Saw a HD448 and a Momentum at SF's Union Square yesterday.
Recent Images In This Thread
- productAudio Technica L3000tagged by System, 5/11/11
- productBose Companion 2 Series II multimedia speaker systemtagged by System, 8/29/11
- brandGerman Maestrotagged by AmberOzL, 7/24/13
- brandGradotagged by System, 8/22/10
- productGrado SR80i Headphonestagged by System, 7/30/10
- categoryHeadphonestagged by System, 6/14/10
- categoryIn Eartagged by System, 3/29/11
- productKoss PortaPro Headphones with Casetagged by System, 2/25/11
- categoryOver Eartagged by System, 2/10/11
- productShure SRH 940tagged by System, 11/7/11More
- brandV MODAtagged by System, 9/1/12
Related Forum Threads
- Which Grado? Last post on 4/30/11 at 7:14am in Headphones (full-size)
- Need help to get headphones - Novice in Head-Fi land.... Last post on 2/19/12 at 1:43am in Headphones (full-size)
- Need help choosing new headphones. Last post on 1/11/12 at 2:49pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Am I missing something? Last post on 10/19/11 at 9:37am in Headphones (full-size)
- 200-300 dollar cans for alternative rock. Last post on 9/15/11 at 11:43am in Headphones (full-size)
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
Last edited: 1/18/16
- Grado Modification OverviewLast edited: 9/21/16
- Headphone ImpedanceLast edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
HIFIMAN SuperMini review (PHOTOS TO FOLLOW SOON...) Oct 2016 INTRO Just some background on me with previous experience of daps and why I’ve arrived here at this point in...
First of all, above any other factor, these are just SO COMFORTABLE!! There are very expensive headphones I used that sound really good but feel like someone is trying to crush my head. These have...
I think it is more of a smartphone gadget, than audiophiles device. It has the potential to save battery power when listening with portable devices. My subjective review of the sound: A little...
Introduction Simgot is a new name in Asian audio that is getting some attention with their new EN700 model. Supposedly, some that were involved in tuning the Ostry IEMs have tuned this one, so...
Have had these for a loooong time. Now that I've got older ears, I don't really hear the beautiful crystal-like treble anymore, but I'm sure it's still there. :)
Headphone Sightings 2 - Page 688post #10306 of 1234311/30/13 at 11:32am
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #10307 of 1234311/30/13 at 12:39pm
ATH M50's are some hard, durable plastic. I couldn't tell you the exact details (due to not knowing), but they're built strong. They also have metal in the headband, I'm pretty sure. My friend owns M50s.post #10308 of 1234311/30/13 at 1:40pmpost #10309 of 1234311/30/13 at 3:38pmpost #10310 of 1234311/30/13 at 7:11pmpost #10311 of 1234311/30/13 at 8:04pmpost #10312 of 1234312/1/13 at 2:18pmpost #10313 of 1234312/1/13 at 6:08pmAww yess. A V-MODA Crossfade LP sighting. V-MODA makes some of the most head-fitting headphones out there that don't make you look like you're wearing a ballon, football, or bear trap on your head.
Well, minus the M-80 that is. That thing barely fits on my head.
Edited by miceblue - 12/1/13 at 6:20pmpost #10314 of 1234312/1/13 at 8:04pmpost #10315 of 1234312/2/13 at 2:30ampost #10316 of 1234312/2/13 at 11:35ampost #10317 of 1234312/2/13 at 2:43pmpost #10318 of 1234312/2/13 at 7:31pmpost #10319 of 1234312/2/13 at 8:03pm
- Headphone Sightings 2
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Grado Modification Overview
Currently, there are 3753 Active Users (676 Members and 3077 Guests)
- › NG Audio - new high-end IEM and CIEM company with some pretty... 3 seconds ago
- › Car audio 5 seconds ago
- › [Reviewers Wanted] World Tour for Cayin i5 - Android based AK4490... 24 seconds ago
- › New iBasso Portable Amp/DAC: iBasso D14 "Bushmaster" 1 minute ago
- › The Official Sony NW-WM1Z/ NW-WM1A Flagship DAP (Live From IFA 2016) 1 minute ago
- › LG V20 Sound Quality 1 minute ago
- › MSB Analog DAC? (Review p3) 1 minute ago
- › Introducing MAYA by Vibro Labs 2 minutes ago
- › Chinese / Asian Brand Info Thread (Portable Headphones and IEMs) 2 minutes ago
- › Bose QC35 Wireless Noise-Cancelling Headphones 2 minutes ago
- › HIFIMAN SuperMini High-Res Portable Player by FortisFlyer75
- › Sony MDR-1A Premium Hi-Res Stereo Headphones by Peter Zhang
- › FiiO A1 Micro Headphone Amplifier by Headzone
- › SIMGOT EN700 In Ear Dynamic Earphone 24Ω Original ... by bhazard
- › Sony MDR-CD2000 CD Series Headphones by leroik
- › iFi Pro iCAN by ostewart
- › Sennheiser HD 590 Headphones by aafanatic
- › HiFiMAN Megamini by glassmonkey
- › SHOZY Zero IEM by suman134
- › Burson Audio Supreme Sound Opamp V5i by ph0n6
- › Flawless Album Suggestions
- › The Audiophile Scene in a Third World Country...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide:...
- › Chord Mojo FAQ
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear
- › All about iPod Touch 6G as digital transport
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...