Head-Fi.org › Forums › Equipment Forums › Headphones (full-size) › Headphone Sightings 2
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Headphone Sightings 2 - Page 716

post #10726 of 11426

Today i saw someone with a pair of Sony XB700s that where really heavily damaged and had random stickers on them. :triportsad:

 

I also saw another pair that i didn't recognize, it had a similar cup shape to the NAD HP50 but with a circular silver adjustment slot (like whats on the HE-400, but silver).

 

looked kinda like this: http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/41YXcrMz-KL._SY300_.jpg


Edited by Ginron - 2/11/14 at 5:52pm
post #10727 of 11426
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ginron View Post
 

Today i saw someone with a pair of Sony XB700s that where really heavily damaged and had random stickers on them. :triportsad:

 

I also saw another pair that i didn't recognize, it had a similar cup shape to the NAD HP50 but with a circular silver adjustment slot (like whats on the HE-400, but silver).

 

looked kinda like this: http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/41YXcrMz-KL._SY300_.jpg

HEADPHONE ABUSE SHALL STOP!!!!
(uncontrollable sobbing)

post #10728 of 11426

I see a pair of Senn HD428 but he wears them backwards.

post #10729 of 11426
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fuzziekiwi View Post
 

I see a pair of Senn HD428 but he wears them backwards.

Saw one today as well! They are pretty common around where I live. 

post #10730 of 11426
On the show Bang Goes The Theory Season 6 Episode 2, one of the hosts uses a lower end / old stax headphone while in a driving simulator
post #10731 of 11426
Saw a dude strolling on campus with hd650's haha. I was pretty surprised.
post #10732 of 11426

My co-worker came in with a pair of these...

 

http://www.amazon.com/EarPollution-DJ-Style-Headphones-Billionaire-EP-DJ-BILLION/dp/B001SEARCS

 

The picture there doesn't really do justice to the bright yellow cable.

 

I might have to put on my MS-1s and close my office door to avoid looking at them. :frown: 

post #10733 of 11426
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sarah View Post
 

My co-worker came in with a pair of these...

 

http://www.amazon.com/EarPollution-DJ-Style-Headphones-Billionaire-EP-DJ-BILLION/dp/B001SEARCS

 

The picture there doesn't really do justice to the bright yellow cable.

 

I might have to put on my MS-1s and close my office door to avoid looking at them. :frown: 

wow those are really thugly. 

post #10734 of 11426
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ginron View Post
 

wow those are really thugly. 

 

They are even worse in person when you can see the tangled mess of the French's-mustard-yellow cable, and how cheap the plastic looks... *shudder*  I think they must be the ugliest headphones I've seen IRL.

post #10735 of 11426
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sarah View Post
 

 

They are even worse in person when you can see the tangled mess of the French's-mustard-yellow cable, and how cheap the plastic looks... *shudder*  I think they must be the ugliest headphones I've seen IRL.

those do look pretty terrible.  your grado/alessandros aren't exactly sexy cans either though.  ;)

post #10736 of 11426

Saw a girl wearing UE6000 at a bus stop. She was using a different cable for it though. 

post #10737 of 11426
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sarah View Post
 

 

They are even worse in person when you can see the tangled mess of the French's-mustard-yellow cable, and how cheap the plastic looks... *shudder*  I think they must be the ugliest headphones I've seen IRL.

lol, that could be a new thread: Ugliest headphone, find the worst looking headphones on earth.

post #10738 of 11426
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sarah View Post
 

My co-worker came in with a pair of these...

 

http://www.amazon.com/EarPollution-DJ-Style-Headphones-Billionaire-EP-DJ-BILLION/dp/B001SEARCS

 

The picture there doesn't really do justice to the bright yellow cable.

 

I might have to put on my MS-1s and close my office door to avoid looking at them. :frown: 

 

Ear pollution is the perfect name.
post #10739 of 11426

but they have 50mm drivers tho.  

post #10740 of 11426
Quote:
Originally Posted by luberconn View Post
 

but they have 50mm drivers tho.  

are we really going down that road where size matters? :evil:

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Headphones (full-size)
Head-Fi.org › Forums › Equipment Forums › Headphones (full-size) › Headphone Sightings 2