audiophile is a tricky term. Even many users on head-fi are hesitant to say they are with some reason. I've seen lots of head-fiers saying "I'm not a real audiophile, but I think...". On the other hand, some random people with crap headphone claims to be audiophile.
Recent Images In This Thread
- productAudio Technica L3000tagged by System, 5/11/11
- productBose Companion 2 Series II multimedia speaker systemtagged by System, 8/29/11
- brandGerman Maestrotagged by AmberOzL, 7/24/13
- brandGradotagged by System, 8/22/10
- productGrado SR80i Headphonestagged by System, 7/30/10
- categoryHeadphonestagged by System, 6/14/10
- categoryIn Eartagged by System, 3/29/11
- productKoss PortaPro Headphones with Casetagged by System, 2/25/11
- categoryOver Eartagged by System, 2/10/11
- productShure SRH 940tagged by System, 11/7/11More
- brandV MODAtagged by System, 9/1/12
Related Forum Threads
- Which Grado? Last post on 4/30/11 at 7:14am in Headphones (full-size)
- Need help to get headphones - Novice in Head-Fi land.... Last post on 2/19/12 at 1:43am in Headphones (full-size)
- Need help choosing new headphones. Last post on 1/11/12 at 2:49pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Am I missing something? Last post on 10/19/11 at 9:37am in Headphones (full-size)
- 200-300 dollar cans for alternative rock. Last post on 9/15/11 at 11:43am in Headphones (full-size)
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
Last edited: 1/18/16
- Grado Modification OverviewLast edited: 9/27/11
- Headphone ImpedanceLast edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
As list in the summary, I don't like this product, and I will not buy any product from Philips because of the post-sale service. After I tried replacing all of the ear-pieces in the box, I...
Introduction – When I was first looking into a set of computer speakers, many brands tickled my ear but few really caught my eye. Edifier are a perfect example of a brand renowned for their...
Mine developed a noisy right channel after a relatively short time. Cambridge Tech support was poor and customer support was just as bad. This company is pennywise and pound foolish and should...
I’ve worked with Accutone IEMs before. However, I’ve never been so thoroughly satisfied a product of theirs. Almost every build-quality complaint I’ve had before lies dead at the feet of...
I have heard the littledot mkIV, and it pretty much sounded like any other solid state amp as well so i though eh, littledot is just another shammy company... but then I discovered the MKIII - and...
Headphone Sightings 2 - Page 679post #10171 of 1231211/6/13 at 5:06pm
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #10172 of 1231211/6/13 at 5:40pm
Yes, but he wasn't expecting me to have them so early on and especially not having them with me in school! It truly was a coincidence I bumped into him today.post #10173 of 1231211/6/13 at 9:20pmpost #10174 of 1231211/6/13 at 9:44pmpost #10175 of 1231211/6/13 at 10:07pmInterestingly enough, I'm seeing less B***s here on campus than Bowers and Wilkins. Plenty of P3 and P5. Tons of lower end Sony's as well, along with one XB500. Only seen one other Vmoda besides my own and my girlfriend's in the past week.post #10176 of 1231211/7/13 at 1:56ampost #10177 of 1231211/7/13 at 3:24ampost #10178 of 1231211/7/13 at 4:40ampost #10179 of 1231211/7/13 at 5:03amQuote:
So many DJs uses Sennheiser HD25! XDpost #10180 of 1231211/8/13 at 4:54ampost #10181 of 1231211/8/13 at 5:39amSaw a pair of SRH-840 + Cmoy combo on a mini celebrities of Brunei, mainly about jokes. Surprised to see him with that set-up! According to him, he paired his HD800 with Cmoy though @.@ he shared it on his FB but HD800 + Cmoy??!!post #10182 of 1231211/8/13 at 5:39amSaw a pair of SRH-840 + Cmoy combo on a mini celebrities of Brunei, mainly about jokes. Surprised to see him with that set-up! According to him, he paired his HD800 with Cmoy though @.@ he shared it on his FB but HD800 + Cmoy??!!post #10183 of 1231211/8/13 at 1:06pm
Today was good. It started off by seeing Beats through a Galaxy S2, but it quickly got better. Not 5 minutes after seeing the Beats, I spotted ATH-M50's! Later the same day, I saw some Momentums. Today has been good!post #10184 of 1231211/8/13 at 1:18pmQuote:
The more important question is: Does he think that HD800 + CMoy actually sounds good?post #10185 of 1231211/8/13 at 1:25pmMaybe it's a good-sounding CMoy. I have a CMoy-like amp and it bests all of my amps but the Objective 2, surprisingly enough.
I saw a Sony XB_00 headphone (the new series) on the bus today.
- Headphone Sightings 2
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Grado Modification Overview
- › The JPS Labs: Abyss AB-1266 Impressions Thread 1 minute ago
- › Electronic music fans - Headphones discussion thread 2 minutes ago
- › [FS] HD800 cable - Forza AudioWorks Claire HPC mk2 (MINT condition) 2 minutes ago
- › Three Word Story 2 minutes ago
- › Chord Mojo - The Official Thread .☆*¨*★. Please READ the 3rd... 2 minutes ago
- › Lets Talk Metal 4 minutes ago
- › MrSpeakers ETHER Flow and ETHER C Flow -- Inspired by Electrostatic... 7 minutes ago
- › Pics of Headphones... Rules: ONE PIC. NO WORDS! 8 minutes ago
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide: (3/18/2016: MrSpeakers... 8 minutes ago
- › Pictures of Your Portable Rig (part XVI) 9 minutes ago
- › Philips Fidelio S2 by Jemuillot
- › Edifier USA Spinnaker Media Speaker System (Black) by ryanjsoo
- › Cambridge Audio Azur DacMagic Plus by hankaberle
- › Accutone Pavo by Cinder
- › Little Dot MK III by Beztis
- › Logitech UE 6000 by Malfunkt
- › Alpha & Delta D2 by bhazard
- › Brainwavz Jive by B9Scrambler
- › iFi Nano iUSB 3.0 Power Supply by Army-Firedawg
- › iFi Pro iCAN by thatonenoob
- › Flawless Album Suggestions
- › The Audiophile Scene in a Third World Country...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide:...
- › Chord Mojo FAQ
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear
- › All about iPod Touch 6G as digital transport
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...