Head-Fi.org › Forums › Misc.-Category Forums › Members' Lounge (General Discussion) › Wiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii!!!!
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Wiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii!!!! - Page 14

post #196 of 218
Quote:
Originally Posted by boodi
I do not think so
It's true. From a technical aspect, the difference between the X360 and PS3 is very small. People assume that the PS3 must be significantly more powerful due the fact that it's hitting the market a year later but that's not the case. The main reason it's coming out a full year after the Xbox 360 is because of BluRay, which is a brand new technology that's still being perfected (and is still very expensive).

When the X360 and PS3's architecture and specs were unveiled last year, many computer sites around the net (respected websites like Anandtech) conducted in-depth analyses comparing the capabilities of the two consoles and virtually everyone came to the same conclusion; performance-wise, the X360 and PS3 really aren't that different.

Even Hideo Kojima (the man behind the Metal Gear series) has gone on record stating that the Xbox 360 would have no problem running Metal Gear Solid 4 (PS3's most beautiful game).
post #197 of 218
Quote:
Originally Posted by boodi
I was not speaking technical sheets , just my (humble) consumer ( of electronics , of video and trailers , of reviews , of videogames and on ) general view and thoughts..



I do not think so
are you going to back up your argument because im curious about why you think the technical difference is huge difference
post #198 of 218
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nospam
I've heard this same anti-wireless rant for a while now, and I don't agree at all.
I use a Logitech G7 cordless mouse for playing Halo on my Mac. It gets MAYBE 6 hours on a battery.
The ever-so-small hassle of swapping batteries is more than made up by the joy of never having to worry about people tripping over cords.
My MX1000, built in rechargable battery. This sucker a year and a half later gets 2-3 weeks on a charge, and thats using it 4-5hr a day. And the wavebird, heck I can play from 2 floors up for a month before I change my batteries (although having to crank up the tv that loud might annoy the neighbours )
post #199 of 218
Thread Starter 
Alright, this thread now needs me to insert the funny.



Me making an ass of myself in the Wii booth.

-Ed
post #200 of 218
Quote:
Originally Posted by Edwood
Alright, this thread now needs me to insert the funny.



Me making an ass of myself in the Wii booth.

-Ed
What a jackass...
post #201 of 218
201st post!!!!!

Oh yeah, uh wiiiii something . . . weird video . . Ed . . . no hamsters. . . . huh?
post #202 of 218
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sladeophile
What a jackass...

That's me.
post #203 of 218
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kirosia
201st post!!!!!

Oh yeah, uh wiiiii something . . . weird video . . Ed . . . no hamsters. . . . huh?

No. Not til wednesday.
post #204 of 218
Quote:
Originally Posted by Edwood
No. Not til wednesday.
Eh? Erm . . . I can just picture hamsters playing with your wi . . . I'm just gonna stop there. Ek el.
post #205 of 218
Thread Starter 
More funny ripped from NeoGAF.



Best Wii60 Photoshop evah!
post #206 of 218
Quote:
Originally Posted by Edwood
Alright, this thread now needs me to insert the funny.



Me making an ass of myself in the Wii booth.

-Ed
Wow.....

If I were there I would have to give you a hard kick in the nuts for doing that.
post #207 of 218
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Beach123456
Wow.....

If I were there I would have to give you a hard kick in the nuts for doing that.

But you weren't there.

Were you?
post #208 of 218
So it will be under $250. Hopefully way under...
post #209 of 218
WiiSports.com
WiiKaraoke.com
WiiCooking.com
WiiPower.com
WiiLove.com
WiiVC.com
WiiWorld.com
WiiFamily.com
WiiFun.com
WiiMusic.com
WiiLife.com
WiiConnect24.com
WiiHistory.com
WiiStory.com
Wiiareone.com
WiiSchool.com
WiiNews.com
WiiMagazine.com
WiiPuzzle.com
WiiChannel.com
WiiExecxutive.com
WiiGeneration.com
WiiActive24.com
WiiAnimation.com
WiiChallenger.com
WiiGetTogether.com
WiiManagement.com
WiiBreeding.com
WiiCountry.com
WiiLanguages.com
WiiScenario.com
WiiParents.com
WiiCreator.com
WiiAlive24.com
WiiJourney.com
WiiStudent.com
WiiVenture.com
WiiFitness.com
WiiPuzzle.com
WiiScience.com
WiiBeauty.com
ShallWii.com
WiiGirls.com
WiiBoys.com
WiiEarth.com
WiiMoney.com
WiiFitness.com

..all yet registered owned by Nintendo
to soon to tell if there's a concrete meaning for this
but that's nice thing to speculate on for Nintendo fan , isn't it ..
post #210 of 218
Quote:
Originally Posted by Echo_
are you going to back up your argument because im curious about why you think the technical difference is huge difference
did I say it was huge .. caugh
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
Head-Fi.org › Forums › Misc.-Category Forums › Members' Lounge (General Discussion) › Wiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii!!!!