New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Post 1000 - Page 3  

post #31 of 209
Quote:
Originally Posted by aluren
hmm... that's quite excessive to be posting like that... i like to think that a person's post count is their age in the forum... so the more post counts they have, the more experience and knowledge they should have regarding the forum's topics... and posting spuriously just makes it seemed like you aged without gaining any experience...

I'm with you intuitively, but making a correlation between post count and experience is a HUGE mistake, especially in the positive direction.
post #32 of 209
Thread Starter 
Heh, you guys are being pretty harsh. I post a lot, post in the threads I like, and yes, not every bit is worth the bandwith, but I'm having fun, and nobody has really critized my posts in any thread.
post #33 of 209
[threadjack]
Since this thread is open I think I'll just post in here: wewT post 1k. Ok. That's all.
[/threadjack]
post #34 of 209
Quote:
Originally Posted by JaGWiRE
Heh, you guys are being pretty harsh. I post a lot, post in the threads I like, and yes, not every bit is worth the bandwith, but I'm having fun, and nobody has really critized my posts in any thread.
I didn't notice that you made superfluous posts at all I have to admit. But I'm really impressed how far you've gotten already.
post #35 of 209
Jag, you just made another 200 posts in 3 days. How?
post #36 of 209
not even three months and you have 1200 posts? well, I guess it's your life...but what else do you do?
post #37 of 209
Get your own blog and stop crapping on these forums.
post #38 of 209
I have to agree with people who said you need to get a life. 90% of ur posts are useless and worthless. Making 500 worthless posts is not something to brag about on a board with such high maturity level (except you) as we have here on HeadFi.
post #39 of 209
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by digitalmind
Jag, you just made another 200 posts in 3 days. How?
Kid with no life who finds school too boring and would rather stay at home, learn some stuff, and then mess with the teachers when I write the test after not being at school and getting a high mark .

Heh, I kind of feel like I can probably get the highest post count on here fairly easily, but I don't want to anger anybody, I am no Jahn, my experience is limited, I don't have the money Jahn does to learn about stuff.

And you guys are making me laugh. Worthless posts? Some of them are chat which should be in IM or PM, but regardless, go read all my last 600 or so posts and prove to me I have not helped in threads / given advice and overall done anything useful.
And there are other members like skyline who have similiar time ranges to me and even more posts, heh.
PS, my post count per day average is still a lot lower then other members, and I will probably slow down my postings in a few days.
post #40 of 209
Quote:
PS, my post count per day average is still a lot lower then other members
Please show me who besides Jahn and Edwood, that has more than 14 posts per day, let alone someone who has a lot more.
post #41 of 209
Quote:
Originally Posted by JaGWiRE

I am no Jahn, my experience is limited, I don't have the money Jahn does to learn about stuff.
That's an assumption...not everyone on here is "rich"

Quote:
Originally Posted by JaGWiRE
And you guys are making me laugh. Worthless posts? Some of them are chat which should be in IM or PM, but regardless, go read all my last 600 or so posts and prove to me I have not helped in threads / given advice and overall done anything useful.

I don't have the free time like yourself, or care enough, to look through your last 600 posts...
post #42 of 209
At least a good portion of skyline889 posts are helpful or audio related. After going thru nearly 17 pages of your previous posts in your profile, more than 95% of it is non-audio related with the remaining few in the source forum. Keep on padding your post count and you'll be well on your way to being a post count whore.
post #43 of 209
Quote:
Originally Posted by JaGWiRE
Kid with no life who finds school too boring and would rather stay at home, learn some stuff, and then mess with the teachers when I write the test after not being at school and getting a high mark .

Heh, I kind of feel like I can probably get the highest post count on here fairly easily, but I don't want to anger anybody, I am no Jahn, my experience is limited, I don't have the money Jahn does to learn about stuff.
Take some more challenging classes. Thats an idea.
post #44 of 209
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by warubozu
At least a good portion of skyline889 posts are helpful or audio related. After going thru nearly 17 pages of your previous posts in your profile, more than 95% of it is non-audio related with the remaining few in the source forum. Keep on padding your post count and you'll be well on your way to being a post count whore.
And is being active in the members lounge against the rules? Heh, you guys act like I am doing something evil or wrong. Honestly, if your going to go as far as to say that my posts are useless, then don't read mine, or any opinions people may have on forums.
post #45 of 209
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by J-Pak
Take some more challenging classes. Thats an idea.
I have no option in what classes I take. Heh, I'm an ass for bragging about that though.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
This thread is locked