Hopefully they'll sounds amazing...
Recent Images In This Thread
- productSennheiser HD 700 Headphonetagged by nightmancometh, 8/1/13
Related Forum Threads
- ~$1000 budget for Cans for on the go Last post on 3/5/14 at 12:10pm in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- Any reason to not get Sennheiser HD700s? Last post on 2/28/14 at 1:57pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Objective 2 (and O2+ODAC) Appreciation Thread Last post on 2/28/14 at 11:44am in Headphone Amps (full-size)
- HD800 - Pink Floyd Time - Very Shrill Bells Last post on 2/20/14 at 12:36pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Is this a no-brainer? P7s for HD700s Last post on 1/20/14 at 10:44pm in Headphones (full-size)
2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
Last edited: 2/5/14
- 2013 Head-Fi Summer Buying Guide (Ultra-High-End Headphones...Last edited: 8/2/13
- 2012 Head-Fi Holiday Gift Guide (Summit-Fi)Last edited: 12/10/13
Summary: These headphones give an accurate picture of what the producers had in mind when they mixed their music because they have a well-balanced, present, but not over-powering bass. Songs...
My current set. My favorite and my private oasis. These beauties will cut out most if not all ambient noise like while driving in a car and household noise when the music is flowing. I became a fan...
I was asked to listen to the Musical Fidelity MF100 and received them about 4 weeks ago. I get quite a lot of headphones through my door, I only review the ones I like and I like these a lot. I...
Got the SE846 last week and did some hours of comparison with my current SE535. My bias was towards keeping them - I like flagship products as a "there is nothing better" products, i.e. do not...
So I finally broke my go to earbuds, and went searching for a replacement. I was actually so disappointed with these things that I made it a point to get out and put out a review. Bass continuously...
New Sennheiser HD-700!!!! - Page 20post #286 of 55012/11/11 at 10:05pm
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #287 of 55012/12/11 at 12:30am
Well, I did not like the HD800, especially its treble, but I really like the HD650. So I hope this will be a slightly more open and detailed version of the HD650, as opposed to a slightly downgraded HD800.post #288 of 55012/12/11 at 12:48amQuote:
That's not how economics work. The 600/650 are the highest Sennheiser I'd consider purchasing. Without the 600, their appeal to people who want a neutral headphone in the mid-fi price range will diminish.post #289 of 55012/12/11 at 6:13am
ill buy a hd 600 before its discontinued. out of all my headphones, i love the hd 650 and its amazing, i'm sure the hd 600 is just as good and i want one even if the hd 700 will be better or whatever. hd 600/650 combo ftwpost #290 of 55012/12/11 at 7:34ampost #291 of 55012/12/11 at 9:24ampost #292 of 55012/12/11 at 10:58amQuote:
hence the 700 :D we should see an HD750 soon as well if things go well XD
ohh btw all of the Sennheiser products released this year all fixed the "Sennheiser veil" to some extent so i think that's what the HD700 are gonna dopost #293 of 55012/12/11 at 11:43am
Well there are people who like it laid back...Quote:post #294 of 55012/12/11 at 12:09pmpost #295 of 55012/12/11 at 12:18pm
Maybe people who liked laid back minus veil should try the KNS8400. HD800 is something else, but I'm not too happy with Sennheiser's other endeavors. Until they come up with a closed headphone that greatly surpasses the HD25-1, I've no interest in their products I'm afraid. What the HD700 will represent is interesting though.post #296 of 55012/12/11 at 1:13pmQuote:Originally Posted by electropop
Maybe people who liked laid back minus veil should try the KNS8400. HD800 is something else, but I'm not too happy with Sennheiser's other endeavors. Until they come up with a closed headphone that greatly surpasses the HD25-1, I've no interest in their products I'm afraid. What the HD700 will represent is interesting though.
Secondedpost #297 of 55012/12/11 at 1:34pm
I only experienced the "veil" in the first place when the headphones were underamped. Sure the 650's amount of treble is pretty low, but it didn't come across as muddled or hazy when I auditioned them...post #298 of 55012/12/11 at 1:45pmpost #299 of 55012/12/11 at 1:52pmpost #300 of 55012/12/11 at 2:07pmQuote:
they're not as hard to power as people think. however, they do need a decent amount to sound their best, especially in the bass region.
- New Sennheiser HD-700!!!!
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- 2013 Head-Fi Summer Buying Guide (Ultra-High-End Headphones...
- › 8 years ago . . . 13 seconds ago
- › Cosmic Ears - new CIEM company with great prices (including Hybrid... 18 seconds ago
- › Head-Fi Exclusive - 10% Rebate On Astell&Kern + Free MQS Album 1 minute ago
- › PONO - are you really serious??? 3 minutes ago
- › Warm Portable amp for Beyerdynamic DT770 250 Ohm 3 minutes ago
- › iBasso DX90. Dual Sabre *ES9018K2M* dacs, New amp section. Coming... 4 minutes ago
- › New Audeze LCD3 5 minutes ago
- › The FitEar CIEM Appreciation/Impressions Thread 6 minutes ago
- › SENNHEISER HD 8 DJ BRAND NEW LISTENED ONCE 6 minutes ago
- › Corsair SP2500's died; now what? 7 minutes ago
- › Sennheiser HD 25-1 II Professional Headphone by aeromaniac
- › Ultimate Ears 500 by echo1284
- › Musical Fidelity MF-100 High Quality On-Ear Headphones by astroid
- › Shure SE846 Sound Isolating™ Earphone by agistrilink
- › NCredible NErgy In-Ear Headphones by Monster® by tevbax
- › Audio-Technica ATH-M50x by De_klusjesman
- › Klipsch S3M-Blue-HP In-Ear Headphone, Blue by DaddyMojo
- › Unique Melody Mentor acrylic universal/custom by svyr
- › Fischer Audio TBA-04 IEM by exsomnis
- › Edifier H850 by ClieOS
- › The Best BASS Headphones ( a Head-Fi Wiki) by Hawaiibadboy
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (In-Ear... by joe
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Over-Ear... by joe
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Over-Ear... by joe
- › Adjusting bias on Stax tube amplifiers by ardilla
- › Headphone Power Calculator Spreadsheet by robrob
- › Headphone-to-Speaker-Amp Interface With... by robrob
- › Headphone Resistor Network Calculator by robrob
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide by jude
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Introduction) by jude