lol I'm 99% sure that was a sarcastic question taken seriously. I love how all the athletes are like NU UH!!! I WEAR THEM CUZ I LIKE THEM, I'M NOT GETTING PAID FOR WEARING THEM AT ALL. THAT'S MY CHOICE!!!!!!
Recent Images In This Thread
- productAudio Technica L3000tagged by System, 5/11/11
- productBose Companion 2 Series II multimedia speaker systemtagged by System, 8/29/11
- brandGerman Maestrotagged by AmberOzL, 7/24/13
- brandGradotagged by System, 8/22/10
- productGrado SR80i Headphonestagged by System, 7/30/10
- categoryHeadphonestagged by System, 6/14/10
- categoryIn Eartagged by System, 3/29/11
- productKoss PortaPro Headphones with Casetagged by System, 2/25/11
- categoryOver Eartagged by System, 2/10/11
- productShure SRH 940tagged by System, 11/7/11More
- brandV MODAtagged by System, 9/1/12
Related Forum Threads
- Which Grado? Last post on 4/30/11 at 7:14am in Headphones (full-size)
- Need help to get headphones - Novice in Head-Fi land.... Last post on 2/19/12 at 1:43am in Headphones (full-size)
- Need help choosing new headphones. Last post on 1/11/12 at 2:49pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Am I missing something? Last post on 10/19/11 at 9:37am in Headphones (full-size)
- 200-300 dollar cans for alternative rock. Last post on 9/15/11 at 11:43am in Headphones (full-size)
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
Last edited: 1/18/16
- Grado Modification OverviewLast edited: 9/27/11
- Headphone ImpedanceLast edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
Thank-you to Pandora of Brainwavz for supplying the Omega for review. Brainwavz has been around for a while now and this isn't my first encounter with one of their products. In 2011 I...
I picked this up second hand on ebay, more out of curiosity than anything. I'm just getting into listening with headphones and one of my amps doesn't have a headphone socket, so this seemed like as...
I have owned the Darkvoice 336SE for a while now, and consider myself a discerning listener/audiophile. My listening setup consists of two KRK RP-5 studio reference monitors, and a KRK RP-10S, and...
Preamble: At HiFime, all started with the production of the Tripath TK2050 speaker amplification chip. Nowadays they are mostly known for their portable DACs that use valuable...
I've only been in this game since January but have bought a new IEM every month (at pay day obviously). Nothing yet has come close to being my go-to IEM. (I should note...I bought the Titans for...
Headphone Sightings 2 - Page 670post #10036 of 1231110/26/13 at 11:12pm
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #10037 of 1231110/27/13 at 12:01ampost #10038 of 1231110/27/13 at 12:08ampost #10039 of 1231110/27/13 at 12:23ampost #10040 of 1231110/27/13 at 12:14pmpost #10041 of 1231110/27/13 at 12:57pmpost #10042 of 1231110/27/13 at 1:00pmpost #10043 of 1231110/27/13 at 2:29pm
There are some Fischer audios that match your description though the odds of seeing a pair of those in the wild is basically nilpost #10044 of 1231110/27/13 at 5:34pmpost #10045 of 1231110/27/13 at 5:36pmQuote:
It seems like Singapore is a country full of audiophiles....post #10046 of 1231110/27/13 at 5:56pm
If anyone sees someone walking around Halifax, Nova Scotia with silver-cabled Beyerdynamic T5ps, that was me!
I also sometimes wear Beyerdynamic T70s, Grado PS500s, Sennheiser Momentums, DT1350s, Shure SE535s, and even HD600s sometimes haha. You wont catch me with my Hifiman HE-500s, though! I seriously must be the biggest headphone audiophile in Nova Scotia...post #10047 of 1231110/27/13 at 6:02pmpost #10048 of 1231110/27/13 at 6:11pmpost #10049 of 1231110/27/13 at 10:12pm
Considering the smaller in size of Singapore, there are A LOT of audiophile shop there xDpost #10050 of 1231110/27/13 at 10:23pmQuote:
That's how I feel about Japan too. All those pictures of the massive stores where they have walls and walls of mid/high-fi cans. Not to mention those used gear shops where you can get crazy vintage receivers and stuff for super cheap. Sometimes I wish people didn't post all those pictures of all those places, that's about the only reason I'd want to go to Japan lol.
- Headphone Sightings 2
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Grado Modification Overview
- › Three Word Story 2 minutes ago
- › Creative Sound Blaster X7 - Detailed Review & Impressions 6 minutes ago
- › = HiFiMAN HE-560 Impressions & Discussion Thread = 7 minutes ago
- › Little Dot I+ Tube Rolling 8 minutes ago
- › PC Enthusiast-Fi (PC Gaming/Hardware/Software/Overclocking) 8 minutes ago
- › DX90. 2X Sabre,1st page: Downloads, info&inst. . ! Lurker0 FW Mod... 9 minutes ago
- › XLD - how to reduce sample rate? 9 minutes ago
- › DIY Cable Questions and Comments Thread 9 minutes ago
- › If you still love Etymotic ER4, this is the thread for you... 10 minutes ago
- › Rockbox Xduoo X3 10 minutes ago
- › Brainwavz Omega In Ear Earbuds Noise Isolating Earphones Remote... by Deviltooth
- › Bravo Audio Ocean by Varley58
- › Darkvoice 336SE by Shasari
- › HiFime SPDIF Optical 9018 DAC by HiFiChris
- › Dunu TITAN 1 — titanium-coated diaphragm earphones by harry501501
- › TFZ Series 1 by TwinACStacks
- › NuForce HEM4 Reference Class Hi-Res In-Ear Headphones with Dual... by Jackpot77
- › SHOZY Zero IEM by TwinACStacks
- › Fostex TH-X00 Massdrop exclusive by bestula
- › Sennheiser HD 700 Headphone by DJ Liquid
- › Flawless Album Suggestions
- › The Audiophile Scene in a Third World Country...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide:...
- › Chord Mojo FAQ
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear
- › All about iPod Touch 6G as digital transport
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...