At my school there is a flood called the iBud flood. But ive seen a couple of Earpods which is counted here as a good earphone. Also, I have this friend who is a Sony fanatic that he has Sony XBA-30VP, Sony EX310LP, and a Sony Xperia Z2 (worth mentioning :P).
Recent Images In This Thread
- productAudio Technica L3000tagged by System, 5/11/11
- productBose Companion 2 Series II multimedia speaker systemtagged by System, 8/29/11
- brandGerman Maestrotagged by AmberOzL, 7/24/13
- brandGradotagged by System, 8/22/10
- productGrado SR80i Headphonestagged by System, 7/30/10
- categoryHeadphonestagged by System, 6/14/10
- categoryIn Eartagged by System, 3/29/11
- productKoss PortaPro Headphones with Casetagged by System, 2/25/11
- categoryOver Eartagged by System, 2/10/11
- productShure SRH 940tagged by System, 11/7/11More
- brandV MODAtagged by System, 9/1/12
Related Forum Threads
- Which Grado? Last post on 4/30/11 at 7:14am in Headphones (full-size)
- Need help to get headphones - Novice in Head-Fi land.... Last post on 2/19/12 at 1:43am in Headphones (full-size)
- Need help choosing new headphones. Last post on 1/11/12 at 2:49pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Am I missing something? Last post on 10/19/11 at 9:37am in Headphones (full-size)
- 200-300 dollar cans for alternative rock. Last post on 9/15/11 at 11:43am in Headphones (full-size)
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
Last edited: 1/18/16
- Grado Modification OverviewLast edited: 9/27/11
- Headphone ImpedanceLast edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
The E5 is so close to being a giant killer but it has a few major flaws in my opinion. This is a technically oriented review. I like neutral sound signatures and bit perfect playback. I don't...
"Massdrop Blue Box - NuForce HEM IEMs" special drop pricing = $169.99*; Actual MSRP = $399.00 (I joined the drop on Massdrop and received the HEM6; LINK. You can find these and the other...
Hi All, I was given the chance to review the new Shozy Zero Rosewood earphones in exchange for just a small fee to cover the shipping. I received, as I'm sure some other reviewers did, an...
-- I give you Lend Me UR Ears house brand Alpha & Delta D2 Sports Earphone: **A few Disclaimers to get out of the way here**: #1 – I was approached by Lend Me UR Ears to review the...
I really like the t-90; I have had them for about two months and really enjoy the brightness. I also have the T70p and the t-5p second gen. I like the t70p better than anything so far. The t 90...
Headphone Sightings 2 - Page 729post #10921 of 123113/19/14 at 8:12pm
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #10922 of 123113/20/14 at 10:16amQuote:
That makes me want to buy the game right there. It actually looks gorgeous.post #10923 of 123113/21/14 at 11:50ampost #10924 of 123113/21/14 at 2:25pmpost #10925 of 123113/21/14 at 10:06pmpost #10926 of 123113/22/14 at 1:06amTHANK YOU FOR THE GOOD NEWS! YES WHAT THEY SAID IS RIGHT XP though I would appreciate it if they mention something else than V-Moda... No love for Grados? xPpost #10927 of 123113/22/14 at 1:13amQuote:Grado headphones for a music artist who makes electronic music and likely goes to DJ events where closed-back headphones are pretty much required for being useful?
The V-MODA Crossfade M-100 does a fine job at all of the above. XDpost #10928 of 123113/22/14 at 2:31amQuote:
What happen to AKG Tiesto? @.@post #10929 of 123113/22/14 at 3:00ampost #10930 of 123113/22/14 at 9:18amQuote:
You wouldn't hear s't.post #10931 of 123113/22/14 at 3:37pmpost #10932 of 123113/22/14 at 8:00pmpost #10933 of 123113/22/14 at 9:25pmpost #10934 of 123113/23/14 at 2:55amAnother CIEM sighting........ A well built chinese teen with w fully blue pair of CIEMs with a white wire
Edit: saw the same guy running an iem with a presumable solid core transparent cable with a straight jack connected to a phone, might be a nexus phone.
Edited by lookingforIEMs - 3/23/14 at 3:53ampost #10935 of 123113/23/14 at 7:29pm
I got a pair of K67s in a batch trade, and they actually sound quite good. They're a whole lot more sparkly and balanced than most DJ-oriented headphones, and their sound signature and build quality are both very similar to that of the Koss DJ100. I was impressed enough to make them my main on-the-go portables for when I don't want an amp with me, and I'd be willing to buy a K167 or K267 based on my experience.
- Headphone Sightings 2
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Grado Modification Overview
- › Formula 1-fi (Read the First Post!) 8 seconds ago
- › Sony MDR MA900 Impressions Thread 37 seconds ago
- › Venture Electronics VE Zen 2.0 impressions and discussion thread 1 minute ago
- › Woo Audio WA8 Review - Head-Fi TV 1 minute ago
- › ONKYO DP-X1 | Dual Sabre Dacs | Balanced | Sabre BTL Amp | MQA |... 3 minutes ago
- › Crack;Bottlehead OTL 5 minutes ago
- › Campfire Audio - Introducing 2 new models Hello Andromeda and Nova 5 minutes ago
- › The AKG K7XX Massdrop First Edition Thread 5 minutes ago
- › EQ help for my AD900X's 6 minutes ago
- › Shure KSE1500 Review - Shure KSE1500 Sound Isolating Electrostatic... 7 minutes ago
- › Sound Blaster E5 - 24-bit/192kHz High-Resolution USB DAC &... by vapman
- › NuForce HEM6 Reference Class Hi-Res In-Ear Headphones with Triple... by Hi-Fi EDU
- › SHOZY Zero IEM by jant71
- › Alpha & Delta D2 by BloodyPenguin
- › Beyerdynamic T90 Premium Stereo Headphone by glennkresge
- › Unique Melody Miracle V2 Universal six driver in-ear monitor by Hisoundfi
- › 1MORE Triple Driver In-Ear Headphones with In-line Microphone and... by MMansell
- › Philips SHE3595WT/28 In-Ear Headset with Mic White by stweb
- › Venture Electronics (VE) Monk+/Monk Plus by ryanjsoo
- › Rhapsodio Galaxy by taz23
- › The Audiophile Scene in a Third World Country...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide:...
- › Chord Mojo FAQ
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear
- › All about iPod Touch 6G as digital transport
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse