- 14,040 Posts. Joined 2/2011
- Select All Posts By This User
Recent Images In This Thread
- productAudio Technica L3000tagged by System, 5/11/11
- productBose Companion 2 Series II multimedia speaker systemtagged by System, 8/29/11
- brandGerman Maestrotagged by AmberOzL, 7/24/13
- brandGradotagged by System, 8/22/10
- productGrado SR80i Headphonestagged by System, 7/30/10
- categoryHeadphonestagged by System, 6/14/10
- categoryIn Eartagged by System, 3/29/11
- productKoss PortaPro Headphones with Casetagged by System, 2/25/11
- categoryOver Eartagged by System, 2/10/11
- productShure SRH 940tagged by System, 11/7/11More
- brandV MODAtagged by System, 9/1/12
Related Forum Threads
- Which Grado? Last post on 4/30/11 at 7:14am in Headphones (full-size)
- Need help to get headphones - Novice in Head-Fi land.... Last post on 2/19/12 at 1:43am in Headphones (full-size)
- Need help choosing new headphones. Last post on 1/11/12 at 2:49pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Am I missing something? Last post on 10/19/11 at 9:37am in Headphones (full-size)
- 200-300 dollar cans for alternative rock. Last post on 9/15/11 at 11:43am in Headphones (full-size)
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
Last edited: 12/5/14
- Grado Modification OverviewLast edited: 9/27/11
- Headphone ImpedanceLast edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
Disclaimer I got this unit as part of Australasian tour arranged by Brooko, thank you very much for including me in this tour, this is my first time listening to high end DAP! Introduction I...
I actually have the ES900m, which doesn't have microphone and control buttons, but the rest is the same. For $6 it's impossible to buy a pair of earphones as good as them. I really believe...
This review will compare between the two semi-flagship headphones from two companies; The K712 headphones from AKG, and the HD700 from Sennheiser. "Expect and discover. The perfection." -box...
Before I start my review, I would like to Thank Noontec for providing me with a review sample of your Hammo S headphones. Still fresh in my mind how I almost missed an opportunity to review...
I have been using a E09K to power my DT990 600ohm cans for over two years now, long enough that I don't really remember exactly when I got it but for sure over two years. I use this thing every...
Headphone Sightings 2 - Page 729post #10921 of 120243/19/14 at 5:26pmSennheiser HD800 and Beyerdynamic Custom One Pro! These people know what's up.
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #10922 of 120243/19/14 at 8:12pm
At my school there is a flood called the iBud flood. But ive seen a couple of Earpods which is counted here as a good earphone. Also, I have this friend who is a Sony fanatic that he has Sony XBA-30VP, Sony EX310LP, and a Sony Xperia Z2 (worth mentioning :P).post #10923 of 120243/20/14 at 10:16amQuote:
That makes me want to buy the game right there. It actually looks gorgeous.post #10924 of 120243/21/14 at 11:50ampost #10925 of 120243/21/14 at 2:25pmpost #10926 of 120243/21/14 at 10:06pmpost #10927 of 120243/22/14 at 1:06amTHANK YOU FOR THE GOOD NEWS! YES WHAT THEY SAID IS RIGHT XP though I would appreciate it if they mention something else than V-Moda... No love for Grados? xPpost #10928 of 120243/22/14 at 1:13amQuote:Grado headphones for a music artist who makes electronic music and likely goes to DJ events where closed-back headphones are pretty much required for being useful?
The V-MODA Crossfade M-100 does a fine job at all of the above. XDpost #10929 of 120243/22/14 at 2:31amQuote:
What happen to AKG Tiesto? @.@post #10930 of 120243/22/14 at 3:00ampost #10931 of 120243/22/14 at 9:18amQuote:
You wouldn't hear s't.post #10932 of 120243/22/14 at 3:37pmpost #10933 of 120243/22/14 at 8:00pmpost #10934 of 120243/22/14 at 9:25pmpost #10935 of 120243/23/14 at 2:55amAnother CIEM sighting........ A well built chinese teen with w fully blue pair of CIEMs with a white wire
Edit: saw the same guy running an iem with a presumable solid core transparent cable with a straight jack connected to a phone, might be a nexus phone.
Edited by lookingforIEMs - 3/23/14 at 3:53am
- Headphone Sightings 2
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Grado Modification Overview
- › Little Dot Tube Amps: Vacuum Tube Rolling Guide 30 seconds ago
- › Show us your Head-Fi station at it's current state. No old... 1 minute ago
- › The DX90 by iBasso . . . Sound impressions . . . . . . . New... 1 minute ago
- › New headphone amplifier from Bryston 2 minutes ago
- › Calling All "Vintage" Integrated/Receiver Owners 2 minutes ago
- › Earbuds Round-Up (Update: April 25th, 2015) 2 minutes ago
- › Sennheiser HD 598 Impressions Thread 3 minutes ago
- › What Are You Listening To Right Now? -New thread, new rules. Please... 4 minutes ago
- › Lets Talk Metal 4 minutes ago
- › Hifiman HE1000 Planar Dynamic Flagship 5 minutes ago
- › Luxury & Precision LP5 32bit DSD Portable Lossless Music Player by daduy
- › AWEI ES-900i Headset Earphones Speakers with Mic for Smart Phone -... by mrplt
- › AKG K712 Pro by KopaZ
- › Noontec Hammo S Over Ear Headphone Audiophile Sound Stylish Looking... by twister6
- › FiiO E09K by Chuck Canada
- › Noble Audio Savant by uchihaitachi
- › RHA T10i by zim2411
- › SanDisk Sansa Clip+ 8 GB MP3 Player (Black) by ardacer
- › Audio-Technica ATH-M50x by sagar khichi
- › RHA MA750i by Onthecoast
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2