VERY interestingly, I saw one of the staff members at my school using Syllable branded headphones. I believe it was the G08. I don't know much about those, but I was both very excited and interested when I saw him wearing them.
Recent Images In This Thread
- productAudio Technica L3000tagged by System, 5/11/11
- productBose Companion 2 Series II multimedia speaker systemtagged by System, 8/29/11
- brandGerman Maestrotagged by AmberOzL, 7/24/13
- brandGradotagged by System, 8/22/10
- productGrado SR80i Headphonestagged by System, 7/30/10
- categoryHeadphonestagged by System, 6/14/10
- categoryIn Eartagged by System, 3/29/11
- productKoss PortaPro Headphones with Casetagged by System, 2/25/11
- categoryOver Eartagged by System, 2/10/11
- productShure SRH 940tagged by System, 11/7/11More
- brandV MODAtagged by System, 9/1/12
Related Forum Threads
- Which Grado? Last post on 4/30/11 at 7:14am in Headphones (full-size)
- Need help to get headphones - Novice in Head-Fi land.... Last post on 2/19/12 at 1:43am in Headphones (full-size)
- Need help choosing new headphones. Last post on 1/11/12 at 2:49pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Am I missing something? Last post on 10/19/11 at 9:37am in Headphones (full-size)
- 200-300 dollar cans for alternative rock. Last post on 9/15/11 at 11:43am in Headphones (full-size)
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
Last edited: 6/30/15
- Grado Modification OverviewLast edited: 9/27/11
- Headphone ImpedanceLast edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
The Shure SE215 is the first IEM I owned and was the one that brought me in head-fi. I got mine for around $95 at the time after reading some reviews online here and there. Since then, I've learned...
The overall sound is similar to the Audeze LCD-2F - slightly on the warm side of neutral, but without the ultimate resolution the LCD-2F has. And easier to drive so you can plug them into your...
I have covered Tube Amp’s portable amps in the past (here and here). While the company is called ‘Tube Amp’, they don’t limit themselves to only tube amp, but also discrete amp. The LF-15 however...
So, first off, I must say that for 200 dollars (or 170, in my case, for a unit that was previously a store-display model), you CANNOT go wrong with this superb little DAP. The soundstage and...
I bought a pair of these for a real steal (used, for 70 bucks, on Amazon) earlier this month and I am LOVING them more than almost any other purchase I've made in my life. They sound amazing. ....
Headphone Sightings 2 - Page 680
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #10187 of 1214211/9/13 at 4:25amSaw a really really hot Chinese teen girl wearing a pair of pioneer dj headphones. It's a shame though that her hair was completely covering her ear and not the earpad. Also saw an OE2/AE2post #10188 of 1214211/9/13 at 4:32ampost #10189 of 1214211/10/13 at 1:09am
Saw a young guy walking with headphones at the train station in Patterson Bentleigh the other day. I think it was either the DJ 1 or the DJ 1 pro. If it was the Signature DJ I couldn't tell as I walking quickly past.post #10190 of 1214211/10/13 at 1:22amQuote:
Sorry, I haven't been on Head-Fi in days! Real life has been keeping me on my toes.
To answer your question, no. My brother and I are Asian, although we're not Singaporean (I've never been to the country myself). Good luck finding him now!post #10191 of 1214211/11/13 at 12:17ampost #10192 of 1214211/11/13 at 11:03ampost #10193 of 1214211/11/13 at 11:27ampost #10194 of 1214211/11/13 at 5:54pmSome sort of Sennheiser headphone. I thought it was the PX200.
Also....this is kind of sad. I'm not going to post it for, reasons, but you can look up "oculus rift" on YouTube and watch the video by Hayato Ikeya. There's an Ultrasone Edition 8 sighting in that video. You've been warned. >.>
Edited by miceblue - 11/11/13 at 7:04pmpost #10195 of 1214211/12/13 at 4:20amQuote:
That reminds me.. The other day, I too saw a pair of Sony X headphones. However, they were on someone who was driving a car.
I'm not exactly sure if that's legal, but it was funny.post #10196 of 1214211/12/13 at 6:31ampost #10197 of 1214211/12/13 at 9:00ampost #10198 of 1214211/12/13 at 9:47am
Not so much a sighting, but surprising reaction. I bought B&W C5's the other day and though I loved the sound, they were so uncomfortable to me I took them back today (I have P7's on order coming tomorrow.) So I walked into Best Buy and walked over to the returns area. There were 2 girls and a guy behind the desk. I set the headphones down and the girl that wasn't waiting on me says "You're returning the C5's!?!?!? Those are my favorite headphones. I love mine!"
All I ever see is a few guys at work have Bose QC's.post #10199 of 1214211/12/13 at 10:52ampost #10200 of 1214211/12/13 at 10:57amQuote:
Nah. Kent, the Garden of England. I was in Tonbridge sitting entrance exams for Tonbridge School. Sorry to disappoint
- Headphone Sightings 2
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Grado Modification Overview
- › Chinese / Asian Brand Info Thread (Headphones, IEMs, Amps, DACs) 25 seconds ago
- › Beyerdynamic T90 :D 43 seconds ago
- › Wells Audio - Headtrip amp 45 seconds ago
- › Comparisons: 25 of the Top Closed/Portable Headphones Around 1 minute ago
- › Looking for in-ear headphones for 50$ (rock, hip-hop & some... 1 minute ago
- › U.S. & CANADA REVIEW TOUR: Calyx PaT Portable DAC/Amp 1 minute ago
- › what is the best portable music player to have? 3 minutes ago
- › = HiFiMAN HE-560 Impressions & Discussion Thread = 3 minutes ago
- › New headphone amplifier from Bryston 3 minutes ago
- › Good headphone recommendations? 3 minutes ago
- › Shure SE215 by KewStone
- › VSONIC GR07 by MRC001
- › Tube Amp LF-15 by ClieOS
- › FiiO X3 2nd gen Ultraportable Hi-Res DAP by goodyfresh
- › V-MODA Crossfade M-80 by goodyfresh
- › Sennheiser HD 650 Headphones by snellemin
- › iBasso Audio D14 "Bushmaster" by lin0003
- › Bette 10MM 1+1 Hybrid Wood Black by BloodyPenguin
- › Master & Dynamic MH40 by sk2290
- › Fidue A73 Hybrid Monitor Earphones with universal single button... by wrathzombie
- › All about iPod Touch 6G as digital transport
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3