Yes, those are HD650s.
Recent Images In This Thread
- productAudio Technica L3000tagged by System, 5/11/11
- productBose Companion 2 Series II multimedia speaker systemtagged by System, 8/29/11
- brandGerman Maestrotagged by AmberOzL, 7/24/13
- brandGradotagged by System, 8/22/10
- productGrado SR80i Headphonestagged by System, 7/30/10
- categoryHeadphonestagged by System, 6/14/10
- categoryIn Eartagged by System, 3/29/11
- productKoss PortaPro Headphones with Casetagged by System, 2/25/11
- categoryOver Eartagged by System, 2/10/11
- productShure SRH 940tagged by System, 11/7/11More
- brandV MODAtagged by System, 9/1/12
Related Forum Threads
- Which Grado? Last post on 4/30/11 at 7:14am in Headphones (full-size)
- Need help to get headphones - Novice in Head-Fi land.... Last post on 2/19/12 at 1:43am in Headphones (full-size)
- Need help choosing new headphones. Last post on 1/11/12 at 2:49pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Am I missing something? Last post on 10/19/11 at 9:37am in Headphones (full-size)
- 200-300 dollar cans for alternative rock. Last post on 9/15/11 at 11:43am in Headphones (full-size)
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
Last edited: 1/11/17
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)Last edited: 11/28/16
- Grado Modification OverviewLast edited: 12/30/16
- Headphone ImpedanceLast edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
INTRODUCTION: I would like to thank @Jack Vang of Empire Ears, for the discount on my purchase of the Zeus-XIV-ADEL Custom IEM and for giving me the opportunity to review the IEM. I would also...
This is by far the closest I have come to writing a 5 star review. Of course to get that, I would have to find the holy grail of headphones for me. I had tried the HD558, HD598, HD650, and...
Used Schiit Modi & Magni with car sim racing game with Sennheiser HD 598 headphones. Unfortunately, Modi died after 2+ years. Thought warranty was 5 years but found out the hard way it's only 2...
These are *fantastic* for the price. Compared side by side to some old Sennheiser MX500s, that cost at least 4x as much, the Monk+ absolutely wipes the floor - they are hugely superior. Warm...
Acknowledgment Thanks, @Andykong at Cayin, and @Takeanidea for organizing the UK wing of the worldwide extravaganza of i5 tour. It is always an honour to work with great companies and dear...
Headphone Sightings 2 - Page 687post #10291 of 1236911/28/13 at 8:45pm
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #10292 of 1236911/28/13 at 10:12pmpost #10293 of 1236911/29/13 at 12:01ampost #10294 of 1236911/29/13 at 12:49am
Terminal 1 not many many tapi Terminal 2 near the lift to food court, there's one shop there really nice! Plenty of headphones there and in some of the Apple store there got UE6000 / Parrot Zik / PSB M4U2/1. Theres a lot more in Terminal 3 especially SONY store. There's the whole range of XBA, 1R, MA-500 (I love this pair of headphone!), some Walkman and XB900 ^_^post #10295 of 1236911/29/13 at 1:09amQuote:Originally Posted by BillsonChang007
Terminal 1 not many many tapi Terminal 2 near the lift to food court, there's one shop there really nice! Plenty of headphones there and in some of the Apple store there got UE6000 / Parrot Zik / PSB M4U2/1. Theres a lot more in Terminal 3 especially SONY store. There's the whole range of XBA, 1R, MA-500 (I love this pair of headphone!), some Walkman and XB900 ^_^
Huh? I went to changi a few weeks ago. The only thing that I found was the electronics hub in terminal 3.... They had shures and Ue for demo. The rest of the airport had nothing.....post #10296 of 1236911/29/13 at 1:49amQuote:I have a quote for you;
"...because you look too closely! Remember, the closer you look, the less you see!!!" - Now You See Me [Movie]
At Terminal 3, near the train from Terminal 2, there's a SONY store. If you walk straight from the train station, you will see it! Near the food court at Terminal 2, there's a electronic store, a very big one! You may or may not be able to see it ( depends on which angel) from outside, but if you walk in, you will see plenty of headphones on display (don't try their IEM, very unhygienic! Just saying)post #10297 of 1236911/29/13 at 8:43ampost #10298 of 1236911/29/13 at 2:05pmpost #10299 of 1236911/30/13 at 7:45am
a few highlights of last week:
q460, momentums and a supposed custom on the subway
se215, m50 and k271mkii at university
fidelio l1 on the train, worn by some teenage girl
plus, i found out that k550s are very good at keeping my ears warm when it's freezing outside
Edited by ampair - 11/30/13 at 8:04ampost #10300 of 1236911/30/13 at 10:19ampost #10301 of 1236911/30/13 at 11:03amLoads od beats and monsters at my school. Just a bunch of non head fier rich kids, oh well I'll be looking forward to my first set of audiophile headphones, here's a question: grado or audio technica? I am having a hard time choosing beteween the athM50's and the simalar priced grados, currently love my sonys, xb600's I listen to a lot of electronica so bass is good.post #10302 of 1236911/30/13 at 11:12amQuote:Originally Posted by Alaska Skier
Loads od beats and monsters at my school. Just a bunch of non head fier rich kids, oh well I'll be looking forward to my first set of audiophile headphones, here's a question: grado or audio technica? I am having a hard time choosing beteween the athM50's and the simalar priced grados, currently love my sonys, xb600's I listen to a lot of electronica so bass is good.
ATH M-50s are generally regarded as being pretty good for electronica. Grados are known for sounding better with acoustics and rock I think.post #10303 of 1236911/30/13 at 11:22ampost #10304 of 1236911/30/13 at 11:24ampost #10305 of 1236911/30/13 at 11:30amThe ATH M-50 appears to be made of mostly plastic, but I've never really worked out exactly what they're made of. I've only seen a grand total of one in real life and have never handled one personally, so I could be wrong though. I'm not sure which amp will go well with the M50 for that reason too. FiiO generally makes good value-for-money amps though so if you need a cheap one you can't go wrong with a FiiO.
- Headphone Sightings 2
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Echobox Audio Explorer impressions and discussion thread 29 seconds ago
- › Monoprice Monolith M1060 and M560 Planar Headphones 37 seconds ago
- › Compiling a database of source output impedance 55 seconds ago
- › Colorfly C10 - Colorfly Is Back! 1 minute ago
- › CHORD ELECTRONICS DAVE 2 minutes ago
- › XDuoo X3 DSD 24Bit / 192KHz CS4398 Chip Lossless Music Player 2 minutes ago
- › 1964 Ears Adel IEMs 3 minutes ago
- › Cypherus Audio Products Discussion Thread: CampFred Earbuds, QFred... 3 minutes ago
- › Hifiman he-400i Impressions and Discussion 3 minutes ago
- › Ultimate Ears UE Pro Reference Remastered! (UERR) 4 minutes ago
- › Empire Ears Zeus by EagleWings
- › Sennheiser HD 600 by snapacap
- › Schiit Modi by Tim Updegrove
- › Venture Electronics (VE) Monk+/Monk Plus by spronkey
- › Cayin i5 by glassmonkey
- › iFi Audio micro iDSD by 00lunar
- › 64 Audio U12 Universal In-Ear Monitor by cleg
- › qdc Balanced armature type (BA type) 3SH （QDC-4024） by prismstorm
- › Sangdo Headset Mic for Sony MH EX300AP L36H L36I C6603 LT26II LT28H... by Griffith
- › Denon AH-D600 by theminstrel
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Travel Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (CanJams)
- › FiiO X3II DAP firmwares with custom themes
- › Flawless Album Suggestions
- › The Audiophile Scene in a Third World Country...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide:...
- › Chord Mojo FAQ
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear