- 1,218 Posts. Joined 8/2012
- Location: Singapore
- Select All Posts By This User
Recent Images In This Thread
- productAudio Technica L3000tagged by System, 5/11/11
- productBose Companion 2 Series II multimedia speaker systemtagged by System, 8/29/11
- brandGerman Maestrotagged by AmberOzL, 7/24/13
- brandGradotagged by System, 8/22/10
- productGrado SR80i Headphonestagged by System, 7/30/10
- categoryHeadphonestagged by System, 6/14/10
- categoryIn Eartagged by System, 3/29/11
- productKoss PortaPro Headphones with Casetagged by System, 2/25/11
- categoryOver Eartagged by System, 2/10/11
- productShure SRH 940tagged by System, 11/7/11More
- brandV MODAtagged by System, 9/1/12
Related Forum Threads
- Which Grado? Last post on 4/30/11 at 7:14am in Headphones (full-size)
- Need help to get headphones - Novice in Head-Fi land.... Last post on 2/19/12 at 1:43am in Headphones (full-size)
- Need help choosing new headphones. Last post on 1/11/12 at 2:49pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Am I missing something? Last post on 10/19/11 at 9:37am in Headphones (full-size)
- 200-300 dollar cans for alternative rock. Last post on 9/15/11 at 11:43am in Headphones (full-size)
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
Last edited: 1/18/16
- Grado Modification OverviewLast edited: 9/21/16
- Headphone ImpedanceLast edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
This will be a short review as there are a few other reviews that go into great depth listing all of the specs. I mainly joined this tour to basically get another chance at the X7 and try the amp...
It beats my old Marantz HD-DAC1 in every way. Clarity, smooth, details... my HD650 seems not able to show its full potential. I assume, K812 or T1 will be better match. My K1000 shows new life...
About me: [[SPOILER]] Preamble:Looking down at the vast landscape of Head-Fi and audio technology in general, I have noticed quite a few things over the past two years. Firstly, the crazy products,...
Introduction – It can be hard to find a rational reason to purchase a set of bookshelf speakers when there are so many fantastic computer out there that offer more features and similar sound...
Gear references Favourite: D2000 (balanced with sub-bass and upper-midrange emphasis) Neutrality: SRH940 (though with a slight treble emphasis) IEM reference: Aurisonics...
Headphone Sightings 2 - Page 715post #10711 of 123302/9/14 at 1:58amSaw an Indian Singaporean with a presumable Fiio X3 ( guessed by the familiar form factor and white rubber case ) paired with a red iem, a UM1 I think
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #10712 of 123302/9/14 at 4:08pmQuote:
I have the M-100s.. Haven't gotten around to getting custom shields yet though.
I agree they are not common here at all. I did randomly cross paths with someone wearing M-80s a few months back, but other than that I don't think I've seen any.post #10713 of 123302/9/14 at 9:10pmpost #10714 of 123302/10/14 at 11:33amHm, I have no idea what these are.
http://msn.foxsports.com/buzzer/story/watch-u-s-luger-kate-hansen-warn-up-with-impressive-dance-moves-021014post #10715 of 123302/10/14 at 12:53pmpost #10716 of 123302/10/14 at 2:10pmQuote:Originally Posted by miceblue
Hm, I have no idea what these are.
I think they are Skullcandy Mix Masters, she is just wearing them wrong.
Edited by Ginron - 2/10/14 at 5:04pmpost #10717 of 123302/10/14 at 3:11pmpost #10718 of 123302/10/14 at 3:40pmQuote:
Bose is better because it is the best! Circular reasoning strikes again!post #10719 of 123302/10/14 at 3:43pm
The Mix Master actually has a good reputation here on Head-Fi as one of the few respectable Skullcandy models with serious engineering behind it. It's not worth $350, but it's not a bad DJ headphone by any means.post #10720 of 123302/10/14 at 4:48pmQuote:
yeah they are not that bad, but that review, lol.post #10721 of 123302/10/14 at 11:44pm
I was about to disagree with that when I read up to "...better than..." and then when I read the next sentence @.@ it's too good hahahahapost #10722 of 123302/11/14 at 3:59ampost #10723 of 123302/11/14 at 4:20ampost #10724 of 123302/11/14 at 8:17ampost #10725 of 123302/11/14 at 5:47pm
Today i saw someone with a pair of Sony XB700s that where really heavily damaged and had random stickers on them.
I also saw another pair that i didn't recognize, it had a similar cup shape to the NAD HP50 but with a circular silver adjustment slot (like whats on the HE-400, but silver).
looked kinda like this: http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/41YXcrMz-KL._SY300_.jpg
Edited by Ginron - 2/11/14 at 5:52pm
- Headphone Sightings 2
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Grado Modification Overview
- › ifI iCan Pro - Impressions & Discussion 2 minutes ago
- › LH Labs Geek Out v2 Discussion Thread 2 minutes ago
- › Audio Technica ATH-M40x: The Little Brother that Could 3 minutes ago
- › Oriolus Hybrid IEM 5 minutes ago
- › Earbuds Round-Up 6 minutes ago
- › Sennheiser HD 600 Impressions Thread 8 minutes ago
- › Audeze iSINE 10 & iSINE 20: Audeze releases two new IEM planar... 8 minutes ago
- › Alpha & Delta D2 Impressions 8 minutes ago
- › NEW! SONY NW-A30 SERIES 9 minutes ago
- › Sennheiser HD650 Impressions Thread 9 minutes ago
- › FiiO AM2 - Medium Power Amplifier Module for X7 by howdy
- › DiDiT DAC212 by Runningwater
- › Soundaware Esther by FUYU
- › Edifier R1700BT Bluetooth Bookshelf Speakers - Active Near-field... by ryanjsoo
- › AAW A3H Pro Custom In-Ear Monitor by crinacle
- › Cyberdrive Seiun Player JR2 by ExpatinJapan
- › Brainwavz Krudul Duo Earphone Storage Management System Hanger by B9Scrambler
- › Gigaset Earphones by B9Scrambler
- › OPPO HA-2 by ryanjsoo
- › TFZ Series 1 by Hisoundfi
- › Flawless Album Suggestions
- › The Audiophile Scene in a Third World Country...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide:...
- › Chord Mojo FAQ
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear
- › All about iPod Touch 6G as digital transport
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...