E-mail from Stephan Audio ArtsPublished with permission...
1. How long is the exposed wire for the silver soldered ends?
3/8" long - but we can make it longer or shorter if you need.
2. Do feel there’s any loss of sound quality for going 15’ (vs. say 10 foot)?
Absolutely no lost in sound quality from 8-ft to over 30-ft. With less than 8-ft there is sound quality loss. This applies to the signal out of an amplifier only - line level signals do not apply.
3. How do I pay?
You can either order on line with a credit card or Fax or phone your order in.
4. How flexible is the cable? Will I be able to easily coil excess cable by my chair?
Extremely flexible - but we highly recommend the cable either be elevated or come in contact with wood or cement surface only. We strongly recommend the cable not be coiled - as it would result in a loss of sound quality.
5. Approximately how much time before delivery?
There is about a 12-13 week wait currently.
6. Do you mind if I publish your answers in my K1000 blog at Headfi.com?
You are welcome to publish my answers at HeadFi.com.
New questions to ask (via phone):
1. In what ways will sound change vs stock cable?
2. Clarify answer to 4.
3. Discuss cable lengths, terminations and amount of bare wire.
4. Validate angle for sub to fit in physical space (right vs. left run, etc.)
EDIT: Add phone # for SAA... 860-521-2563