- 649 Posts. Joined 8/2012
- Location: Singapore
- Select All Posts By This User
Recent Images In This Thread
- productAudio Technica L3000tagged by System, 5/11/11
- productBose Companion 2 Series II multimedia speaker systemtagged by System, 8/29/11
- brandGerman Maestrotagged by AmberOzL, 7/24/13
- brandGradotagged by System, 8/22/10
- productGrado SR80i Headphonestagged by System, 7/30/10
- categoryHeadphonestagged by System, 6/14/10
- categoryIn Eartagged by System, 3/29/11
- productKoss PortaPro Headphones with Casetagged by System, 2/25/11
- categoryOver Eartagged by System, 2/10/11
- productShure SRH 940tagged by System, 11/7/11More
- brandV MODAtagged by System, 9/1/12
Related Forum Threads
- Which Grado? Last post on 4/30/11 at 7:14am in Headphones (full-size)
- Need help to get headphones - Novice in Head-Fi land.... Last post on 2/19/12 at 1:43am in Headphones (full-size)
- Need help choosing new headphones. Last post on 1/11/12 at 2:49pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Am I missing something? Last post on 10/19/11 at 9:37am in Headphones (full-size)
- 200-300 dollar cans for alternative rock. Last post on 9/15/11 at 11:43am in Headphones (full-size)
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
Last edited: 7/25/14
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2Last edited: 11/21/14
- Grado Modification OverviewLast edited: 9/27/11
- Headphone ImpedanceLast edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
The main selling point of this DAP is its size. Operation is straightforward, and small screen is better than none. Sound signature is likeable, detailed enough and musical enough. It uses RKnanoC...
I realize this is ancient news in 2014 but I recently rediscovered my iAudio7 and am loving it. It sounds remarkably good for a "fun"-signatured DAP and holy mackerel, the battery life is...
So I want to start off by stating that is this is my first real review of any headphone on this website. I am not an audiophile by any stretch of you imagination! I will try to best explain what my...
As an amateur hi-fi enthusiast I'm certainly no head-fi expert, but that won't stop me from saying that the Shure SRH840 professional monitoring headphones are a sweet sounding set of cans. I...
If you’re in the market for audiophile-grade headphones, you’ve probably heard of Germany’s professional audio electronics manufacturer Beyerdynamic. In the business of handcrafting premium...
Headphone Sightings 2 - Page 691post #10351 of 1156212/6/13 at 2:29amI think............... I think........... I think I just saw of W3 gold editions....... Or did I just see another custom........
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #10352 of 1156212/6/13 at 1:11pmpost #10353 of 1156212/6/13 at 1:19pmpost #10354 of 1156212/6/13 at 1:29pmpost #10355 of 1156212/6/13 at 5:28pm
Saw a pair Panasonic RP-HTX7 while taking the train last week. I thought the person where wearing Momentums from afar.
Saw a pair of House of Marley Soul Rebel Dubwise On-Ear headphones on an off-duty TJ Maxx employee. FYI - they had a bunch of those cans for sale.post #10356 of 1156212/6/13 at 5:49pmpost #10357 of 1156212/6/13 at 6:34pmpost #10358 of 1156212/7/13 at 12:15pm
Koss's billboards outside their headquarters in Milwaukee tend to be pretty hit-and-miss. When they released the TBSE, they used a photoshopped version of a Tony Bennett photo with him wearing the headphones. Usually their Christmas billboards are pretty cringeworthy as well.post #10359 of 1156212/7/13 at 12:29pmQuote:Originally Posted by ssrock64
Koss's billboards outside their headquarters in Milwaukee tend to be pretty hit-and-miss. When they released the TBSE, they used a photoshopped version of a Tony Bennett photo with him wearing the headphones. Usually their Christmas billboards are pretty cringeworthy as well.
Well, remember that this is the same company that makes a Cheese headphone. Feel free to Google that one!
The pic of Tony Bennett wearing the DJ100/TBSE always made me laugh. Not sure why..
They had to get more people to try out the DJ100, so that along with selling them on HSN is one way of doing it.
I never see anyone wearing headphones.
If I do it's usually people shopping and having them cranked really loud.
These people are worse than the shoppers that can't shop without talking on a phone. Too boring I guess.post #10360 of 1156212/7/13 at 1:20pmpost #10361 of 1156212/7/13 at 11:45pmpost #10362 of 1156212/8/13 at 2:14ampost #10363 of 1156212/8/13 at 2:08pm
An M30 is actually a sort of interesting find, since you can't really buy them anywhere easily. Usually you're more likely to see a cheap Sony or an M50.post #10364 of 1156212/8/13 at 4:17pm
Get back from a run and everyone's huddled around the Tv watching football. I walk past the screen and see an ad reading "Visit beatsbydre.com to see how Colin Kaepernick silences the haters" Oh god, I'm sure ANC is a great way to silence people presumably yelling at you.
^false ANC only works well with constant sounds that don't change in frequency (jets on plane, engine in car/train etc)
I also saw an absolutely massive dude He must have been at least 6'5 and 280+ lbs wearing tiny little sony on ears. Looked pretty goofy honestly. K550s would look normal sized on some one that big.post #10365 of 1156212/8/13 at 8:18pmQuote:Derp. "Look at my 500#Swag headphones bruh!"
"Dude, they're on backwards."
- Headphone Sightings 2
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › A little about the Shozy Alien 10 seconds ago
- › AKG K702 65th + K7xx (massdrop) Keep? Or Return? 2 minutes ago
- › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge 3 minutes ago
- › Sony's new flagship 2014 - MDR-Z7 3 minutes ago
- › Winter 2015 AAMML Holiday Gift Exchange 4 minutes ago
- › First Post! Looking to get my feet wet in PC audio 5 minutes ago
- › Grado Fan Club! 5 minutes ago
- › The Astell & Kern AK120 5 minutes ago
- › Chord Hugo 7 minutes ago
- › Sony's New 2014 flagship IEM - XBA Z5 8 minutes ago
- › Basic K3 by nino9
- › Cowon iAUDIO 7 16Gb by Climber
- › Audio-Technica ATH-AD700X Audiophile Open-Air Headphones by TheHeadPhoneGuy
- › Shure SRH840 by SoundApprentice
- › Beyerdynamic DT-990 Professional Headphones by SoundApprentice
- › Brainwavz S0 In-Ear Headphones by TheGame21x
- › ROCK JAW ALFA GENUS by anoobis
- › Sony MDR-Z7 by dweaver
- › Brainwavz HM5 Velor Memory Foam Replacements Earpads - Suitable For... by shockdoc
- › CAD MH310 ( Superlux HD662 ) by p13rrot
- › Caution Warnings When Purchasing Used...
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3