- 5,849 Posts. Joined 7/2012
- Location: Bandar Seri Begawan, Brunei
- Select All Posts By This User
Recent Images In This Thread
- productAudio Technica L3000tagged by System, 5/11/11
- productBose Companion 2 Series II multimedia speaker systemtagged by System, 8/29/11
- brandGerman Maestrotagged by AmberOzL, 7/24/13
- brandGradotagged by System, 8/22/10
- productGrado SR80i Headphonestagged by System, 7/30/10
- categoryHeadphonestagged by System, 6/14/10
- categoryIn Eartagged by System, 3/29/11
- productKoss PortaPro Headphones with Casetagged by System, 2/25/11
- categoryOver Eartagged by System, 2/10/11
- productShure SRH 940tagged by System, 11/7/11More
- brandV MODAtagged by System, 9/1/12
Related Forum Threads
- Which Grado? Last post on 4/30/11 at 7:14am in Headphones (full-size)
- Need help to get headphones - Novice in Head-Fi land.... Last post on 2/19/12 at 1:43am in Headphones (full-size)
- Need help choosing new headphones. Last post on 1/11/12 at 2:49pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Am I missing something? Last post on 10/19/11 at 9:37am in Headphones (full-size)
- 200-300 dollar cans for alternative rock. Last post on 9/15/11 at 11:43am in Headphones (full-size)
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
Last edited: 1/18/16
- Grado Modification OverviewLast edited: 9/27/11
- Headphone ImpedanceLast edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
I bought this ckr9ltd from AliExpress for 47USD, less than the usual 120USD RRP. Few fellow buyer with original ckr9ltd claimed that this is a real deal. I have no problem whatsoever to believe...
Disclamer. I provided these Sony Z5 for myself just for the sheer sound of it. These were not given to me for any type of review. I am writing these impressions of these works of art due...
Background I ordered my pair of AAW A3H Pros during Black Friday weekend 2015 at a certain group-buying website, hoping to get my feet wet in the world of customs at a price that wouldn't break...
REVIEW - Fiio EM3 Fiio is not a company that needs any introduction. Known for its wide and affordable large Amp and DAC line, and well regarded since the release of the first DAP...
Design/durability: Stellar build quality is one of the highlights of the Rockets. Pretty much every feature of it seems indestructible. The L-shaped jack seems very sturdy and has enough strain...
Headphone Sightings 2 - Page 721post #10801 of 123112/24/14 at 4:43amWhy are there so many scratches on the earcups? D:
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #10802 of 123112/24/14 at 10:33ampost #10803 of 123112/24/14 at 4:01pmpost #10804 of 123112/25/14 at 5:46pmpost #10805 of 123112/25/14 at 5:57pmI saw a blue Skullcandy Navigator today while walking to the bus stop.
That's pretty awesome actually.post #10806 of 123112/25/14 at 9:12pmpost #10807 of 123112/25/14 at 9:14pmI saw a Sony mdr1r at my local IGA. At the Gojira, Mastodon and Baroness gig last night a guy had etys in with foam tips to block sound. Another kid walking past had RE0 I think near the train station a couple of hour ago. Also pair of DJ1 on the train the other day along with Momentum and a V moda M80 with white with pink shields on a girl.post #10808 of 123112/26/14 at 1:29ampost #10809 of 123112/26/14 at 5:01ampost #10810 of 123112/26/14 at 5:10am
Speaking of scratches...
My second audiophile headphone and first high end headphone, the ES10, which I got second hand. Even though it has titanium housing, it scratches very easily.
Ever since I bought myself a brand new set of ES10, it has rarely gone out of the house.
I use my ESW11LTD on the go instead as it doesn't scratch easily.post #10811 of 123112/26/14 at 1:49pmpost #10812 of 123112/26/14 at 3:34pm
Talked to the Asian foreign exchange student that has Sennheiser 419's....
Told him I have headphones like that (I have higher end ones but same line) and don't bring em to school cuz i don't have a case and the plastic is flimsy.
He scoffed and told me he got those in Asia for super cheap and looked at me like an idiot......
Never speaking to anyone again ._.post #10813 of 123112/26/14 at 5:02pmpost #10814 of 123112/26/14 at 5:41pm
- Headphone Sightings 2
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Grado Modification Overview
- › FS: Grado SR325e (Excellent Condition) 4 seconds ago
- › Sennheiser HD 600 Impressions Thread 9 seconds ago
- › Rhapsodio – A force to be reckoned with 29 seconds ago
- › MrSpeakers ETHER C Review / Announcement - A New Closed-Back Planar... 35 seconds ago
- › XMOS XU208 USB BRIDGES - THE LATEST GEN HAS ARRIVED! 49 seconds ago
- › 2359glenn | studio 1 minute ago
- › Chinese / Asian Brand Info Thread (Headphones, IEMs, Amps, DACs) 1 minute ago
- › FiiO Releases the X7 Standard Edition (Without Amp Module) 2 minutes ago
- › Damping Mechanical Energy Distortion of STAX and other phones with... 3 minutes ago
- › Sennheiser Momentum impressions thread 3 minutes ago
- › Audio-Technica ATH CKR9 LTD by AzimAkbar
- › Sony XBA-Z5 Ultimate Hi-Res In Ear Headphone by Dsnuts
- › AAW A3H Pro Custom In-Ear Monitor by tz0531
- › FiiO EM3 Open Earbud Earphones with In-Line Microphone (Black) by Zelda
- › Aurisonics Rockets Solo Precision Micro-Dynamic Noise Isolating... by Voyageur
- › W4S Recovery USB Reclocker by leeperry
- › Noble Audio Kaiser K10UA universal aluminum by Saraguie
- › Somic v2 by mark2410
- › Jays q-JAYS v2.0 by NeObliviscaris
- › Rockit Sounds R-50 by avocadobeats123
- › Flawless Album Suggestions
- › The Audiophile Scene in a Third World Country...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide:...
- › Chord Mojo FAQ
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear
- › All about iPod Touch 6G as digital transport
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...