- 527 Posts. Joined 12/2006
- Location: Phoenix, AZ
- Select All Posts By This User
- productBeyerdynamic DT 770 Pro-80 Closed Studio Headphonestagged by System, 11/17/10
- productGrado Reference RS2 Headphonestagged by System, 11/17/10
- productGrado RS1tagged by System, 11/17/10
- productGrado SR325stagged by System, 11/17/10
- productGrado SR60 Headphonestagged by System, 11/17/10
- categoryHeadphonestagged by System, 11/17/10
- productKoss KSC75 Portable Stereophone Headphonestagged by System, 11/17/10
- categoryOver Eartagged by System, 11/17/10
- productSennheiser HD 600tagged by System, 11/17/10
- productSennheiser HD 650 Headphonestagged by System, 11/17/10
Related Forum Threads
- I'm a total whack job. Are you? Last post on 8/29/11 at 4:55pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Advice appreciated: Upgrading from MDR-V6/SR60 to HD600... Last post on 7/15/11 at 1:02am in Headphones (full-size)
- If you had $500... Would you get the RS-2? Last post on 9/17/12 at 3:37am in Headphones (full-size)
- HD650 or he-300? Last post on 1/6/12 at 3:32pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Are headphones like washing powder? Last post on 9/26/13 at 10:25am in Headphones (full-size)
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
Last edited: 1/18/16
- Headphone ImpedanceLast edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
Hi Head-Fi/Vibro Labs fans, I was the second stop on the Aria tour, and I've had a great week reviewing them. This post will contain some of my thoughts and impressions, and I'll be touching on...
Ok I have been using a pair of these for several years. I logged on because there are way too many positive reviews of these things. Firstly: everything I mix on these is significantly...
Never thought this day would come but I guess blunders are inevitable. There is no denying the Beyerdynamic T5p is one attractive looking Headphone, I think it's among the most beautiful and...
I didn't have much expectations when i ordered this headphone from GearBest back in january 2016..it took around 3 weeks to arrive and the packaging was simple. The moment i unpacked the box i got...
Note: I bought the Trinity Phantom Sabre in the pre-order period for ~75€. The Value rating is based on the full retail price of around 150€. Manufacturer website:...
What headphones do you have, and what do you still want? - Page 86post #1276 of 12845/26/11 at 9:35pmSee my signature for what I've owned, I have all of the Shure SRH headphones, and now that I've just gotten the 940's the only thing I want now is more music to enjoy with them. For the first time I can truly say I'm done looking for headphone nirvana because I've found it.
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #1277 of 12845/26/11 at 10:39pmQuote:Originally Posted by Germancub
See my signature for what I've owned, I have all of the Shure SRH headphones, and now that I've just gotten the 940's the only thing I want now is more music to enjoy with them. For the first time I can truly say I'm done looking for headphone nirvana because I've found it.
Sir, I envy you But I too aim to reach such utopic place, one day.post #1278 of 12845/26/11 at 10:43pmQuote:
I hope you find it. Sadly, there isn't a one size fits all headphone for people to achieve this with. I've found it with the SRH940, hopefully you'll find yours soon!post #1279 of 12845/26/11 at 11:12pmQuote:
if your impressions stand true that is the only pair of headphones i want. because i hear it's excellent with metalpost #1280 of 12845/26/11 at 11:24pmpost #1281 of 12845/26/11 at 11:33pmQuote:
They're excellent with everything.post #1282 of 12845/26/11 at 11:39pmpost #1283 of 12845/27/11 at 12:33am
audio technica ath-m50s
audio technica ath-ad700
sennheiser hd600 (on the way, haven't heard yet)
want to try:
beyerdynamic tesla 1
hifiman he 6
time to start looking at amps and dacs before i get anymore cans. the asus xonar essence stx is good, but it can only do so much. man, this is getting expensive...lol!post #1284 of 128410/8/13 at 9:33pm
Audio Technica ATH-CKM55
Audio Technica ATH-SQ5
Audio Technica ATH-M50s LE
Audio Technica ATH-W1000x
Wish to try:
Philips FIDELIO S2
VSonic R07 MK2
Fisher Audio FA-003
German Maestro 8.35D
- What headphones do you have, and what do you still want?
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Headphone Impedance
- › AUDIO over IP - REDNET 3 & 16 Review. AES67 Sets A New Standard... 1 minute ago
- › DT990 Pro Impressions Thread 1 minute ago
- › Koss Portapro Thread 2 minutes ago
- › How am I supposed to get started? 3 minutes ago
- › iFi Audio "Pro" desktop line discussion thread 4 minutes ago
- › Tralucent Audio 1Plus2 IEM (Now With 'New' 1Plus2.2!) Impressions... 6 minutes ago
- › The Opamp thread 6 minutes ago
- › Focal Elear and Utopia Launch (With Impressions) - Head-Fi TV 7 minutes ago
- › Campfire Audio - Introducing 2 new models Hello Andromeda and Nova 7 minutes ago
- › If you still love Etymotic ER4, this is the thread for you... 7 minutes ago
- › Vibro Labs Aria quad armature in-ear monitor by Talai
- › Shure SRH840 by haroldtheboss
- › Beyerdynamic T5p by MrTechAgent
- › Xiaomi Piston Colorful Starter Edition by aNtzE
- › Trinity Audio Engineering - PHANTOM SABRE by FUYU
- › Bluedio Vinyl Plus Luxury Wireless Bluetooth Headphones(Black) by mark2410
- › 1MORE Triple Driver In-Ear Headphones with In-line Microphone and... by ostewart
- › Philips Fidelio S2 by Jemuillot
- › Edifier USA Spinnaker Media Speaker System (Black) by ryanjsoo
- › Cambridge Audio Azur DacMagic Plus by hankaberle
- › Flawless Album Suggestions
- › The Audiophile Scene in a Third World Country...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide:...
- › Chord Mojo FAQ
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear
- › All about iPod Touch 6G as digital transport
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...