- 5,847 Posts. Joined 7/2012
- Location: Bandar Seri Begawan, Brunei
- Select All Posts By This User
Recent Images In This Thread
- productAudio Technica L3000tagged by System, 5/11/11
- productBose Companion 2 Series II multimedia speaker systemtagged by System, 8/29/11
- brandGerman Maestrotagged by AmberOzL, 7/24/13
- brandGradotagged by System, 8/22/10
- productGrado SR80i Headphonestagged by System, 7/30/10
- categoryHeadphonestagged by System, 6/14/10
- categoryIn Eartagged by System, 3/29/11
- productKoss PortaPro Headphones with Casetagged by System, 2/25/11
- categoryOver Eartagged by System, 2/10/11
- productShure SRH 940tagged by System, 11/7/11More
- brandV MODAtagged by System, 9/1/12
Related Forum Threads
- Which Grado? Last post on 4/30/11 at 7:14am in Headphones (full-size)
- Need help to get headphones - Novice in Head-Fi land.... Last post on 2/19/12 at 1:43am in Headphones (full-size)
- Need help choosing new headphones. Last post on 1/11/12 at 2:49pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Am I missing something? Last post on 10/19/11 at 9:37am in Headphones (full-size)
- 200-300 dollar cans for alternative rock. Last post on 9/15/11 at 11:43am in Headphones (full-size)
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
Last edited: 8/6/15
- Grado Modification OverviewLast edited: 9/27/11
- Headphone ImpedanceLast edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
About Me I am in my fifties and have loved music and music equipment all my life. From about 8 years old, I had my first exposure to my mother’s reel to reel tape recorder. A few years later, I...
Introduction: I was asked by Brainwavz’/GPGSHK’s Pandora whether I was interested in reviewing their latest Brainwavz product, the Kidwavz KV100 that was especially designed for kids, so I...
At the time of the review, the Brainwavz Jive earphone was was on sale at Amazon’s website for $25.00 USD. Here is a link to Their listing of the...
You got a budget? You want Bluetooth Earphones? Buy the Qy7. Simple. Done. Easy. There is a little more to it though. Important features is the V4.1 Bluetooth connection, this...
What is Cozoy Aegis?: Did you remember Cozoy Astrapi DAC/AMP? Well this is the brother of it Aegis (right) Aegis (left) and Astrapi (right) Cozoy Aegis is a...
Headphone Sightings 2 - Page 694post #10396 of 1218212/16/13 at 9:31pmBut the thing is, I have yet to see any audio store in Paris and Lyon. Yet there's so many great headphones!
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #10397 of 1218212/16/13 at 9:36pmQuote:
So that implies you're in France right now. That's pretty neat.
Speaking of sightings, I saw a pair of Beyers (Dt250 maybe) on a student's head as I went home from school, as well as a Sennheiser HD202 on another.post #10398 of 1218212/17/13 at 1:33am
some kid with a green AKG Q701 on his head. On the tram. On a smartphone. No ****s given.
other everyday sightings tend to include: Beats family, Bose, various cheap Sony's. Some other AKG's, the low end DJ one.
Edited by Blinxat - 12/17/13 at 1:37ampost #10399 of 1218212/17/13 at 7:14amQuote:
Then You haven't seen the audio-technica store near the pyramid square (I think thats what it is called). The place is great, and you can buy most of their mid/hi-fi stuff, such as the ad series, ws series, and pro seriespost #10400 of 1218212/17/13 at 9:08am
Seems like the young females of Oslo, Norway, is making fashion out of the B&W p3 and p5 these days.. Lots of them on top of thick blond hair... :)
Edited by Bagobones - 12/17/13 at 9:14ampost #10401 of 1218212/17/13 at 5:01pmpost #10402 of 1218212/17/13 at 5:36pmQuote:Originally Posted by Leon Dota
Hey, so has anyone seen these around?
It's kinda neat, but mostly depressing. This is a Best Buy Express in my college campus's main student center. It's convenient, but all they sell as far as headphones go are cheap Sonys, JVC's, an assortment of crappy Skullcandies, and the whole bottom shelf is Beats. So lame.
One-stop ****-shoppost #10403 of 1218212/18/13 at 8:02pmpost #10404 of 1218212/18/13 at 10:15pmpost #10405 of 1218212/18/13 at 10:20pmpost #10406 of 1218212/19/13 at 3:35amQuote:
Nice sighting. I read that they actually sound decent for what they are.post #10407 of 1218212/19/13 at 11:20pm
I see ATH-M50's everywhere around here. I wonder how many of them stumbled on headfi reviews/recommendations for em. B*** dominate however over the public hear second is SkullC's. Still I'm happy to see momentums and other models like the MDR-1R every now and then. It helps that I see the public all of my working day.post #10408 of 1218212/20/13 at 12:57amHey guys I've been in Malaysia for the past few days...... I'll be posting a few pics of headphone store sightings with some pretty sweet HPs later on but for now, a few sightings I didn't take pics of.
An African man on the beach at Shangri La Sabah had parrot ziks around his neck
In The Strange Housekeeper, a korean drama, a female character uses Harman Kardon Soundsticks for her room
Just now I saw yet another CIEM
In the MV of The Weight by Editors, a few members of the band use T50RPs/ Mad Dogs. I don't know which cos I'm not too familiar with the difference between the two
Edited by lookingforIEMs - 12/20/13 at 12:59ampost #10409 of 1218212/20/13 at 4:01am
I don't know if it's considered a sighting, but I spotted some Soundsticks at the corner of my eye as we were visiting a friend's house. I will be visiting it again tomorrow evening for a Christmas party, so I might be able to snap a pic or two.post #10410 of 1218212/20/13 at 3:30pmQuote:
I have one. I'm very happy with it. Good points: solid, flat output with enough power to drive my 220 Ohm DT-770s quite well. Bad points: Lots of noise when it's charging and being used at the same time. 8 hour battery life, overally a nice little unit that does exactly what I need it to do.
- Headphone Sightings 2
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Grado Modification Overview
- › Music Game IX 19 seconds ago
- › Westone Sweepstakes Presented by Sonic Electronix! 35 seconds ago
- › Three Word Story 52 seconds ago
- › Band Name Game II 1 minute ago
- › New Schiit! Ragnarok and Yggdrasil 1 minute ago
- › Is there anyone has the picture of th500rp‘s Frequency Response 2 minutes ago
- › Grado Fan Club! 5 minutes ago
- › RHA T20? Any alternatives? 6 minutes ago
- › Theft of Orpheus at IFA 2015 6 minutes ago
- › Pictures of Your Portable Rig (part XVI) 6 minutes ago
- › Final Audio Design Heaven VII by AndrewH13
- › Brainwavz Kidwavz KV100 Childrens Bluetooth Volume Limited Headphones by HiFiChris
- › Brainwavz Jive by Hisoundfi
- › Soundpeats Qy7 Mini Lightweight Wireless Stereo Sports/running... by BloodyPenguin
- › Cozoy Aegis Portable 24/192 DAC/Amp by Baycode
- › OPPO HA-2 by ClieOS
- › Westone UM Pro 30 by Voyageur
- › Panasonic RP-HJE120-K In-Ear Earbud Ergo-Fit Headphone (Black) by STRMfrmXMN
- › Inearz IE-P650 6xBA driver CIEM by twister6
- › Creative Aurvana In-Ear3 by Fidelity King
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear
- › All about iPod Touch 6G as digital transport
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2