Recent Images In This Thread
- productAudio Technica L3000tagged by System, 5/11/11
- productBose Companion 2 Series II multimedia speaker systemtagged by System, 8/29/11
- brandGerman Maestrotagged by AmberOzL, 7/24/13
- brandGradotagged by System, 8/22/10
- productGrado SR80i Headphonestagged by System, 7/30/10
- categoryHeadphonestagged by System, 6/14/10
- categoryIn Eartagged by System, 3/29/11
- productKoss PortaPro Headphones with Casetagged by System, 2/25/11
- categoryOver Eartagged by System, 2/10/11
- productShure SRH 940tagged by System, 11/7/11More
- brandV MODAtagged by System, 9/1/12
Related Forum Threads
- Which Grado? Last post on 4/30/11 at 7:14am in Headphones (full-size)
- Need help to get headphones - Novice in Head-Fi land.... Last post on 2/19/12 at 1:43am in Headphones (full-size)
- Need help choosing new headphones. Last post on 1/11/12 at 2:49pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Am I missing something? Last post on 10/19/11 at 9:37am in Headphones (full-size)
- 200-300 dollar cans for alternative rock. Last post on 9/15/11 at 11:43am in Headphones (full-size)
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
Last edited: 12/5/14
- Grado Modification OverviewLast edited: 9/27/11
- Headphone ImpedanceLast edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
Thanks to FiiO for the loaner unit. If there is a brand other than Apple that is more well-known at Head-Fi than FiiO I’d be very surprised. A number of their products have become pretty...
T-Peos were kind enough to organize a T-Peos Altone 350 (I'll refer to it as A350) unit for a private head-fi Australian review tour . Previously, we arranged tour units via T-Peos (e.g. with...
This review is a summary section of In-Depth Review I posted here: http://www.head-fi.org/t/765004/audio-technica-ath-r70x-in-depth-review-impressions Please visit the link above for more...
Topping NX1 Australian Tour - DJScopeFirstly I'd like to thank @DMax99 for sending this awesome little portable headphone amplifier on a tour of Australia, and @H20Fidelity for helping out organise...
Specification Price: £385 Medical grade Silicone Full shell (can request different) Dual driver balanced armature 1.4m non removable cable. Kevlar reinforced clear cable. Ear impressions and...
Headphone Sightings 2 - Page 721post #10801 of 119812/24/14 at 4:07am
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #10802 of 119812/24/14 at 4:43ampost #10803 of 119812/24/14 at 10:33ampost #10804 of 119812/24/14 at 4:01pmpost #10805 of 119812/25/14 at 5:46pmpost #10806 of 119812/25/14 at 5:57pmpost #10807 of 119812/25/14 at 9:12pmpost #10808 of 119812/25/14 at 9:14pmI saw a Sony mdr1r at my local IGA. At the Gojira, Mastodon and Baroness gig last night a guy had etys in with foam tips to block sound. Another kid walking past had RE0 I think near the train station a couple of hour ago. Also pair of DJ1 on the train the other day along with Momentum and a V moda M80 with white with pink shields on a girl.post #10809 of 119812/26/14 at 1:29ampost #10810 of 119812/26/14 at 5:01ampost #10811 of 119812/26/14 at 5:10am
Speaking of scratches...
My second audiophile headphone and first high end headphone, the ES10, which I got second hand. Even though it has titanium housing, it scratches very easily.
Ever since I bought myself a brand new set of ES10, it has rarely gone out of the house.
I use my ESW11LTD on the go instead as it doesn't scratch easily.post #10812 of 119812/26/14 at 1:49pmpost #10813 of 119812/26/14 at 3:34pm
Talked to the Asian foreign exchange student that has Sennheiser 419's....
Told him I have headphones like that (I have higher end ones but same line) and don't bring em to school cuz i don't have a case and the plastic is flimsy.
He scoffed and told me he got those in Asia for super cheap and looked at me like an idiot......
Never speaking to anyone again ._.post #10814 of 119812/26/14 at 5:02pm
- Headphone Sightings 2
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Grado Modification Overview
- › The Best IEM's for Bass are...... (The IEM Bass club) just now
- › VSonic VSD5 Impressions/Appreciation Thread. VSonic's answer to... 2 minutes ago
- › Reviews + impressions thread: Final Audio Design Pandora Hope VI... 3 minutes ago
- › Philips Fidelio X2 : A Review by Baycode 3 minutes ago
- › Thoughts on a bunch of DACs (and why delta-sigma sucks) 5 minutes ago
- › Vinyl Record Players? 5 minutes ago
- › Sony MDR1-ABT Impressions 5 minutes ago
- › Win BoomPro to Transform you ordinary headphone into a pro... 7 minutes ago
- › Beyerdynamic DT 150: Bloody Brilliant! 7 minutes ago
- › New Custom-to-Universal IEMs: InEar StageDiver 2/3 7 minutes ago
- › FiiO X5 High-res Portable Music Player by Currawong
- › T-Peos Altone 350 Hybrid 3 driver IEM by svyr
- › Audio-Technica ATH-R70x | R Series Professional Open Back Dynamic... by earfonia
- › Topping NX1 Earphone Headphone Portable Stereo MP3 Amplifier by DJScope
- › Minerva Mi-Performer Pro Silicone Custom IEM by CantScareMe
- › Sony MH1 Livesound Hi-Fi Stereo In-Ear Headphones by sbcontt
- › FiiO X3 2nd gen Ultraportable Hi-Res DAP by originalsnuffy
- › iBasso DX90 Portable Digital Audio Player by matinsoroudi
- › JVC HAS160B FLATS Lightweight Headband Headphones (Black) by Mellowship
- › Bauhn Noise Canceling Headphones by rensin
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2