- 1,195 Posts. Joined 8/2012
- Location: Singapore
- Select All Posts By This User
Recent Images In This Thread
- productAudio Technica L3000tagged by System, 5/11/11
- productBose Companion 2 Series II multimedia speaker systemtagged by System, 8/29/11
- brandGerman Maestrotagged by AmberOzL, 7/24/13
- brandGradotagged by System, 8/22/10
- productGrado SR80i Headphonestagged by System, 7/30/10
- categoryHeadphonestagged by System, 6/14/10
- categoryIn Eartagged by System, 3/29/11
- productKoss PortaPro Headphones with Casetagged by System, 2/25/11
- categoryOver Eartagged by System, 2/10/11
- productShure SRH 940tagged by System, 11/7/11More
- brandV MODAtagged by System, 9/1/12
Related Forum Threads
- Which Grado? Last post on 4/30/11 at 7:14am in Headphones (full-size)
- Need help to get headphones - Novice in Head-Fi land.... Last post on 2/19/12 at 1:43am in Headphones (full-size)
- Need help choosing new headphones. Last post on 1/11/12 at 2:49pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Am I missing something? Last post on 10/19/11 at 9:37am in Headphones (full-size)
- 200-300 dollar cans for alternative rock. Last post on 9/15/11 at 11:43am in Headphones (full-size)
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
Last edited: 1/18/16
- Grado Modification OverviewLast edited: 9/27/11
- Headphone ImpedanceLast edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
For larger views of any of the photos (1200 x 800) - please click on the individual imagesINTRODUCTIONFirstly I want to shout out to Mark (Head-Fier d marc0) for working with Ken Ball from...
Here is my short review of the HOOKA headphone hanger. Thank you to Pandora from Brainwavz for providing me with the product. This very cool headphone hanger came in a nice, small sized...
The Emotiva DC-1 Stealth DAC is frankly, an incredible value. The only other products I can think of that offers such a complete and capable skill set for such a low cost are the Koss KSC75,...
This is a very comfortable headphone (not ideally so, but close enough) and once you get used to the clap force, you barely notice it's on. The sound quality is amazing. I have compared this...
First of all, thank you to @ejong7 for arranging for me to be included in this review tour. I am in no way affiliated with Obravo or any retailer. I am head-fi hobbyist and music lover...
Headphone Sightings 2 - Page 715post #10711 of 123112/9/14 at 1:58amSaw an Indian Singaporean with a presumable Fiio X3 ( guessed by the familiar form factor and white rubber case ) paired with a red iem, a UM1 I think
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #10712 of 123112/9/14 at 4:08pmQuote:
I have the M-100s.. Haven't gotten around to getting custom shields yet though.
I agree they are not common here at all. I did randomly cross paths with someone wearing M-80s a few months back, but other than that I don't think I've seen any.post #10713 of 123112/9/14 at 9:10pmpost #10714 of 123112/10/14 at 11:33amHm, I have no idea what these are.
http://msn.foxsports.com/buzzer/story/watch-u-s-luger-kate-hansen-warn-up-with-impressive-dance-moves-021014post #10715 of 123112/10/14 at 12:53pmpost #10716 of 123112/10/14 at 2:10pmQuote:Originally Posted by miceblue
Hm, I have no idea what these are.
I think they are Skullcandy Mix Masters, she is just wearing them wrong.
Edited by Ginron - 2/10/14 at 5:04pmpost #10717 of 123112/10/14 at 3:11pmpost #10718 of 123112/10/14 at 3:40pmQuote:
Bose is better because it is the best! Circular reasoning strikes again!post #10719 of 123112/10/14 at 3:43pm
The Mix Master actually has a good reputation here on Head-Fi as one of the few respectable Skullcandy models with serious engineering behind it. It's not worth $350, but it's not a bad DJ headphone by any means.post #10720 of 123112/10/14 at 4:48pmQuote:
yeah they are not that bad, but that review, lol.post #10721 of 123112/10/14 at 11:44pm
I was about to disagree with that when I read up to "...better than..." and then when I read the next sentence @.@ it's too good hahahahapost #10722 of 123112/11/14 at 3:59ampost #10723 of 123112/11/14 at 4:20ampost #10724 of 123112/11/14 at 8:17ampost #10725 of 123112/11/14 at 5:47pm
Today i saw someone with a pair of Sony XB700s that where really heavily damaged and had random stickers on them.
I also saw another pair that i didn't recognize, it had a similar cup shape to the NAD HP50 but with a circular silver adjustment slot (like whats on the HE-400, but silver).
looked kinda like this: http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/41YXcrMz-KL._SY300_.jpg
Edited by Ginron - 2/11/14 at 5:52pm
- Headphone Sightings 2
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Grado Modification Overview
- › Chord DAVE HD audio lock failure on optical above 48Khz? 43 seconds ago
- › TIDAL is coming to Astell&Kern players! 1 minute ago
- › Objectivists board room 1 minute ago
- › Official Head-Fi Houston Fourth-of-July Weekend Meet: Saturday -... 1 minute ago
- › Review: RIVA Turbo X High Performance Premium Mobile Bluetooth... 1 minute ago
- › Best Smartphone for audiophile 2 minutes ago
- › Focal Elear and Utopia Launch (With Impressions) - Head-Fi TV 3 minutes ago
- › Audeze SINE Series 3 minutes ago
- › Earbuds Round-Up (Update: April 17th, 2016) 4 minutes ago
- › 1964 Ears Adel IEMs 4 minutes ago
- › Campfire Audio Lyra by Brooko
- › Brainwavz Hooka by DynamikeB
- › Emotiva Stealth DC-1 | Balanced 24/192 Fully Differential DAC by JoeDoe
- › Sennheiser PX 100-II Supra-Aural Mini Headphones - Black by MorrisL
- › oBravo ERIB-2a by Krisman
- › HiFiMAN RE-400 by achelgeson
- › Meze 99 Classics by Mshenay
- › SHOZY Zero IEM by C.C.S.
- › Effect Audio Leonidas by MikePortnoy
- › Brainwavz BLU-200 by DynamikeB
- › Flawless Album Suggestions
- › The Audiophile Scene in a Third World Country...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide:...
- › Chord Mojo FAQ
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear
- › All about iPod Touch 6G as digital transport
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...