audiophile is a tricky term. Even many users on head-fi are hesitant to say they are with some reason. I've seen lots of head-fiers saying "I'm not a real audiophile, but I think...". On the other hand, some random people with crap headphone claims to be audiophile.
Recent Images In This Thread
- productAudio Technica L3000tagged by System, 5/11/11
- productBose Companion 2 Series II multimedia speaker systemtagged by System, 8/29/11
- brandGerman Maestrotagged by AmberOzL, 7/24/13
- brandGradotagged by System, 8/22/10
- productGrado SR80i Headphonestagged by System, 7/30/10
- categoryHeadphonestagged by System, 6/14/10
- categoryIn Eartagged by System, 3/29/11
- productKoss PortaPro Headphones with Casetagged by System, 2/25/11
- categoryOver Eartagged by System, 2/10/11
- productShure SRH 940tagged by System, 11/7/11More
- brandV MODAtagged by System, 9/1/12
Related Forum Threads
- Which Grado? Last post on 4/30/11 at 7:14am in Headphones (full-size)
- Need help to get headphones - Novice in Head-Fi land.... Last post on 2/19/12 at 1:43am in Headphones (full-size)
- Need help choosing new headphones. Last post on 1/11/12 at 2:49pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Am I missing something? Last post on 10/19/11 at 9:37am in Headphones (full-size)
- 200-300 dollar cans for alternative rock. Last post on 9/15/11 at 11:43am in Headphones (full-size)
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
Last edited: 8/6/15
- Grado Modification OverviewLast edited: 9/27/11
- Headphone ImpedanceLast edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
I owned two PA2V2 and while it's good value amp, it had far too many flaws to my liking. Gary however provided excellent customer support throughout the whole time. Ended up with O2 and I'm...
I've done a lot of A-B comparing and the Schiit Wyrd absolutely improves my sound quality. Without it, the music sounds more distant, less expansive, less clear and also a bit softer volume. A...
Disclaimer I got this unit as part of Australia/New Zealand tour arranged by @d marc0, thank you very much for including me in this tour :) Introduction I am just another music fans in this...
These are good headphones. I would have preferred a hard carrying case for the headphones, but, when you consider the cost of these cans, the soft carrying bag is acceptable. If you really...
This review is the summary section of Yulong DA8II in-depth review here: http://www.head-fi.org/t/779702/yulong-da8ii-in-depth-review Please visit the above thread for more...
Headphone Sightings 2 - Page 679post #10171 of 1218111/6/13 at 5:06pm
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #10172 of 1218111/6/13 at 5:40pm
Yes, but he wasn't expecting me to have them so early on and especially not having them with me in school! It truly was a coincidence I bumped into him today.post #10173 of 1218111/6/13 at 9:20pmpost #10174 of 1218111/6/13 at 9:44pmpost #10175 of 1218111/6/13 at 10:07pmInterestingly enough, I'm seeing less B***s here on campus than Bowers and Wilkins. Plenty of P3 and P5. Tons of lower end Sony's as well, along with one XB500. Only seen one other Vmoda besides my own and my girlfriend's in the past week.post #10176 of 1218111/7/13 at 1:56ampost #10177 of 1218111/7/13 at 3:24ampost #10178 of 1218111/7/13 at 4:40ampost #10179 of 1218111/7/13 at 5:03amQuote:
So many DJs uses Sennheiser HD25! XDpost #10180 of 1218111/8/13 at 4:54ampost #10181 of 1218111/8/13 at 5:39amSaw a pair of SRH-840 + Cmoy combo on a mini celebrities of Brunei, mainly about jokes. Surprised to see him with that set-up! According to him, he paired his HD800 with Cmoy though @.@ he shared it on his FB but HD800 + Cmoy??!!post #10182 of 1218111/8/13 at 5:39amSaw a pair of SRH-840 + Cmoy combo on a mini celebrities of Brunei, mainly about jokes. Surprised to see him with that set-up! According to him, he paired his HD800 with Cmoy though @.@ he shared it on his FB but HD800 + Cmoy??!!post #10183 of 1218111/8/13 at 1:06pm
Today was good. It started off by seeing Beats through a Galaxy S2, but it quickly got better. Not 5 minutes after seeing the Beats, I spotted ATH-M50's! Later the same day, I saw some Momentums. Today has been good!post #10184 of 1218111/8/13 at 1:18pmQuote:
The more important question is: Does he think that HD800 + CMoy actually sounds good?post #10185 of 1218111/8/13 at 1:25pmMaybe it's a good-sounding CMoy. I have a CMoy-like amp and it bests all of my amps but the Objective 2, surprisingly enough.
I saw a Sony XB_00 headphone (the new series) on the bus today.
- Headphone Sightings 2
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Grado Modification Overview
- › FiiO X5 2nd gen Impressions and Discussion + Tour Application... 16 seconds ago
- › New iBasso Portable Amp/DAC: iBasso D14 "Bushmaster" 44 seconds ago
- › Are amp/DAC combos worth it 53 seconds ago
- › Halifax, Nova Scotia Meet? 1 minute ago
- › Chinese / Asian Brand Info Thread (Headphones, IEMs, Amps, DACs) 2 minutes ago
- › Little Dot MK VI / Little Dot MK VIII SE Owners Unite 3 minutes ago
- › Review of the JVC HA-FXH30 by B9Scrambler 3 minutes ago
- › Need recommendations for new headphones to replace Sony MDR-V6... 3 minutes ago
- › Headphone amp to pair with the Sennheiser HD 600 4 minutes ago
- › Yamaha hph mt220 thread (Merged) 4 minutes ago
- › Electric Avenues PA2V2 by asymcon
- › Wyrd USB Decrapifier by Mediahound
- › Noble Audio Savant by daduy
- › Shure SRH840 by Double-A
- › Yulong Audio DA8 II by earfonia
- › Aune X1S 32Bit/384KHz DSD DAC Headphone Amplifier black by avitron142
- › Audio-Technica ATH CKR9 LTD by peter123
- › JDS Labs ODAC by YoYo JoKeR
- › Westone UM Pro10 High Performance Single Driver Noise-Isolating... by ShaftShanker
- › Sennheiser HD 650 Headphones by Pokemonn
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear
- › All about iPod Touch 6G as digital transport
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2