Recent Images In This Thread
- productAudio Technica L3000tagged by System, 5/11/11
- productBose Companion 2 Series II multimedia speaker systemtagged by System, 8/29/11
- brandGerman Maestrotagged by AmberOzL, 7/24/13
- brandGradotagged by System, 8/22/10
- productGrado SR80i Headphonestagged by System, 7/30/10
- categoryHeadphonestagged by System, 6/14/10
- categoryIn Eartagged by System, 3/29/11
- productKoss PortaPro Headphones with Casetagged by System, 2/25/11
- categoryOver Eartagged by System, 2/10/11
- productShure SRH 940tagged by System, 11/7/11More
- brandV MODAtagged by System, 9/1/12
Related Forum Threads
- Which Grado? Last post on 4/30/11 at 7:14am in Headphones (full-size)
- Need help to get headphones - Novice in Head-Fi land.... Last post on 2/19/12 at 1:43am in Headphones (full-size)
- Need help choosing new headphones. Last post on 1/11/12 at 2:49pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Am I missing something? Last post on 10/19/11 at 9:37am in Headphones (full-size)
- 200-300 dollar cans for alternative rock. Last post on 9/15/11 at 11:43am in Headphones (full-size)
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
Last edited: 1/18/16
- Grado Modification OverviewLast edited: 9/27/11
- Headphone ImpedanceLast edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
This is my second attempt at using a portable amp (I returned my Fiio E12A for this). That was a good decision. The Cayin C5 is an absolute powerhouse. It can power IEM's and earbuds...
Introduction/Disclaimer I was given this sample in exchange for my honest opinion and impressions. I would especially like to thank Kathryn for getting in touch for purpose of this review. I...
I've become a big fan of wireless headphones over the years with aptx codec, bluetooth 4.0 technology, and li-ion batteries becoming the standard. This allows more of the battery to be dedicated to...
Introduction Why am I here? Am I seeking an endgame all-in-one audio device? Am I seeking an amplifier for every conceivable, non-electrostatic headphone? Am I seeking a sound that will draw me...
Great quality to be expected of a Fiio product, the cable works as intended and feels nice in the hand. There`s no strain relief on the 30pin connector, perhaps it`s to increase pliability?...
Headphone Sightings 2 - Page 682post #10216 of 1231211/16/13 at 4:29pm
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #10217 of 1231211/16/13 at 4:50pmpost #10218 of 1231211/17/13 at 12:39ampost #10219 of 1231211/17/13 at 1:19amQuote:
HAHAHAHA... It happened to me once... I borrowed by friend my XBA-4 then I went to do my business, when I came back I was like "OMG! HE GOT A XBA-4??? WHY DIDNT HE TELL ME EARLIER?" Then he come to me "wow! Your XBA-4 sound great, I like it! You selling??" Then only I woke up from my sweet dreampost #10220 of 1231211/17/13 at 4:47ampost #10221 of 1231211/17/13 at 5:02amQuote:Originally Posted by BillsonChang007
HAHAHAHA... It happened to me once... I borrowed by friend my XBA-4 then I went to do my business, when I came back I was like "OMG! HE GOT A XBA-4??? WHY DIDNT HE TELL ME EARLIER?" Then he come to me "wow! Your XBA-4 sound great, I like it! You selling??" Then only I woke up from my sweet dream
The difference is my friend didn't even askme , he just took thempost #10222 of 1231211/17/13 at 5:33ampost #10223 of 1231211/17/13 at 4:15pmpost #10224 of 1231211/17/13 at 8:54pmpost #10225 of 1231211/17/13 at 9:06pm*sniffle*
My baby Sennheisers have grown up so much. After 6+ years of service in school and working around the house, her net worth went from a mere $25 USD to a wealthy $9,514. She still accompanies me in bed on occasion when the need comes.
Edited by miceblue - 11/17/13 at 9:21pmpost #10226 of 1231211/17/13 at 9:30pmpost #10227 of 1231211/17/13 at 10:13pmpost #10228 of 1231211/18/13 at 12:53ampost #10229 of 1231211/19/13 at 12:02ampost #10230 of 1231211/19/13 at 1:29am
Thanks! I think I will buy from the second seller then hope they sound good for the price. Hehe
[if you believe what I said in this post... I got nothing to say xD]
- Headphone Sightings 2
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Grado Modification Overview
Currently, there are 3047 Active Users (493 Members and 2554 Guests)
- › Massdrop Fostex TH-X00 Ebony impressions thread 8 seconds ago
- › SONY NW-ZX2 HI-END DAP 15 seconds ago
- › A little about the Shozy Alien 57 seconds ago
- › Chinese / Asian Brand Info Thread (Headphones, IEMs, Amps, DACs) 3 minutes ago
- › Reference headphones with adequate bass response 3 minutes ago
- › Questions about DAP sound quality 4 minutes ago
- › Audeze SINE Series 5 minutes ago
- › Audeze LCD-4 6 minutes ago
- › Trinity VYRUS IEM available for pre-order now! 7 minutes ago
- › Lets Talk Metal 7 minutes ago
- › Cayin C5 Portable HIFI Audio Headphone Amplifier by Tayyab Pirzada
- › Edifier S1000DB Audiophile Active Bookshelf Speakers - Bluetooth... by dnun8086
- › Sennheiser Momentum Wireless Over Ear Headphones by Llloyd
- › Simaudio 230HAD by sheldaze
- › FiiO L9 L-Shaped Line Out Dock (LOD) Cable For iPod and iPhone by ryanjsoo
- › Espressivo-E by Feliks Audio by thatonenoob
- › B&O Beoplay H6 (2nd generation) by istirsin
- › ONKYO A800 50mm Open Back Headphone by Sonic Defender
- › Sony PHA-3 Headphone Amp by Whitigir
- › Brainwavz Jive by Feilong4
- › Flawless Album Suggestions
- › The Audiophile Scene in a Third World Country...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide:...
- › Chord Mojo FAQ
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear
- › All about iPod Touch 6G as digital transport
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...