- 5,849 Posts. Joined 7/2012
- Location: Bandar Seri Begawan, Brunei
- Select All Posts By This User
Recent Images In This Thread
- productAudio Technica L3000tagged by System, 5/11/11
- productBose Companion 2 Series II multimedia speaker systemtagged by System, 8/29/11
- brandGerman Maestrotagged by AmberOzL, 7/24/13
- brandGradotagged by System, 8/22/10
- productGrado SR80i Headphonestagged by System, 7/30/10
- categoryHeadphonestagged by System, 6/14/10
- categoryIn Eartagged by System, 3/29/11
- productKoss PortaPro Headphones with Casetagged by System, 2/25/11
- categoryOver Eartagged by System, 2/10/11
- productShure SRH 940tagged by System, 11/7/11More
- brandV MODAtagged by System, 9/1/12
Related Forum Threads
- Which Grado? Last post on 4/30/11 at 7:14am in Headphones (full-size)
- Need help to get headphones - Novice in Head-Fi land.... Last post on 2/19/12 at 1:43am in Headphones (full-size)
- Need help choosing new headphones. Last post on 1/11/12 at 2:49pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Am I missing something? Last post on 10/19/11 at 9:37am in Headphones (full-size)
- 200-300 dollar cans for alternative rock. Last post on 9/15/11 at 11:43am in Headphones (full-size)
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
Last edited: 1/18/16
- Grado Modification OverviewLast edited: 9/27/11
- Headphone ImpedanceLast edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
REVIEW: ifi Pro iCan Equipment used: Headphones: Sennheiser HD800S, Hifiman Edition X, Hifiman HE-560, AKG K7XX, Audeze LCD-2f, Sennheiser Momentum, HD-650, Oppo PM-2, PM-3, Aurisonics ASG...
Thank-you to Pandora of Brainwavz for supplying the Omega for review. Brainwavz has been around for a while now and this isn't my first encounter with one of their products. In 2011 I...
I picked this up second hand on ebay, more out of curiosity than anything. I'm just getting into listening with headphones and one of my amps doesn't have a headphone socket, so this seemed like as...
I have owned the Darkvoice 336SE for a while now, and consider myself a discerning listener/audiophile. My listening setup consists of two KRK RP-5 studio reference monitors, and a KRK RP-10S, and...
Preamble: At HiFime, all started with the production of the Tripath TK2050 speaker amplification chip. Nowadays they are mostly known for their portable DACs that use valuable...
Headphone Sightings 2 - Page 694post #10396 of 1231112/16/13 at 9:31pmBut the thing is, I have yet to see any audio store in Paris and Lyon. Yet there's so many great headphones!
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #10397 of 1231112/16/13 at 9:36pmQuote:
So that implies you're in France right now. That's pretty neat.
Speaking of sightings, I saw a pair of Beyers (Dt250 maybe) on a student's head as I went home from school, as well as a Sennheiser HD202 on another.post #10398 of 1231112/17/13 at 1:33am
some kid with a green AKG Q701 on his head. On the tram. On a smartphone. No ****s given.
other everyday sightings tend to include: Beats family, Bose, various cheap Sony's. Some other AKG's, the low end DJ one.
Edited by Blinxat - 12/17/13 at 1:37ampost #10399 of 1231112/17/13 at 7:14amQuote:
Then You haven't seen the audio-technica store near the pyramid square (I think thats what it is called). The place is great, and you can buy most of their mid/hi-fi stuff, such as the ad series, ws series, and pro seriespost #10400 of 1231112/17/13 at 9:08am
Seems like the young females of Oslo, Norway, is making fashion out of the B&W p3 and p5 these days.. Lots of them on top of thick blond hair... :)
Edited by Bagobones - 12/17/13 at 9:14ampost #10401 of 1231112/17/13 at 5:01pmpost #10402 of 1231112/17/13 at 5:36pmQuote:Originally Posted by Leon Dota
Hey, so has anyone seen these around?
It's kinda neat, but mostly depressing. This is a Best Buy Express in my college campus's main student center. It's convenient, but all they sell as far as headphones go are cheap Sonys, JVC's, an assortment of crappy Skullcandies, and the whole bottom shelf is Beats. So lame.
One-stop ****-shoppost #10403 of 1231112/18/13 at 8:02pmpost #10404 of 1231112/18/13 at 10:15pmpost #10405 of 1231112/18/13 at 10:20pmpost #10406 of 1231112/19/13 at 3:35amQuote:
Nice sighting. I read that they actually sound decent for what they are.post #10407 of 1231112/19/13 at 11:20pm
I see ATH-M50's everywhere around here. I wonder how many of them stumbled on headfi reviews/recommendations for em. B*** dominate however over the public hear second is SkullC's. Still I'm happy to see momentums and other models like the MDR-1R every now and then. It helps that I see the public all of my working day.post #10408 of 1231112/20/13 at 12:57amHey guys I've been in Malaysia for the past few days...... I'll be posting a few pics of headphone store sightings with some pretty sweet HPs later on but for now, a few sightings I didn't take pics of.
An African man on the beach at Shangri La Sabah had parrot ziks around his neck
In The Strange Housekeeper, a korean drama, a female character uses Harman Kardon Soundsticks for her room
Just now I saw yet another CIEM
In the MV of The Weight by Editors, a few members of the band use T50RPs/ Mad Dogs. I don't know which cos I'm not too familiar with the difference between the two
Edited by lookingforIEMs - 12/20/13 at 12:59ampost #10409 of 1231112/20/13 at 4:01am
I don't know if it's considered a sighting, but I spotted some Soundsticks at the corner of my eye as we were visiting a friend's house. I will be visiting it again tomorrow evening for a Christmas party, so I might be able to snap a pic or two.post #10410 of 1231112/20/13 at 3:30pmQuote:
I have one. I'm very happy with it. Good points: solid, flat output with enough power to drive my 220 Ohm DT-770s quite well. Bad points: Lots of noise when it's charging and being used at the same time. 8 hour battery life, overally a nice little unit that does exactly what I need it to do.
- Headphone Sightings 2
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Grado Modification Overview
- › FiiO X7 | DXD | DSD | 384K/64B | ESS9018+ Android + Amp Module... 5 minutes ago
- › Starting Point Systems portable NOS DAC 5 minutes ago
- › Chinese / Asian Brand Info Thread (Headphones, IEMs, Amps, DACs) 6 minutes ago
- › XMOS XU208 USB BRIDGES - THE LATEST GEN HAS ARRIVED! 6 minutes ago
- › Audeze LCD-4 7 minutes ago
- › I did my own listening test...four formats...did I hear a difference? 8 minutes ago
- › Doodlebug - USB Isolator 8 minutes ago
- › Laconic Lab Night Blues Mini 220V 9 minutes ago
- › Luxury and Precision - Crowdfunding Promotion on the L3 Digital... 12 minutes ago
- › Tidal Wasapi Exclusive mode issue Chrome 13 minutes ago
- › iFi Pro iCAN by Koolpep
- › Brainwavz Omega In Ear Earbuds Noise Isolating Earphones Remote... by Deviltooth
- › Bravo Audio Ocean by Varley58
- › Darkvoice 336SE by Shasari
- › HiFime SPDIF Optical 9018 DAC by HiFiChris
- › Dunu TITAN 1 — titanium-coated diaphragm earphones by harry501501
- › TFZ Series 1 by TwinACStacks
- › NuForce HEM4 Reference Class Hi-Res In-Ear Headphones with Dual... by Jackpot77
- › SHOZY Zero IEM by TwinACStacks
- › Fostex TH-X00 Massdrop exclusive by bestula
- › Flawless Album Suggestions
- › The Audiophile Scene in a Third World Country...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide:...
- › Chord Mojo FAQ
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear
- › All about iPod Touch 6G as digital transport
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...