Head-Fi.org › Forums › Equipment Forums › Headphone Amps (full-size) › Darkvoice 336 arrived in 110 voltage.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Darkvoice 336 arrived in 110 voltage. - Page 45

post #661 of 823
Thread Starter 

My final Music,Media Center

I think I am done. No Wait, New Headphones!
post #662 of 823
Nice setup buddy! Uhmm I won't ask about the rubber glove on the desk.
post #663 of 823
Done? Can you tell me what that word means echo1? Is that some kind of technical jargin I've not heard before?
post #664 of 823
Thread Starter 

Done

The glove is for the "Glass" Tubes.You know, for the Amp.
I looked up done in Websters.
Dictionary--
It is a past participle :done
–verb (used with object)
To accomplish; finish; complete: He has already done his homework.
Thesaurus--
Main Entry: done
Part of Speech: adjective 1
Definition: accomplished
Synonyms: a wrap*, all in*, all over*, brought about, buttoned up*, compassed, complete, completed, concluded, consummated, depleted, done in, done with, down, drained, effected, effete, ended, executed, exhausted, finished, fixed, fulfilled, over, perfected, performed, realized, rendered, set, spent, succeeded, terminated, through, used up, wired, wrought.
================================================== ================================================== ====================
I hope this helps and can be added to the head-fi technical glossary.

And thank you
post #665 of 823
I just finished reading this thread...took longer than I thought it would...my browser keeps crashing...but finished.

Looks like a wonderful amp...and reasonably priced too...Other than a reference to a 337 in an earlier thread, any idea what other amps are made by the same manufacturer? Also, do they have a website?
post #666 of 823
Quote:
Originally Posted by echo1
The glove is for the "Glass" Tubes.You know, for the Amp.
I looked up done in Websters.
Dictionary--
It is a past participle :done
–verb (used with object)
To accomplish; finish; complete: He has already done his homework.
Thesaurus--
Main Entry: done
Part of Speech: adjective 1
Definition: accomplished
Synonyms: a wrap*, all in*, all over*, brought about, buttoned up*, compassed, complete, completed, concluded, consummated, depleted, done in, done with, down, drained, effected, effete, ended, executed, exhausted, finished, fixed, fulfilled, over, perfected, performed, realized, rendered, set, spent, succeeded, terminated, through, used up, wired, wrought.
================================================== ================================================== ====================
I hope this helps and can be added to the head-fi technical glossary.

And thank you
SHOCKING!!! Dear God don't let this word out! The for sale forums would dry up, the sky would turn grey, and we'd all have to find better ways to spend our time and money. Can't you see what you're starting here?

Quote:
Originally Posted by pchong
I just finished reading this thread...took longer than I thought it would...my browser keeps crashing...but finished.

Looks like a wonderful amp...and reasonably priced too...Other than a reference to a 337 in an earlier thread, any idea what other amps are made by the same manufacturer? Also, do they have a website?
Very good questions, I believe it's made by Orphean Sound Labs in China, but I'm not for certain. The 337 is the only other headphone amp I'm aware of that they make, at least it's the only other amp that Jian Liu made me aware of when I purchased my 336 from him.
post #667 of 823
Quote:
Originally Posted by swt61



Very good questions, I believe it's made by Orphean Sound Labs in China, but I'm not for certain. The 337 is the only other headphone amp I'm aware of that they make, at least it's the only other amp that Jian Liu made me aware of when I purchased my 336 from him.

Thanks. Is Jian Liu the maker or a middleman reseller? Do they have a website? Would be very interesting to see what they can do for an electrostatic headphone amp!
post #668 of 823
Thread Starter 

Darkvoice 337



Heres one for sale on french ebay.
http://cgi.ebay.fr/Darkvoice-THA-337...QQcmdZViewItem
post #669 of 823
interesting. thanks.
post #670 of 823
Click on it to see supersize photo!! hehe



I got my darkvoice for nearly a week. I have no regret to buy it and the sound is absolutely superb for me as this is my first amp. Hope, you guys enjoy like i do.
post #671 of 823
post #672 of 823
Hi.
Anyone using this amp with Senn HD595? How is it?

or anyone can compare this amp with h5?
post #673 of 823
Thread Starter 

Has anyone ever seen a used darkvoice for sale?

Why not I ask.HMMM
post #674 of 823
on the subject of DONE... I am as well. I am currently selling off some odds and ends to pay for a pair fo Grado SR-225's for my portable rig and then I am done. I will NOT be selling my DV-336i by any means. Nore my 701's or RS-2's. But as of last Tuesday I have a new bundle of joy to tIke all my time and money :P Talk about "Sorry about your wallet." But this one gives me more hours of interaction than my audio setup now days. Plus she grows too :P
post #675 of 823
Thread Starter 

Bundle of joy

Congradulations on the new child.
From Rod and family
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Headphone Amps (full-size)
Head-Fi.org › Forums › Equipment Forums › Headphone Amps (full-size) › Darkvoice 336 arrived in 110 voltage.