Yes, those are HD650s.
Recent Images In This Thread
- productAudio Technica L3000tagged by System, 5/11/11
- productBose Companion 2 Series II multimedia speaker systemtagged by System, 8/29/11
- brandGerman Maestrotagged by AmberOzL, 7/24/13
- brandGradotagged by System, 8/22/10
- productGrado SR80i Headphonestagged by System, 7/30/10
- categoryHeadphonestagged by System, 6/14/10
- categoryIn Eartagged by System, 3/29/11
- productKoss PortaPro Headphones with Casetagged by System, 2/25/11
- categoryOver Eartagged by System, 2/10/11
- productShure SRH 940tagged by System, 11/7/11More
- brandV MODAtagged by System, 9/1/12
Related Forum Threads
- Which Grado? Last post on 4/30/11 at 7:14am in Headphones (full-size)
- Need help to get headphones - Novice in Head-Fi land.... Last post on 2/19/12 at 1:43am in Headphones (full-size)
- Need help choosing new headphones. Last post on 1/11/12 at 2:49pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Am I missing something? Last post on 10/19/11 at 9:37am in Headphones (full-size)
- 200-300 dollar cans for alternative rock. Last post on 9/15/11 at 11:43am in Headphones (full-size)
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
Last edited: 1/18/16
- Grado Modification OverviewLast edited: 9/27/11
- Headphone ImpedanceLast edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
Just on sound quality, meh. It's very quiet, and detailed, but on my main headphones, AKG K712, the mid-treble balance is just too bright. The bass is nice and deep and honest, and midrange is OK,...
Review under construction.
It might be one of your favorite cans if you pay an intense listen to them for a few hours. Really its a steal while you might get it for 60ish or 80ish. I got mine for 75 ish. I still wonder why...
The MEE Audio RX18P was sent to me from MEE Audio with the intention to compare it to some of the most popular Chinese budget offerings and let Mike know the result of my findings. The ida was not...
In the audio world, nobody can say we don’t have a tonne of choice available to us. Some audition gear with slight differences to find the piece that truly stands out to them. This...
Headphone Sightings 2 - Page 687post #10291 of 1231111/28/13 at 8:45pm
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #10292 of 1231111/28/13 at 10:12pmpost #10293 of 1231111/29/13 at 12:01ampost #10294 of 1231111/29/13 at 12:49am
Terminal 1 not many many tapi Terminal 2 near the lift to food court, there's one shop there really nice! Plenty of headphones there and in some of the Apple store there got UE6000 / Parrot Zik / PSB M4U2/1. Theres a lot more in Terminal 3 especially SONY store. There's the whole range of XBA, 1R, MA-500 (I love this pair of headphone!), some Walkman and XB900 ^_^post #10295 of 1231111/29/13 at 1:09amQuote:Originally Posted by BillsonChang007
Terminal 1 not many many tapi Terminal 2 near the lift to food court, there's one shop there really nice! Plenty of headphones there and in some of the Apple store there got UE6000 / Parrot Zik / PSB M4U2/1. Theres a lot more in Terminal 3 especially SONY store. There's the whole range of XBA, 1R, MA-500 (I love this pair of headphone!), some Walkman and XB900 ^_^
Huh? I went to changi a few weeks ago. The only thing that I found was the electronics hub in terminal 3.... They had shures and Ue for demo. The rest of the airport had nothing.....post #10296 of 1231111/29/13 at 1:49amQuote:I have a quote for you;
"...because you look too closely! Remember, the closer you look, the less you see!!!" - Now You See Me [Movie]
At Terminal 3, near the train from Terminal 2, there's a SONY store. If you walk straight from the train station, you will see it! Near the food court at Terminal 2, there's a electronic store, a very big one! You may or may not be able to see it ( depends on which angel) from outside, but if you walk in, you will see plenty of headphones on display (don't try their IEM, very unhygienic! Just saying)post #10297 of 1231111/29/13 at 8:43ampost #10298 of 1231111/29/13 at 2:05pmpost #10299 of 1231111/30/13 at 7:45am
a few highlights of last week:
q460, momentums and a supposed custom on the subway
se215, m50 and k271mkii at university
fidelio l1 on the train, worn by some teenage girl
plus, i found out that k550s are very good at keeping my ears warm when it's freezing outside
Edited by ampair - 11/30/13 at 8:04ampost #10300 of 1231111/30/13 at 10:19ampost #10301 of 1231111/30/13 at 11:03amLoads od beats and monsters at my school. Just a bunch of non head fier rich kids, oh well I'll be looking forward to my first set of audiophile headphones, here's a question: grado or audio technica? I am having a hard time choosing beteween the athM50's and the simalar priced grados, currently love my sonys, xb600's I listen to a lot of electronica so bass is good.post #10302 of 1231111/30/13 at 11:12amQuote:Originally Posted by Alaska Skier
Loads od beats and monsters at my school. Just a bunch of non head fier rich kids, oh well I'll be looking forward to my first set of audiophile headphones, here's a question: grado or audio technica? I am having a hard time choosing beteween the athM50's and the simalar priced grados, currently love my sonys, xb600's I listen to a lot of electronica so bass is good.
ATH M-50s are generally regarded as being pretty good for electronica. Grados are known for sounding better with acoustics and rock I think.post #10303 of 1231111/30/13 at 11:22ampost #10304 of 1231111/30/13 at 11:24ampost #10305 of 1231111/30/13 at 11:30amThe ATH M-50 appears to be made of mostly plastic, but I've never really worked out exactly what they're made of. I've only seen a grand total of one in real life and have never handled one personally, so I could be wrong though. I'm not sure which amp will go well with the M50 for that reason too. FiiO generally makes good value-for-money amps though so if you need a cheap one you can't go wrong with a FiiO.
- Headphone Sightings 2
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Grado Modification Overview
- › Pics of Headphones... Rules: ONE PIC. NO WORDS! 8 seconds ago
- › Lime Ears Aether - Ciem Flagship - discussion, review, and... 36 seconds ago
- › Pictures of Your Portable Rig (part XVI) 2 minutes ago
- › Questyle QP1 3 minutes ago
- › Luxury and Precision - Crowdfunding Promotion on the L3 Digital... 3 minutes ago
- › If you still love Etymotic ER4, this is the thread for you... 4 minutes ago
- › Audio-GD NFB-11.32 & NFB-11 (2014) (Delivery & Impression Thread)!!! 5 minutes ago
- › Cambridge Audio DacMagic XS 6 minutes ago
- › Don't be shy, contact us directly with problems with your FiiO! 7 minutes ago
- › [REVIEW]: Noble Audio Kaiser 10: 10-driver Custom-Fit In-Ear Monitor 8 minutes ago
- › FiiO X5 2nd gen Premium Hi-Res DAP by eriksq
- › MusicMaker TK13 by Paulpark222
- › Philips SHP9500 by Mosauwer
- › MEE Audio RX18 Comfort-Fit In-Ear Headphones with Enhanced Bass... by peter123
- › Schiit Magni 2 by Aornic
- › FiiO EM3 Open Earbud Earphones with In-Line Microphone (Black) by Dobrescu George
- › Yamaha EPH-M100 High-Performance Earphones by Nymphonomaniac
- › PMV A-01 HYBIRD IEM by peter123
- › Cayin N5 DSD Lossless Music Player by H20Fidelity
- › Campfire Audio Orion by piksnz
- › The Audiophile Scene in a Third World Country...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide:...
- › Chord Mojo FAQ
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear
- › All about iPod Touch 6G as digital transport
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse