- 816 Posts. Joined 8/2012
- Location: Singapore
- Select All Posts By This User
Recent Images In This Thread
- productAudio Technica L3000tagged by System, 5/11/11
- productBose Companion 2 Series II multimedia speaker systemtagged by System, 8/29/11
- brandGerman Maestrotagged by AmberOzL, 7/24/13
- brandGradotagged by System, 8/22/10
- productGrado SR80i Headphonestagged by System, 7/30/10
- categoryHeadphonestagged by System, 6/14/10
- categoryIn Eartagged by System, 3/29/11
- productKoss PortaPro Headphones with Casetagged by System, 2/25/11
- categoryOver Eartagged by System, 2/10/11
- productShure SRH 940tagged by System, 11/7/11More
- brandV MODAtagged by System, 9/1/12
Related Forum Threads
- Which Grado? Last post on 4/30/11 at 7:14am in Headphones (full-size)
- Need help to get headphones - Novice in Head-Fi land.... Last post on 2/19/12 at 1:43am in Headphones (full-size)
- Need help choosing new headphones. Last post on 1/11/12 at 2:49pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Am I missing something? Last post on 10/19/11 at 9:37am in Headphones (full-size)
- 200-300 dollar cans for alternative rock. Last post on 9/15/11 at 11:43am in Headphones (full-size)
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
Last edited: 12/5/14
- Grado Modification OverviewLast edited: 9/27/11
- Headphone ImpedanceLast edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
I began to search for a shorter cable for my HD600 just because the stock cable is to long for using with a portable device. I didn't want to spend to much under $100. I did the standard Amazon and...
Exclusive sound, high quality patents "sandwich diaphragm" metal meets the technical.
I will leave the technical speak and unboxing play-by-play to the reviews that are already here, done by people who do a much better job than I can currently manage. Just know that the iDSD Micro...
Ok, I've had these for a while now and decided to leave some feedback on these. First thing, the sound from these IEM's (earphones) are nothing short of excellent with a few minor dislikes. At...
I purchased a Bakoon HPA-01 off Massdrop for around $1200 (it is normally around $1700 retail) due to the reputation of Bakoon Japan for making stunning amps. The HPA-01 is from Bakoon Korea,...
Headphone Sightings 2 - Page 691post #10351 of 1199512/6/13 at 2:29amI think............... I think........... I think I just saw of W3 gold editions....... Or did I just see another custom........
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #10352 of 1199512/6/13 at 1:11pmpost #10353 of 1199512/6/13 at 1:19pmpost #10354 of 1199512/6/13 at 1:29pmpost #10355 of 1199512/6/13 at 5:28pm
Saw a pair Panasonic RP-HTX7 while taking the train last week. I thought the person where wearing Momentums from afar.
Saw a pair of House of Marley Soul Rebel Dubwise On-Ear headphones on an off-duty TJ Maxx employee. FYI - they had a bunch of those cans for sale.post #10356 of 1199512/6/13 at 5:49pmpost #10357 of 1199512/6/13 at 6:34pmpost #10358 of 1199512/7/13 at 12:15pm
Koss's billboards outside their headquarters in Milwaukee tend to be pretty hit-and-miss. When they released the TBSE, they used a photoshopped version of a Tony Bennett photo with him wearing the headphones. Usually their Christmas billboards are pretty cringeworthy as well.post #10359 of 1199512/7/13 at 12:29pmQuote:Originally Posted by ssrock64
Koss's billboards outside their headquarters in Milwaukee tend to be pretty hit-and-miss. When they released the TBSE, they used a photoshopped version of a Tony Bennett photo with him wearing the headphones. Usually their Christmas billboards are pretty cringeworthy as well.
Well, remember that this is the same company that makes a Cheese headphone. Feel free to Google that one!
The pic of Tony Bennett wearing the DJ100/TBSE always made me laugh. Not sure why..
They had to get more people to try out the DJ100, so that along with selling them on HSN is one way of doing it.
I never see anyone wearing headphones.
If I do it's usually people shopping and having them cranked really loud.
These people are worse than the shoppers that can't shop without talking on a phone. Too boring I guess.post #10360 of 1199512/7/13 at 1:20pmpost #10361 of 1199512/7/13 at 11:45pmpost #10362 of 1199512/8/13 at 2:14ampost #10363 of 1199512/8/13 at 2:08pm
An M30 is actually a sort of interesting find, since you can't really buy them anywhere easily. Usually you're more likely to see a cheap Sony or an M50.post #10364 of 1199512/8/13 at 4:17pm
Get back from a run and everyone's huddled around the Tv watching football. I walk past the screen and see an ad reading "Visit beatsbydre.com to see how Colin Kaepernick silences the haters" Oh god, I'm sure ANC is a great way to silence people presumably yelling at you.
^false ANC only works well with constant sounds that don't change in frequency (jets on plane, engine in car/train etc)
I also saw an absolutely massive dude He must have been at least 6'5 and 280+ lbs wearing tiny little sony on ears. Looked pretty goofy honestly. K550s would look normal sized on some one that big.post #10365 of 1199512/8/13 at 8:18pmQuote:Derp. "Look at my 500#Swag headphones bruh!"
"Dude, they're on backwards."
- Headphone Sightings 2
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Grado Modification Overview
- › GUSTARD H10 High-current Discrete Class A output Stage Headphone... 2 minutes ago
- › Sony MDR1-ABT Impressions 3 minutes ago
- › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge 4 minutes ago
- › The AKG K7XX Massdrop First Edition Thread 4 minutes ago
- › Denon AH-D2000 Headband Headphones - Premium Rare Professional Studio 4 minutes ago
- › Hifiman he-400i Impressions and Discussion 5 minutes ago
- › Grado Fan Club! 5 minutes ago
- › Clear Tune Monitors CT-500 Elite Review & Appreciation Thread 5 minutes ago
- › Sennheiser HD650 Impressions Thread 6 minutes ago
- › OPPO HA-2 Portable Headphone Amplifier/DAC Discussion Thread 6 minutes ago
- › Sennheiser HD 700 Headphone by KopaZ
- › Tennmak Sennheiser HD600/650 Short Cable by bikerboy94
- › Original Xiaomi Piston III Youth Edition Earphone Earbuds Headset... by leoscarax
- › iFi Audio micro iDSD by knorris908
- › Shure SE425 Earphone by interpolate
- › Bakoon HPA-01 by Currawong
- › Pioneer SE-CX8-T Headphone, Bright Copper by Luckbad
- › Sennheiser HD 239 Headphones Black by rigodeni
- › Audio-Technica ATH-R70x | R Series Professional Open Back Dynamic... by twister6
- › Signature Acoustics O16 Live by kova4a
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2