Yes, those are HD650s.
Recent Images In This Thread
- productAudio Technica L3000tagged by System, 5/11/11
- productBose Companion 2 Series II multimedia speaker systemtagged by System, 8/29/11
- brandGerman Maestrotagged by AmberOzL, 7/24/13
- brandGradotagged by System, 8/22/10
- productGrado SR80i Headphonestagged by System, 7/30/10
- categoryHeadphonestagged by System, 6/14/10
- categoryIn Eartagged by System, 3/29/11
- productKoss PortaPro Headphones with Casetagged by System, 2/25/11
- categoryOver Eartagged by System, 2/10/11
- productShure SRH 940tagged by System, 11/7/11More
- brandV MODAtagged by System, 9/1/12
Related Forum Threads
- Which Grado? Last post on 4/30/11 at 7:14am in Headphones (full-size)
- Need help to get headphones - Novice in Head-Fi land.... Last post on 2/19/12 at 1:43am in Headphones (full-size)
- Need help choosing new headphones. Last post on 1/11/12 at 2:49pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Am I missing something? Last post on 10/19/11 at 9:37am in Headphones (full-size)
- 200-300 dollar cans for alternative rock. Last post on 9/15/11 at 11:43am in Headphones (full-size)
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
Last edited: 2/13/17
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)Last edited: 11/28/16
- Grado Modification OverviewLast edited: 12/30/16
- Headphone ImpedanceLast edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
IT WAS THE FIRST HEADPHONE AMPLIFIER I BOUGHT AND I PAIRED IT WITH A SONY NWZ-A15. DECENT SOUND, ALMOST NO PROBLEM WITH IT, BUT EXCEPT ITS DESIGN WHICH I FIND SOMEWHAT UGLY IT WAS UNABLE TO...
Intro & Me: I'm best described as someone who loves music, loves gear and loves to combine them into a "hobby" that focuses on all of these important ingredients from Head-Fi. I have quite a...
Picture are default 1200 x 800 resolution - click to view larger images.INTRODUCTIONThis one came out of the blue. A company I'd never heard of, and an IEM I didn't know existed. The inquiry was...
[[SPOILER]] Introduction:The device was lent to me as part of FiiO's review tour. I was given 10 days with the device to evaluate it and in return give my honest opinion about it. My current...
At the time this review was written, the iFi Pro iCan was listed for sale on Amazon’s website. Here are some links for purchase and...
Headphone Sightings 2 - Page 687post #10291 of 1238911/28/13 at 8:45pm
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #10292 of 1238911/28/13 at 10:12pmpost #10293 of 1238911/29/13 at 12:01ampost #10294 of 1238911/29/13 at 12:49am
Terminal 1 not many many tapi Terminal 2 near the lift to food court, there's one shop there really nice! Plenty of headphones there and in some of the Apple store there got UE6000 / Parrot Zik / PSB M4U2/1. Theres a lot more in Terminal 3 especially SONY store. There's the whole range of XBA, 1R, MA-500 (I love this pair of headphone!), some Walkman and XB900 ^_^post #10295 of 1238911/29/13 at 1:09amQuote:Originally Posted by BillsonChang007
Terminal 1 not many many tapi Terminal 2 near the lift to food court, there's one shop there really nice! Plenty of headphones there and in some of the Apple store there got UE6000 / Parrot Zik / PSB M4U2/1. Theres a lot more in Terminal 3 especially SONY store. There's the whole range of XBA, 1R, MA-500 (I love this pair of headphone!), some Walkman and XB900 ^_^
Huh? I went to changi a few weeks ago. The only thing that I found was the electronics hub in terminal 3.... They had shures and Ue for demo. The rest of the airport had nothing.....post #10296 of 1238911/29/13 at 1:49amQuote:I have a quote for you;
"...because you look too closely! Remember, the closer you look, the less you see!!!" - Now You See Me [Movie]
At Terminal 3, near the train from Terminal 2, there's a SONY store. If you walk straight from the train station, you will see it! Near the food court at Terminal 2, there's a electronic store, a very big one! You may or may not be able to see it ( depends on which angel) from outside, but if you walk in, you will see plenty of headphones on display (don't try their IEM, very unhygienic! Just saying)post #10297 of 1238911/29/13 at 8:43ampost #10298 of 1238911/29/13 at 2:05pmpost #10299 of 1238911/30/13 at 7:45am
a few highlights of last week:
q460, momentums and a supposed custom on the subway
se215, m50 and k271mkii at university
fidelio l1 on the train, worn by some teenage girl
plus, i found out that k550s are very good at keeping my ears warm when it's freezing outside
Edited by ampair - 11/30/13 at 8:04ampost #10300 of 1238911/30/13 at 10:19ampost #10301 of 1238911/30/13 at 11:03amLoads od beats and monsters at my school. Just a bunch of non head fier rich kids, oh well I'll be looking forward to my first set of audiophile headphones, here's a question: grado or audio technica? I am having a hard time choosing beteween the athM50's and the simalar priced grados, currently love my sonys, xb600's I listen to a lot of electronica so bass is good.post #10302 of 1238911/30/13 at 11:12amQuote:Originally Posted by Alaska Skier
Loads od beats and monsters at my school. Just a bunch of non head fier rich kids, oh well I'll be looking forward to my first set of audiophile headphones, here's a question: grado or audio technica? I am having a hard time choosing beteween the athM50's and the simalar priced grados, currently love my sonys, xb600's I listen to a lot of electronica so bass is good.
ATH M-50s are generally regarded as being pretty good for electronica. Grados are known for sounding better with acoustics and rock I think.post #10303 of 1238911/30/13 at 11:22ampost #10304 of 1238911/30/13 at 11:24ampost #10305 of 1238911/30/13 at 11:30amThe ATH M-50 appears to be made of mostly plastic, but I've never really worked out exactly what they're made of. I've only seen a grand total of one in real life and have never handled one personally, so I could be wrong though. I'm not sure which amp will go well with the M50 for that reason too. FiiO generally makes good value-for-money amps though so if you need a cheap one you can't go wrong with a FiiO.
- Headphone Sightings 2
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › AudioQuest - Cinnamon TosLink (Full to Mini, 1.5m) 6 minutes ago
- › Audio-GD NFB-1AMP 3 hours, 28 minutes ago
- › Moon Audio silver dragon JH Audio 4 pin to 4.4mm Sony cable ( new... 14 hours, 34 minutes ago
- › Uptone Audio Regen latest version 19 hours, 26 minutes ago
- › 24bit vs 16bit, the myth exploded! 20 hours, 30 minutes ago
- › Schiit Happened: The Story of the World's Most Improbable Start-Up 23 hours, 22 minutes ago
- › Sennheiser IE800 IEM's 23 hours, 52 minutes ago
- › Samsung S8 / S8+ Sound Quality 1 day ago
- › [FS] LZ A4 (Brand new - EU located) 1 day ago
- › Chord Mojo DAC-amp ☆★►FAQ in 3rd post!◄★☆ 1 day ago
- › FiiO A3 Portable Headphone Amplifier (Black) by yannisgk
- › Rhapsodio RDB Mk.IV by SeeSax
- › Aedle ODS-1 by Brooko
- › FiiO X5 3rd gen Premium Hi-Res DAP by xkonfuzed
- › iFi Pro iCAN by Hisoundfi
- › Jomo Audio pretty Little beast by ExpatinJapan
- › Campfire Audio Jupiter by mrstrangeguy
- › Venture Electronics Asura 2.0 by SOULSIK
- › HiFiMAN RE-400 by SOULSIK
- › Meze 99 Neo by dweaver
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Travel Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (CanJams)
- › FiiO X3II DAP firmwares with custom themes
- › Flawless Album Suggestions
- › The Audiophile Scene in a Third World Country...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide:...
- › Chord Mojo FAQ
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear