VERY interestingly, I saw one of the staff members at my school using Syllable branded headphones. I believe it was the G08. I don't know much about those, but I was both very excited and interested when I saw him wearing them.
Recent Images In This Thread
- productAudio Technica L3000tagged by System, 5/11/11
- productBose Companion 2 Series II multimedia speaker systemtagged by System, 8/29/11
- brandGerman Maestrotagged by AmberOzL, 7/24/13
- brandGradotagged by System, 8/22/10
- productGrado SR80i Headphonestagged by System, 7/30/10
- categoryHeadphonestagged by System, 6/14/10
- categoryIn Eartagged by System, 3/29/11
- productKoss PortaPro Headphones with Casetagged by System, 2/25/11
- categoryOver Eartagged by System, 2/10/11
- productShure SRH 940tagged by System, 11/7/11More
- brandV MODAtagged by System, 9/1/12
Related Forum Threads
- Which Grado? Last post on 4/30/11 at 7:14am in Headphones (full-size)
- Need help to get headphones - Novice in Head-Fi land.... Last post on 2/19/12 at 1:43am in Headphones (full-size)
- Need help choosing new headphones. Last post on 1/11/12 at 2:49pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Am I missing something? Last post on 10/19/11 at 9:37am in Headphones (full-size)
- 200-300 dollar cans for alternative rock. Last post on 9/15/11 at 11:43am in Headphones (full-size)
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
Last edited: 8/6/15
- Grado Modification OverviewLast edited: 9/27/11
- Headphone ImpedanceLast edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
It is brilliant, having been based on a OPA2134 as input amp that is wired to a TPA6120A2 as output amp. It uses a TDA2030 as a rail splitter. Using a power opamp as a rail splitter has it's...
Introduction So a little a bit myself, I am a semi-audiophile. It means that I listen to "normal" song and audiophile song kind of 50:50. During my commute to work I listen to "normal" song such...
Thank You's and Sorries A big thank David Maudlin for sending me the Cypher Labs AlgoRhythm Trio to me back in late May and I apologise that it's taken me 3 months to put something up about...
Intro Before I begin, I would like to sincerely thank Pandora at Brainwavz for providing the review sample of the Jive you see in this review. Please note that I am neither affiliated with...
Name- DUNU TITAN 1 Manufacturar- Dunu-topsound, a chinese company. Price- 115$, I got them for around 169SGD from Lend me ur ears, Singapore. Description- First, some note about me. I am a 25...
Headphone Sightings 2 - Page 680
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #10187 of 1218011/9/13 at 4:25amSaw a really really hot Chinese teen girl wearing a pair of pioneer dj headphones. It's a shame though that her hair was completely covering her ear and not the earpad. Also saw an OE2/AE2post #10188 of 1218011/9/13 at 4:32ampost #10189 of 1218011/10/13 at 1:09am
Saw a young guy walking with headphones at the train station in Patterson Bentleigh the other day. I think it was either the DJ 1 or the DJ 1 pro. If it was the Signature DJ I couldn't tell as I walking quickly past.post #10190 of 1218011/10/13 at 1:22amQuote:
Sorry, I haven't been on Head-Fi in days! Real life has been keeping me on my toes.
To answer your question, no. My brother and I are Asian, although we're not Singaporean (I've never been to the country myself). Good luck finding him now!post #10191 of 1218011/11/13 at 12:17ampost #10192 of 1218011/11/13 at 11:03ampost #10193 of 1218011/11/13 at 11:27ampost #10194 of 1218011/11/13 at 5:54pmSome sort of Sennheiser headphone. I thought it was the PX200.
Also....this is kind of sad. I'm not going to post it for, reasons, but you can look up "oculus rift" on YouTube and watch the video by Hayato Ikeya. There's an Ultrasone Edition 8 sighting in that video. You've been warned. >.>
Edited by miceblue - 11/11/13 at 7:04pmpost #10195 of 1218011/12/13 at 4:20amQuote:
That reminds me.. The other day, I too saw a pair of Sony X headphones. However, they were on someone who was driving a car.
I'm not exactly sure if that's legal, but it was funny.post #10196 of 1218011/12/13 at 6:31ampost #10197 of 1218011/12/13 at 9:00ampost #10198 of 1218011/12/13 at 9:47am
Not so much a sighting, but surprising reaction. I bought B&W C5's the other day and though I loved the sound, they were so uncomfortable to me I took them back today (I have P7's on order coming tomorrow.) So I walked into Best Buy and walked over to the returns area. There were 2 girls and a guy behind the desk. I set the headphones down and the girl that wasn't waiting on me says "You're returning the C5's!?!?!? Those are my favorite headphones. I love mine!"
All I ever see is a few guys at work have Bose QC's.post #10199 of 1218011/12/13 at 10:52ampost #10200 of 1218011/12/13 at 10:57amQuote:
Nah. Kent, the Garden of England. I was in Tonbridge sitting entrance exams for Tonbridge School. Sorry to disappoint
- Headphone Sightings 2
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Grado Modification Overview
- › [NEW] FiiO E11K Portable Amplifier Info/News Thread (Early... 16 seconds ago
- › Sennheiser HD-580 Headband and Earpad foam - Low cost DIY... 1 minute ago
- › Philips Fidelio X2?! 1 minute ago
- › 🇬🇧 CanJam London 2015 Impressions Thread! August 29-30, 2015! 1 minute ago
- › ZMF x Vibro & ZMF Blackwood Discussion Thread. 1 minute ago
- › Post CanJam cynicism. 3 minutes ago
- › Introducing Trinity Audio Engineering 3 minutes ago
- › Best sound under 200 USD? 4 minutes ago
- › New Beyerdynamic T1 (2nd Generation) 4 minutes ago
- › Headphone stands? 4 minutes ago
- › SMSL sApII Pro by DaveLT
- › Audiosense V2mix4 by abyatar
- › Cypher Labs AlgoRhythm Trio Portable Vacuum Tube Headphone Amplifier by AnakChan
- › Brainwavz Jive by thatBeatsguy
- › Dunu TITAN 1 — titanium-coated diaphragm earphones by areek
- › Beyerdynamic DX 160 iE by acain
- › Cayin Spark C5 DAC Portable USB DAC + Headphone Amplifier by chowmein83
- › HiFiMAN HE400S by Cotnijoe
- › Brainwavz S5 In Ear Headphones by ClieOS
- › Shozy Lancea mini dac amplifier 24bit/192khz for Android/iOS/PC/iPhone by peter123
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear
- › All about iPod Touch 6G as digital transport
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2