VERY interestingly, I saw one of the staff members at my school using Syllable branded headphones. I believe it was the G08. I don't know much about those, but I was both very excited and interested when I saw him wearing them.
Recent Images In This Thread
- productAudio Technica L3000tagged by System, 5/11/11
- productBose Companion 2 Series II multimedia speaker systemtagged by System, 8/29/11
- brandGerman Maestrotagged by AmberOzL, 7/24/13
- brandGradotagged by System, 8/22/10
- productGrado SR80i Headphonestagged by System, 7/30/10
- categoryHeadphonestagged by System, 6/14/10
- categoryIn Eartagged by System, 3/29/11
- productKoss PortaPro Headphones with Casetagged by System, 2/25/11
- categoryOver Eartagged by System, 2/10/11
- productShure SRH 940tagged by System, 11/7/11More
- brandV MODAtagged by System, 9/1/12
Related Forum Threads
- Which Grado? Last post on 4/30/11 at 7:14am in Headphones (full-size)
- Need help to get headphones - Novice in Head-Fi land.... Last post on 2/19/12 at 1:43am in Headphones (full-size)
- Need help choosing new headphones. Last post on 1/11/12 at 2:49pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Am I missing something? Last post on 10/19/11 at 9:37am in Headphones (full-size)
- 200-300 dollar cans for alternative rock. Last post on 9/15/11 at 11:43am in Headphones (full-size)
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
Last edited: 1/18/16
- Grado Modification OverviewLast edited: 9/27/11
- Headphone ImpedanceLast edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
"In a cold world of flagships, the LCD-4 gives me the warmth I have been asking for." -Probably someone...
This review is for someone looking for a good pair of in-ear headphones after using over-ear phones; that's the situation where I am coming from at least, as I have been using Sennheiser's HD598...
I was excited to be approached by world famous cable artisan company 'Effect Audio' and asked me to provide a review of their recently released Ares II + Plus Edition IEM cable. This cable is...
This is my second attempt at using a portable amp (I returned my Fiio E12A for this). That was a good decision. The Cayin C5 is an absolute powerhouse. It can power IEM's and earbuds...
Introduction/Disclaimer I was given this sample in exchange for my honest opinion and impressions. I would especially like to thank Kathryn for getting in touch for purpose of this review. I...
Headphone Sightings 2 - Page 680
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #10187 of 1231211/9/13 at 4:25amSaw a really really hot Chinese teen girl wearing a pair of pioneer dj headphones. It's a shame though that her hair was completely covering her ear and not the earpad. Also saw an OE2/AE2post #10188 of 1231211/9/13 at 4:32ampost #10189 of 1231211/10/13 at 1:09am
Saw a young guy walking with headphones at the train station in Patterson Bentleigh the other day. I think it was either the DJ 1 or the DJ 1 pro. If it was the Signature DJ I couldn't tell as I walking quickly past.post #10190 of 1231211/10/13 at 1:22amQuote:
Sorry, I haven't been on Head-Fi in days! Real life has been keeping me on my toes.
To answer your question, no. My brother and I are Asian, although we're not Singaporean (I've never been to the country myself). Good luck finding him now!post #10191 of 1231211/11/13 at 12:17ampost #10192 of 1231211/11/13 at 11:03ampost #10193 of 1231211/11/13 at 11:27ampost #10194 of 1231211/11/13 at 5:54pmSome sort of Sennheiser headphone. I thought it was the PX200.
Also....this is kind of sad. I'm not going to post it for, reasons, but you can look up "oculus rift" on YouTube and watch the video by Hayato Ikeya. There's an Ultrasone Edition 8 sighting in that video. You've been warned. >.>
Edited by miceblue - 11/11/13 at 7:04pmpost #10195 of 1231211/12/13 at 4:20amQuote:
That reminds me.. The other day, I too saw a pair of Sony X headphones. However, they were on someone who was driving a car.
I'm not exactly sure if that's legal, but it was funny.post #10196 of 1231211/12/13 at 6:31ampost #10197 of 1231211/12/13 at 9:00ampost #10198 of 1231211/12/13 at 9:47am
Not so much a sighting, but surprising reaction. I bought B&W C5's the other day and though I loved the sound, they were so uncomfortable to me I took them back today (I have P7's on order coming tomorrow.) So I walked into Best Buy and walked over to the returns area. There were 2 girls and a guy behind the desk. I set the headphones down and the girl that wasn't waiting on me says "You're returning the C5's!?!?!? Those are my favorite headphones. I love mine!"
All I ever see is a few guys at work have Bose QC's.post #10199 of 1231211/12/13 at 10:52ampost #10200 of 1231211/12/13 at 10:57amQuote:
Nah. Kent, the Garden of England. I was in Tonbridge sitting entrance exams for Tonbridge School. Sorry to disappoint
- Headphone Sightings 2
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Grado Modification Overview
- › Equalization - capabilities and limitations 1 minute ago
- › Campfire Audio - Introducing 2 new models Hello Andromeda and Nova 1 minute ago
- › LG-V10 Hi-Fi audio quality review on serious audio performance 1 minute ago
- › AUDIO over IP - REDNET 3 & 16 Review. AES67 Sets A New Standard... 2 minutes ago
- › Audio Technica ATH-E70, ATH-E50, ATH-E40 IEMs announced at NAMM 2016 3 minutes ago
- › The discovery thread.! New NiceHCK DZ7 1DD+6 BA iem impression by... 3 minutes ago
- › Musical goosebumps 4 minutes ago
- › Philips Golden Ears challenge 5 minutes ago
- › Happy as a Pig in Schiit: Introducing Modi Multibit 5 minutes ago
- › Fostex x Massdrop TH-X00 Review 6 minutes ago
- › Audeze LCD-4 by Dillan
- › Sennheiser IE80 by AnssiRai
- › Effect Audio Ares II + Plus Edition IEM cable by sonickarma
- › Cayin C5 Portable HIFI Audio Headphone Amplifier by Tayyab Pirzada
- › Edifier S1000DB Audiophile Active Bookshelf Speakers - Bluetooth... by dnun8086
- › Sennheiser Momentum Wireless Over Ear Headphones by Llloyd
- › Simaudio 230HAD by sheldaze
- › FiiO L9 L-Shaped Line Out Dock (LOD) Cable For iPod and iPhone by ryanjsoo
- › Espressivo-E by Feliks Audio by thatonenoob
- › B&O Beoplay H6 (2nd generation) by istirsin
- › Flawless Album Suggestions
- › The Audiophile Scene in a Third World Country...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide:...
- › Chord Mojo FAQ
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear
- › All about iPod Touch 6G as digital transport
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...