At my school there is a flood called the iBud flood. But ive seen a couple of Earpods which is counted here as a good earphone. Also, I have this friend who is a Sony fanatic that he has Sony XBA-30VP, Sony EX310LP, and a Sony Xperia Z2 (worth mentioning :P).
Recent Images In This Thread
- productAudio Technica L3000tagged by System, 5/11/11
- productBose Companion 2 Series II multimedia speaker systemtagged by System, 8/29/11
- brandGerman Maestrotagged by AmberOzL, 7/24/13
- brandGradotagged by System, 8/22/10
- productGrado SR80i Headphonestagged by System, 7/30/10
- categoryHeadphonestagged by System, 6/14/10
- categoryIn Eartagged by System, 3/29/11
- productKoss PortaPro Headphones with Casetagged by System, 2/25/11
- categoryOver Eartagged by System, 2/10/11
- productShure SRH 940tagged by System, 11/7/11More
- brandV MODAtagged by System, 9/1/12
Related Forum Threads
- Which Grado? Last post on 4/30/11 at 7:14am in Headphones (full-size)
- Need help to get headphones - Novice in Head-Fi land.... Last post on 2/19/12 at 1:43am in Headphones (full-size)
- Need help choosing new headphones. Last post on 1/11/12 at 2:49pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Am I missing something? Last post on 10/19/11 at 9:37am in Headphones (full-size)
- 200-300 dollar cans for alternative rock. Last post on 9/15/11 at 11:43am in Headphones (full-size)
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
Last edited: 1/18/16
- Grado Modification OverviewLast edited: 9/27/11
- Headphone ImpedanceLast edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
When I was a child in the '80s, one of my neighbour's kids, a gloriously goofy-looking guy of the era, was always out on his driveway fixing his motorbikes, then later, his car, a vintage Ford V8....
"In a cold world of flagships, the LCD-4 gives me the warmth I have been asking for." -Probably someone...
This review is for someone looking for a good pair of in-ear headphones after using over-ear phones; that's the situation where I am coming from at least, as I have been using Sennheiser's HD598...
I was excited to be approached by world famous cable artisan company 'Effect Audio' and asked me to provide a review of their recently released Ares II + Plus Edition IEM cable. This cable is...
This is my second attempt at using a portable amp (I returned my Fiio E12A for this). That was a good decision. The Cayin C5 is an absolute powerhouse. It can power IEM's and earbuds...
Headphone Sightings 2 - Page 729post #10921 of 123123/19/14 at 8:12pm
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #10922 of 123123/20/14 at 10:16amQuote:
That makes me want to buy the game right there. It actually looks gorgeous.post #10923 of 123123/21/14 at 11:50ampost #10924 of 123123/21/14 at 2:25pmpost #10925 of 123123/21/14 at 10:06pmpost #10926 of 123123/22/14 at 1:06ampost #10927 of 123123/22/14 at 1:13amQuote:Grado headphones for a music artist who makes electronic music and likely goes to DJ events where closed-back headphones are pretty much required for being useful?
The V-MODA Crossfade M-100 does a fine job at all of the above. XDpost #10928 of 123123/22/14 at 2:31amQuote:
What happen to AKG Tiesto? @.@post #10929 of 123123/22/14 at 3:00ampost #10930 of 123123/22/14 at 9:18amQuote:
You wouldn't hear s't.post #10931 of 123123/22/14 at 3:37pmpost #10932 of 123123/22/14 at 8:00pmpost #10933 of 123123/22/14 at 9:25pmpost #10934 of 123123/23/14 at 2:55amAnother CIEM sighting........ A well built chinese teen with w fully blue pair of CIEMs with a white wire
Edit: saw the same guy running an iem with a presumable solid core transparent cable with a straight jack connected to a phone, might be a nexus phone.
Edited by lookingforIEMs - 3/23/14 at 3:53ampost #10935 of 123123/23/14 at 7:29pm
I got a pair of K67s in a batch trade, and they actually sound quite good. They're a whole lot more sparkly and balanced than most DJ-oriented headphones, and their sound signature and build quality are both very similar to that of the Koss DJ100. I was impressed enough to make them my main on-the-go portables for when I don't want an amp with me, and I'd be willing to buy a K167 or K267 based on my experience.
- Headphone Sightings 2
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Grado Modification Overview
- › Chinese / Asian Brand Info Thread (Headphones, IEMs, Amps, DACs) 34 seconds ago
- › [AUS] Chord Mojo + Black Dignis Case + FAW Cable 3 minutes ago
- › Audeze SINE Series 3 minutes ago
- › LH Labs Geek Out v2+ Discussion Thread 3 minutes ago
- › Sennheiser MOMENTUM Review 4 minutes ago
- › Earbuds Round-Up 5 minutes ago
- › Trinity VYRUS IEM available for pre-order now! 7 minutes ago
- › High End Universal IEM's Comparison Table 8 minutes ago
- › TRINITY - PHANTOM Series - New thread + WORLDS FIRST PUSH PULL... 10 minutes ago
- › Chord Mojo - The Official Thread .☆*¨*★. Please READ the 3rd... 10 minutes ago
- › Chord DAVE by Currawong
- › Audeze LCD-4 by Dillan
- › Sennheiser IE80 by AnssiRai
- › Effect Audio Ares II + Plus Edition IEM cable by sonickarma
- › Cayin C5 Portable HIFI Audio Headphone Amplifier by Tayyab Pirzada
- › Edifier S1000DB Audiophile Active Bookshelf Speakers - Bluetooth... by dnun8086
- › Sennheiser Momentum Wireless Over Ear Headphones by Llloyd
- › Simaudio 230HAD by sheldaze
- › FiiO L9 L-Shaped Line Out Dock (LOD) Cable For iPod and iPhone by ryanjsoo
- › Espressivo-E by Feliks Audio by thatonenoob
- › Flawless Album Suggestions
- › The Audiophile Scene in a Third World Country...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide:...
- › Chord Mojo FAQ
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear
- › All about iPod Touch 6G as digital transport
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...