Yes, those are HD650s.
Recent Images In This Thread
- productAudio Technica L3000tagged by System, 5/11/11
- productBose Companion 2 Series II multimedia speaker systemtagged by System, 8/29/11
- brandGerman Maestrotagged by AmberOzL, 7/24/13
- brandGradotagged by System, 8/22/10
- productGrado SR80i Headphonestagged by System, 7/30/10
- categoryHeadphonestagged by System, 6/14/10
- categoryIn Eartagged by System, 3/29/11
- productKoss PortaPro Headphones with Casetagged by System, 2/25/11
- categoryOver Eartagged by System, 2/10/11
- productShure SRH 940tagged by System, 11/7/11More
- brandV MODAtagged by System, 9/1/12
Related Forum Threads
- Which Grado? Last post on 4/30/11 at 7:14am in Headphones (full-size)
- Need help to get headphones - Novice in Head-Fi land.... Last post on 2/19/12 at 1:43am in Headphones (full-size)
- Need help choosing new headphones. Last post on 1/11/12 at 2:49pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Am I missing something? Last post on 10/19/11 at 9:37am in Headphones (full-size)
- 200-300 dollar cans for alternative rock. Last post on 9/15/11 at 11:43am in Headphones (full-size)
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
Last edited: 1/18/16
- Grado Modification OverviewLast edited: 9/21/16
- Headphone ImpedanceLast edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
Inside the box Besides the headphone's being neatly folded inside of the box, they give you an manual and two cables. The first cable is an USB cable which is used to charge the battery inside of...
For larger images - please click individual photosINTRODUCTIONThis was the 2nd round of the HifiMan review tour of the two new DAPs in their portfolio. I posted the review of the SuperMini earlier...
Linking Mart/Agptek kindly sent me their latest Lossless Media player for review. External Features The first thing that strikes you about this player is its sheer weight and feeling of solidity...
Over the past few weeks I have tried out quite a few over-ear bluetooth headphones in a mad search for the ‘ultimate’ bluetooth headphone. I have tried the Bose QC35’s, V-Moda Crossfade Wireless...
This is a review of the Zorloo ZuperDAC DAC/amp combo. The Zorloo ZuperDAC was sendt to me for free from Zorloo in exchange for my honest review of it. I’d like to say THANK YOU to Zorloo for...
Headphone Sightings 2 - Page 687post #10291 of 1234311/28/13 at 8:45pm
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #10292 of 1234311/28/13 at 10:12pmpost #10293 of 1234311/29/13 at 12:01ampost #10294 of 1234311/29/13 at 12:49am
Terminal 1 not many many tapi Terminal 2 near the lift to food court, there's one shop there really nice! Plenty of headphones there and in some of the Apple store there got UE6000 / Parrot Zik / PSB M4U2/1. Theres a lot more in Terminal 3 especially SONY store. There's the whole range of XBA, 1R, MA-500 (I love this pair of headphone!), some Walkman and XB900 ^_^post #10295 of 1234311/29/13 at 1:09amQuote:Originally Posted by BillsonChang007
Terminal 1 not many many tapi Terminal 2 near the lift to food court, there's one shop there really nice! Plenty of headphones there and in some of the Apple store there got UE6000 / Parrot Zik / PSB M4U2/1. Theres a lot more in Terminal 3 especially SONY store. There's the whole range of XBA, 1R, MA-500 (I love this pair of headphone!), some Walkman and XB900 ^_^
Huh? I went to changi a few weeks ago. The only thing that I found was the electronics hub in terminal 3.... They had shures and Ue for demo. The rest of the airport had nothing.....post #10296 of 1234311/29/13 at 1:49amQuote:I have a quote for you;
"...because you look too closely! Remember, the closer you look, the less you see!!!" - Now You See Me [Movie]
At Terminal 3, near the train from Terminal 2, there's a SONY store. If you walk straight from the train station, you will see it! Near the food court at Terminal 2, there's a electronic store, a very big one! You may or may not be able to see it ( depends on which angel) from outside, but if you walk in, you will see plenty of headphones on display (don't try their IEM, very unhygienic! Just saying)post #10297 of 1234311/29/13 at 8:43ampost #10298 of 1234311/29/13 at 2:05pmpost #10299 of 1234311/30/13 at 7:45am
a few highlights of last week:
q460, momentums and a supposed custom on the subway
se215, m50 and k271mkii at university
fidelio l1 on the train, worn by some teenage girl
plus, i found out that k550s are very good at keeping my ears warm when it's freezing outside
Edited by ampair - 11/30/13 at 8:04ampost #10300 of 1234311/30/13 at 10:19ampost #10301 of 1234311/30/13 at 11:03amLoads od beats and monsters at my school. Just a bunch of non head fier rich kids, oh well I'll be looking forward to my first set of audiophile headphones, here's a question: grado or audio technica? I am having a hard time choosing beteween the athM50's and the simalar priced grados, currently love my sonys, xb600's I listen to a lot of electronica so bass is good.post #10302 of 1234311/30/13 at 11:12amQuote:Originally Posted by Alaska Skier
Loads od beats and monsters at my school. Just a bunch of non head fier rich kids, oh well I'll be looking forward to my first set of audiophile headphones, here's a question: grado or audio technica? I am having a hard time choosing beteween the athM50's and the simalar priced grados, currently love my sonys, xb600's I listen to a lot of electronica so bass is good.
ATH M-50s are generally regarded as being pretty good for electronica. Grados are known for sounding better with acoustics and rock I think.post #10303 of 1234311/30/13 at 11:22ampost #10304 of 1234311/30/13 at 11:24ampost #10305 of 1234311/30/13 at 11:30amThe ATH M-50 appears to be made of mostly plastic, but I've never really worked out exactly what they're made of. I've only seen a grand total of one in real life and have never handled one personally, so I could be wrong though. I'm not sure which amp will go well with the M50 for that reason too. FiiO generally makes good value-for-money amps though so if you need a cheap one you can't go wrong with a FiiO.
- Headphone Sightings 2
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Grado Modification Overview
- › Earbuds Round-Up 6 seconds ago
- › Focal Elear 1 minute ago
- › Holo Audio Spring R2R DAC 3 minutes ago
- › Effect Audio X Empire Ears - Introducing "ARTHUR" , [USA & Europe... 4 minutes ago
- › OPPO HA-2 Portable Headphone Amplifier/DAC Discussion Thread 5 minutes ago
- › Chord Mojo issue solutions thread. 6 minutes ago
- › Help regarding dac/amp. Was considering HIFIME 9018D USB DAC 7 minutes ago
- › Home-Made IEMs 8 minutes ago
- › Beyerdynamic DT-1770: Product Info, Discussion and Impressions 9 minutes ago
- › Knowledge Zenith (KZ) impressions thread 11 minutes ago
- › Over Ear Headphone Shareme 4.1 Bluetooth Foldable Headsets with... by genclaymore
- › HiFiMAN Megamini by Brooko
- › AGPTek H01 HiFi MP3 Player with Volume Knob &2.4 Inch HD... by Peddler
- › V-MODA Crossfade Wireless Over-Ear Headphone - Rouge by Peddler
- › Zorloo ZuperDAC by peter123
- › Sennheiser MOMENTUM In-Ear by Obery
- › FiiO X1-II High Resolution Lossless Music Player (2nd Generation)... by Delance26
- › thinksound On2 wood on-ear monitor headphone (natural black) by d8n0g
- › Bluedio T3 Plus (Turbine 3rd) Wireless Bluetooth 4.1 Stereo... by mark2410
- › Bluedio T3 (Turbine 3rd) Extra Bass Wireless Bluetooth 4.1 Stereo... by mark2410
- › Flawless Album Suggestions
- › The Audiophile Scene in a Third World Country...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide:...
- › Chord Mojo FAQ
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear
- › All about iPod Touch 6G as digital transport
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...