- 1,301 Posts. Joined 8/2012
- Location: Singapore
- Select All Posts By This User
Recent Images In This Thread
- productAudio Technica L3000tagged by System, 5/11/11
- productBose Companion 2 Series II multimedia speaker systemtagged by System, 8/29/11
- brandGerman Maestrotagged by AmberOzL, 7/24/13
- brandGradotagged by System, 8/22/10
- productGrado SR80i Headphonestagged by System, 7/30/10
- categoryHeadphonestagged by System, 6/14/10
- categoryIn Eartagged by System, 3/29/11
- productKoss PortaPro Headphones with Casetagged by System, 2/25/11
- categoryOver Eartagged by System, 2/10/11
- productShure SRH 940tagged by System, 11/7/11More
- brandV MODAtagged by System, 9/1/12
Related Forum Threads
- Which Grado? Last post on 4/30/11 at 7:14am in Headphones (full-size)
- Need help to get headphones - Novice in Head-Fi land.... Last post on 2/19/12 at 1:43am in Headphones (full-size)
- Need help choosing new headphones. Last post on 1/11/12 at 2:49pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Am I missing something? Last post on 10/19/11 at 9:37am in Headphones (full-size)
- 200-300 dollar cans for alternative rock. Last post on 9/15/11 at 11:43am in Headphones (full-size)
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
Last edited: 2/13/17
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)Last edited: 11/28/16
- Grado Modification OverviewLast edited: 12/30/16
- Headphone ImpedanceLast edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
These headphones are well known for its low price and quality. I think they should be called shockers because when you look at them its one thing but when you listen to them suddenly they change to...
Final chose me to review the F7200 (review here) and the F4100 ($280) and provided samples free of charge. I have spent several days listening to the F4100, and I believe I can give an...
Lately, it seems that I’ve found myself more and more frequently using high power requirement cans on the go. The downside with that is that my phone & likely not even my DAP has enough juice...
My preferred sound signature: A bit bass heavy, forward mids, and neutral treble. Love high detailed and clear sound. *All critical listening is done using a Chord Mojo* In almost every...
Introduction Meze 99 Neo – The new classic headphone from Meze. Meze 99 Neo is the new headphone, or rather a headphone with a twist from the Romanian headphone producer Meze....
Headphone Sightings 2 - Page 715post #10711 of 123892/9/14 at 1:58amSaw an Indian Singaporean with a presumable Fiio X3 ( guessed by the familiar form factor and white rubber case ) paired with a red iem, a UM1 I think
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #10712 of 123892/9/14 at 4:08pmQuote:
I have the M-100s.. Haven't gotten around to getting custom shields yet though.
I agree they are not common here at all. I did randomly cross paths with someone wearing M-80s a few months back, but other than that I don't think I've seen any.post #10713 of 123892/9/14 at 9:10pmpost #10714 of 123892/10/14 at 11:33ampost #10715 of 123892/10/14 at 12:53pmpost #10716 of 123892/10/14 at 2:10pmQuote:Originally Posted by miceblue
Hm, I have no idea what these are.
I think they are Skullcandy Mix Masters, she is just wearing them wrong.
Edited by Ginron - 2/10/14 at 5:04pmpost #10717 of 123892/10/14 at 3:11pmpost #10718 of 123892/10/14 at 3:40pmQuote:
Bose is better because it is the best! Circular reasoning strikes again!post #10719 of 123892/10/14 at 3:43pm
The Mix Master actually has a good reputation here on Head-Fi as one of the few respectable Skullcandy models with serious engineering behind it. It's not worth $350, but it's not a bad DJ headphone by any means.post #10720 of 123892/10/14 at 4:48pmQuote:
yeah they are not that bad, but that review, lol.post #10721 of 123892/10/14 at 11:44pm
I was about to disagree with that when I read up to "...better than..." and then when I read the next sentence @.@ it's too good hahahahapost #10722 of 123892/11/14 at 3:59ampost #10723 of 123892/11/14 at 4:20ampost #10724 of 123892/11/14 at 8:17ampost #10725 of 123892/11/14 at 5:47pm
Today i saw someone with a pair of Sony XB700s that where really heavily damaged and had random stickers on them.
I also saw another pair that i didn't recognize, it had a similar cup shape to the NAD HP50 but with a circular silver adjustment slot (like whats on the HE-400, but silver).
looked kinda like this: http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/41YXcrMz-KL._SY300_.jpg
Edited by Ginron - 2/11/14 at 5:52pm
- Headphone Sightings 2
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Phonak Audeo (PFE) Thread 42 seconds ago
- › HifiMAN HE-6 Planar Magnetic Headphone 48 seconds ago
- › IC-Grado GS1000i 3 minutes ago
- › REVIEW: Comparison of 5 High End Digital Music Servers - Aurender... 3 minutes ago
- › Fostex TH900 Impressions & Discussion Thread 3 minutes ago
- › Sennheiser HD650 Impressions Thread 3 minutes ago
- › What a long, strange trip it's been -- (Robert Hunter) 3 minutes ago
- › Magaosi K3 PRO impressions and discussions thread. 4 minutes ago
- › VModa Zn vs Forza for running durability 5 minutes ago
- › Westone W80 6 minutes ago
- › Koss PortaPro - Headphones ( semi-open ) by krenky
- › Final F4100 by jwbrent
- › Audio-Technica AT-PHA100 by Army-Firedawg
- › Noble Audio Katana by EZE99
- › Meze 99 Neo by Dobrescu George
- › AKG K 550 by Mink
- › Denon AH-MM400 Music Maniac Over-Ear Headphones by krenky
- › Edifier K180 by Redcarmoose
- › Mrobo C5 2.0 by crabdog
- › FiiO X5 3rd gen Premium Hi-Res DAP by ObjectVoice
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Travel Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (CanJams)
- › FiiO X3II DAP firmwares with custom themes
- › Flawless Album Suggestions
- › The Audiophile Scene in a Third World Country...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide:...
- › Chord Mojo FAQ
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear