lol I'm 99% sure that was a sarcastic question taken seriously. I love how all the athletes are like NU UH!!! I WEAR THEM CUZ I LIKE THEM, I'M NOT GETTING PAID FOR WEARING THEM AT ALL. THAT'S MY CHOICE!!!!!!
Recent Images In This Thread
- productAudio Technica L3000tagged by System, 5/11/11
- productBose Companion 2 Series II multimedia speaker systemtagged by System, 8/29/11
- brandGerman Maestrotagged by AmberOzL, 7/24/13
- brandGradotagged by System, 8/22/10
- productGrado SR80i Headphonestagged by System, 7/30/10
- categoryHeadphonestagged by System, 6/14/10
- categoryIn Eartagged by System, 3/29/11
- productKoss PortaPro Headphones with Casetagged by System, 2/25/11
- categoryOver Eartagged by System, 2/10/11
- productShure SRH 940tagged by System, 11/7/11More
- brandV MODAtagged by System, 9/1/12
Related Forum Threads
- Which Grado? Last post on 4/30/11 at 7:14am in Headphones (full-size)
- Need help to get headphones - Novice in Head-Fi land.... Last post on 2/19/12 at 1:43am in Headphones (full-size)
- Need help choosing new headphones. Last post on 1/11/12 at 2:49pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Am I missing something? Last post on 10/19/11 at 9:37am in Headphones (full-size)
- 200-300 dollar cans for alternative rock. Last post on 9/15/11 at 11:43am in Headphones (full-size)
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
Last edited: 1/18/16
- Grado Modification OverviewLast edited: 9/21/16
- Headphone ImpedanceLast edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
The urbanite xl wireless is seemingly targeting the younger audience with its stylish looks,bluetooth connectivity and a bass emphasis.But does this deliver like it is intended to?Let's run through...
I was looking for a solution to simultaneously listen and charge an iPhone7, since Apple decided to ditch the 3.5 mm jack output. This one, which I got on Aliexpress, does the job. Soundwise, it...
Final F7200 Earphone review I will start this review of the Final F7200 earphones by saying that I am not going to include photos or technical specifications, as these have been very well covered...
MBC/ PINOYMAN's review: The TFZ series 1 Iem. Id like to thank Christopher Gatchalian for lending me his pair unit for the purpose of this review. Shell: clear in smoke black. Cable: quality is...
This is a review of the Cambridge DacMagic Plus DAC/headphone amp/pre amp. The Cambridge Audio DacMagic Plus was sent to me by Cambridge Audio in the UK as a loaner for the purpose of doing this...
Headphone Sightings 2 - Page 670post #10036 of 1234310/26/13 at 11:12pm
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #10037 of 1234310/27/13 at 12:01ampost #10038 of 1234310/27/13 at 12:08ampost #10039 of 1234310/27/13 at 12:23ampost #10040 of 1234310/27/13 at 12:14pmpost #10041 of 1234310/27/13 at 12:57pmpost #10042 of 1234310/27/13 at 1:00pmpost #10043 of 1234310/27/13 at 2:29pm
There are some Fischer audios that match your description though the odds of seeing a pair of those in the wild is basically nilpost #10044 of 1234310/27/13 at 5:34pmpost #10045 of 1234310/27/13 at 5:36pmQuote:
It seems like Singapore is a country full of audiophiles....post #10046 of 1234310/27/13 at 5:56pm
If anyone sees someone walking around Halifax, Nova Scotia with silver-cabled Beyerdynamic T5ps, that was me!
I also sometimes wear Beyerdynamic T70s, Grado PS500s, Sennheiser Momentums, DT1350s, Shure SE535s, and even HD600s sometimes haha. You wont catch me with my Hifiman HE-500s, though! I seriously must be the biggest headphone audiophile in Nova Scotia...post #10047 of 1234310/27/13 at 6:02pmpost #10048 of 1234310/27/13 at 6:11pmpost #10049 of 1234310/27/13 at 10:12pm
Considering the smaller in size of Singapore, there are A LOT of audiophile shop there xDpost #10050 of 1234310/27/13 at 10:23pmQuote:
That's how I feel about Japan too. All those pictures of the massive stores where they have walls and walls of mid/high-fi cans. Not to mention those used gear shops where you can get crazy vintage receivers and stuff for super cheap. Sometimes I wish people didn't post all those pictures of all those places, that's about the only reason I'd want to go to Japan lol.
- Headphone Sightings 2
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Grado Modification Overview
- › Grado RS-1 (The Original) 24 seconds ago
- › AudioQuest NightHawk Impressions and Discussion Thread 38 seconds ago
- › Schiit Lyr Tube Rollers 1 minute ago
- › Sony MDR-1000X 1 minute ago
- › Pictures of Your Portable Rig (part XVI) 2 minutes ago
- › Caffeine addicts anonymous 3 minutes ago
- › Where are all of the builders? 3 minutes ago
- › IBasso Audio IT03 4 minutes ago
- › Beyerdynamic DT 1350 5 minutes ago
- › Earbuds Round-Up 5 minutes ago
- › Sennheiser Urbanite XL Wireless by Rafique Adzam
- › Mcdodo Lightning to Audio Cable (for iPhone 7) w/ charging function by Webkarma
- › Final F7200 by malcolm.mcintyre
- › TFZ Series 1 by pinoyman
- › Cambridge Audio Azur DacMagic Plus by peter123
- › HiFiMAN RE-00 by mark2410
- › Philips Fidelio X2 by Kerry56
- › NAD Electronics VISO HP50 Noise-Isolating Over-Ear Headphones by Kerry56
- › Philips Shp8000/10 Hi-Fi Headphones - Black by Redcarmoose
- › Sony MDRXB400/BLU Extra Bass Over The Head 30 mm Driver Headphone,... by InternPrimas
- › Flawless Album Suggestions
- › The Audiophile Scene in a Third World Country...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide:...
- › Chord Mojo FAQ
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear
- › All about iPod Touch 6G as digital transport
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...