audiophile is a tricky term. Even many users on head-fi are hesitant to say they are with some reason. I've seen lots of head-fiers saying "I'm not a real audiophile, but I think...". On the other hand, some random people with crap headphone claims to be audiophile.
Recent Images In This Thread
- productAudio Technica L3000tagged by System, 5/11/11
- productBose Companion 2 Series II multimedia speaker systemtagged by System, 8/29/11
- brandGerman Maestrotagged by AmberOzL, 7/24/13
- brandGradotagged by System, 8/22/10
- productGrado SR80i Headphonestagged by System, 7/30/10
- categoryHeadphonestagged by System, 6/14/10
- categoryIn Eartagged by System, 3/29/11
- productKoss PortaPro Headphones with Casetagged by System, 2/25/11
- categoryOver Eartagged by System, 2/10/11
- productShure SRH 940tagged by System, 11/7/11More
- brandV MODAtagged by System, 9/1/12
Related Forum Threads
- Which Grado? Last post on 4/30/11 at 7:14am in Headphones (full-size)
- Need help to get headphones - Novice in Head-Fi land.... Last post on 2/19/12 at 1:43am in Headphones (full-size)
- Need help choosing new headphones. Last post on 1/11/12 at 2:49pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Am I missing something? Last post on 10/19/11 at 9:37am in Headphones (full-size)
- 200-300 dollar cans for alternative rock. Last post on 9/15/11 at 11:43am in Headphones (full-size)
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
Last edited: 2/13/17
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)Last edited: 11/28/16
- Grado Modification OverviewLast edited: 12/30/16
- Headphone ImpedanceLast edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
Have you ever felt like the spark that used to be there just vanished? That the world, once bright and colorful became bland and dull over time? That you no longer feel the joy, the excitement and...
Work in progress. I need to practice my English a bit...
Heard these with Chord Hugo and boy oh boy was I unimpressed... These are not worth anywhere their price point where their sound is concerned. Decently comfortable though. (The sound signature...
I decided to write a short review after buying the second pair today. The first pair was damaged by a clumsy flight attendant and her heavy trolley... Although I was super happy with the E700M...
I thought about getting DFs as a present after passing driver's exams. Read those very few reviews online, which were generally a mixed back of helpfulness. Then I took the bullet and said, yes why...
Headphone Sightings 2 - Page 679post #10171 of 1238611/6/13 at 5:06pm
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #10172 of 1238611/6/13 at 5:40pm
Yes, but he wasn't expecting me to have them so early on and especially not having them with me in school! It truly was a coincidence I bumped into him today.post #10173 of 1238611/6/13 at 9:20pmpost #10174 of 1238611/6/13 at 9:44pmpost #10175 of 1238611/6/13 at 10:07pmInterestingly enough, I'm seeing less B***s here on campus than Bowers and Wilkins. Plenty of P3 and P5. Tons of lower end Sony's as well, along with one XB500. Only seen one other Vmoda besides my own and my girlfriend's in the past week.post #10176 of 1238611/7/13 at 1:56ampost #10177 of 1238611/7/13 at 3:24ampost #10178 of 1238611/7/13 at 4:40ampost #10179 of 1238611/7/13 at 5:03amQuote:
So many DJs uses Sennheiser HD25! XDpost #10180 of 1238611/8/13 at 4:54ampost #10181 of 1238611/8/13 at 5:39amSaw a pair of SRH-840 + Cmoy combo on a mini celebrities of Brunei, mainly about jokes. Surprised to see him with that set-up! According to him, he paired his HD800 with Cmoy though @.@ he shared it on his FB but HD800 + Cmoy??!!post #10182 of 1238611/8/13 at 5:39amSaw a pair of SRH-840 + Cmoy combo on a mini celebrities of Brunei, mainly about jokes. Surprised to see him with that set-up! According to him, he paired his HD800 with Cmoy though @.@ he shared it on his FB but HD800 + Cmoy??!!post #10183 of 1238611/8/13 at 1:06pm
Today was good. It started off by seeing Beats through a Galaxy S2, but it quickly got better. Not 5 minutes after seeing the Beats, I spotted ATH-M50's! Later the same day, I saw some Momentums. Today has been good!post #10184 of 1238611/8/13 at 1:18pmQuote:
The more important question is: Does he think that HD800 + CMoy actually sounds good?post #10185 of 1238611/8/13 at 1:25pmMaybe it's a good-sounding CMoy. I have a CMoy-like amp and it bests all of my amps but the Objective 2, surprisingly enough.
I saw a Sony XB_00 headphone (the new series) on the bus today.
- Headphone Sightings 2
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › 09829916185 <<<< 786 >>>> LOVE >>>>> vashikaran black magic... 11 seconds ago
- › Three Word Story 22 seconds ago
- › Introducing Lotoo PAW Gold 38 seconds ago
- › Chord Electronics - Hugo 2 - The Official Thread 42 seconds ago
- › Band Name Game II 1 minute ago
- › Echobox Audio Explorer impressions and discussion thread 2 minutes ago
- › Bang & Olufsen BeoPlay H6 Discussion Thread 2 minutes ago
- › The Official Sony NW-WM1Z/ NW-WM1A Flagship DAP (Live From IFA 2016) 5 minutes ago
- › Stax 009 - best amps 6 minutes ago
- › Classical music discussion, what do you like? 6 minutes ago
- › Sparkos Labs SS3602 Discrete Op-Amps by Yethal
- › Ultrasone Signature DJ by VintageFlanker
- › AudioQuest - Nighthawk Headphones by GirgleMirt
- › Onkyo E700M In-ear headphones Black with microphone by doraymon
- › K240 DF by asymcon
- › TWag V4 Litz ciem replacement cable by tex thai
- › Sennheiser PX 95 Versatile On-Ear Headphones by Varun Shankar
- › Panasonic RP-HT460E-K by PETEBULL
- › SoundPEATS Wireless Earbuds, True Wireless Stereo Bluetooth 4.2... by B9Scrambler
- › Soundmagic E10BT by msturg29
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Travel Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (CanJams)
- › FiiO X3II DAP firmwares with custom themes
- › Flawless Album Suggestions
- › The Audiophile Scene in a Third World Country...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide:...
- › Chord Mojo FAQ
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear