- 527 Posts. Joined 12/2006
- Location: Phoenix, AZ
- Select All Posts By This User
- productBeyerdynamic DT 770 Pro-80 Closed Studio Headphonestagged by System, 11/17/10
- productGrado Reference RS2 Headphonestagged by System, 11/17/10
- productGrado RS1tagged by System, 11/17/10
- productGrado SR325stagged by System, 11/17/10
- productGrado SR60 Headphonestagged by System, 11/17/10
- categoryHeadphonestagged by System, 11/17/10
- productKoss KSC75 Portable Stereophone Headphonestagged by System, 11/17/10
- categoryOver Eartagged by System, 11/17/10
- productSennheiser HD 600tagged by System, 11/17/10
- productSennheiser HD 650 Headphonestagged by System, 11/17/10
Related Forum Threads
- I'm a total whack job. Are you? Last post on 8/29/11 at 4:55pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Advice appreciated: Upgrading from MDR-V6/SR60 to HD600... Last post on 7/15/11 at 1:02am in Headphones (full-size)
- If you had $500... Would you get the RS-2? Last post on 9/17/12 at 3:37am in Headphones (full-size)
- HD650 or he-300? Last post on 1/6/12 at 3:32pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Are headphones like washing powder? Last post on 9/26/13 at 10:25am in Headphones (full-size)
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
Last edited: 1/18/16
- Headphone ImpedanceLast edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
I bought these (at £150) expecting much but was shocked by how far they fell short of even competency. They are very uncomfortable, badly designed and the sound is really nothing special. Whatever...
Can’t believe nobody has commented on the lack of an extremely basic feature that exists on 99% of MP3 players but missing from this and many other Fiio units — which is the ability to bookmark....
Advanced AcousticWerkes Q: Deceptively Small The AAW Q is an upcoming IEM from Singaporean company Advanced AcousticWerkes, scheduled for release in the first week of September. It boasts a new...
Now that I've heard all the ADEL modules from Asius technologies(what has been released since 8/16), it's even harder to pick a favorite. Some days I want to tune the sound to my unique anatomy,...
What headphones do you have, and what do you still want? - Page 86post #1276 of 12845/26/11 at 9:35pmSee my signature for what I've owned, I have all of the Shure SRH headphones, and now that I've just gotten the 940's the only thing I want now is more music to enjoy with them. For the first time I can truly say I'm done looking for headphone nirvana because I've found it.
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #1277 of 12845/26/11 at 10:39pmQuote:Originally Posted by Germancub
See my signature for what I've owned, I have all of the Shure SRH headphones, and now that I've just gotten the 940's the only thing I want now is more music to enjoy with them. For the first time I can truly say I'm done looking for headphone nirvana because I've found it.
Sir, I envy you But I too aim to reach such utopic place, one day.post #1278 of 12845/26/11 at 10:43pmQuote:
I hope you find it. Sadly, there isn't a one size fits all headphone for people to achieve this with. I've found it with the SRH940, hopefully you'll find yours soon!post #1279 of 12845/26/11 at 11:12pmQuote:
if your impressions stand true that is the only pair of headphones i want. because i hear it's excellent with metalpost #1280 of 12845/26/11 at 11:24pmpost #1281 of 12845/26/11 at 11:33pmQuote:
They're excellent with everything.post #1282 of 12845/26/11 at 11:39pmpost #1283 of 12845/27/11 at 12:33am
audio technica ath-m50s
audio technica ath-ad700
sennheiser hd600 (on the way, haven't heard yet)
want to try:
beyerdynamic tesla 1
hifiman he 6
time to start looking at amps and dacs before i get anymore cans. the asus xonar essence stx is good, but it can only do so much. man, this is getting expensive...lol!post #1284 of 128410/8/13 at 9:33pm
Audio Technica ATH-CKM55
Audio Technica ATH-SQ5
Audio Technica ATH-M50s LE
Audio Technica ATH-W1000x
Wish to try:
Philips FIDELIO S2
VSonic R07 MK2
Fisher Audio FA-003
German Maestro 8.35D
- What headphones do you have, and what do you still want?
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Headphone Impedance
- › FS: Fiio K5 10 seconds ago
- › Post Your Photography Here #2 31 seconds ago
- › REL 5 Subwoofer - Like New 1 minute ago
- › IEM with mic under $35, without mic under $20 2 minutes ago
- › [ IEM Poll ] - Best 3(and Worst 3)? 2 minutes ago
- › Chinese / Asian Brand Info Thread (Headphones, IEMs, Amps, DACs) 3 minutes ago
- › Focal Utopia (& a little Elear) impressions and discussion 3 minutes ago
- › OH NO!! Is the eBay Global Shipping Program about to screw me? ... 4 minutes ago
- › Chord Mojo - The Official Thread .☆*¨*★. Please READ the 3rd... 7 minutes ago
- › Micca OriGen USB audio DAC and Preamp - 192khz/24bit and DSD64 - NEW? 8 minutes ago
- › Flare Audio R1 Headphones by Mr Vicarious
- › FiiO X5 2nd gen Premium Hi-Res DAP by greencalx
- › Advanced AcousticWerkes Q by ustinj
- › Asius Technologies ADEL™ G1 Auto Modules by Ike1985
- › AAW Nebula Two Hybrid In-Ear Monitor by tz0531
- › Shure SE215 by Nick Walters
- › E-mu Teak Headphones by AT Khan
- › Marshall Mode In-Ear Headphones, Black/White (4090939) by PopZeus
- › Pro-Ject Debut Carbon by davehg
- › Brainwavz Jive by Lurk650
- › Flawless Album Suggestions
- › The Audiophile Scene in a Third World Country...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide:...
- › Chord Mojo FAQ
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear
- › All about iPod Touch 6G as digital transport
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...