- 1,973 Posts. Joined 8/2013
- Location: Piova, City of Rain
- Select All Posts By This User
Recent Images In This Thread
- productAudio Technica L3000tagged by System, 5/11/11
- productBose Companion 2 Series II multimedia speaker systemtagged by System, 8/29/11
- brandGerman Maestrotagged by AmberOzL, 7/24/13
- brandGradotagged by System, 8/22/10
- productGrado SR80i Headphonestagged by System, 7/30/10
- categoryHeadphonestagged by System, 6/14/10
- categoryIn Eartagged by System, 3/29/11
- productKoss PortaPro Headphones with Casetagged by System, 2/25/11
- categoryOver Eartagged by System, 2/10/11
- productShure SRH 940tagged by System, 11/7/11More
- brandV MODAtagged by System, 9/1/12
Related Forum Threads
- Which Grado? Last post on 4/30/11 at 7:14am in Headphones (full-size)
- Need help to get headphones - Novice in Head-Fi land.... Last post on 2/19/12 at 1:43am in Headphones (full-size)
- Need help choosing new headphones. Last post on 1/11/12 at 2:49pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Am I missing something? Last post on 10/19/11 at 9:37am in Headphones (full-size)
- 200-300 dollar cans for alternative rock. Last post on 9/15/11 at 11:43am in Headphones (full-size)
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
Last edited: 12/5/14
- Grado Modification OverviewLast edited: 9/27/11
- Headphone ImpedanceLast edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
Couldn't find much on the internet about these, so I took the plunge. Pros: Nice aesthetics Solid build quality Cheaper than Bose equivalent, looks and feels nicer,...
I don't claim to be an expert audiophile. More of a wannabe. I do love finding under the radar headphones with good value. I can compare this to a few other bluetooth headsets I have spent some...
Brainwavz M1 Quick Review Thanks to mp4nation back in the day for the sample. Full length old review here http://www.head-fi.org/t/499583/brainwavz-m1-review Brief: Old but...
I have own the Dunu tridents for about 4-5 months, and about a week about, the left ear suddenly stopped working. I left them on my desk for the weekend, no spills, or anything touching them. Now i...
Intro Here is a review of the Audio-Technica CKR10 there are a couple reviews of this model already but the more reviews the better. First I would like to say thank you to Audio-Technica for...
Headphone Sightings 2 - Page 688post #10306 of 1175711/30/13 at 11:30amThe ATH M-50 appears to be made of mostly plastic, but I've never really worked out exactly what they're made of. I've only seen a grand total of one in real life and have never handled one personally, so I could be wrong though. I'm not sure which amp will go well with the M50 for that reason too. FiiO generally makes good value-for-money amps though so if you need a cheap one you can't go wrong with a FiiO.
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #10307 of 1175711/30/13 at 11:32ampost #10308 of 1175711/30/13 at 12:39pm
ATH M50's are some hard, durable plastic. I couldn't tell you the exact details (due to not knowing), but they're built strong. They also have metal in the headband, I'm pretty sure. My friend owns M50s.post #10309 of 1175711/30/13 at 1:40pmpost #10310 of 1175711/30/13 at 3:38pmpost #10311 of 1175711/30/13 at 7:11pmpost #10312 of 1175711/30/13 at 8:04pmpost #10313 of 1175712/1/13 at 2:18pmpost #10314 of 1175712/1/13 at 6:08pmAww yess. A V-MODA Crossfade LP sighting. V-MODA makes some of the most head-fitting headphones out there that don't make you look like you're wearing a ballon, football, or bear trap on your head.
Well, minus the M-80 that is. That thing barely fits on my head.
Edited by miceblue - 12/1/13 at 6:20pmpost #10315 of 1175712/1/13 at 8:04pmpost #10316 of 1175712/2/13 at 2:30ampost #10317 of 1175712/2/13 at 11:35ampost #10318 of 1175712/2/13 at 2:43pmpost #10319 of 1175712/2/13 at 7:31pmpost #10320 of 1175712/2/13 at 8:03pm
- Headphone Sightings 2
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Grado Modification Overview
Currently, there are 3820 Active Users (750 Members and 3070 Guests)
- › KOSS ESP-950 Thread 1 minute ago
- › Arizona Head-Fi Meet: January 24th 2015 - Impressions Thread 1 minute ago
- › iDSD micro Crowd-Designed! iCLUB memebership card instructions... 1 minute ago
- › Chosing headphones for gaming (mostly CS:GO), plese help! 1 minute ago
- › Post a picture of your Headphone Rig. 2 minutes ago
- › How to pick the right headphone amp 2 minutes ago
- › Need help to find my path - hd650/600 vs K7xx vs Fidelio x2 vs... 3 minutes ago
- › The iBasso DX50 Thread - Latest firmware: 1.6.0 3 minutes ago
- › Help with understanding the "audio chain" in order of importance... 5 minutes ago
- › A little about the Shozy Alien 7 minutes ago
- › House of Marley - LEGEND ANC by White Lotus
- › Audio Technica S700BT by ironicinori
- › MP4Nation Brainwavz M1 by mark2410
- › DUNU DN-12 Trident by Ghoulcow
- › Audio Technica ATH-CKR10 IN-EAR HEADPHONE TITANIUM SONIC PRO DUAL... by acain
- › Woo Audio 2 by mikoss
- › KAM HP1 by LowDose
- › Schiit Vali by Mr Rick
- › DUNU DN-2000 Hybrid 3 way earphone by YoYo JoKeR
- › V-MODA Crossfade M-100 by Spiderman
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)