- 91 Posts. Joined 7/2004
- Select All Posts By This User
Related Forum Threads
- "The Lab" Last post on Today at 3:28 pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- [POLL] Need help deciding on a pair of Mid Range IEMS [100-200 Dollars] Last post on 12/8/12 at 5:52pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- What headphone/IEM should I get? Last post on 8/11/12 at 12:18pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Headphones in ear or over ear Last post on 8/10/12 at 3:53pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Westone UM2, Westone UM3x or Westone 2 for Rock Last post on 8/11/12 at 5:44pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
Last edited: 6/26/15
- Headphone ImpedanceLast edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
- Top Tier Universal Iem Comparison Chart And InformationLast edited: 5/7/10
These headphones will let you know if your source is good or not. I won't repeat much of the pros and cons of this headphone that hasn't already been said. These are really comfortable for...
Out-of-box experience.....Accessories and packaging Receiving and unboxing the RHA T20 gives the impression that this product is not just "some" product. Everything signals quality and thought....
Firstly, like to thank Billy from Busisoft for organising the Westone UM PRO 10 for this review. Westone needs no introduction, they are one of the industry leaders for professional monitors...
Intro:- I was really excited when SoundMAGIC announced a couple of new earphones with a new “Reference” line up, Led by E80, their flagship, and subordinate E50( like Bumblebee), what I...
UM56 Pictures?post #1 of 173/27/06 at 7:26pmThread StarterDoes anyone have pics of their UM56 on their IEMs? I'm looking for pics that show them both being used and just a display. Thanks
Head-Fi's Best Sellerspost #2 of 173/28/06 at 2:42amThread Starterpost #3 of 173/28/06 at 3:39amThe problem is when they're being used, you really can't see them. They're in your ear. You can only see the UM2s/whatever other IEM you're using. I think that the picture on Westone's website is pretty much what they look like in real life. Of course everyone's will look different due to differences in the ear canal.
While I'd love to provide pictures, I don't have a camera. They're about as big as the UM2s if that would give you a perspective of size.post #4 of 173/28/06 at 1:21pmpost #5 of 173/28/06 at 7:57pmpost #6 of 173/29/06 at 12:16amThread StarterThanks but I've seen the ones on the westone site and I saw the ones on the E4s that were posted sometime before on this site. I was hoping to see a pair of black ones so I can determine if they are a clear black or an opaque black....post #7 of 173/29/06 at 1:44ampost #8 of 173/29/06 at 4:59amIs it possible to get a color-mixed pair? Examples: marble blue for the left earmold, marble red for the right; clear for left, marble orange for right; black for left, safety orange for right.post #9 of 173/29/06 at 12:18pmpost #10 of 173/29/06 at 8:59pmAnd they do it mighty well too! My UM56 were, lime green and white swirled for left ear, hot pink and white swirl for right ear. Then my ES2 were translucent blue with glitter for left ear, translucent hot pink with glitter for right ear.
Sadly I have neither of these gems anymore but they were very nice to look at!post #11 of 173/29/06 at 11:39pmThread Starterpost #12 of 173/29/06 at 11:51pmpost #13 of 173/30/06 at 7:34amQuote:Originally Posted by dvallereAnd they do it mighty well too! My UM56 were, lime green and white swirled for left ear, hot pink and white swirl for right ear. Then my ES2 were translucent blue with glitter for left ear, translucent hot pink with glitter for right ear.
Sadly I have neither of these gems anymore but they were very nice to look at!post #14 of 173/23/11 at 8:08ampost #15 of 174/26/11 at 12:04am
I have bought my UM56s from Variphone Belgium, but I can't put them in place,(in my ears I mean),together with the UM3Xs.If I try to put the UM56s alone,in my ears,it is possible,albeit with some difficulty,but if I try to put the system UM3X-UM56,it is not possible.
So,I have to have my girlfriend standby,to put the earphones in the UM56s,after I have inserted the UM56s,in my ears,which is ridiculous.
Some help please?
- UM56 Pictures?
Head-Fi's Best Sellers
- Headphone Impedance
- › Noble Audio - the Wizard returns! 1 minute ago
- › Amarra - anyone using it? 2 minutes ago
- › O2 AMP + ODAC 2 minutes ago
- › FiiO X5 2nd gen Impressions and Discussion + Tour Application... 3 minutes ago
- › FIDUE A83 impressions and discussion thread 4 minutes ago
- › Sennheiser HD 700 Impressions Thread 4 minutes ago
- › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge 5 minutes ago
- › The all new Continental Dual Mono 5 minutes ago
- › 2.0 Speakers Compilation: Best for <$500 6 minutes ago
- › The (new) HD800 Impressions Thread 7 minutes ago
- › HiFiMAN HE-400i by snellemin
- › Don Scorpio sMushroom HD Bluetooth iem by Baycode
- › RHA T20 by rasmushorn
- › Westone UM Pro10 High Performance Single Driver Noise-Isolating... by pformagg
- › SoundMAGIC E50 / E50S by suman134
- › Noontec Hammo S Over Ear Headphone Audiophile Sound Stylish Looking... by Lunatique
- › OPPO PM-3 by RazrLeaf
- › Xtreme Xplosives In Ear by Omar717
- › Wyrd USB Decrapifier by morethansense
- › Sony XBA-10/N Gold | Balanced Armature In-Ear Headphones (Japanese... by LikeABell
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)