- 736 Posts. Joined 8/2012
- Location: Singapore
- Select All Posts By This User
Recent Images In This Thread
- productAudio Technica L3000tagged by System, 5/11/11
- productBose Companion 2 Series II multimedia speaker systemtagged by System, 8/29/11
- brandGerman Maestrotagged by AmberOzL, 7/24/13
- brandGradotagged by System, 8/22/10
- productGrado SR80i Headphonestagged by System, 7/30/10
- categoryHeadphonestagged by System, 6/14/10
- categoryIn Eartagged by System, 3/29/11
- productKoss PortaPro Headphones with Casetagged by System, 2/25/11
- categoryOver Eartagged by System, 2/10/11
- productShure SRH 940tagged by System, 11/7/11More
- brandV MODAtagged by System, 9/1/12
Related Forum Threads
- Which Grado? Last post on 4/30/11 at 7:14am in Headphones (full-size)
- Need help to get headphones - Novice in Head-Fi land.... Last post on 2/19/12 at 1:43am in Headphones (full-size)
- Need help choosing new headphones. Last post on 1/11/12 at 2:49pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Am I missing something? Last post on 10/19/11 at 9:37am in Headphones (full-size)
- 200-300 dollar cans for alternative rock. Last post on 9/15/11 at 11:43am in Headphones (full-size)
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
Last edited: 12/5/14
- Grado Modification OverviewLast edited: 9/27/11
- Headphone ImpedanceLast edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
Level: Amateur Mostly Experience: First Personal Pair We can all agree it's been reviewed too much? Good. My turn please... I'm aware of the reputation these carry, how audio should sound...
I wrote this on Amazon, thought I'd share it with you all. Please, ask questions. Audio Technica has crafted a pair of headphones that might make you second guess your pair of MX50s, or any...
I realize it is a bit of apples vs oranges, but I will compare these to the Sennheiser HD 600 sound, since I sometimes use those to mix recordings with, and many know their sound. Assuming good...
My Amazon Review: I've owned many pieces of high end home audio over the years. Brands like Dali, Audio Research, Krell, Melos, and others. I expect a lot from my gear. In this case, one of the...
About me: I am not an audiology, sound expert or anything professional about audio of short. I am simply just a consumer with a lot of love for musics for years....I purchased this pair, and Would...
Headphone Sightings 2 - Page 692post #10366 of 1185112/8/13 at 8:59pmA pair of 4Rs on the bus right now.
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #10367 of 1185112/8/13 at 10:01pmIf you guys see a dude with Grado or Sony XBA, don't be afraid! Come and say Head-Fi
*my brother doesn't believe me that the Grado is next to useless on the plane and so he decided to challenge it... Hahapost #10368 of 1185112/8/13 at 11:05pmOne time I saw a girl wearing Grados while I was waiting between classes at Wayne State, which is really interesting, considering most of the headphones I've ever seen were ones you can buy at a best buy
Edited by Endcode - 12/8/13 at 11:06pmpost #10369 of 1185112/8/13 at 11:23pmpost #10370 of 1185112/8/13 at 11:47pmQuote:
What happened then?post #10371 of 1185112/9/13 at 12:05ampost #10372 of 1185112/9/13 at 2:16amMOARRRRR SIGHTINGS: a portapro, a dtx501p, a couple of se215s and a b&w p5
Update: a pair of crossfade LPs( extremely rare in Singapore) AND A UM CIEM WOOOOHOOOOOOOOOO TODAY IS A GREAT DAY
Edited by lookingforIEMs - 12/9/13 at 2:33ampost #10373 of 1185112/9/13 at 4:42ampost #10374 of 1185112/9/13 at 6:26pmSomeone showed up to my class with a Bose QC15, claiming it's the best headphone on the market and bragged that it was $600.
Everyone believed him.
Help me out here. I hate Orange County.
Edited by Agony - 12/9/13 at 6:28pmpost #10375 of 1185112/9/13 at 6:30pmQuote:
Just tell him its not $600, theres really not much you can do past there. Name the facts that he's getting wrong(the price), otherwise, you, usually, look like an elitist if you try to change somebody's opinion by saying something is superior(opinion).post #10376 of 1185112/9/13 at 8:11pmQuote:
People brag about the weirdest things. I don't even like bringing up how much my HD 650s cost. I figure the most important thing is audio quality...but I guess some people are more interested in how much money you have to burn.post #10377 of 1185112/9/13 at 8:19pmpost #10378 of 1185112/9/13 at 8:28pmpost #10379 of 1185112/9/13 at 8:38pm
- Headphone Sightings 2
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Grado Modification Overview
- › Sennheiser HD650 Impressions Thread 13 seconds ago
- › Fiio X5 Thread - info updated on Jan 17th 2014 24 seconds ago
- › New Audeze LCD3 33 seconds ago
- › Three Word Story 1 minute ago
- › Band Name Game II 1 minute ago
- › CD to FLAC and M4A to FLAC 1 minute ago
- › [Impression] Apple Nano 7G + Lightning-to-30pin adapter 2 minutes ago
- › Music Game IX 2 minutes ago
- › Little Dot Tube Amps: Vacuum Tube Rolling Guide 2 minutes ago
- › SONY NW-ZX2 HI-END DAP 2 minutes ago
- › Audio-Technica ATH-M50S by ahnvx
- › AUDIO TECHNICA ATH-MSR7 by LonghornTech
- › Sennheiser HD 380 PRO Headphones by Zobel
- › PENDULUMIC STANCE S1+ Bluethooth Wireless Headphones by Deckardk
- › JVC KENWOOD In-Ear Headphones HA-FX750 by Whitigir
- › Schiit Lyr 2 by bpandbass
- › Cayin N6 PCM1792A chip DSD lossless music player by cleg
- › OSTRY KC06A Hi-Fi In-Ear High Performance Earphones Headphones by xsuper
- › JVC Kenwood Victer Stereo Headphones Ha-sz1000 by Hawaiibadboy
- › MEElectronics M9 Classic Hi-Fi Noise-Isolating In-Ear Headphones by pformagg
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2