- 1,888 Posts. Joined 8/2013
- Location: Piova, City of Rain
- Select All Posts By This User
Recent Images In This Thread
- productAudio Technica L3000tagged by System, 5/11/11
- productBose Companion 2 Series II multimedia speaker systemtagged by System, 8/29/11
- brandGerman Maestrotagged by AmberOzL, 7/24/13
- brandGradotagged by System, 8/22/10
- productGrado SR80i Headphonestagged by System, 7/30/10
- categoryHeadphonestagged by System, 6/14/10
- categoryIn Eartagged by System, 3/29/11
- productKoss PortaPro Headphones with Casetagged by System, 2/25/11
- categoryOver Eartagged by System, 2/10/11
- productShure SRH 940tagged by System, 11/7/11More
- brandV MODAtagged by System, 9/1/12
Related Forum Threads
- Which Grado? Last post on 4/30/11 at 7:14am in Headphones (full-size)
- Need help to get headphones - Novice in Head-Fi land.... Last post on 2/19/12 at 1:43am in Headphones (full-size)
- Need help choosing new headphones. Last post on 1/11/12 at 2:49pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Am I missing something? Last post on 10/19/11 at 9:37am in Headphones (full-size)
- 200-300 dollar cans for alternative rock. Last post on 9/15/11 at 11:43am in Headphones (full-size)
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
Last edited: 7/25/14
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2Last edited: 8/29/14
- Grado Modification OverviewLast edited: 9/27/11
- Headphone ImpedanceLast edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
Ok we'll these were my first over ear headphones I fell in love with and there's plenty of reasons for that, I'll talk about the durability, comfort level and mind blowing bass first -...
My video review for those interested: The VS3S is a VSONIC’s latest earphone, and they have made a big claim. That is that these VS3S as well as their brother VSD3(at the current price of...
Introduction I got these headphones around the national holiday. These came out about 2 years after I had got my K701. I was first attracted by its classy design and colour. I thought I would...
I am one of the lucky ones to get a chance to be reviewer in the HE-400i "tour". HiFiMAN has intrigued me since the start of my Head-Fi journey. The HE-400 was the first headphone I purchased...
Note: Much of this comes from a review I wrote and posted elsewhere a month or so ago, but with some editing and organizational tweaks. I have wanted to do a full Alpha Dog review for a while,...
Headphone Sightings 2 - Page 688post #10306 of 1135911/30/13 at 11:30amThe ATH M-50 appears to be made of mostly plastic, but I've never really worked out exactly what they're made of. I've only seen a grand total of one in real life and have never handled one personally, so I could be wrong though. I'm not sure which amp will go well with the M50 for that reason too. FiiO generally makes good value-for-money amps though so if you need a cheap one you can't go wrong with a FiiO.
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #10307 of 1135911/30/13 at 11:32ampost #10308 of 1135911/30/13 at 12:39pm
ATH M50's are some hard, durable plastic. I couldn't tell you the exact details (due to not knowing), but they're built strong. They also have metal in the headband, I'm pretty sure. My friend owns M50s.post #10309 of 1135911/30/13 at 1:40pmpost #10310 of 1135911/30/13 at 3:38pmpost #10311 of 1135911/30/13 at 7:11pmpost #10312 of 1135911/30/13 at 8:04pmpost #10313 of 1135912/1/13 at 2:18pmpost #10314 of 1135912/1/13 at 6:08pmAww yess. A V-MODA Crossfade LP sighting. V-MODA makes some of the most head-fitting headphones out there that don't make you look like you're wearing a ballon, football, or bear trap on your head.
Well, minus the M-80 that is. That thing barely fits on my head.
Edited by miceblue - 12/1/13 at 6:20pmpost #10315 of 1135912/1/13 at 8:04pmpost #10316 of 1135912/2/13 at 2:30ampost #10317 of 1135912/2/13 at 11:35ampost #10318 of 1135912/2/13 at 2:43pmpost #10319 of 1135912/2/13 at 7:31pmpost #10320 of 1135912/2/13 at 8:03pm
- Headphone Sightings 2
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
Currently, there are 2666 Active Users (435 Members and 2231 Guests)
- › New: Brainwavz R3 30 seconds ago
- › Schiit we'd like to see 1 minute ago
- › Kogan 8GB MP4 - The Player That Came From Nowhere: 1 minute ago
- › Rate The Last Movie You Watched 2 minutes ago
- › I don't quite understand this whole "balanced output/input"deal,... 3 minutes ago
- › Hi! I'm new to this community and I would like some help on... 5 minutes ago
- › Fiio X1 impressions 5 minutes ago
- › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge 7 minutes ago
- › Headphones up to £100 with DacMagic XS USB DAC 8 minutes ago
- › Obligatory "Need Recommendation" Thread 8 minutes ago
- › Sony MDR-XB500 40mm XB Diaphragm Driver Extra Bass Headphones by 12cc2
- › VSONIC VSD3S Black High Fidelity Professional Quality Stereo... by Tom22
- › AKG K 550 by QBoQBo
- › HiFiMAN HE-400i by smellyfungus
- › MrSpeakers Alpha Dog (T50RP Mod) by hans030390
- › Fostex TH 900 by archeryc
- › Garage1217 Project Polaris by Asr
- › Bose QuietComfort 20i Acoustic Noise Cancelling Headphones by dbdchc
- › Rega RP3 by Nhubley
- › Woo Audio 2 by Nhubley
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Exercise Headphones)