Head-Fi.org › Forums › Equipment Forums › Headphones (full-size) › Headphone Sightings 2
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Headphone Sightings 2 - Page 686

post #10276 of 11311
Quote:
Originally Posted by ibob4tacoz View Post
 

This was the only place I could find to ask this question. I downloaded an album off of Bandcamp in the ALAC (Apple Lossless) format. (Don't worry, I also got the FLAC version, too.). Anyway, the extensions was ".m4a" is this still Apple Lossless? Thanks in advance.

yes it is. they don't lable it as "ALAC" mine is "m4a" as well!

post #10277 of 11311
Quote:
Originally Posted by BillsonChang007 View Post

yes it is. they don't lable it as "ALAC" mine is "m4a" as well!
Stupid iTunes confusing the heck out of me.
post #10278 of 11311
Quote:
Originally Posted by ibob4tacoz View Post


Stupid iTunes confusing the heck out of me.

haha... I usually convert FLAC to ALAC as I can't find any legit place to download ALAC. There's once I was using XLD to convert FLAC to ALAC. I though I converted it wrongly till I found out the truth xD

post #10279 of 11311

Haven't seen any headphones lately.  What I have been seeing (3-4 people in past two weeks) are people using the built in speaker on their phone or their schiity portable speakers to blast their obnoxious rap throughout the halls and campus of my school.  Nothing like listening to nothing but mids and piercing treble rapping "N***A F***K" while I'm walking to my classes.


Edited by linglingjr - 11/26/13 at 9:45pm
post #10280 of 11311
Harro, PM me if you like Monstercat, or just EDM for that matter. (I got a gift code for 015, IN ANY FORMAT!)
post #10281 of 11311
Quote:
Originally Posted by linglingjr View Post

Haven't seen any headphones lately.  What I have been seeing (3-4 people in past two weeks) are people using the built in speaker on their phone or their schiity portable speakers to blast their obnoxious rap throughout the halls and campus of my school.  Nothing like listening to nothing but mids and piercing treble rapping "N***A F***K" while I'm walking to my classes.
Our generation isn't the best, huh?
post #10282 of 11311
Yay. I saw a Sony MDR-7506 today.
post #10283 of 11311

I'm seeing alot of B&W P5 these days. I saw someone wearing these again. I guess people start to realise that there are headphones that look & sound better than Beats headphones in the $300 range? 

post #10284 of 11311
Ohmahgawdnoway.
http://www.inmotionstores.com/entertainment.html


Apparently there's one of these stores in one of the big airports in the area and they carry the freaking $1000 USD Shure SE846 earphones. :-o
Of all of he times I spent dinking around playing games on my Nintendo DS or listening to music while waiting for the airplane terminal to open, I could have been shopping around and listening to some expensive headphones.
Edited by miceblue - 11/27/13 at 7:24pm
post #10285 of 11311

I saw someone wearing some kind of Panasonic headphones on the bus earlier today. I don't know what kind they are, but they looked big. I can't get myself to wear cans in public. That's too much weight on your head to be lugging around. It's all about IEM's for me. 

post #10286 of 11311
Saw a pair pf red UM1s
Update: also saw a pair of xba-4s
Edited by lookingforIEMs - 11/28/13 at 12:14am
post #10287 of 11311

Saw a bloke with either mdr 1r or 10r on the 67 tram in Caulfield south.

 

Also black ath m50 at Patterson rd bentleigh.

 

Anyone here?

post #10288 of 11311
Quote:
Originally Posted by miceblue View Post

Ohmahgawdnoway.
http://www.inmotionstores.com/entertainment.html


Apparently there's one of these stores in one of the big airports in the area and they carry the freaking $1000 USD Shure SE846 earphones. :-o
Of all of he times I spent dinking around playing games on my Nintendo DS or listening to music while waiting for the airplane terminal to open, I could have been shopping around and listening to some expensive headphones.

I actually visited one of these the other day. I asked to try the P7 and H6. When I told him neither exactly wowed me (though they were pretty nice, the P7's sig didn't mesh with me too much and the H6 had weird upper mids), he excitedly took out a T5p (?!) from the back. I was really excited until I actually tried them. I liked them least out of the five other headphones I tried.

Also Boston seems to have a wealth of Sony 7506s.
post #10289 of 11311
Quote:
Originally Posted by miceblue View Post


Apparently there's one of these stores in one of the big airports in the area and they carry the freaking $1000 USD Shure SE846 earphones. :-o
Of all of he times I spent dinking around playing games on my Nintendo DS or listening to music while waiting for the airplane terminal to open, I could have been shopping around and listening to some expensive headphones.

Minneapolis's airport has one of these or something like it; the last time I flew through there it was hard to pry myself away.

post #10290 of 11311
THAT IS ONE OF THE REASON WHY I LOVE SINGAPORE CHANGI AIRPORT!!! biggrin.gif so many stores for me to listen xD
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Headphones (full-size)
Head-Fi.org › Forums › Equipment Forums › Headphones (full-size) › Headphone Sightings 2