lol I'm 99% sure that was a sarcastic question taken seriously. I love how all the athletes are like NU UH!!! I WEAR THEM CUZ I LIKE THEM, I'M NOT GETTING PAID FOR WEARING THEM AT ALL. THAT'S MY CHOICE!!!!!!
Recent Images In This Thread
- productAudio Technica L3000tagged by System, 5/11/11
- productBose Companion 2 Series II multimedia speaker systemtagged by System, 8/29/11
- brandGerman Maestrotagged by AmberOzL, 7/24/13
- brandGradotagged by System, 8/22/10
- productGrado SR80i Headphonestagged by System, 7/30/10
- categoryHeadphonestagged by System, 6/14/10
- categoryIn Eartagged by System, 3/29/11
- productKoss PortaPro Headphones with Casetagged by System, 2/25/11
- categoryOver Eartagged by System, 2/10/11
- productShure SRH 940tagged by System, 11/7/11More
- brandV MODAtagged by System, 9/1/12
Related Forum Threads
- Which Grado? Last post on 4/30/11 at 7:14am in Headphones (full-size)
- Need help to get headphones - Novice in Head-Fi land.... Last post on 2/19/12 at 1:43am in Headphones (full-size)
- Need help choosing new headphones. Last post on 1/11/12 at 2:49pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Am I missing something? Last post on 10/19/11 at 9:37am in Headphones (full-size)
- 200-300 dollar cans for alternative rock. Last post on 9/15/11 at 11:43am in Headphones (full-size)
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
Last edited: 2/13/17
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)Last edited: 11/28/16
- Grado Modification OverviewLast edited: 12/30/16
- Headphone ImpedanceLast edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
just want to order one and will try the reviews once get it FBA seems be fast waiting
I have 50 hours active listening and another 150 passive/occasional on these. Equipment: Ragnarok, Gungnir, Sony CD 5 CD tray, Senn HD-600 set up for balanced Listen to Yes ('15 Remix,...
At the time this review was written the FLC 8S was listed for sale on Amazon and Musicteck’s website. Here are links for more information and purchase....
The review you are about to read is very personal and contains details some might find boring or unimportant. You have been warned. My personal search for a great headphone began with a love...
Want something a bit better sounding than your cell phone, with the ability to carry your whole lossless music collection? Enter, Sony Walkman NW-A35. This new release from Sony features five...
Headphone Sightings 2 - Page 670post #10036 of 1238610/26/13 at 11:12pm
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #10037 of 1238610/27/13 at 12:01ampost #10038 of 1238610/27/13 at 12:08ampost #10039 of 1238610/27/13 at 12:23ampost #10040 of 1238610/27/13 at 12:14pmpost #10041 of 1238610/27/13 at 12:57pmpost #10042 of 1238610/27/13 at 1:00pmpost #10043 of 1238610/27/13 at 2:29pm
There are some Fischer audios that match your description though the odds of seeing a pair of those in the wild is basically nilpost #10044 of 1238610/27/13 at 5:34pmpost #10045 of 1238610/27/13 at 5:36pmQuote:
It seems like Singapore is a country full of audiophiles....post #10046 of 1238610/27/13 at 5:56pm
If anyone sees someone walking around Halifax, Nova Scotia with silver-cabled Beyerdynamic T5ps, that was me!
I also sometimes wear Beyerdynamic T70s, Grado PS500s, Sennheiser Momentums, DT1350s, Shure SE535s, and even HD600s sometimes haha. You wont catch me with my Hifiman HE-500s, though! I seriously must be the biggest headphone audiophile in Nova Scotia...post #10047 of 1238610/27/13 at 6:02pmpost #10048 of 1238610/27/13 at 6:11pmpost #10049 of 1238610/27/13 at 10:12pm
Considering the smaller in size of Singapore, there are A LOT of audiophile shop there xDpost #10050 of 1238610/27/13 at 10:23pmQuote:
That's how I feel about Japan too. All those pictures of the massive stores where they have walls and walls of mid/high-fi cans. Not to mention those used gear shops where you can get crazy vintage receivers and stuff for super cheap. Sometimes I wish people didn't post all those pictures of all those places, that's about the only reason I'd want to go to Japan lol.
- Headphone Sightings 2
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › TRINITY - PHANTOM Series - Newer Thread + WORLDS FIRST PUSH PULL... 6 seconds ago
- › New Dragonfly Black and Red Discussion 11 seconds ago
- › FiiO X7 | DXD | DSD | 384K/64B | ESS9018+ Android | WiFi |... 28 seconds ago
- › Fiio X5iii Firmware Modification Project - PURIST REMIXED WITH... 42 seconds ago
- › Hisenior T8 Fully Custom Made In Ear Monitors, 8ba per... 3 minutes ago
- › Cypherus Audio Products Discussion Thread: CampFred Earbuds, QFred... 4 minutes ago
- › Bang & Olufsen BeoPlay H6 Discussion Thread 5 minutes ago
- › Cowon Plenue D 7 minutes ago
- › Free Burn-in Files 7 minutes ago
- › New IEM recommendation <$150 7 minutes ago
- › Seahf Metal Housing In-Ear Earbuds Headphones Noise Cancelling... by Byran
- › Fostex TH500RP by bagwell359
- › FLC Technology FLC 8S by Hisoundfi
- › Meze 99 Classics by dany111777
- › SONY Walkman A series NW-A35 (R) (16GB) (Sina bar Red) by meringo
- › Custom Art Harmony 8.2 by Ike1985
- › AUNE M1S 32BIT/384KHZ DSD128 3.5MM/2.5MM BALANCED HIFI AUDIOPHILE... by Hypespazm
- › Fischer Audio Totem Paco by B9Scrambler
- › Sennheiser HD 598 Cs by peaches
- › Pioneer DJ HRM-6 Professional Studio Monitor Headphones by ILIRS CORNER
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Travel Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (CanJams)
- › FiiO X3II DAP firmwares with custom themes
- › Flawless Album Suggestions
- › The Audiophile Scene in a Third World Country...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide:...
- › Chord Mojo FAQ
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear