- 5,920 Posts. Joined 7/2012
- Location: Johore, Malaysia
- Select All Posts By This User
Recent Images In This Thread
- productAudio Technica L3000tagged by System, 5/11/11
- productBose Companion 2 Series II multimedia speaker systemtagged by System, 8/29/11
- brandGerman Maestrotagged by AmberOzL, 7/24/13
- brandGradotagged by System, 8/22/10
- productGrado SR80i Headphonestagged by System, 7/30/10
- categoryHeadphonestagged by System, 6/14/10
- categoryIn Eartagged by System, 3/29/11
- productKoss PortaPro Headphones with Casetagged by System, 2/25/11
- categoryOver Eartagged by System, 2/10/11
- productShure SRH 940tagged by System, 11/7/11More
- brandV MODAtagged by System, 9/1/12
Related Forum Threads
- Which Grado? Last post on 4/30/11 at 7:14am in Headphones (full-size)
- Need help to get headphones - Novice in Head-Fi land.... Last post on 2/19/12 at 1:43am in Headphones (full-size)
- Need help choosing new headphones. Last post on 1/11/12 at 2:49pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Am I missing something? Last post on 10/19/11 at 9:37am in Headphones (full-size)
- 200-300 dollar cans for alternative rock. Last post on 9/15/11 at 11:43am in Headphones (full-size)
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
Last edited: 2/13/17
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)Last edited: 11/28/16
- Grado Modification OverviewLast edited: 12/30/16
- Headphone ImpedanceLast edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
Introduction Reviewer Introduction Product Introduction Technical Specifications Sound Quality Signature Overview Sound...
So I got the chance to try out the Aune M1S, and to my Surprise it was way more than I had anticipated or expected. My first impressions was an absolute shock! This thing punches way above it...
Greetings Head-fi! Today we are going to be taking a look at the Paco, a compact, attractive, and smartly priced earphone in Fischer Audio's Totem series of products. Fischer Audio isn't new to the...
Overview I purchased these when they first came out during Black Friday in 2016, when they were on sale for $100 CAD. Until these I had mostly spent all of my money on IEMs since they're a lot...
INTRODUCTION Pioneer really surprised me with the new release of the DJ HRM-6 Professional Studio Monitor Headphones. I've recently tried out seven headphones that are considered high end and...
Headphone Sightings 2 - Page 694post #10396 of 1238612/16/13 at 9:31pmBut the thing is, I have yet to see any audio store in Paris and Lyon. Yet there's so many great headphones!
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #10397 of 1238612/16/13 at 9:36pmQuote:
So that implies you're in France right now. That's pretty neat.
Speaking of sightings, I saw a pair of Beyers (Dt250 maybe) on a student's head as I went home from school, as well as a Sennheiser HD202 on another.post #10398 of 1238612/17/13 at 1:33am
some kid with a green AKG Q701 on his head. On the tram. On a smartphone. No ****s given.
other everyday sightings tend to include: Beats family, Bose, various cheap Sony's. Some other AKG's, the low end DJ one.
Edited by Blinxat - 12/17/13 at 1:37ampost #10399 of 1238612/17/13 at 7:14amQuote:
Then You haven't seen the audio-technica store near the pyramid square (I think thats what it is called). The place is great, and you can buy most of their mid/hi-fi stuff, such as the ad series, ws series, and pro seriespost #10400 of 1238612/17/13 at 9:08am
Seems like the young females of Oslo, Norway, is making fashion out of the B&W p3 and p5 these days.. Lots of them on top of thick blond hair... :)
Edited by Bagobones - 12/17/13 at 9:14ampost #10401 of 1238612/17/13 at 5:01pmpost #10402 of 1238612/17/13 at 5:36pmQuote:Originally Posted by Leon Dota
Hey, so has anyone seen these around?
It's kinda neat, but mostly depressing. This is a Best Buy Express in my college campus's main student center. It's convenient, but all they sell as far as headphones go are cheap Sonys, JVC's, an assortment of crappy Skullcandies, and the whole bottom shelf is Beats. So lame.
One-stop ****-shoppost #10403 of 1238612/18/13 at 8:02pmpost #10404 of 1238612/18/13 at 10:15pmpost #10405 of 1238612/18/13 at 10:20pmpost #10406 of 1238612/19/13 at 3:35amQuote:
Nice sighting. I read that they actually sound decent for what they are.post #10407 of 1238612/19/13 at 11:20pm
I see ATH-M50's everywhere around here. I wonder how many of them stumbled on headfi reviews/recommendations for em. B*** dominate however over the public hear second is SkullC's. Still I'm happy to see momentums and other models like the MDR-1R every now and then. It helps that I see the public all of my working day.post #10408 of 1238612/20/13 at 12:57amHey guys I've been in Malaysia for the past few days...... I'll be posting a few pics of headphone store sightings with some pretty sweet HPs later on but for now, a few sightings I didn't take pics of.
An African man on the beach at Shangri La Sabah had parrot ziks around his neck
In The Strange Housekeeper, a korean drama, a female character uses Harman Kardon Soundsticks for her room
Just now I saw yet another CIEM
In the MV of The Weight by Editors, a few members of the band use T50RPs/ Mad Dogs. I don't know which cos I'm not too familiar with the difference between the two
Edited by lookingforIEMs - 12/20/13 at 12:59ampost #10409 of 1238612/20/13 at 4:01am
I don't know if it's considered a sighting, but I spotted some Soundsticks at the corner of my eye as we were visiting a friend's house. I will be visiting it again tomorrow evening for a Christmas party, so I might be able to snap a pic or two.post #10410 of 1238612/20/13 at 3:30pmQuote:
I have one. I'm very happy with it. Good points: solid, flat output with enough power to drive my 220 Ohm DT-770s quite well. Bad points: Lots of noise when it's charging and being used at the same time. 8 hour battery life, overally a nice little unit that does exactly what I need it to do.
- Headphone Sightings 2
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Chord Electronics ☆ Poly ☆ (advanced wireless & microSD module for... 8 seconds ago
- › Tralucent Audio 1Plus2 IEM (Now With 'New' 1Plus2.2!) Impressions... 11 seconds ago
- › The Other Metal Thread: No Blastbeat Metal Zone! 28 seconds ago
- › 1964 Ears Adel IEMs 35 seconds ago
- › DENAFRIPS 'ARES' R2R discrete ladder DAC - close up view 58 seconds ago
- › Audeze LCD-X 1 minute ago
- › Obscure Chinese DAPs 1 minute ago
- › TRINITY - PHANTOM Series - Newer Thread + WORLDS FIRST PUSH PULL... 1 minute ago
- › Trinity Audio Engineering - What the future holds 2 minutes ago
- › CUSTOMART US CIEM Demo Lineup Tour - Including Harmony 8.2 and Ei.XX 2 minutes ago
- › Custom Art Harmony 8.2 by Ike1985
- › AUNE M1S 32BIT/384KHZ DSD128 3.5MM/2.5MM BALANCED HIFI AUDIOPHILE... by Hypespazm
- › Fischer Audio Totem Paco by B9Scrambler
- › Sennheiser HD 598 Cs by peaches
- › Pioneer DJ HRM-6 Professional Studio Monitor Headphones by ILIRS CORNER
- › RHA CL1 Ceramic by ngoshawk
- › RHA Dacamp L1 by ngoshawk
- › AudioQuest - Nighthawk Headphones by kevingzw
- › thinksound On2 wood on-ear monitor headphone (natural black) by crabdog
- › PSB M4U 1 by JoshG1217
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Travel Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (CanJams)
- › FiiO X3II DAP firmwares with custom themes
- › Flawless Album Suggestions
- › The Audiophile Scene in a Third World Country...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide:...
- › Chord Mojo FAQ
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear