At my school there is a flood called the iBud flood. But ive seen a couple of Earpods which is counted here as a good earphone. Also, I have this friend who is a Sony fanatic that he has Sony XBA-30VP, Sony EX310LP, and a Sony Xperia Z2 (worth mentioning :P).
Recent Images In This Thread
- productAudio Technica L3000tagged by System, 5/11/11
- productBose Companion 2 Series II multimedia speaker systemtagged by System, 8/29/11
- brandGerman Maestrotagged by AmberOzL, 7/24/13
- brandGradotagged by System, 8/22/10
- productGrado SR80i Headphonestagged by System, 7/30/10
- categoryHeadphonestagged by System, 6/14/10
- categoryIn Eartagged by System, 3/29/11
- productKoss PortaPro Headphones with Casetagged by System, 2/25/11
- categoryOver Eartagged by System, 2/10/11
- productShure SRH 940tagged by System, 11/7/11More
- brandV MODAtagged by System, 9/1/12
Related Forum Threads
- Which Grado? Last post on 4/30/11 at 7:14am in Headphones (full-size)
- Need help to get headphones - Novice in Head-Fi land.... Last post on 2/19/12 at 1:43am in Headphones (full-size)
- Need help choosing new headphones. Last post on 1/11/12 at 2:49pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Am I missing something? Last post on 10/19/11 at 9:37am in Headphones (full-size)
- 200-300 dollar cans for alternative rock. Last post on 9/15/11 at 11:43am in Headphones (full-size)
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
Last edited: 6/30/15
- Grado Modification OverviewLast edited: 9/27/11
- Headphone ImpedanceLast edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
At the time of the review, the Venture Electronics Zen was on sale on the company’s Aliexpress store. Here is a link to their listing of the...
Lumia 640 LTE I never owned a portable device (apart from a Sony Walkman in the 80's) because I never felt the use of it. Just out of curiosity, not expecting much, I plugged my Sony MDR-Z7 in my...
MEElectronics/MEEaudio Introduction My experience with IEMs is short lived, but I've had fair enough experience to give you proper detailing. I mainly use detachable only, and can report from...
Introduction In audio circles, the word "endgame" generally refers to a headphone or audio chain component that is practically without fault, and performs at a high enough level to...
Would never dreamed of buying a pair of Beats but end up finding a pair for a rock bottom price(1/3 of the normal retail) so I thought what the heck. Just a side note, since they were...
Headphone Sightings 2 - Page 729post #10921 of 121433/19/14 at 8:12pm
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #10922 of 121433/20/14 at 10:16amQuote:
That makes me want to buy the game right there. It actually looks gorgeous.post #10923 of 121433/21/14 at 11:50ampost #10924 of 121433/21/14 at 2:25pmpost #10925 of 121433/21/14 at 10:06pmpost #10926 of 121433/22/14 at 1:06amTHANK YOU FOR THE GOOD NEWS! YES WHAT THEY SAID IS RIGHT XP though I would appreciate it if they mention something else than V-Moda... No love for Grados? xPpost #10927 of 121433/22/14 at 1:13amQuote:Grado headphones for a music artist who makes electronic music and likely goes to DJ events where closed-back headphones are pretty much required for being useful?
The V-MODA Crossfade M-100 does a fine job at all of the above. XDpost #10928 of 121433/22/14 at 2:31amQuote:
What happen to AKG Tiesto? @.@post #10929 of 121433/22/14 at 3:00ampost #10930 of 121433/22/14 at 9:18amQuote:
You wouldn't hear s't.post #10931 of 121433/22/14 at 3:37pmpost #10932 of 121433/22/14 at 8:00pmpost #10933 of 121433/22/14 at 9:25pmpost #10934 of 121433/23/14 at 2:55amAnother CIEM sighting........ A well built chinese teen with w fully blue pair of CIEMs with a white wire
Edit: saw the same guy running an iem with a presumable solid core transparent cable with a straight jack connected to a phone, might be a nexus phone.
Edited by lookingforIEMs - 3/23/14 at 3:53ampost #10935 of 121433/23/14 at 7:29pm
I got a pair of K67s in a batch trade, and they actually sound quite good. They're a whole lot more sparkly and balanced than most DJ-oriented headphones, and their sound signature and build quality are both very similar to that of the Koss DJ100. I was impressed enough to make them my main on-the-go portables for when I don't want an amp with me, and I'd be willing to buy a K167 or K267 based on my experience.
- Headphone Sightings 2
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Grado Modification Overview
- › The discovery thread.! NEW Bette hybrid review by jekostas. PG 1972. 45 seconds ago
- › Trying to find some nice crisp/clear/crystal clear heahphones 59 seconds ago
- › Fiio E12 Mont Blanc 1 minute ago
- › Need a badge? 1 minute ago
- › Headphones for metal music - ultimate solution 1 minute ago
- › Sennheiser HD 700 or HD 600 3 minutes ago
- › Cavalli Audio Liquid Carbon Now Available 4 minutes ago
- › Onkyo ES-CTI300 Headphones - Inner Fidelity wall of fame member!... 4 minutes ago
- › Apogee Groove Dac / Headphone Amp 5 minutes ago
- › Finding a DAC for the Cavalli Liquid Carbon. Only Four Months to Go. 5 minutes ago
- › VE Zen by Hisoundfi
- › Lumia 640 LTE RM-1072 Black - Factory Unlocked - International... by Mink
- › MEElectronics M6 PRO Universal-Fit Noise-Isolating Musician’s... by whitemass
- › Aurisonics Rockets Solo Precision Micro-Dynamic Noise Isolating... by eke2k6
- › Beats Solo HD On-Ear Headphone by Skylarke
- › Heaven VII by peter123
- › Noble Audio BTS by HiFiChris
- › FiiO X5 2nd gen Premium Hi-Res DAP by Cagin
- › Philips Fidelio L2 by White Lotus
- › Etymotic ER-4P Portable In-Ear Earphones by ElMarcado
- › All about iPod Touch 6G as digital transport
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3