- 5,849 Posts. Joined 7/2012
- Location: Bandar Seri Begawan, Brunei
- Select All Posts By This User
Recent Images In This Thread
- productAudio Technica L3000tagged by System, 5/11/11
- productBose Companion 2 Series II multimedia speaker systemtagged by System, 8/29/11
- brandGerman Maestrotagged by AmberOzL, 7/24/13
- brandGradotagged by System, 8/22/10
- productGrado SR80i Headphonestagged by System, 7/30/10
- categoryHeadphonestagged by System, 6/14/10
- categoryIn Eartagged by System, 3/29/11
- productKoss PortaPro Headphones with Casetagged by System, 2/25/11
- categoryOver Eartagged by System, 2/10/11
- productShure SRH 940tagged by System, 11/7/11More
- brandV MODAtagged by System, 9/1/12
Related Forum Threads
- Which Grado? Last post on 4/30/11 at 7:14am in Headphones (full-size)
- Need help to get headphones - Novice in Head-Fi land.... Last post on 2/19/12 at 1:43am in Headphones (full-size)
- Need help choosing new headphones. Last post on 1/11/12 at 2:49pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Am I missing something? Last post on 10/19/11 at 9:37am in Headphones (full-size)
- 200-300 dollar cans for alternative rock. Last post on 9/15/11 at 11:43am in Headphones (full-size)
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
Last edited: 1/18/16
- Grado Modification OverviewLast edited: 9/27/11
- Headphone ImpedanceLast edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
First of all I’d like to thank LZ and Lao for sending me a review sample of the LZ A2S. I'd also want to thank my friend Tamal for informing me about the LZ A2S, thanks mate! The retail price of...
Ampsandsound are an amplifier and loudspeaker builder out of Southern California. I discovered Justin Weber and team through Head-Fi, when reports of their Kenzie headphone amps appeared. Since...
Review: Cleer DJ Professional DJ Headphone I tried to post a review only to the review template, but I was unable to because the system stated I was above the maximum character count, hence...
If you are looking at the RHA-MA750, you already have done a bit of research about how they sound. So, I will get straight to my review. Sound Quality: Let me start off by saying that these...
Acknowledgment Thanks to @Tony-Hifi of HiFi headphones for making me review this desktop DAC/Amp as a favour. I love reviewing loaners, but it’s always sad to package and send them off...
Headphone Sightings 2 - Page 721post #10801 of 123122/24/14 at 4:43amWhy are there so many scratches on the earcups? D:
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #10802 of 123122/24/14 at 10:33ampost #10803 of 123122/24/14 at 4:01pmpost #10804 of 123122/25/14 at 5:46pmpost #10805 of 123122/25/14 at 5:57pmI saw a blue Skullcandy Navigator today while walking to the bus stop.
That's pretty awesome actually.post #10806 of 123122/25/14 at 9:12pmpost #10807 of 123122/25/14 at 9:14pmI saw a Sony mdr1r at my local IGA. At the Gojira, Mastodon and Baroness gig last night a guy had etys in with foam tips to block sound. Another kid walking past had RE0 I think near the train station a couple of hour ago. Also pair of DJ1 on the train the other day along with Momentum and a V moda M80 with white with pink shields on a girl.post #10808 of 123122/26/14 at 1:29ampost #10809 of 123122/26/14 at 5:01ampost #10810 of 123122/26/14 at 5:10am
Speaking of scratches...
My second audiophile headphone and first high end headphone, the ES10, which I got second hand. Even though it has titanium housing, it scratches very easily.
Ever since I bought myself a brand new set of ES10, it has rarely gone out of the house.
I use my ESW11LTD on the go instead as it doesn't scratch easily.post #10811 of 123122/26/14 at 1:49pmpost #10812 of 123122/26/14 at 3:34pm
Talked to the Asian foreign exchange student that has Sennheiser 419's....
Told him I have headphones like that (I have higher end ones but same line) and don't bring em to school cuz i don't have a case and the plastic is flimsy.
He scoffed and told me he got those in Asia for super cheap and looked at me like an idiot......
Never speaking to anyone again ._.post #10813 of 123122/26/14 at 5:02pmpost #10814 of 123122/26/14 at 5:41pm
- Headphone Sightings 2
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Grado Modification Overview
- › Chinese / Asian Brand Info Thread (Headphones, IEMs, Amps, DACs) 30 seconds ago
- › WTB Balanced K701, K702, K712, K7XX, K601, K612, K501 55 seconds ago
- › Earbuds Round-Up 1 minute ago
- › Spiral Ears SE5 Ultimate Discussion/ Impressions thread 2 minutes ago
- › Echobox: The Unveiling @ CES 2015 2 minutes ago
- › Twister6 Audio REVIEW index - the past, the present, and the future 4 minutes ago
- › WOO-HOOOO... WA7 "fireflies"!!! 5 minutes ago
- › European Headphone Temporary Trading Club (Wanna try cans for... 5 minutes ago
- › The discovery thread.! New NiceHCK DZ7 1DD+6 BA iem impression by... 6 minutes ago
- › CanJam London 2016 (August 13-14, 2016) 9 minutes ago
- › Fidue A91 Sirius by twister6
- › LZ-A2S by peter123
- › ampsandsound Mogwai Single-Ended Amplifier by dmhenley
- › Cleer DJ Professional DJ Headphone by moedawg140
- › RHA MA750 by bobghosh
- › Questyle CMA600i "Current Mode Amplification" Headphone... by glassmonkey
- › Vibro Labs Aria quad armature in-ear monitor by Talai
- › Shure SRH840 by haroldtheboss
- › Beyerdynamic T5p by MrTechAgent
- › Xiaomi Piston Colorful Starter Edition by aNtzE
- › Flawless Album Suggestions
- › The Audiophile Scene in a Third World Country...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide:...
- › Chord Mojo FAQ
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear
- › All about iPod Touch 6G as digital transport
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...