most of DUNU Topsound's hybrid earphones (DN1000, 2000...
Read the full review here! http://www.head-fi.org/t/809194/review-t-peos-rasiel
you'll hear what the musicians wanted their music to be sounded like. Well-balanced. Design is not so good as my friend's jh 13 but he had repaired his connector twice. only bad thing is that the...
I am a big fan of overachieving gear of any kind. What I mean by overachieving is the “they sound way too good for the price” factor. This is a highly subjective mindset because the worth of...
Full review of the Asura 2, Zen 2 & Duke here: http://www.head-fi.org/t/809154/review-venture-electronics-ve-asura-2-0-zen-2-0-duke-a-new-path-to-high-end-sound Sound: The...
Headphone Sightings 2 - Page 732post #10966 of 123113/31/14 at 10:05pmI saw a Sennheiser Momentum right next to me on top of a backpack at a local sushi restaurant, and a V-MODA Crossfade LP on the bus.
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #10967 of 123113/31/14 at 11:41pmpost #10968 of 123113/31/14 at 11:57pmpost #10969 of 123114/1/14 at 6:12amQuote:
I will never understand how people are cool with wearing open headphones while out and about. That seems like it would just ruin the sound.post #10970 of 123114/1/14 at 6:34amQuote:
I like using Grados for walking to class because they're completely open. Since the sidewalks are pretty busy, I like to be able to hear my surroundings in case someone behind me is biking past or calling out to me. Since they're not very bassy to begin with, it's hard to use them for anything other than music without much bass though.post #10971 of 123114/1/14 at 7:29amQuote:Originally Posted by Ishcabible
I like using Grados for walking to class because they're completely open. Since the sidewalks are pretty busy, I like to be able to hear my surroundings in case someone behind me is biking past or calling out to me. Since they're not very bassy to begin with, it's hard to use them for anything other than music without much bass though.
I took my dog for a walk yesterday with my Grados and I felt like everyone was staring at me -- they are just to big and weird looking. I agree about being able to hear the surroundings, but I prefer something like a PX100 for walking around.post #10972 of 123114/1/14 at 7:33amQuote:
The great thing about my school is that there are plenty of people walking around with Grados, so I stick out much less. But I agree, I wish I had my Portapro here because they're much more portable.post #10973 of 123114/1/14 at 7:38amQuote:
Get another pair. What, they are like $1.99, no? I think they come for free inside cereal boxes nowadays.post #10974 of 123114/1/14 at 8:29ampost #10975 of 123114/1/14 at 1:31pmpost #10976 of 123114/1/14 at 1:37pmpost #10977 of 123114/1/14 at 1:38pmpost #10978 of 123114/1/14 at 2:42pmpost #10979 of 123114/1/14 at 3:42pmQuote:
For some reason (coming from the K702) I thought my HD600s were small when I got them and saw them in real life for the first time.
And the cups on grados are much bigger than I thought they would be.post #10980 of 123114/2/14 at 12:13amQuote:
Mind you, there are a lot of headphones that looks bigger xD
Most of the headphones as advertised, looks very different from real life. They look much bigger in real life haha
- Headphone Sightings 2
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Grado Modification Overview
- › Is Sabre ES9018 the best DAC chip right now? 24 seconds ago
- › The Takstar, Technical Pro, Gemini Greathon, CyberX, Qpad Thread 35 seconds ago
- › Noble Audio - the Wizard returns! 1 minute ago
- › Schiit Yggdrasil Impressions thread 2 minutes ago
- › Music Game IX 2 minutes ago
- › Sennheiser HD 600 Impressions Thread 3 minutes ago
- › Band Name Game II 3 minutes ago
- › Woo Audio WEE 3 minutes ago
- › 50% Off Edifier H850 Our Highest Rated Headphones Now Available For... 5 minutes ago
- › Chinese / Asian Brand Info Thread (Headphones, IEMs, Amps, DACs) 6 minutes ago
- › DUNU DN-2002 by Brooko
- › T-PEOS RASIEL by kimvictor
- › Westone ES 5 by Xu Tianyi
- › SHOZY Zero IEM by Aornic
- › Venture Electronics Asura 2.0 by Zelda
- › Venture Electronics (VE) Zen V2 by Zelda
- › Venture Electronics (VE) the Duke by Zelda
- › Hisoundaudio HSA-H200 Pro by mark2410
- › Brainwavz Hooka by Wokei
- › FiiO RM1 Bluetooth Remote Controller by kdub
- › Flawless Album Suggestions
- › The Audiophile Scene in a Third World Country...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide:...
- › Chord Mojo FAQ
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear
- › All about iPod Touch 6G as digital transport
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...