- 1,287 Posts. Joined 8/2012
- Location: Singapore
- Select All Posts By This User
Recent Images In This Thread
- productAudio Technica L3000tagged by System, 5/11/11
- productBose Companion 2 Series II multimedia speaker systemtagged by System, 8/29/11
- brandGerman Maestrotagged by AmberOzL, 7/24/13
- brandGradotagged by System, 8/22/10
- productGrado SR80i Headphonestagged by System, 7/30/10
- categoryHeadphonestagged by System, 6/14/10
- categoryIn Eartagged by System, 3/29/11
- productKoss PortaPro Headphones with Casetagged by System, 2/25/11
- categoryOver Eartagged by System, 2/10/11
- productShure SRH 940tagged by System, 11/7/11More
- brandV MODAtagged by System, 9/1/12
Related Forum Threads
- Which Grado? Last post on 4/30/11 at 7:14am in Headphones (full-size)
- Need help to get headphones - Novice in Head-Fi land.... Last post on 2/19/12 at 1:43am in Headphones (full-size)
- Need help choosing new headphones. Last post on 1/11/12 at 2:49pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Am I missing something? Last post on 10/19/11 at 9:37am in Headphones (full-size)
- 200-300 dollar cans for alternative rock. Last post on 9/15/11 at 11:43am in Headphones (full-size)
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
Last edited: 2/13/17
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)Last edited: 11/28/16
- Grado Modification OverviewLast edited: 12/30/16
- Headphone ImpedanceLast edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
FiiO x5iii Many times, there is trepidation when you sign up for a possible tour review, at least for me. Your hope is to not only be chosen, but to give an open honest review, under the...
I would like to thank Gibson Innovations for the opportunity to review the H900M. Above: H900M top, A800 below Above: H900M Before I begin,...
Yet again (with several more to soon follow), I find myself owing a great deal of thanks (and at this point...
Aesthetics: The box with its engineering drawings, beautiful graphics, and presentation of the product leaves a great first impression. Included are ample sizes of silicon earpieces to choose...
This is a pretty long review. For the benefit of those with short attention spans, let’s cut right to the chase. The “entry level” Holo Spring DAC is good – very good! It is transparent,...
Headphone Sightings 2 - Page 715post #10711 of 123862/9/14 at 1:58amSaw an Indian Singaporean with a presumable Fiio X3 ( guessed by the familiar form factor and white rubber case ) paired with a red iem, a UM1 I think
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #10712 of 123862/9/14 at 4:08pmQuote:
I have the M-100s.. Haven't gotten around to getting custom shields yet though.
I agree they are not common here at all. I did randomly cross paths with someone wearing M-80s a few months back, but other than that I don't think I've seen any.post #10713 of 123862/9/14 at 9:10pmpost #10714 of 123862/10/14 at 11:33ampost #10715 of 123862/10/14 at 12:53pmpost #10716 of 123862/10/14 at 2:10pmQuote:Originally Posted by miceblue
Hm, I have no idea what these are.
I think they are Skullcandy Mix Masters, she is just wearing them wrong.
Edited by Ginron - 2/10/14 at 5:04pmpost #10717 of 123862/10/14 at 3:11pmpost #10718 of 123862/10/14 at 3:40pmQuote:
Bose is better because it is the best! Circular reasoning strikes again!post #10719 of 123862/10/14 at 3:43pm
The Mix Master actually has a good reputation here on Head-Fi as one of the few respectable Skullcandy models with serious engineering behind it. It's not worth $350, but it's not a bad DJ headphone by any means.post #10720 of 123862/10/14 at 4:48pmQuote:
yeah they are not that bad, but that review, lol.post #10721 of 123862/10/14 at 11:44pm
I was about to disagree with that when I read up to "...better than..." and then when I read the next sentence @.@ it's too good hahahahapost #10722 of 123862/11/14 at 3:59ampost #10723 of 123862/11/14 at 4:20ampost #10724 of 123862/11/14 at 8:17ampost #10725 of 123862/11/14 at 5:47pm
Today i saw someone with a pair of Sony XB700s that where really heavily damaged and had random stickers on them.
I also saw another pair that i didn't recognize, it had a similar cup shape to the NAD HP50 but with a circular silver adjustment slot (like whats on the HE-400, but silver).
looked kinda like this: http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/41YXcrMz-KL._SY300_.jpg
Edited by Ginron - 2/11/14 at 5:52pm
- Headphone Sightings 2
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Feliks Audio Elise Impressions Thread – a New Start (please read... 46 seconds ago
- › Sonore microRendu Music Streamer impressions 53 seconds ago
- › Fiio X5 3rd gen || 2x AKM 4490 || Balanced Out || DSD || DXD | DTS... 1 minute ago
- › AEON, MrSpeakers' New Closed Back Planar Magnetic Headphone 1 minute ago
- › Forza AudioWorks Impressions Thread 2 minutes ago
- › Oppo HA-2 SE 2 minutes ago
- › Sennheiser HD650 Impressions Thread 3 minutes ago
- › FiiO X5 3rd gen Review Tour starts right now!!---Android... 3 minutes ago
- › What a long, strange trip it's been -- (Robert Hunter) 5 minutes ago
- › Beyerdynamic Amiron Home (the new T90) 8 minutes ago
- › FiiO X5 3rd gen Premium Hi-Res DAP by ngoshawk
- › Onkyo Over Ear Headphone (H900MB/27) by Sonic Defender
- › Audio-technica AIR Dynamic Headphones Ath-ad1000x by Army-Firedawg
- › 1MORE Triple Driver In-Ear Headphones with In-line Microphone and... by wdetterman
- › Holo Audio Spring DAC - Level 1 "Base Model" by T Bone
- › FiiO X1-II High Resolution Lossless Music Player (2nd Generation)... by gemmoglock
- › Effect Audio X Empire Ears : "Arthur" by justrest
- › iBasso Audio DX80 High Resolution Audio Player by Nymphonomaniac
- › DUNU DN-2000J by EZE99
- › AudioQuest - Nighthawk Headphones by snapacap
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Travel Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (CanJams)
- › FiiO X3II DAP firmwares with custom themes
- › Flawless Album Suggestions
- › The Audiophile Scene in a Third World Country...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide:...
- › Chord Mojo FAQ
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear