- 5,852 Posts. Joined 7/2012
- Location: Johore, Malaysia
- Select All Posts By This User
Recent Images In This Thread
- productAudio Technica L3000tagged by System, 5/11/11
- productBose Companion 2 Series II multimedia speaker systemtagged by System, 8/29/11
- brandGerman Maestrotagged by AmberOzL, 7/24/13
- brandGradotagged by System, 8/22/10
- productGrado SR80i Headphonestagged by System, 7/30/10
- categoryHeadphonestagged by System, 6/14/10
- categoryIn Eartagged by System, 3/29/11
- productKoss PortaPro Headphones with Casetagged by System, 2/25/11
- categoryOver Eartagged by System, 2/10/11
- productShure SRH 940tagged by System, 11/7/11More
- brandV MODAtagged by System, 9/1/12
Related Forum Threads
- Which Grado? Last post on 4/30/11 at 7:14am in Headphones (full-size)
- Need help to get headphones - Novice in Head-Fi land.... Last post on 2/19/12 at 1:43am in Headphones (full-size)
- Need help choosing new headphones. Last post on 1/11/12 at 2:49pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Am I missing something? Last post on 10/19/11 at 9:37am in Headphones (full-size)
- 200-300 dollar cans for alternative rock. Last post on 9/15/11 at 11:43am in Headphones (full-size)
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
Last edited: 1/18/16
- Grado Modification OverviewLast edited: 9/21/16
- Headphone ImpedanceLast edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
It beats my old Marantz HD-DAC1 in every way. Clarity, smooth, details... my HD650 seems not able to show its full potential. I assume, K812 or T1 will be better match. My K1000 shows new life...
About me: [[SPOILER]] Preamble:Looking down at the vast landscape of Head-Fi and audio technology in general, I have noticed quite a few things over the past two years. Firstly, the crazy products,...
Introduction – It can be hard to find a rational reason to purchase a set of bookshelf speakers when there are so many fantastic computer out there that offer more features and similar sound...
Gear references Favourite: D2000 (balanced with sub-bass and upper-midrange emphasis) Neutrality: SRH940 (though with a slight treble emphasis) IEM reference: Aurisonics...
Cyberdrive Seiun Player JR-2 DAP Review And Impressions - Expatinjapan Head Pie Cyberdrive Seiun Player JR2...
Headphone Sightings 2 - Page 721post #10801 of 123302/24/14 at 4:43amWhy are there so many scratches on the earcups? D:
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #10802 of 123302/24/14 at 10:33ampost #10803 of 123302/24/14 at 4:01pmpost #10804 of 123302/25/14 at 5:46pmpost #10805 of 123302/25/14 at 5:57pmI saw a blue Skullcandy Navigator today while walking to the bus stop.
That's pretty awesome actually.post #10806 of 123302/25/14 at 9:12pmpost #10807 of 123302/25/14 at 9:14pmI saw a Sony mdr1r at my local IGA. At the Gojira, Mastodon and Baroness gig last night a guy had etys in with foam tips to block sound. Another kid walking past had RE0 I think near the train station a couple of hour ago. Also pair of DJ1 on the train the other day along with Momentum and a V moda M80 with white with pink shields on a girl.post #10808 of 123302/26/14 at 1:29ampost #10809 of 123302/26/14 at 5:01ampost #10810 of 123302/26/14 at 5:10am
Speaking of scratches...
My second audiophile headphone and first high end headphone, the ES10, which I got second hand. Even though it has titanium housing, it scratches very easily.
Ever since I bought myself a brand new set of ES10, it has rarely gone out of the house.
I use my ESW11LTD on the go instead as it doesn't scratch easily.post #10811 of 123302/26/14 at 1:49pmpost #10812 of 123302/26/14 at 3:34pm
Talked to the Asian foreign exchange student that has Sennheiser 419's....
Told him I have headphones like that (I have higher end ones but same line) and don't bring em to school cuz i don't have a case and the plastic is flimsy.
He scoffed and told me he got those in Asia for super cheap and looked at me like an idiot......
Never speaking to anyone again ._.post #10813 of 123302/26/14 at 5:02pmpost #10814 of 123302/26/14 at 5:41pm
- Headphone Sightings 2
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Grado Modification Overview
- › ZMF Vibro MKII - Zebra/Cornflower(Burst)/Stardust Sliders (PRICE... 3 seconds ago
- › MrSpeakers ETHER Flow and ETHER C Flow -- Inspired by Electrostatic... 11 seconds ago
- › The Stax Thread III 1 minute ago
- › LG V20 Sound Quality 2 minutes ago
- › Why are masters so different? 3 minutes ago
- › Best Smartphone for audiophile 4 minutes ago
- › Astell&Kern AK380 4 minutes ago
- › Schiit Jotunheim Review / Preview - Head-Fi TV 4 minutes ago
- › Shure SE215-CL & TFZ Series 5 for Your Full Sized Headphone 4 minutes ago
- › Fostex x Massdrop TH-X00 Review 5 minutes ago
- › DiDiT DAC212 by Runningwater
- › Soundaware Esther by FUYU
- › Edifier R1700BT Bluetooth Bookshelf Speakers - Active Near-field... by ryanjsoo
- › AAW A3H Pro Custom In-Ear Monitor by crinacle
- › Cyberdrive Seiun Player JR2 by ExpatinJapan
- › Brainwavz Krudul Duo Earphone Storage Management System Hanger by B9Scrambler
- › Gigaset Earphones by B9Scrambler
- › OPPO HA-2 by ryanjsoo
- › TFZ Series 1 by Hisoundfi
- › LH Labs Geek Out V2+ by peter123
- › Flawless Album Suggestions
- › The Audiophile Scene in a Third World Country...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide:...
- › Chord Mojo FAQ
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear
- › All about iPod Touch 6G as digital transport
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...