Head-Fi.org › Forums › Equipment Forums › Headphones (full-size) › Headphone Sightings 2
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Headphone Sightings 2 - Page 699

post #10471 of 11688
Quote:
Originally Posted by lookingforIEMs View Post
 

This might be a bit overdue. The pictures were taken over a month ago at Terminal 1, Changi Airport, Singapore. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

AHHHH :eek:

 

The Fidelio X1!!! It's an f'in dream!!!

X1 + E09K + E17 = Endgame!!!

 

My envy is bursting through the roof right now...Great find! ;)

post #10472 of 11688
Haha thanks guys. There was actually another shop in terminal 1, where I was but it was pretty much the same so I didn't take any pics.i actually wanted to demo the x1 but I currently only have an iPhone 4 as a source, tho I'm looking forward to getting an amp/dac after my CIEM arrives. Btw If any of u come to SG, do visit plaza singapura and the Adelphi. Your eyes just might pop.

In other news, A FREAKIN CIEM ON THE BUS TODAY!!!!! It had a black faceplate and was using the standard braided CIEM cable.
post #10473 of 11688
Quote:
Originally Posted by lookingforIEMs View Post

Haha thanks guys. There was actually another shop in terminal 1, where I was but it was pretty much the same so I didn't take any pics.i actually wanted to demo the x1 but I currently only have an iPhone 4 as a source, tho I'm looking forward to getting an amp/dac after my CIEM arrives. Btw If any of u come to SG, do visit plaza singapura and the Adelphi. Your eyes just might pop.

In other news, A FREAKIN CIEM ON THE BUS TODAY!!!!! It had a black faceplate and was using the standard braided CIEM cable.

Check out the new iCan nano at Stereo xD They seem awesome for IEM xD 

 

The iPhone will drive the X1 fine. Just need to push the volume a lil I guess. 20/60 at high gain with my E07K 

post #10474 of 11688
So...Interesting (not really) story... Was walking through the hallways, went to the bathroom and noticed an Asian dude had HD 429's around his neck...I was like. Whoa. AN ASIAN? Jk. But seriously all that's in my school are the new Beats and TONS AND TONS of those Samsung stock buds. Like. EVERYWHERE.

But on with it, turns out that Asian was actually an exchange student.

AND I joined jazz band second semester (was VERY lucky to get the 4th trumpet spot).

Anyway, turns out that exchange student is also a trumpet player and IS IN JAZZ BAND! That's why he had semi decent headphones probably.

So ya, I had told him "Nice headphones" in the bathroom, now I see him every other day in first block.
post #10475 of 11688

Can we please start putting images replies in spoilers?

post #10476 of 11688

BilsonChang007,

 

I would buy headphones from you :)

 

Finding decent headphones in Brunei without horribly inflated price is a PITA... That's why I order from Head-Direct.


Edited by cheekhiong - 1/12/14 at 8:03am
post #10477 of 11688
Anyone willing to sell a decently conditioned E07K to me? Approx. maybe $50?
post #10478 of 11688
Quote:
Originally Posted by ibob4tacoz View Post

Anyone willing to sell a decently conditioned E07K to me? Approx. maybe $50?

Just a suggestion, but maybe go for the Pyle PHE7AB? Its about $60 and the consensus seems to be that it's just a rebranded fiio.
post #10479 of 11688
Quote:
Originally Posted by asdfvtn View Post


Just a suggestion, but maybe go for the Pyle PHE7AB? Its about $60 and the consensus seems to be that it's just a rebranded fiio.

Hmmm... Thanks for the suggestion, but do it still have the same build quality, soound sig., features, etc.? Sorry if I''m asking too much.

post #10480 of 11688
Quote:
Originally Posted by miceblue View Post

If you're going to quote someone who posted a whole bunch of full-sized photos, you should at least put them in a spoiler. XD

Anywho, the T5p is labeled as an "audiophile" headphone? It sounds okay but nowhere even near "audiophile" in my opinion. The bass was fat and loose-sounding, the treble harsh, and the midrange a bit shouty, which is good for vocal monitoring like the Sony MDR-7506, which is 5 times cheaper.

.......holy schiit, never mind. The T5p is freaking $1000+????? That's 10 times the price of the MDR-7506.
Super sad face...

From: http://www.innerfidelity.com/images/BeyerdynamicT5p.pdf


I guess the [in]famous Tesla drivers don't do it justice. :/

While demoing the T5P I was largely unimpressed. I found the DT880's to be miles ahead. The bass seemed nonexistant and responded horribly with EQ. All the demo's were done with a Fiio X3.

post #10481 of 11688

Saw a man on the train with a SR60i or an SR80i, not sure which.

post #10482 of 11688
Quote:
Originally Posted by cheekhiong View Post
 

BilsonChang007,

 

I would buy headphones from you :)

 

Finding decent headphones in Brunei without horribly inflated price is a PITA... That's why I order from Head-Direct.

 

Tell me you're from Brunei, and it will chase all the Monday blues away xD 

Quote:
Originally Posted by wolfetan44 View Post
 

Saw a man on the train with a SR60i or an SR80i, not sure which.

Do did he blast the volume? @.@  At least, I am not the only one in the world using Grado in public xD [Did it once only]

post #10483 of 11688
Quote:
Originally Posted by BillsonChang007 View Post

Tell me you're from Brunei, and it will chase all the Monday blues away xD 
Do did he blast the volume? @.@  At least, I am not the only one in the world using Grado in public xD [Did it once only]

Yup from Brunei smily_headphones1.gif
post #10484 of 11688

I work at events and was security at a ramp where the buses come and unload/load the players before and after the game ( I was working at a NBA game) Very sad to say every single player that was wearing headphones were actually wearing beats.  This isn't so the public can see and think "oh wow those really tall famous guys wear beats -- I should too"  This was a a private garage with only 5-6 other non-team members all of whom were employees.  

post #10485 of 11688
Quote:
Originally Posted by linglingjr View Post
 

I work at events and was security at a ramp where the buses come and unload/load the players before and after the game ( I was working at a NBA game) Very sad to say every single player that was wearing headphones were actually wearing beats.  This isn't so the public can see and think "oh wow those really tall famous guys wear beats -- I should too"  This was a a private garage with only 5-6 other non-team members all of whom were employees.  

 

You should have made a quick comment as they were passing by. Just be like, "Ever thought of Sennheiser headphones?" and then as they turn around, look away. Just plant the thought into their heads...unless they were playing the music too loudly to hear you.

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Headphones (full-size)
Head-Fi.org › Forums › Equipment Forums › Headphones (full-size) › Headphone Sightings 2