Recent Images In This Thread
- productAudio Technica L3000tagged by System, 5/11/11
- productBose Companion 2 Series II multimedia speaker systemtagged by System, 8/29/11
- brandGerman Maestrotagged by AmberOzL, 7/24/13
- brandGradotagged by System, 8/22/10
- productGrado SR80i Headphonestagged by System, 7/30/10
- categoryHeadphonestagged by System, 6/14/10
- categoryIn Eartagged by System, 3/29/11
- productKoss PortaPro Headphones with Casetagged by System, 2/25/11
- categoryOver Eartagged by System, 2/10/11
- productShure SRH 940tagged by System, 11/7/11More
- brandV MODAtagged by System, 9/1/12
Related Forum Threads
- Which Grado? Last post on 4/30/11 at 7:14am in Headphones (full-size)
- Need help to get headphones - Novice in Head-Fi land.... Last post on 2/19/12 at 1:43am in Headphones (full-size)
- Need help choosing new headphones. Last post on 1/11/12 at 2:49pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Am I missing something? Last post on 10/19/11 at 9:37am in Headphones (full-size)
- 200-300 dollar cans for alternative rock. Last post on 9/15/11 at 11:43am in Headphones (full-size)
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
Last edited: 1/18/16
- Grado Modification OverviewLast edited: 9/27/11
- Headphone ImpedanceLast edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
The product was provided to me free of charge for the review purpose in exchange for my honest opinion. The review was originally posted on my blog, and now I would like to share it with all my...
Some "Provenance" to the Brand Name: Ocharaku is a "tea themed" company based in Japan. Focusing on Dynamic Driver IEM's, Ocharaku pushes the envelope when it comes to breaking the negative...
Introduction: The Fischer Audio Totem Paco (FE-131) is a newly released earphone from Fischer Audio. They’re small, built well and sound good. Want to know more? Read on. Below is the...
I was sent a couple of the ShareMe headphones to try recently for review purposes. The name of the company isn't one that I'm familiar with but I have seen various low priced offerings on...
The ANC-G5 active noise canceling headphones can be had from Amazon for 60 USD. How does it compare to the number one noise canceling headphones, the Bose QuietComfort QC20i? Comfort The...
Headphone Sightings 2 - Page 682post #10216 of 1231911/16/13 at 4:29pm
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #10217 of 1231911/16/13 at 4:50pmpost #10218 of 1231911/17/13 at 12:39ampost #10219 of 1231911/17/13 at 1:19amQuote:
HAHAHAHA... It happened to me once... I borrowed by friend my XBA-4 then I went to do my business, when I came back I was like "OMG! HE GOT A XBA-4??? WHY DIDNT HE TELL ME EARLIER?" Then he come to me "wow! Your XBA-4 sound great, I like it! You selling??" Then only I woke up from my sweet dreampost #10220 of 1231911/17/13 at 4:47ampost #10221 of 1231911/17/13 at 5:02amQuote:Originally Posted by BillsonChang007
HAHAHAHA... It happened to me once... I borrowed by friend my XBA-4 then I went to do my business, when I came back I was like "OMG! HE GOT A XBA-4??? WHY DIDNT HE TELL ME EARLIER?" Then he come to me "wow! Your XBA-4 sound great, I like it! You selling??" Then only I woke up from my sweet dream
The difference is my friend didn't even askme , he just took thempost #10222 of 1231911/17/13 at 5:33ampost #10223 of 1231911/17/13 at 4:15pmpost #10224 of 1231911/17/13 at 8:54pmpost #10225 of 1231911/17/13 at 9:06pm*sniffle*
My baby Sennheisers have grown up so much. After 6+ years of service in school and working around the house, her net worth went from a mere $25 USD to a wealthy $9,514. She still accompanies me in bed on occasion when the need comes.
Edited by miceblue - 11/17/13 at 9:21pmpost #10226 of 1231911/17/13 at 9:30pmpost #10227 of 1231911/17/13 at 10:13pmpost #10228 of 1231911/18/13 at 12:53ampost #10229 of 1231911/19/13 at 12:02ampost #10230 of 1231911/19/13 at 1:29am
Thanks! I think I will buy from the second seller then hope they sound good for the price. Hehe
[if you believe what I said in this post... I got nothing to say xD]
- Headphone Sightings 2
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Grado Modification Overview
Currently, there are 2996 Active Users (624 Members and 2372 Guests)
- › Koss Portapro Thread 43 seconds ago
- › Are you a console or PC gamer? 1 minute ago
- › 1964 Ears Adel IEMs 1 minute ago
- › Looking for super affordable dual driver earbuds! 1 minute ago
- › Audeze LCD-3 Impressions Thread 2 minutes ago
- › Grado Fan Club! 2 minutes ago
- › TRINITY - PHANTOM Series - New thread + WORLDS FIRST PUSH PULL... 3 minutes ago
- › Am I a heartless monster... 3 minutes ago
- › Chinese / Asian Brand Info Thread (Headphones, IEMs, Amps, DACs) 3 minutes ago
- › Feliks Audio Elise Impressions Thread – a New Start (please read... 3 minutes ago
- › Westone MMCX Bluetooth Cable, 78548 by twister6
- › Ocharaku Co-Donguri IEM by kevingzw
- › Fischer Audio Totem Paco by crabdog
- › Mixcder ShareMe Wireless Bluetooth Headphones,Built in Mic for... by iancraig10
- › Mixcder ANC-G5 Active Noise Cancelling Hi-Fi In-ear Headphones,... by pkshiu
- › Superlux HD-668 B by HiFiChris
- › Meze 99 Classics by HansBarbarossa
- › Cayin i5 by cleg
- › MrSpeakers ETHER C by Delayeed
- › Cable Matters Gold Plated Toslink Digital Optical Audio Cable with... by Gabeh765
- › Flawless Album Suggestions
- › The Audiophile Scene in a Third World Country...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide:...
- › Chord Mojo FAQ
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear
- › All about iPod Touch 6G as digital transport
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...