Saw a HD448 and a Momentum at SF's Union Square yesterday.
Recent Images In This Thread
- productAudio Technica L3000tagged by System, 5/11/11
- productBose Companion 2 Series II multimedia speaker systemtagged by System, 8/29/11
- brandGerman Maestrotagged by AmberOzL, 7/24/13
- brandGradotagged by System, 8/22/10
- productGrado SR80i Headphonestagged by System, 7/30/10
- categoryHeadphonestagged by System, 6/14/10
- categoryIn Eartagged by System, 3/29/11
- productKoss PortaPro Headphones with Casetagged by System, 2/25/11
- categoryOver Eartagged by System, 2/10/11
- productShure SRH 940tagged by System, 11/7/11More
- brandV MODAtagged by System, 9/1/12
Related Forum Threads
- Which Grado? Last post on 4/30/11 at 7:14am in Headphones (full-size)
- Need help to get headphones - Novice in Head-Fi land.... Last post on 2/19/12 at 1:43am in Headphones (full-size)
- Need help choosing new headphones. Last post on 1/11/12 at 2:49pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Am I missing something? Last post on 10/19/11 at 9:37am in Headphones (full-size)
- 200-300 dollar cans for alternative rock. Last post on 9/15/11 at 11:43am in Headphones (full-size)
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
Last edited: 1/18/16
- Grado Modification OverviewLast edited: 9/27/11
- Headphone ImpedanceLast edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
For larger views of any of the photos (1200 x 800) - please click on the individual imagesINTRODUCTION Firstly I want to thank a local NZ Head-Fier (AudioDHD) for allowing me to spend some time...
Not a whole lot to add that others have mentioned. I would have liked a traveling case included instead of a pouch, but I will let that slide for a couple of reasons. First is that the box that...
First, I would like to thank Shozy for sending me a pre-production model of the Zero in exchange for my honest opinion. My pre-production model arrived in a small package. Inside was the Zero...
Ghostek made its name in the phone accessory market. Its been building solid cases for a while now, and they’ve brought everything they’ve learned from making durable phone cases to the table...
INTRO:- Yup, I am back. This time around I have the Meelectronics M7P. This is an interesting piece of earphone. To be precise I had not seen one like this before. This one belongs to MEE...
Headphone Sightings 2 - Page 688post #10306 of 1231111/30/13 at 11:32am
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #10307 of 1231111/30/13 at 12:39pm
ATH M50's are some hard, durable plastic. I couldn't tell you the exact details (due to not knowing), but they're built strong. They also have metal in the headband, I'm pretty sure. My friend owns M50s.post #10308 of 1231111/30/13 at 1:40pmpost #10309 of 1231111/30/13 at 3:38pmpost #10310 of 1231111/30/13 at 7:11pmpost #10311 of 1231111/30/13 at 8:04pmpost #10312 of 1231112/1/13 at 2:18pmpost #10313 of 1231112/1/13 at 6:08pmAww yess. A V-MODA Crossfade LP sighting. V-MODA makes some of the most head-fitting headphones out there that don't make you look like you're wearing a ballon, football, or bear trap on your head.
Well, minus the M-80 that is. That thing barely fits on my head.
Edited by miceblue - 12/1/13 at 6:20pmpost #10314 of 1231112/1/13 at 8:04pmpost #10315 of 1231112/2/13 at 2:30ampost #10316 of 1231112/2/13 at 11:35ampost #10317 of 1231112/2/13 at 2:43pmpost #10318 of 1231112/2/13 at 7:31pmpost #10319 of 1231112/2/13 at 8:03pm
- Headphone Sightings 2
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Grado Modification Overview
Currently, there are 2658 Active Users (436 Members and 2222 Guests)
- › Chord Mojo - The Official Thread .☆*¨*★. Please READ the 3rd... 1 second ago
- › D100 PRO-Professional PCM/DSD streaming music transport system of... 4 minutes ago
- › Official Free FLAC File Music Sharing Thread 5 minutes ago
- › Strong Midrange Headphone Suggestions 8 minutes ago
- › Help in planning my desktop setup 9 minutes ago
- › FiiO Q5, Flagship DAC/Amp, an Dual DAC, USB/Optical/Coaxial/Line... 12 minutes ago
- › WASAPI / ASIO4ALL / KS in general causes lag 13 minutes ago
- › Head-Fi Basshead IEM thread (lists page 1) 13 minutes ago
- › The Hardest hitting Headphones are.. ( "The EXTREME BASS Club") 14 minutes ago
- › PS1000 Impressions Thread 24 minutes ago
- › ZhiYin QT5 by Brooko
- › Denon AH-MM400 Music Maniac Over-Ear Headphones by ekolite
- › SHOZY Zero IEM by slowpickr
- › Ghostek GHOHP001 Wireless Bluetooth Headphones, soDrop Series aptX... by Cinder
- › MEE audio M7P Secure-Fit Sports In-Ear Headphones with Mic, Remote,... by suman134
- › Rock Jaw Alfa Genus V2 Earphones with In-Line Mic & 3x Tuning... by suman134
- › ROCK JAW ALFA GENUS by suman134
- › Campfire Audio Lyra by Brooko
- › Brainwavz Hooka by DynamikeB
- › Emotiva Stealth DC-1 | Balanced 24/192 Fully Differential DAC by JoeDoe
- › Flawless Album Suggestions
- › The Audiophile Scene in a Third World Country...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide:...
- › Chord Mojo FAQ
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear
- › All about iPod Touch 6G as digital transport
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...