lol I'm 99% sure that was a sarcastic question taken seriously. I love how all the athletes are like NU UH!!! I WEAR THEM CUZ I LIKE THEM, I'M NOT GETTING PAID FOR WEARING THEM AT ALL. THAT'S MY CHOICE!!!!!!
Recent Images In This Thread
- productAudio Technica L3000tagged by System, 5/11/11
- productBose Companion 2 Series II multimedia speaker systemtagged by System, 8/29/11
- brandGerman Maestrotagged by AmberOzL, 7/24/13
- brandGradotagged by System, 8/22/10
- productGrado SR80i Headphonestagged by System, 7/30/10
- categoryHeadphonestagged by System, 6/14/10
- categoryIn Eartagged by System, 3/29/11
- productKoss PortaPro Headphones with Casetagged by System, 2/25/11
- categoryOver Eartagged by System, 2/10/11
- productShure SRH 940tagged by System, 11/7/11More
- brandV MODAtagged by System, 9/1/12
Related Forum Threads
- Which Grado? Last post on 4/30/11 at 7:14am in Headphones (full-size)
- Need help to get headphones - Novice in Head-Fi land.... Last post on 2/19/12 at 1:43am in Headphones (full-size)
- Need help choosing new headphones. Last post on 1/11/12 at 2:49pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Am I missing something? Last post on 10/19/11 at 9:37am in Headphones (full-size)
- 200-300 dollar cans for alternative rock. Last post on 9/15/11 at 11:43am in Headphones (full-size)
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
Last edited: 1/11/17
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)Last edited: 11/28/16
- Grado Modification OverviewLast edited: 12/30/16
- Headphone ImpedanceLast edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
Disclaimer: The Noble Kaiser Encore sample was provided to me by Noble for the purposes of this review. The Noble K10 was my first Multi-BA earphone. While it might not be the as good as the...
For me the Encore shares the same sound signature as its predecessor Noble Kaiser K-10. There are already 31- K-10 reviews on H.F. including mine. Read what is written about the K-10, then think...
Sorry if my english is not so good. I bought this several days ago (200 euro) so I cannot post an opinion about durability. I use this dac/amp just on pc for everyday use: movies, voice,...
Greetings Head-fi, Today we are going to be checking out another HDSS equipped earphone from the team at Blue Ever Blue; the Model 1001. Based out of Washington, D.C., Blue Ever Blue (BeB) exploded...
Disclaimer I would like to give a special thanks to Pandora for having these sent out to me. I am not affiliated with Brainwavz in any way and this product was given in exchange for my honest...
Headphone Sightings 2 - Page 670post #10036 of 1236910/26/13 at 11:12pm
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #10037 of 1236910/27/13 at 12:01ampost #10038 of 1236910/27/13 at 12:08ampost #10039 of 1236910/27/13 at 12:23ampost #10040 of 1236910/27/13 at 12:14pmpost #10041 of 1236910/27/13 at 12:57pmpost #10042 of 1236910/27/13 at 1:00pmpost #10043 of 1236910/27/13 at 2:29pm
There are some Fischer audios that match your description though the odds of seeing a pair of those in the wild is basically nilpost #10044 of 1236910/27/13 at 5:34pmpost #10045 of 1236910/27/13 at 5:36pmQuote:
It seems like Singapore is a country full of audiophiles....post #10046 of 1236910/27/13 at 5:56pm
If anyone sees someone walking around Halifax, Nova Scotia with silver-cabled Beyerdynamic T5ps, that was me!
I also sometimes wear Beyerdynamic T70s, Grado PS500s, Sennheiser Momentums, DT1350s, Shure SE535s, and even HD600s sometimes haha. You wont catch me with my Hifiman HE-500s, though! I seriously must be the biggest headphone audiophile in Nova Scotia...post #10047 of 1236910/27/13 at 6:02pmpost #10048 of 1236910/27/13 at 6:11pmpost #10049 of 1236910/27/13 at 10:12pm
Considering the smaller in size of Singapore, there are A LOT of audiophile shop there xDpost #10050 of 1236910/27/13 at 10:23pmQuote:
That's how I feel about Japan too. All those pictures of the massive stores where they have walls and walls of mid/high-fi cans. Not to mention those used gear shops where you can get crazy vintage receivers and stuff for super cheap. Sometimes I wish people didn't post all those pictures of all those places, that's about the only reason I'd want to go to Japan lol.
- Headphone Sightings 2
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › USB Strikes Back! Watch out AOIP - USB/Ethernet Chain beats All... 20 seconds ago
- › New DIY Altoids Tin Amp - The Class A "Wintergreen Handwarmer" by... 23 seconds ago
- › Sony XBA-N3AP and XBA-N1AP — Impressions thread 43 seconds ago
- › Headphones for metal music - ultimate solution 58 seconds ago
- › Review of the sennheiser HD 598 CS (close version) 1 minute ago
- › Seiun player, $150 player with monster spec. Too good to be true? 2 minutes ago
- › Chord Electronics ☆ Poly ☆ (advanced wireless & microSD module for... 3 minutes ago
- › SONY NWZ-A10 Series 3 minutes ago
- › LZ-A4 Impressions and Discussion Thread 5 minutes ago
- › Schiit Lyr Tube Rollers 6 minutes ago
- › Audio-Technica ATH-M50x by mokler
- › Noble Audio Encore Universal flagship in-ear monitor by WCDchee
- › Noble Audio Kaiser Encore by Saraguie
- › Hifiman EF2A Usb Headphone Amplifier by td2004
- › Blue Ever Blue Model 1001 by B9Scrambler
- › Brainwavz B150 by dnun8086
- › SONY digital audio player Walkman NW-WM1Z N (Gold) by Whitigir
- › iFi Micro iDAC2 USB DAC/HP Amp by Sil3nce
- › HRT - MicroStreamer - High Performance External USB Soundcard and... by Sil3nce
- › iFi Audio micro iDSD by Sil3nce
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Travel Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (CanJams)
- › FiiO X3II DAP firmwares with custom themes
- › Flawless Album Suggestions
- › The Audiophile Scene in a Third World Country...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide:...
- › Chord Mojo FAQ
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear