- 527 Posts. Joined 12/2006
- Location: Phoenix, AZ
- Select All Posts By This User
- productBeyerdynamic DT 770 Pro-80 Closed Studio Headphonestagged by System, 11/17/10
- productGrado Reference RS2 Headphonestagged by System, 11/17/10
- productGrado RS1tagged by System, 11/17/10
- productGrado SR325stagged by System, 11/17/10
- productGrado SR60 Headphonestagged by System, 11/17/10
- categoryHeadphonestagged by System, 11/17/10
- productKoss KSC75 Portable Stereophone Headphonestagged by System, 11/17/10
- categoryOver Eartagged by System, 11/17/10
- productSennheiser HD 600tagged by System, 11/17/10
- productSennheiser HD 650 Headphonestagged by System, 11/17/10
Related Forum Threads
- I'm a total whack job. Are you? Last post on 8/29/11 at 4:55pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Advice appreciated: Upgrading from MDR-V6/SR60 to HD600... Last post on 7/15/11 at 1:02am in Headphones (full-size)
- If you had $500... Would you get the RS-2? Last post on 9/17/12 at 3:37am in Headphones (full-size)
- HD650 or he-300? Last post on 1/6/12 at 3:32pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Are headphones like washing powder? Last post on 9/26/13 at 10:25am in Headphones (full-size)
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
Last edited: 1/3/17
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)Last edited: 2/13/17
- Headphone ImpedanceLast edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
I like these just a little better than my Sony MDR XB90ex, which I think is saying a lot. They both have a very ergonomic design that allows them to stay in ear securely and comfortably for...
TOTL (Top-of the line) is something you hear quite often around Head-Fi. The cream of the crop of the audio-world. While that may be true in most instances, investing into a 1200$+ product seems...
Firstly I would like to thank iFi for this sample to review, as always I try to write honest reviews, this unit has had over 50hrs of burn-in, no real differences were noted. Gear Used: HP...
At 240 dollars new (price I paid) there is not a single headphone in the world with better price/performance ratio. Each song is a new listening experience and these sound far superior to any other...
I am writing this because I have read so much more than I have written, and I believe it's time to give back. There are two new versions of JVC's famous Bass iem: The FX99X and the FX77X, I am...
What headphones do you have, and what do you still want? - Page 86post #1276 of 12845/26/11 at 9:35pmSee my signature for what I've owned, I have all of the Shure SRH headphones, and now that I've just gotten the 940's the only thing I want now is more music to enjoy with them. For the first time I can truly say I'm done looking for headphone nirvana because I've found it.
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #1277 of 12845/26/11 at 10:39pmQuote:Originally Posted by Germancub
See my signature for what I've owned, I have all of the Shure SRH headphones, and now that I've just gotten the 940's the only thing I want now is more music to enjoy with them. For the first time I can truly say I'm done looking for headphone nirvana because I've found it.
Sir, I envy you But I too aim to reach such utopic place, one day.post #1278 of 12845/26/11 at 10:43pmQuote:
I hope you find it. Sadly, there isn't a one size fits all headphone for people to achieve this with. I've found it with the SRH940, hopefully you'll find yours soon!post #1279 of 12845/26/11 at 11:12pmQuote:
if your impressions stand true that is the only pair of headphones i want. because i hear it's excellent with metalpost #1280 of 12845/26/11 at 11:24pmpost #1281 of 12845/26/11 at 11:33pmQuote:
They're excellent with everything.post #1282 of 12845/26/11 at 11:39pmpost #1283 of 12845/27/11 at 12:33am
audio technica ath-m50s
audio technica ath-ad700
sennheiser hd600 (on the way, haven't heard yet)
want to try:
beyerdynamic tesla 1
hifiman he 6
time to start looking at amps and dacs before i get anymore cans. the asus xonar essence stx is good, but it can only do so much. man, this is getting expensive...lol!post #1284 of 128410/8/13 at 9:33pm
Audio Technica ATH-CKM55
Audio Technica ATH-SQ5
Audio Technica ATH-M50s LE
Audio Technica ATH-W1000x
Wish to try:
Philips FIDELIO S2
VSonic R07 MK2
Fisher Audio FA-003
German Maestro 8.35D
- What headphones do you have, and what do you still want?
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › The DIY Discman Repair Thread 12 seconds ago
- › Pros and Cons of FLAC (problems seeking) 31 seconds ago
- › Show us your Head-Fi station at it's current state. No old... 1 minute ago
- › New member 1 minute ago
- › Fostex HP-A4BL (the A4 with balanced output) 2 minutes ago
- › Focal Elear and Utopia Review / Preview With Measurements - Head-Fi TV 2 minutes ago
- › FiiO X5 3rd gen Review Tour starts right now!!---Android... 3 minutes ago
- › Astell&Kern AK380 3 minutes ago
- › FLC Technology FLC8 and FLC8s Impressions Thread 4 minutes ago
- › FiiO X1 II (2nd Gen) w/ Bluetooth! 5 minutes ago
- › Sony In-Ear Dynamic Headphones MDR-XB70-B (Black) by aafanatic
- › Custom Art Harmony 8.2 by FUYU
- › iFi Micro iTube2 Vacuum Tube Buffer and Preamplifier by ostewart
- › HiFiMAN HE-400i by Jiawen Zhen
- › JVC Hi-Res corresponding canal type earphone HA-FX99X-B (Black) by aafanatic
- › Grado Labs SR80e by audiophilefan
- › UITaudio PMP-353P by Army-Firedawg
- › UITaudio PMP-354P by Army-Firedawg
- › FiiO X5 3rd gen Premium Hi-Res DAP by ngoshawk
- › Onkyo Over Ear Headphone (H900MB/27) by Sonic Defender
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Travel Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (CanJams)
- › FiiO X3II DAP firmwares with custom themes
- › Flawless Album Suggestions
- › The Audiophile Scene in a Third World Country...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide:...
- › Chord Mojo FAQ
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear