- 672 Posts. Joined 8/2012
- Location: Singapore
- Select All Posts By This User
Recent Images In This Thread
- productAudio Technica L3000tagged by System, 5/11/11
- productBose Companion 2 Series II multimedia speaker systemtagged by System, 8/29/11
- brandGerman Maestrotagged by AmberOzL, 7/24/13
- brandGradotagged by System, 8/22/10
- productGrado SR80i Headphonestagged by System, 7/30/10
- categoryHeadphonestagged by System, 6/14/10
- categoryIn Eartagged by System, 3/29/11
- productKoss PortaPro Headphones with Casetagged by System, 2/25/11
- categoryOver Eartagged by System, 2/10/11
- productShure SRH 940tagged by System, 11/7/11More
- brandV MODAtagged by System, 9/1/12
Related Forum Threads
- Which Grado? Last post on 4/30/11 at 7:14am in Headphones (full-size)
- Need help to get headphones - Novice in Head-Fi land.... Last post on 2/19/12 at 1:43am in Headphones (full-size)
- Need help choosing new headphones. Last post on 1/11/12 at 2:49pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Am I missing something? Last post on 10/19/11 at 9:37am in Headphones (full-size)
- 200-300 dollar cans for alternative rock. Last post on 9/15/11 at 11:43am in Headphones (full-size)
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
Last edited: 12/5/14
- Grado Modification OverviewLast edited: 9/27/11
- Headphone ImpedanceLast edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
This is a review for the Shure SE315's, first a little about myself I don't consider myself a hard core audiophile like most people on this site. I am 38 years old and I am just your everyday...
TL;DR : Don't be lazy, I already made the review super short Let's just keep this short, I got the MMX102IE (same version just with a mic and 1 button remote) for about 40$ cuz of a discount...
I am penning down my opinion about the Hidizs AP100 Digital Audio Player. I will try to keep this review simple as possible and I hope it would be easy to read, and will help fellow enthusiasts to...
thanks to it's overall sound quality, details are not even a problem with kdx200. you'll get back every detail you lost on cheaper models like Xiaomi Piston, Brainwavz M4-M5. and there's also some...
Headphone Sightings 2 - Page 691post #10351 of 1167912/6/13 at 2:29amI think............... I think........... I think I just saw of W3 gold editions....... Or did I just see another custom........
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #10352 of 1167912/6/13 at 1:11pmpost #10353 of 1167912/6/13 at 1:19pmpost #10354 of 1167912/6/13 at 1:29pmpost #10355 of 1167912/6/13 at 5:28pm
Saw a pair Panasonic RP-HTX7 while taking the train last week. I thought the person where wearing Momentums from afar.
Saw a pair of House of Marley Soul Rebel Dubwise On-Ear headphones on an off-duty TJ Maxx employee. FYI - they had a bunch of those cans for sale.post #10356 of 1167912/6/13 at 5:49pmpost #10357 of 1167912/6/13 at 6:34pmpost #10358 of 1167912/7/13 at 12:15pm
Koss's billboards outside their headquarters in Milwaukee tend to be pretty hit-and-miss. When they released the TBSE, they used a photoshopped version of a Tony Bennett photo with him wearing the headphones. Usually their Christmas billboards are pretty cringeworthy as well.post #10359 of 1167912/7/13 at 12:29pmQuote:Originally Posted by ssrock64
Koss's billboards outside their headquarters in Milwaukee tend to be pretty hit-and-miss. When they released the TBSE, they used a photoshopped version of a Tony Bennett photo with him wearing the headphones. Usually their Christmas billboards are pretty cringeworthy as well.
Well, remember that this is the same company that makes a Cheese headphone. Feel free to Google that one!
The pic of Tony Bennett wearing the DJ100/TBSE always made me laugh. Not sure why..
They had to get more people to try out the DJ100, so that along with selling them on HSN is one way of doing it.
I never see anyone wearing headphones.
If I do it's usually people shopping and having them cranked really loud.
These people are worse than the shoppers that can't shop without talking on a phone. Too boring I guess.post #10360 of 1167912/7/13 at 1:20pmpost #10361 of 1167912/7/13 at 11:45pmpost #10362 of 1167912/8/13 at 2:14ampost #10363 of 1167912/8/13 at 2:08pm
An M30 is actually a sort of interesting find, since you can't really buy them anywhere easily. Usually you're more likely to see a cheap Sony or an M50.post #10364 of 1167912/8/13 at 4:17pm
Get back from a run and everyone's huddled around the Tv watching football. I walk past the screen and see an ad reading "Visit beatsbydre.com to see how Colin Kaepernick silences the haters" Oh god, I'm sure ANC is a great way to silence people presumably yelling at you.
^false ANC only works well with constant sounds that don't change in frequency (jets on plane, engine in car/train etc)
I also saw an absolutely massive dude He must have been at least 6'5 and 280+ lbs wearing tiny little sony on ears. Looked pretty goofy honestly. K550s would look normal sized on some one that big.post #10365 of 1167912/8/13 at 8:18pmQuote:Derp. "Look at my 500#Swag headphones bruh!"
"Dude, they're on backwards."
- Headphone Sightings 2
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Grado Modification Overview
- › Shure SE846 Impressions Thread 16 seconds ago
- › Cowon Plenue 1 ( Ur Thoughts ) 49 seconds ago
- › [REVIEW] HifiMan RE400 ‘Waterline’ – The New Reference 1 minute ago
- › I'm looking for an all around great pair of headphones. 1 minute ago
- › Track ID: Dub Reggae with female vocals? [FREE download inside] 1 minute ago
- › Multi-IEM Review - 329 IEMs compared (Tekfusion Twinwoofers added... 2 minutes ago
- › Lake People G109 / G103 thread 4 minutes ago
- › DIY Cable Questions and Comments Thread 7 minutes ago
- › Lets Talk Metal 8 minutes ago
- › Heads up! Dick Smith "Premium headphones VT H68" aluminum and... 8 minutes ago
- › Sony MDREX10LP/BLK In-Ear Headphones by originalgusbus
- › Shure Sound Isolating Earphone SE315 Hi-Definition Micro Speaker... by acain
- › Beyerdynamic DTX 102 iE In-Ear Headphones (Silver) by Zero Decibels
- › Hidizs AP100 Portable HiFi Audio Player in Black / Silver White by YoYo JoKeR
- › EarSonics SM3 Universal Fit IEM by heovuitinh
- › Koss KDX200 by vaziyetu
- › Brainwavz M5 by vaziyetu
- › beyerynamic DT 150 Compact Closed Headphone (250 Ohms) by jdpark
- › Sony MDR-1R by gerelmx1986
- › Panasonic RP-HJE120-K In-Ear Earbud Ergo-Fit Headphone (Black) by JAMEZTHEBOI
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)