- 527 Posts. Joined 12/2006
- Location: Phoenix, AZ
- Select All Posts By This User
- productBeyerdynamic DT 770 Pro-80 Closed Studio Headphonestagged by System, 11/17/10
- productGrado Reference RS2 Headphonestagged by System, 11/17/10
- productGrado RS1tagged by System, 11/17/10
- productGrado SR325stagged by System, 11/17/10
- productGrado SR60 Headphonestagged by System, 11/17/10
- categoryHeadphonestagged by System, 11/17/10
- productKoss KSC75 Portable Stereophone Headphonestagged by System, 11/17/10
- categoryOver Eartagged by System, 11/17/10
- productSennheiser HD 600tagged by System, 11/17/10
- productSennheiser HD 650 Headphonestagged by System, 11/17/10
Related Forum Threads
- I'm a total whack job. Are you? Last post on 8/29/11 at 4:55pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Advice appreciated: Upgrading from MDR-V6/SR60 to HD600... Last post on 7/15/11 at 1:02am in Headphones (full-size)
- If you had $500... Would you get the RS-2? Last post on 9/17/12 at 3:37am in Headphones (full-size)
- HD650 or he-300? Last post on 1/6/12 at 3:32pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Are headphones like washing powder? Last post on 9/26/13 at 10:25am in Headphones (full-size)
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
Last edited: 11/28/16
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)Last edited: 12/5/16
- Headphone ImpedanceLast edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
About Me: I came into the world of audio from a guitar background, buying up tube amps from when I was a kid and was always fascinated with them. Then I ended up buying my first decent pair...
Disclaimer: This unit was provided to me by Brannan of Noble Audio to provide the guy’s participating in the massdrop, or those on the fence, with a better idea of what to expect. This is cutting...
These are just plain excellent. I was never really a believer in IEMs, but I am now. These Philips SHE3590s are a real eye-opener. According to the ratings here on Head-Fi, these do, in fact,...
Lately it seems that almost every week there are new (or at least unheard of by most) companies releasing new DAPs (Digital Audio Players). This is great for the consumer because more products...
Vibro Labs - Maya Review November 2016 ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Firstly a thanks to Ejong7 & Luke Pighetti @ Vibro labs for...
What headphones do you have, and what do you still want? - Page 86post #1276 of 12845/26/11 at 9:35pmSee my signature for what I've owned, I have all of the Shure SRH headphones, and now that I've just gotten the 940's the only thing I want now is more music to enjoy with them. For the first time I can truly say I'm done looking for headphone nirvana because I've found it.
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #1277 of 12845/26/11 at 10:39pmQuote:Originally Posted by Germancub
See my signature for what I've owned, I have all of the Shure SRH headphones, and now that I've just gotten the 940's the only thing I want now is more music to enjoy with them. For the first time I can truly say I'm done looking for headphone nirvana because I've found it.
Sir, I envy you But I too aim to reach such utopic place, one day.post #1278 of 12845/26/11 at 10:43pmQuote:
I hope you find it. Sadly, there isn't a one size fits all headphone for people to achieve this with. I've found it with the SRH940, hopefully you'll find yours soon!post #1279 of 12845/26/11 at 11:12pmQuote:
if your impressions stand true that is the only pair of headphones i want. because i hear it's excellent with metalpost #1280 of 12845/26/11 at 11:24pmpost #1281 of 12845/26/11 at 11:33pmQuote:
They're excellent with everything.post #1282 of 12845/26/11 at 11:39pmpost #1283 of 12845/27/11 at 12:33am
audio technica ath-m50s
audio technica ath-ad700
sennheiser hd600 (on the way, haven't heard yet)
want to try:
beyerdynamic tesla 1
hifiman he 6
time to start looking at amps and dacs before i get anymore cans. the asus xonar essence stx is good, but it can only do so much. man, this is getting expensive...lol!post #1284 of 128410/8/13 at 9:33pm
Audio Technica ATH-CKM55
Audio Technica ATH-SQ5
Audio Technica ATH-M50s LE
Audio Technica ATH-W1000x
Wish to try:
Philips FIDELIO S2
VSonic R07 MK2
Fisher Audio FA-003
German Maestro 8.35D
- What headphones do you have, and what do you still want?
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Philips A5-PRO "Armin Van Buuren Collaboration" (Owners and... 13 seconds ago
- › Feliks Audio Elise Impressions Thread – a New Start (please read... 34 seconds ago
- › The Stax Thread III 1 minute ago
- › Chinese / Asian Brand Info Thread (Portable Headphones and IEMs) 1 minute ago
- › USB DAC (and maybe amp combo?) for both headphones and microphone... 2 minutes ago
- › The discovery thread.! New NiceHCK DZ7 1DD+6 BA iem impression by... 2 minutes ago
- › Knowledge Zenith (KZ) impressions thread 3 minutes ago
- › Android phones and USB DACs 3 minutes ago
- › Home-Made IEMs 3 minutes ago
- › V-MODA CROSSFADE WIRELESS: Exclusive Preview, Videos,... 4 minutes ago
- › MEE audio Pinnacle P1 High Fidelity Audiophile In-Ear Headphones... by SeeSax
- › Massdrop x Noble X Universal IEM by WCDchee
- › Philips SHE3590BK/10 In-Ear Headphones (Black) by Trevayne10
- › NiNTAUS X10 HiFi Lossless Music Player by crabdog
- › Vibro Labs Maya quad armature in-ear monitors by FortisFlyer75
- › Musical Fidelity Tri-Vista 21 DAC by davehg
- › AKG K 420 Foldable Mini Headphone - Blue by Johannus
- › RHA Dacamp L1 by Takeanidea
- › MEElectronics Air-Fi AF32 Stereo Bluetooth Wireless Headphones with... by e07015
- › Brainwavz M100 IEM Noise Isolating Earphones with Remote &... by dnun8086
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Travel Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (CanJams)
- › FiiO X3II DAP firmwares with custom themes
- › Flawless Album Suggestions
- › The Audiophile Scene in a Third World Country...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide:...
- › Chord Mojo FAQ
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear