- 589 Posts. Joined 8/2012
- Location: Singapore
- Select All Posts By This User
Recent Images In This Thread
- productAudio Technica L3000tagged by System, 5/11/11
- productBose Companion 2 Series II multimedia speaker systemtagged by System, 8/29/11
- brandGerman Maestrotagged by AmberOzL, 7/24/13
- brandGradotagged by System, 8/22/10
- productGrado SR80i Headphonestagged by System, 7/30/10
- categoryHeadphonestagged by System, 6/14/10
- categoryIn Eartagged by System, 3/29/11
- productKoss PortaPro Headphones with Casetagged by System, 2/25/11
- categoryOver Eartagged by System, 2/10/11
- productShure SRH 940tagged by System, 11/7/11More
- brandV MODAtagged by System, 9/1/12
Related Forum Threads
- Which Grado? Last post on 4/30/11 at 7:14am in Headphones (full-size)
- Need help to get headphones - Novice in Head-Fi land.... Last post on 2/19/12 at 1:43am in Headphones (full-size)
- Need help choosing new headphones. Last post on 1/11/12 at 2:49pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Am I missing something? Last post on 10/19/11 at 9:37am in Headphones (full-size)
- 200-300 dollar cans for alternative rock. Last post on 9/15/11 at 11:43am in Headphones (full-size)
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
Last edited: 7/25/14
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2Last edited: 8/29/14
- Grado Modification OverviewLast edited: 9/27/11
- Headphone ImpedanceLast edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
I'd say this is a great set of IEMs for its price if you're looking for that consumer v-shaped sound sig. It's not the most balanced sound sig, but for what it is, it sounds pretty good. The mids...
As of September 2014, the HE-400 has been discontinued, and it's successor, the HE-400i is being sold in its place. So why publish, or even read, a review now? First, there are many used...
DAC OCU(B) 1866 — very interesting portable DAC/amp combo from Russian manufacturer Myst. Things I like: — Nice look. As OCUB is made in small quantities, it uses stock case, but case is fully...
Note: I'm not sure why, but for whatever reason the little bars at the side aren't matching what I put them to. Audio Quality, Design, and Value I all consider to be top notch, with comfort having...
This is a review of Bowers & Wilkins B&W C5 Series 2 (new 2014 version) in-ear premium headphones with in-line remote....
Headphone Sightings 2 - Page 692post #10366 of 1138312/8/13 at 8:59pmA pair of 4Rs on the bus right now.
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #10367 of 1138312/8/13 at 10:01pmIf you guys see a dude with Grado or Sony XBA, don't be afraid! Come and say Head-Fi
*my brother doesn't believe me that the Grado is next to useless on the plane and so he decided to challenge it... Hahapost #10368 of 1138312/8/13 at 11:05pmOne time I saw a girl wearing Grados while I was waiting between classes at Wayne State, which is really interesting, considering most of the headphones I've ever seen were ones you can buy at a best buy
Edited by Endcode - 12/8/13 at 11:06pmpost #10369 of 1138312/8/13 at 11:23pmpost #10370 of 1138312/8/13 at 11:47pmQuote:
What happened then?post #10371 of 1138312/9/13 at 12:05ampost #10372 of 1138312/9/13 at 2:16amMOARRRRR SIGHTINGS: a portapro, a dtx501p, a couple of se215s and a b&w p5
Update: a pair of crossfade LPs( extremely rare in Singapore) AND A UM CIEM WOOOOHOOOOOOOOOO TODAY IS A GREAT DAY
Edited by lookingforIEMs - 12/9/13 at 2:33ampost #10373 of 1138312/9/13 at 4:42ampost #10374 of 1138312/9/13 at 6:26pmSomeone showed up to my class with a Bose QC15, claiming it's the best headphone on the market and bragged that it was $600.
Everyone believed him.
Help me out here. I hate Orange County.
Edited by Agony - 12/9/13 at 6:28pmpost #10375 of 1138312/9/13 at 6:30pmQuote:
Just tell him its not $600, theres really not much you can do past there. Name the facts that he's getting wrong(the price), otherwise, you, usually, look like an elitist if you try to change somebody's opinion by saying something is superior(opinion).post #10376 of 1138312/9/13 at 8:11pmQuote:
People brag about the weirdest things. I don't even like bringing up how much my HD 650s cost. I figure the most important thing is audio quality...but I guess some people are more interested in how much money you have to burn.post #10377 of 1138312/9/13 at 8:19pmpost #10378 of 1138312/9/13 at 8:28pmpost #10379 of 1138312/9/13 at 8:38pm
- Headphone Sightings 2
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Shure EC3 26 seconds ago
- › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge 49 seconds ago
- › Audeze LCD-3 Impressions Thread 2 minutes ago
- › hfb_chat - Discussion, suggestions, ballroom dancing 3 minutes ago
- › Lets Talk Metal 3 minutes ago
- › You Know You're an Audiophile When.. Version 2! 6 minutes ago
- › The Beyerdynamic DT880 Discussion thread 6 minutes ago
- › The Best Bass Headphones are.. ( "The EXTREME BASS Club") 6 minutes ago
- › Chinese / Asian Brand Info Thread (Headphones, IEMs, Amps, DACs) 6 minutes ago
- › The discovery thread.! NEW sfwalcer's earphone comparo PG 1727.... 7 minutes ago
- › Xiaomi Pistons 2.0 MK301 by Midgetguy
- › HiFiMAN HE-400 by Rajikaru
- › MyST 1866 by cleg
- › The Enigma by Levaix
- › Bowers & Wilkins C5 S2 In-Ear Headphones, Black by twister6
- › MEElectronics M9-BK Hi-Fi Sound-Isolating Earphones (Black) by lin0003
- › Brainwavz R3 Revised Edition by twister6
- › Audio-Technica ATH-M50x by Michaelc136
- › Brainwavz S5 In Ear Headphones by Kamakahah
- › Comply Custom Wraps by ClieOS
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)