At my school there is a flood called the iBud flood. But ive seen a couple of Earpods which is counted here as a good earphone. Also, I have this friend who is a Sony fanatic that he has Sony XBA-30VP, Sony EX310LP, and a Sony Xperia Z2 (worth mentioning :P).
Recent Images In This Thread
- productAudio Technica L3000tagged by System, 5/11/11
- productBose Companion 2 Series II multimedia speaker systemtagged by System, 8/29/11
- brandGerman Maestrotagged by AmberOzL, 7/24/13
- brandGradotagged by System, 8/22/10
- productGrado SR80i Headphonestagged by System, 7/30/10
- categoryHeadphonestagged by System, 6/14/10
- categoryIn Eartagged by System, 3/29/11
- productKoss PortaPro Headphones with Casetagged by System, 2/25/11
- categoryOver Eartagged by System, 2/10/11
- productShure SRH 940tagged by System, 11/7/11More
- brandV MODAtagged by System, 9/1/12
Related Forum Threads
- Which Grado? Last post on 4/30/11 at 7:14am in Headphones (full-size)
- Need help to get headphones - Novice in Head-Fi land.... Last post on 2/19/12 at 1:43am in Headphones (full-size)
- Need help choosing new headphones. Last post on 1/11/12 at 2:49pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Am I missing something? Last post on 10/19/11 at 9:37am in Headphones (full-size)
- 200-300 dollar cans for alternative rock. Last post on 9/15/11 at 11:43am in Headphones (full-size)
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
Last edited: 2/13/17
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)Last edited: 11/28/16
- Grado Modification OverviewLast edited: 12/30/16
- Headphone ImpedanceLast edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
For larger views of any of the photos (1200 x 800) - please click on the individual imagesINTRODUCTIONThis is the 2nd pair of IEMs sent to me for evaluation recently by FiiO. You can find my...
Unboxing This package came in an unassuming black box with the branding directly on the front. Opening it reveals the very nice semi-hard case that stores the earphones. Opening the case...
Intro I wanted to start this review off with a Swiss Army knife joke but it looks like several Head-Fiers have already did that so in a futile attempt to be both funny and original I’ll start off...
This is the video review of the Cayin i5 Digital Audio Player. The player has been compared with iDSD Micro BL and Audeze Cypher cable for its sound qualities. Skip to 12 minutes 50 seconds mark...
DISCLAIMER The Empire Ears Zeus-R was purchased during my trip to the Empire Ears office at Buford, Georgia. The Empire Ears team have since moved their operations to their newer and larger...
Headphone Sightings 2 - Page 729post #10921 of 123863/19/14 at 8:12pm
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #10922 of 123863/20/14 at 10:16amQuote:
That makes me want to buy the game right there. It actually looks gorgeous.post #10923 of 123863/21/14 at 11:50ampost #10924 of 123863/21/14 at 2:25pmpost #10925 of 123863/21/14 at 10:06pmpost #10926 of 123863/22/14 at 1:06ampost #10927 of 123863/22/14 at 1:13amQuote:Grado headphones for a music artist who makes electronic music and likely goes to DJ events where closed-back headphones are pretty much required for being useful?
The V-MODA Crossfade M-100 does a fine job at all of the above. XDpost #10928 of 123863/22/14 at 2:31amQuote:
What happen to AKG Tiesto? @.@post #10929 of 123863/22/14 at 3:00ampost #10930 of 123863/22/14 at 9:18amQuote:
You wouldn't hear s't.post #10931 of 123863/22/14 at 3:37pmpost #10932 of 123863/22/14 at 8:00pmpost #10933 of 123863/22/14 at 9:25pmpost #10934 of 123863/23/14 at 2:55amAnother CIEM sighting........ A well built chinese teen with w fully blue pair of CIEMs with a white wire
Edit: saw the same guy running an iem with a presumable solid core transparent cable with a straight jack connected to a phone, might be a nexus phone.
Edited by lookingforIEMs - 3/23/14 at 3:53ampost #10935 of 123863/23/14 at 7:29pm
I got a pair of K67s in a batch trade, and they actually sound quite good. They're a whole lot more sparkly and balanced than most DJ-oriented headphones, and their sound signature and build quality are both very similar to that of the Koss DJ100. I was impressed enough to make them my main on-the-go portables for when I don't want an amp with me, and I'd be willing to buy a K167 or K267 based on my experience.
- Headphone Sightings 2
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Best Headphones for Movies? 22 seconds ago
- › Audeze LCD-4 43 seconds ago
- › Obscure Chinese DAPs 54 seconds ago
- › Valhalla 2 review coming soon! 1 minute ago
- › Knowledge Zenith (KZ) impressions thread 2 minutes ago
- › Meze 99 Classics Discussion + Impressions Thread 3 minutes ago
- › Guerrilla Audio copper cables, Eichmann Bullet connectors 3 minutes ago
- › CES 2017: MQA announces TIDAL Masters, and more 3 minutes ago
- › Blue Ever Blue Model 1200EX impression thread!!! 4 minutes ago
- › FiiO X5 3rd gen Review Tour starts right now!!---Android... 4 minutes ago
- › FiiO F3 Dynamic In-Ear Monitors by Brooko
- › ADV.Sound EVO X by chompchomps
- › iFi Audio micro iDSD by Yethal
- › Cayin i5 by piksnz
- › Empire Ears Zeus by ejong7
- › Cosmic Ears CE6P by fluffyberry
- › HIFIMAN SuperMini High-Res Portable Player by tenedosian
- › Sennheiser HD 800 S by Dobrescu George
- › Westone W80 Eight-Driver System with Dual Bass, Dual Mid, and Quad... by Koolpep
- › JDS Labs Assembled Objective2 Headphone Amplifier by SoundApprentice
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Travel Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (CanJams)
- › FiiO X3II DAP firmwares with custom themes
- › Flawless Album Suggestions
- › The Audiophile Scene in a Third World Country...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide:...
- › Chord Mojo FAQ
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear