- 527 Posts. Joined 12/2006
- Location: Phoenix, AZ
- Select All Posts By This User
- productBeyerdynamic DT 770 Pro-80 Closed Studio Headphonestagged by System, 11/17/10
- productGrado Reference RS2 Headphonestagged by System, 11/17/10
- productGrado RS1tagged by System, 11/17/10
- productGrado SR325stagged by System, 11/17/10
- productGrado SR60 Headphonestagged by System, 11/17/10
- categoryHeadphonestagged by System, 11/17/10
- productKoss KSC75 Portable Stereophone Headphonestagged by System, 11/17/10
- categoryOver Eartagged by System, 11/17/10
- productSennheiser HD 600tagged by System, 11/17/10
- productSennheiser HD 650 Headphonestagged by System, 11/17/10
Related Forum Threads
- I'm a total whack job. Are you? Last post on 8/29/11 at 4:55pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Advice appreciated: Upgrading from MDR-V6/SR60 to HD600... Last post on 7/15/11 at 1:02am in Headphones (full-size)
- If you had $500... Would you get the RS-2? Last post on 9/17/12 at 3:37am in Headphones (full-size)
- HD650 or he-300? Last post on 1/6/12 at 3:32pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Are headphones like washing powder? Last post on 9/26/13 at 10:25am in Headphones (full-size)
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
Last edited: 1/18/16
- Headphone ImpedanceLast edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
I've only been in this game since January but have bought a new IEM every month (at pay day obviously). Nothing yet has come close to being my go-to IEM. (I should note...I bought the Titans for...
Nuforce HEM4 – impressions and comparison with HEM2 After listening to the HEM2s recently courtesy of the Nuforce Massdrop, I managed to pick up a pair of the next model in their HEM series (the...
http://www.shozy-hk.com/zero-earphone/ Preamble: I was honored to receive an invitation to join in the Delta test of the pre-production Shozy Zero around April 16th. I received the unit...
Background: I am not an audiophile, I just like to enjoy music in good quality. This writing is more like a collection of subjective experience and impressions rather than a professional review....
What headphones do you have, and what do you still want? - Page 86post #1276 of 12845/26/11 at 9:35pmSee my signature for what I've owned, I have all of the Shure SRH headphones, and now that I've just gotten the 940's the only thing I want now is more music to enjoy with them. For the first time I can truly say I'm done looking for headphone nirvana because I've found it.
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #1277 of 12845/26/11 at 10:39pmQuote:Originally Posted by Germancub
See my signature for what I've owned, I have all of the Shure SRH headphones, and now that I've just gotten the 940's the only thing I want now is more music to enjoy with them. For the first time I can truly say I'm done looking for headphone nirvana because I've found it.
Sir, I envy you But I too aim to reach such utopic place, one day.post #1278 of 12845/26/11 at 10:43pmQuote:
I hope you find it. Sadly, there isn't a one size fits all headphone for people to achieve this with. I've found it with the SRH940, hopefully you'll find yours soon!post #1279 of 12845/26/11 at 11:12pmQuote:
if your impressions stand true that is the only pair of headphones i want. because i hear it's excellent with metalpost #1280 of 12845/26/11 at 11:24pmpost #1281 of 12845/26/11 at 11:33pmQuote:
They're excellent with everything.post #1282 of 12845/26/11 at 11:39pmpost #1283 of 12845/27/11 at 12:33am
audio technica ath-m50s
audio technica ath-ad700
sennheiser hd600 (on the way, haven't heard yet)
want to try:
beyerdynamic tesla 1
hifiman he 6
time to start looking at amps and dacs before i get anymore cans. the asus xonar essence stx is good, but it can only do so much. man, this is getting expensive...lol!post #1284 of 128410/8/13 at 9:33pm
Audio Technica ATH-CKM55
Audio Technica ATH-SQ5
Audio Technica ATH-M50s LE
Audio Technica ATH-W1000x
Wish to try:
Philips FIDELIO S2
VSonic R07 MK2
Fisher Audio FA-003
German Maestro 8.35D
- What headphones do you have, and what do you still want?
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Headphone Impedance
- › Sennheiser HD800S Unveiled! 8 seconds ago
- › Tara Labs Prism D2 Digital - 75 ohm RCA Cable 13 seconds ago
- › XMOS XU208 USB BRIDGES - THE LATEST GEN HAS ARRIVED! 1 minute ago
- › CHORD ELECTRONICS DAVE 1 minute ago
- › *Official Schiit Magni/Modi 2 ( Uber ) Thread* 4 minutes ago
- › The Best IEM's for Bass are...... (Basshead IEM's) 4 minutes ago
- › PS1000 Impressions Thread 4 minutes ago
- › Yuin PK3 Impressions Thread 5 minutes ago
- › Tralucent ref 1 too 5 minutes ago
- › Hifiman he-400i Impressions and Discussion 5 minutes ago
- › Dunu TITAN 1 — titanium-coated diaphragm earphones by harry501501
- › TFZ Series 1 by TwinACStacks
- › NuForce HEM4 Reference Class Hi-Res In-Ear Headphones with Dual... by Jackpot77
- › SHOZY Zero IEM by TwinACStacks
- › Fostex TH-X00 Massdrop exclusive by bestula
- › Sennheiser HD 700 Headphone by DJ Liquid
- › Rockit Sounds R-50 by puccipaolo
- › Cavalli Audio Liquid Carbon by Aornic
- › oBravo EAMT-3w Hybrid Dynamic Driver and Heil Air Motion Transducer... by glassmonkey
- › T-PEOS RASIEL by faithguy19
- › Flawless Album Suggestions
- › The Audiophile Scene in a Third World Country...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide:...
- › Chord Mojo FAQ
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear
- › All about iPod Touch 6G as digital transport
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...