- 5,847 Posts. Joined 7/2012
- Location: Bandar Seri Begawan, Brunei
- Select All Posts By This User
Recent Images In This Thread
- productAudio Technica L3000tagged by System, 5/11/11
- productBose Companion 2 Series II multimedia speaker systemtagged by System, 8/29/11
- brandGerman Maestrotagged by AmberOzL, 7/24/13
- brandGradotagged by System, 8/22/10
- productGrado SR80i Headphonestagged by System, 7/30/10
- categoryHeadphonestagged by System, 6/14/10
- categoryIn Eartagged by System, 3/29/11
- productKoss PortaPro Headphones with Casetagged by System, 2/25/11
- categoryOver Eartagged by System, 2/10/11
- productShure SRH 940tagged by System, 11/7/11More
- brandV MODAtagged by System, 9/1/12
Related Forum Threads
- Which Grado? Last post on 4/30/11 at 7:14am in Headphones (full-size)
- Need help to get headphones - Novice in Head-Fi land.... Last post on 2/19/12 at 1:43am in Headphones (full-size)
- Need help choosing new headphones. Last post on 1/11/12 at 2:49pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Am I missing something? Last post on 10/19/11 at 9:37am in Headphones (full-size)
- 200-300 dollar cans for alternative rock. Last post on 9/15/11 at 11:43am in Headphones (full-size)
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
Last edited: 6/30/15
- Grado Modification OverviewLast edited: 9/27/11
- Headphone ImpedanceLast edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
Creative's Sound Blaster E1 If you want to cover your bases with a do-all headphone accessory, the E1 is a good start. Affordable, well featured, inexpensive, the E1 is Creative's entry-level...
Firstly like to thank Chuck from 1964 Ears for organising the Pendulumic Stance S1+ headphones for this review. Pendulumic is a relatively new company in the headphone world, and...
Introduction: RHA is a fairly new audio company that has made quite a splash recently with their MA750 and T10 IEMs. RHA has recently announced their new T20 IEM which is due to be released...
I do not own this unit – I had this unit from @fnkcow With Impedance of 320ohm this earbuds need a good amp to show its worth. I use my phone during my first listen to the zen and it sounds...
Cayin C5DAC: A Deadly Challenger in the Portable Market *Please click on the photos for the highest quality. [[SPOILER]] About me & IntroductionI am a student who is a music...
Headphone Sightings 2 - Page 694post #10396 of 1213412/16/13 at 9:31pmBut the thing is, I have yet to see any audio store in Paris and Lyon. Yet there's so many great headphones!
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #10397 of 1213412/16/13 at 9:36pmQuote:
So that implies you're in France right now. That's pretty neat.
Speaking of sightings, I saw a pair of Beyers (Dt250 maybe) on a student's head as I went home from school, as well as a Sennheiser HD202 on another.post #10398 of 1213412/17/13 at 1:33am
some kid with a green AKG Q701 on his head. On the tram. On a smartphone. No ****s given.
other everyday sightings tend to include: Beats family, Bose, various cheap Sony's. Some other AKG's, the low end DJ one.
Edited by Blinxat - 12/17/13 at 1:37ampost #10399 of 1213412/17/13 at 7:14amQuote:
Then You haven't seen the audio-technica store near the pyramid square (I think thats what it is called). The place is great, and you can buy most of their mid/hi-fi stuff, such as the ad series, ws series, and pro seriespost #10400 of 1213412/17/13 at 9:08am
Seems like the young females of Oslo, Norway, is making fashion out of the B&W p3 and p5 these days.. Lots of them on top of thick blond hair... :)
Edited by Bagobones - 12/17/13 at 9:14ampost #10401 of 1213412/17/13 at 5:01pmpost #10402 of 1213412/17/13 at 5:36pmQuote:Originally Posted by Leon Dota
Hey, so has anyone seen these around?
It's kinda neat, but mostly depressing. This is a Best Buy Express in my college campus's main student center. It's convenient, but all they sell as far as headphones go are cheap Sonys, JVC's, an assortment of crappy Skullcandies, and the whole bottom shelf is Beats. So lame.
One-stop ****-shoppost #10403 of 1213412/18/13 at 8:02pmpost #10404 of 1213412/18/13 at 10:15pmpost #10405 of 1213412/18/13 at 10:20pmpost #10406 of 1213412/19/13 at 3:35amQuote:
Nice sighting. I read that they actually sound decent for what they are.post #10407 of 1213412/19/13 at 11:20pm
I see ATH-M50's everywhere around here. I wonder how many of them stumbled on headfi reviews/recommendations for em. B*** dominate however over the public hear second is SkullC's. Still I'm happy to see momentums and other models like the MDR-1R every now and then. It helps that I see the public all of my working day.post #10408 of 1213412/20/13 at 12:57amHey guys I've been in Malaysia for the past few days...... I'll be posting a few pics of headphone store sightings with some pretty sweet HPs later on but for now, a few sightings I didn't take pics of.
An African man on the beach at Shangri La Sabah had parrot ziks around his neck
In The Strange Housekeeper, a korean drama, a female character uses Harman Kardon Soundsticks for her room
Just now I saw yet another CIEM
In the MV of The Weight by Editors, a few members of the band use T50RPs/ Mad Dogs. I don't know which cos I'm not too familiar with the difference between the two
Edited by lookingforIEMs - 12/20/13 at 12:59ampost #10409 of 1213412/20/13 at 4:01am
I don't know if it's considered a sighting, but I spotted some Soundsticks at the corner of my eye as we were visiting a friend's house. I will be visiting it again tomorrow evening for a Christmas party, so I might be able to snap a pic or two.post #10410 of 1213412/20/13 at 3:30pmQuote:
I have one. I'm very happy with it. Good points: solid, flat output with enough power to drive my 220 Ohm DT-770s quite well. Bad points: Lots of noise when it's charging and being used at the same time. 8 hour battery life, overally a nice little unit that does exactly what I need it to do.
- Headphone Sightings 2
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Grado Modification Overview
- › The Fiio X3 Thread. 16 seconds ago
- › Sennheiser IE80's Impressions Thread 35 seconds ago
- › The FiiO X3 2nd gen (ex X3K, X3II) Thread : 192K/24B,... 54 seconds ago
- › THE DIY HEADPHONE STAND THREAD 3 minutes ago
- › iDAC2 launching with a bang! Competition with MEGA goodies. Gotta... 4 minutes ago
- › How to Compare Headphones - Factoring out loudness 7 minutes ago
- › Audeze LCD-X 10 minutes ago
- › Official Ipod Video / Classic 5g+5.5g+6g+6.5g+7g SSD Mod thread 10 minutes ago
- › The new fit concept! The brand new LEAR "Hybrid Fit" series! 10 minutes ago
- › FS: Woo Audio WA5 - still under warranty - final price drop - new pics 12 minutes ago
- › Creative Sound Blaster E1 Portable Headphone Amplifier with... by Evshrug
- › PENDULUMIC STANCE S1+ Bluetooth Wireless Headphones by pformagg
- › RHA T20 by Cotnijoe
- › VE Zen by boneofimba
- › Cayin Spark C5 DAC Portable USB DAC + Headphone Amplifier by xkonfuzed
- › TCG Audio TRD3+ Desktop HeadAmp & 32/384DAC by YoYo JoKeR
- › Xiaomi Pistons 3.0 in-ear headphones by FYLegend
- › Woo Audio WA5 LE by Nosbig
- › Microsoft Lumia 435 UNLOCKED Windows Phone 8 WP8 2G GSM... by mark2410
- › Sony MDR-Z7 by Pokemonn
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)