- 1,209 Posts. Joined 8/2012
- Location: Singapore
- Select All Posts By This User
Recent Images In This Thread
- productAudio Technica L3000tagged by System, 5/11/11
- productBose Companion 2 Series II multimedia speaker systemtagged by System, 8/29/11
- brandGerman Maestrotagged by AmberOzL, 7/24/13
- brandGradotagged by System, 8/22/10
- productGrado SR80i Headphonestagged by System, 7/30/10
- categoryHeadphonestagged by System, 6/14/10
- categoryIn Eartagged by System, 3/29/11
- productKoss PortaPro Headphones with Casetagged by System, 2/25/11
- categoryOver Eartagged by System, 2/10/11
- productShure SRH 940tagged by System, 11/7/11More
- brandV MODAtagged by System, 9/1/12
Related Forum Threads
- Which Grado? Last post on 4/30/11 at 7:14am in Headphones (full-size)
- Need help to get headphones - Novice in Head-Fi land.... Last post on 2/19/12 at 1:43am in Headphones (full-size)
- Need help choosing new headphones. Last post on 1/11/12 at 2:49pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Am I missing something? Last post on 10/19/11 at 9:37am in Headphones (full-size)
- 200-300 dollar cans for alternative rock. Last post on 9/15/11 at 11:43am in Headphones (full-size)
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
Last edited: 1/18/16
- Grado Modification OverviewLast edited: 9/27/11
- Headphone ImpedanceLast edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
Background It’s safe to say that Massdrop has played a decent role in both introducing new products to the headphone community while highlighting others through their group-purchase...
Introduction – The original d900 from Syllable made quite a splash when it first arrived on the market. It was one of the very first fully wireless earphones ever produced. Furthermore, it was...
The Fiio E12A Mont Blanc portable headphone amplifier is a great amp for IEM's and earbuds. The sound signature is slightly on the warm side, and presents a much fuller sound and wider...
**Disclaimer: I received the M3 from FiiO in return for my honest review** I have been watching FiiO's product line-up for quite some time. I've played with the X1 DAP owned by a friend and...
At the time this review was written the iBasso D14 Bushmaster DAC/Amplifier was for sale on Penon Audio’s website. Here is a link to iBasso’s product page display, and also a listing on Penon...
Headphone Sightings 2 - Page 715post #10711 of 123122/9/14 at 1:58amSaw an Indian Singaporean with a presumable Fiio X3 ( guessed by the familiar form factor and white rubber case ) paired with a red iem, a UM1 I think
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #10712 of 123122/9/14 at 4:08pmQuote:
I have the M-100s.. Haven't gotten around to getting custom shields yet though.
I agree they are not common here at all. I did randomly cross paths with someone wearing M-80s a few months back, but other than that I don't think I've seen any.post #10713 of 123122/9/14 at 9:10pmpost #10714 of 123122/10/14 at 11:33amHm, I have no idea what these are.
http://msn.foxsports.com/buzzer/story/watch-u-s-luger-kate-hansen-warn-up-with-impressive-dance-moves-021014post #10715 of 123122/10/14 at 12:53pmpost #10716 of 123122/10/14 at 2:10pmQuote:Originally Posted by miceblue
Hm, I have no idea what these are.
I think they are Skullcandy Mix Masters, she is just wearing them wrong.
Edited by Ginron - 2/10/14 at 5:04pmpost #10717 of 123122/10/14 at 3:11pmpost #10718 of 123122/10/14 at 3:40pmQuote:
Bose is better because it is the best! Circular reasoning strikes again!post #10719 of 123122/10/14 at 3:43pm
The Mix Master actually has a good reputation here on Head-Fi as one of the few respectable Skullcandy models with serious engineering behind it. It's not worth $350, but it's not a bad DJ headphone by any means.post #10720 of 123122/10/14 at 4:48pmQuote:
yeah they are not that bad, but that review, lol.post #10721 of 123122/10/14 at 11:44pm
I was about to disagree with that when I read up to "...better than..." and then when I read the next sentence @.@ it's too good hahahahapost #10722 of 123122/11/14 at 3:59ampost #10723 of 123122/11/14 at 4:20ampost #10724 of 123122/11/14 at 8:17ampost #10725 of 123122/11/14 at 5:47pm
Today i saw someone with a pair of Sony XB700s that where really heavily damaged and had random stickers on them.
I also saw another pair that i didn't recognize, it had a similar cup shape to the NAD HP50 but with a circular silver adjustment slot (like whats on the HE-400, but silver).
looked kinda like this: http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/41YXcrMz-KL._SY300_.jpg
Edited by Ginron - 2/11/14 at 5:52pm
- Headphone Sightings 2
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Grado Modification Overview
- › Sennheiser IE800 IEM's 2 seconds ago
- › Transform your Journey - Sennheiser PXC 550 Wireless headphones... 1 minute ago
- › The iBasso DX50 Thread - Latest firmware: 1.9.4 - January 24, 2016 1 minute ago
- › CanJam London 2016 (August 13-14, 2016) 1 minute ago
- › Best Smartphone for audiophile 1 minute ago
- › ONKYO DP-X1 | Dual Sabre Dacs | Balanced | Sabre BTL Amp | MQA |... 2 minutes ago
- › Upgrade over HD555 – something else/need change 2 minutes ago
- › If you still love Etymotic ER4, this is the thread for you... 2 minutes ago
- › Flare Audio R2PRO Kickstarter campaign 3 minutes ago
- › Rising cost of "audiophile" equipment and importance of bias/blind... 3 minutes ago
- › AKG K7XX by Aornic
- › SYLLABLE D900S Mini Wireless Bluetooth Earphone Waterproof... by ryanjsoo
- › FiiO E12A Mont Blanc Portable Headphone Amplifier for IEM Special... by Tayyab Pirzada
- › FiiO M3 - Digital Portable Music Player by Levistras
- › iBasso Audio D14 "Bushmaster" by Hisoundfi
- › XDuoo X3 DSD 24Bit / 192KHz CS4398 Chip Lossless Music Player by David Thomson
- › Audio-Technica ATH-A900LTD by Heepaholic
- › Sennheiser HD 800 Headphones by Jeremypsp
- › Fidue A91 Sirius by twister6
- › LZ-A2S by peter123
- › Flawless Album Suggestions
- › The Audiophile Scene in a Third World Country...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide:...
- › Chord Mojo FAQ
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear
- › All about iPod Touch 6G as digital transport
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...