- 5,849 Posts. Joined 7/2012
- Location: Bandar Seri Begawan, Brunei
- Select All Posts By This User
Recent Images In This Thread
- productAudio Technica L3000tagged by System, 5/11/11
- productBose Companion 2 Series II multimedia speaker systemtagged by System, 8/29/11
- brandGerman Maestrotagged by AmberOzL, 7/24/13
- brandGradotagged by System, 8/22/10
- productGrado SR80i Headphonestagged by System, 7/30/10
- categoryHeadphonestagged by System, 6/14/10
- categoryIn Eartagged by System, 3/29/11
- productKoss PortaPro Headphones with Casetagged by System, 2/25/11
- categoryOver Eartagged by System, 2/10/11
- productShure SRH 940tagged by System, 11/7/11More
- brandV MODAtagged by System, 9/1/12
Related Forum Threads
- Which Grado? Last post on 4/30/11 at 7:14am in Headphones (full-size)
- Need help to get headphones - Novice in Head-Fi land.... Last post on 2/19/12 at 1:43am in Headphones (full-size)
- Need help choosing new headphones. Last post on 1/11/12 at 2:49pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Am I missing something? Last post on 10/19/11 at 9:37am in Headphones (full-size)
- 200-300 dollar cans for alternative rock. Last post on 9/15/11 at 11:43am in Headphones (full-size)
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
Last edited: 1/18/16
- Grado Modification OverviewLast edited: 9/27/11
- Headphone ImpedanceLast edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
So like many I'm not exactly into a super flat sound signature. I like some bass at times, actually pretty much all the time. I own flat headphones and I've heard many of the best flat headphones...
i bought it this buletooth headphone 1 week ago. when i received it, i found it's very weightless, i think it's about half an ounce weight. about the performace, it can play 7 hours or more, the...
Introduction – Westone separate their universal range of iems into two categories, the consumer W series and the more professionally orientated UM Pro series that were designed for use during live...
First of all, I would like to thank Dimitri Trush, CEO of the MusicaAcoustics for providing me review sample of Oriolus in exchange of my honest opinion. Oriolus’ official website:...
These are easily the best headphones I have. They are a strange set in that they have a nice flat neutral sound signature that gives great detailed mids and highs, but have great sub and mid bass,...
Headphone Sightings 2 - Page 721post #10801 of 123112/24/14 at 4:43amWhy are there so many scratches on the earcups? D:
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #10802 of 123112/24/14 at 10:33ampost #10803 of 123112/24/14 at 4:01pmpost #10804 of 123112/25/14 at 5:46pmpost #10805 of 123112/25/14 at 5:57pmI saw a blue Skullcandy Navigator today while walking to the bus stop.
That's pretty awesome actually.post #10806 of 123112/25/14 at 9:12pmpost #10807 of 123112/25/14 at 9:14pmI saw a Sony mdr1r at my local IGA. At the Gojira, Mastodon and Baroness gig last night a guy had etys in with foam tips to block sound. Another kid walking past had RE0 I think near the train station a couple of hour ago. Also pair of DJ1 on the train the other day along with Momentum and a V moda M80 with white with pink shields on a girl.post #10808 of 123112/26/14 at 1:29ampost #10809 of 123112/26/14 at 5:01ampost #10810 of 123112/26/14 at 5:10am
Speaking of scratches...
My second audiophile headphone and first high end headphone, the ES10, which I got second hand. Even though it has titanium housing, it scratches very easily.
Ever since I bought myself a brand new set of ES10, it has rarely gone out of the house.
I use my ESW11LTD on the go instead as it doesn't scratch easily.post #10811 of 123112/26/14 at 1:49pmpost #10812 of 123112/26/14 at 3:34pm
Talked to the Asian foreign exchange student that has Sennheiser 419's....
Told him I have headphones like that (I have higher end ones but same line) and don't bring em to school cuz i don't have a case and the plastic is flimsy.
He scoffed and told me he got those in Asia for super cheap and looked at me like an idiot......
Never speaking to anyone again ._.post #10813 of 123112/26/14 at 5:02pmpost #10814 of 123112/26/14 at 5:41pm
- Headphone Sightings 2
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Grado Modification Overview
- › Recommendation 24 seconds ago
- › Chinese / Asian Brand Info Thread (Headphones, IEMs, Amps, DACs) 39 seconds ago
- › ZhiYin QT5 4BA + 1DD Impressions Thread 53 seconds ago
- › 12au7 Brimar CV4003 tube 1 minute ago
- › SONY NW-ZX2 HI-END DAP 1 minute ago
- › Grado Fan Club! 2 minutes ago
- › The FiiO X3 2nd gen (ex X3K, X3II) Thread : 192K/24B,... 3 minutes ago
- › Head-Fi Basshead IEM thread (lists page 1) 4 minutes ago
- › Vibro Labs Introduction, USA tour, and Head-Fi discount! 4 minutes ago
- › Three Word Story 4 minutes ago
- › RM-S1 Wired Sport Headset Stereo Headphone Earphone For iPhone 6... by Redcarmoose
- › Hunter Bluetooth Headphones Wireless Sports 4.1 Bluetooth Headset... by Shobin Wang
- › Westone Um Pro 50 Clear Earbuds by ryanjsoo
- › Oriolus In-Ear Monitors (v2) by Aerosphere
- › SoundMAGIC HP100 Premium Over-the-Ear Folding Headphone by harry501501
- › Audio-Opus Opus#1 by musicday
- › Wired 3.5MM Headphones Earphones, Ghostek® Turbine Series Wired... by Cinder
- › Cleer DU High-Definition Dual Driver Headphone by moedawg140
- › KZ ED9 Tunning Nozzles In-Ear Headphones by thingol
- › Effect Audio Thor Coper IEM Upgrade Cable by Vitor Valeri
- › Flawless Album Suggestions
- › The Audiophile Scene in a Third World Country...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide:...
- › Chord Mojo FAQ
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear
- › All about iPod Touch 6G as digital transport
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...