audiophile is a tricky term. Even many users on head-fi are hesitant to say they are with some reason. I've seen lots of head-fiers saying "I'm not a real audiophile, but I think...". On the other hand, some random people with crap headphone claims to be audiophile.
Recent Images In This Thread
- productAudio Technica L3000tagged by System, 5/11/11
- productBose Companion 2 Series II multimedia speaker systemtagged by System, 8/29/11
- brandGerman Maestrotagged by AmberOzL, 7/24/13
- brandGradotagged by System, 8/22/10
- productGrado SR80i Headphonestagged by System, 7/30/10
- categoryHeadphonestagged by System, 6/14/10
- categoryIn Eartagged by System, 3/29/11
- productKoss PortaPro Headphones with Casetagged by System, 2/25/11
- categoryOver Eartagged by System, 2/10/11
- productShure SRH 940tagged by System, 11/7/11More
- brandV MODAtagged by System, 9/1/12
Related Forum Threads
- Which Grado? Last post on 4/30/11 at 7:14am in Headphones (full-size)
- Need help to get headphones - Novice in Head-Fi land.... Last post on 2/19/12 at 1:43am in Headphones (full-size)
- Need help choosing new headphones. Last post on 1/11/12 at 2:49pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Am I missing something? Last post on 10/19/11 at 9:37am in Headphones (full-size)
- 200-300 dollar cans for alternative rock. Last post on 9/15/11 at 11:43am in Headphones (full-size)
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
Last edited: 1/18/16
- Grado Modification OverviewLast edited: 9/21/16
- Headphone ImpedanceLast edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
When these went on sale at massdrop I thought I was going to put one over on the man and get some really good audiophile grade headphones for $100, sadly that's not what I got when the package...
This little DAC punches way way way above its weight. I fell deep into the audiophile hole about a month ago, waiting for our 2nd son to be born. If I could be so bold, I went through a...
I love the Beyerdynamic dt770 250 Ohms. After searching high and low for a closed back headphone I fell upon these knowing that I would carry an amp. With the Cayin C5 - High gain at about 2.5...
As a music lover who prefers a portable means of listening to music, you might eventually discover that your device can't provide enough power for your IEMs, headphones, or earphones to reach...
Greetings Head-fi! Today we are going to be checking out the Mixcder ShareMe Pro, a Bluetooth headphone created with the aim of bringing listeners together. I was first introduced to...
Headphone Sightings 2 - Page 679post #10171 of 1233111/6/13 at 5:06pm
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #10172 of 1233111/6/13 at 5:40pm
Yes, but he wasn't expecting me to have them so early on and especially not having them with me in school! It truly was a coincidence I bumped into him today.post #10173 of 1233111/6/13 at 9:20pmpost #10174 of 1233111/6/13 at 9:44pmpost #10175 of 1233111/6/13 at 10:07pmInterestingly enough, I'm seeing less B***s here on campus than Bowers and Wilkins. Plenty of P3 and P5. Tons of lower end Sony's as well, along with one XB500. Only seen one other Vmoda besides my own and my girlfriend's in the past week.post #10176 of 1233111/7/13 at 1:56ampost #10177 of 1233111/7/13 at 3:24ampost #10178 of 1233111/7/13 at 4:40ampost #10179 of 1233111/7/13 at 5:03amQuote:
So many DJs uses Sennheiser HD25! XDpost #10180 of 1233111/8/13 at 4:54ampost #10181 of 1233111/8/13 at 5:39amSaw a pair of SRH-840 + Cmoy combo on a mini celebrities of Brunei, mainly about jokes. Surprised to see him with that set-up! According to him, he paired his HD800 with Cmoy though @.@ he shared it on his FB but HD800 + Cmoy??!!post #10182 of 1233111/8/13 at 5:39amSaw a pair of SRH-840 + Cmoy combo on a mini celebrities of Brunei, mainly about jokes. Surprised to see him with that set-up! According to him, he paired his HD800 with Cmoy though @.@ he shared it on his FB but HD800 + Cmoy??!!post #10183 of 1233111/8/13 at 1:06pm
Today was good. It started off by seeing Beats through a Galaxy S2, but it quickly got better. Not 5 minutes after seeing the Beats, I spotted ATH-M50's! Later the same day, I saw some Momentums. Today has been good!post #10184 of 1233111/8/13 at 1:18pmQuote:
The more important question is: Does he think that HD800 + CMoy actually sounds good?post #10185 of 1233111/8/13 at 1:25pmMaybe it's a good-sounding CMoy. I have a CMoy-like amp and it bests all of my amps but the Objective 2, surprisingly enough.
I saw a Sony XB_00 headphone (the new series) on the bus today.
- Headphone Sightings 2
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Grado Modification Overview
- › phone for my dragonfly red and Hd600 9 seconds ago
- › Better source, DAC or headphones to improve audio quality 1 minute ago
- › Would the Schitt Magni 2 or any amp give my HD 600's more bass? 2 minutes ago
- › Fiio E18 2 minutes ago
- › LG V20 Sound Quality 2 minutes ago
- › What a long, strange trip it's been -- (Robert Hunter) 3 minutes ago
- › If you still love Etymotic ER4, this is the thread for you... 4 minutes ago
- › Objectivists board room 5 minutes ago
- › The science fiction discussion thread 5 minutes ago
- › Chord Hugo 5 minutes ago
- › Massdrop x HIFIMAN HE350 by reikoshea
- › Hifime Sabre 9018 USB DAC by Rish732
- › Beyerdynamic DT 770 PRO Closed Studio Headphones - 250 Ohms by Rish732
- › FiiO A1 Micro Headphone Amplifier by chef8489
- › Over Ear Headphones，Mixcder ShareMe Pro Bluetooth 4.1 Stereo HiFi... by B9Scrambler
- › DIGNIS LAETUS case for Chord Electronics Mojo by HiFiChris
- › Burson Audio Supreme Sound Opamp V5i by cleg
- › Final F7200 by Takeanidea
- › Denon Music Maniac In-Ear Headphones (AH-C250) by redeyeguy
- › RHA T20 by RaoulRutnam
- › Flawless Album Suggestions
- › The Audiophile Scene in a Third World Country...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide:...
- › Chord Mojo FAQ
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear
- › All about iPod Touch 6G as digital transport
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...