- 804 Posts. Joined 8/2012
- Location: Singapore
- Select All Posts By This User
Recent Images In This Thread
- productAudio Technica L3000tagged by System, 5/11/11
- productBose Companion 2 Series II multimedia speaker systemtagged by System, 8/29/11
- brandGerman Maestrotagged by AmberOzL, 7/24/13
- brandGradotagged by System, 8/22/10
- productGrado SR80i Headphonestagged by System, 7/30/10
- categoryHeadphonestagged by System, 6/14/10
- categoryIn Eartagged by System, 3/29/11
- productKoss PortaPro Headphones with Casetagged by System, 2/25/11
- categoryOver Eartagged by System, 2/10/11
- productShure SRH 940tagged by System, 11/7/11More
- brandV MODAtagged by System, 9/1/12
Related Forum Threads
- Which Grado? Last post on 4/30/11 at 7:14am in Headphones (full-size)
- Need help to get headphones - Novice in Head-Fi land.... Last post on 2/19/12 at 1:43am in Headphones (full-size)
- Need help choosing new headphones. Last post on 1/11/12 at 2:49pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Am I missing something? Last post on 10/19/11 at 9:37am in Headphones (full-size)
- 200-300 dollar cans for alternative rock. Last post on 9/15/11 at 11:43am in Headphones (full-size)
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
Last edited: 12/5/14
- Grado Modification OverviewLast edited: 9/27/11
- Headphone ImpedanceLast edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
This is my first audiophile grade headphone and I truly believe that this is a brilliant introduction to how awesome music can sound! I live is South Africa, a country that is renowned for...
When i bough these i had no id'ea how they would sound. I read some reviews but it is a iem that was flying under the radar and kind of hide in the shadow of the BA200 which is TDK's flagship (...
Disclaimer I got this unit as part of Australasian tour arranged by Brooko, thank you very much for including me in this tour. Introduction I am just another music fans in this world, I...
First and foremost, I have experience with several different headphones, namely much of the Ultrasone series (Pro 900, Pro 750), Denon D2000, D5000, and Fostex TH600. I mainly deal with closed back...
The housing has a rounder shape then the vsd3/5 and i much prefer it this way. While the shape and looks is simple, it does not feel very cheap. The diamond cut shape on the vsd3/5 seems a little...
Headphone Sightings 2 - Page 692post #10366 of 1195712/8/13 at 8:59pmA pair of 4Rs on the bus right now.
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #10367 of 1195712/8/13 at 10:01pmIf you guys see a dude with Grado or Sony XBA, don't be afraid! Come and say Head-Fi
*my brother doesn't believe me that the Grado is next to useless on the plane and so he decided to challenge it... Hahapost #10368 of 1195712/8/13 at 11:05pmOne time I saw a girl wearing Grados while I was waiting between classes at Wayne State, which is really interesting, considering most of the headphones I've ever seen were ones you can buy at a best buy
Edited by Endcode - 12/8/13 at 11:06pmpost #10369 of 1195712/8/13 at 11:23pmpost #10370 of 1195712/8/13 at 11:47pmQuote:
What happened then?post #10371 of 1195712/9/13 at 12:05ampost #10372 of 1195712/9/13 at 2:16amMOARRRRR SIGHTINGS: a portapro, a dtx501p, a couple of se215s and a b&w p5
Update: a pair of crossfade LPs( extremely rare in Singapore) AND A UM CIEM WOOOOHOOOOOOOOOO TODAY IS A GREAT DAY
Edited by lookingforIEMs - 12/9/13 at 2:33ampost #10373 of 1195712/9/13 at 4:42ampost #10374 of 1195712/9/13 at 6:26pmSomeone showed up to my class with a Bose QC15, claiming it's the best headphone on the market and bragged that it was $600.
Everyone believed him.
Help me out here. I hate Orange County.
Edited by Agony - 12/9/13 at 6:28pmpost #10375 of 1195712/9/13 at 6:30pmQuote:
Just tell him its not $600, theres really not much you can do past there. Name the facts that he's getting wrong(the price), otherwise, you, usually, look like an elitist if you try to change somebody's opinion by saying something is superior(opinion).post #10376 of 1195712/9/13 at 8:11pmQuote:
People brag about the weirdest things. I don't even like bringing up how much my HD 650s cost. I figure the most important thing is audio quality...but I guess some people are more interested in how much money you have to burn.post #10377 of 1195712/9/13 at 8:19pmpost #10378 of 1195712/9/13 at 8:28pmpost #10379 of 1195712/9/13 at 8:38pm
- Headphone Sightings 2
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Grado Modification Overview
- › OPPO HA-2 Portable Headphone Amplifier/DAC Discussion Thread 3 minutes ago
- › Beresford Bushmaster MKII appreciation thread 3 minutes ago
- › New Zealand Headphone Meet MK II, 2015 Ed. 3 minutes ago
- › Focal SPIRIT PROFESSIONAL Impressions thread 6 minutes ago
- › Sennheiser IE800 IEM's 9 minutes ago
- › Audiophiles in Dubai? 10 minutes ago
- › Post Your Photography Here #2 (new dial-up 800X600 friendly) 11 minutes ago
- › Three Word Story 12 minutes ago
- › Sennheiser RS185 Review by mark2410 13 minutes ago
- › Android phones and USB DACs 14 minutes ago
- › thinksound on1 Supra-Aural On-Ear Monitor Wooden Headphone by biggysmalls
- › TDK IE800 by Arvan
- › FiiO X3 2nd gen Ultraportable Hi-Res DAP by daduy
- › Audeze EL-8 Closed-Back by sarora
- › VSONIC VSD 2S by Arvan
- › Master & Dynamic MH30 On Ear Headphone - Black by acain
- › SanDisk SDMX22-004G-A57K Sansa Clip Zip 4 GB, Black by kite7
- › Somic HD MH463 Open-air Dynamic Pro Headphones (Black) by weirdek
- › Chord Hugo by FortisFlyer75
- › Technics RP-DH1200 DJ Headphones by Johannus
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2