- 91 Posts. Joined 7/2004
- Select All Posts By This User
Related Forum Threads
- "The Lab" Last post on Today at 7:42 am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- [POLL] Need help deciding on a pair of Mid Range IEMS [100-200 Dollars] Last post on 12/8/12 at 5:52pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- What headphone/IEM should I get? Last post on 8/11/12 at 12:18pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Headphones in ear or over ear Last post on 8/10/12 at 3:53pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Westone UM2, Westone UM3x or Westone 2 for Rock Last post on 8/11/12 at 5:44pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
Last edited: 12/1/14
- Headphone ImpedanceLast edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
- Top Tier Universal Iem Comparison Chart And InformationLast edited: 5/7/10
So this is my first day impression of the Emotiva Stealth 8 speakers and I will be updating every week untilll I have come to the conclusion that I've finally made it through the burn-in process....
Intro Well, after almost two years on Head-fi, I feel it is time to put my words out there and write my first review. In doing so, I feel it is only right that it be about the newly released...
OK This is my first headphone review so please be easy. I am not much on technical terms and such. I know what I like but is difficult to come to words at times. A little about me: Love most...
The Start This review is part of the Official Sennheiser URBANITE Australian review tour organized by White Lotus and made possible by Sennheiser Australia . Many thanks to White Lotus for his...
These are also known as the monoprice 8323's. I have these for nearly 2 years. I bought them a few months after my faithfull 8323's. Pros - for the price they deliver the highest quality...
UM56 Pictures?post #1 of 173/27/06 at 7:26pmThread StarterDoes anyone have pics of their UM56 on their IEMs? I'm looking for pics that show them both being used and just a display. Thanks
Head-Fi's Best Sellerspost #2 of 173/28/06 at 2:42amThread Starterpost #3 of 173/28/06 at 3:39amThe problem is when they're being used, you really can't see them. They're in your ear. You can only see the UM2s/whatever other IEM you're using. I think that the picture on Westone's website is pretty much what they look like in real life. Of course everyone's will look different due to differences in the ear canal.
While I'd love to provide pictures, I don't have a camera. They're about as big as the UM2s if that would give you a perspective of size.post #4 of 173/28/06 at 1:21pmpost #5 of 173/28/06 at 7:57pmpost #6 of 173/29/06 at 12:16amThread StarterThanks but I've seen the ones on the westone site and I saw the ones on the E4s that were posted sometime before on this site. I was hoping to see a pair of black ones so I can determine if they are a clear black or an opaque black....post #7 of 173/29/06 at 1:44ampost #8 of 173/29/06 at 4:59amIs it possible to get a color-mixed pair? Examples: marble blue for the left earmold, marble red for the right; clear for left, marble orange for right; black for left, safety orange for right.post #9 of 173/29/06 at 12:18pmpost #10 of 173/29/06 at 8:59pmAnd they do it mighty well too! My UM56 were, lime green and white swirled for left ear, hot pink and white swirl for right ear. Then my ES2 were translucent blue with glitter for left ear, translucent hot pink with glitter for right ear.
Sadly I have neither of these gems anymore but they were very nice to look at!post #11 of 173/29/06 at 11:39pmThread Starterpost #12 of 173/29/06 at 11:51pmpost #13 of 173/30/06 at 7:34amQuote:Originally Posted by dvallereAnd they do it mighty well too! My UM56 were, lime green and white swirled for left ear, hot pink and white swirl for right ear. Then my ES2 were translucent blue with glitter for left ear, translucent hot pink with glitter for right ear.
Sadly I have neither of these gems anymore but they were very nice to look at!post #14 of 173/23/11 at 8:08ampost #15 of 174/26/11 at 12:04am
I have bought my UM56s from Variphone Belgium, but I can't put them in place,(in my ears I mean),together with the UM3Xs.If I try to put the UM56s alone,in my ears,it is possible,albeit with some difficulty,but if I try to put the system UM3X-UM56,it is not possible.
So,I have to have my girlfriend standby,to put the earphones in the UM56s,after I have inserted the UM56s,in my ears,which is ridiculous.
Some help please?
- UM56 Pictures?
Head-Fi's Best Sellers
- Headphone Impedance
- › Vorzüge VorzAMP PURE II - review and impressions 24 seconds ago
- › FiiO E18 Review 1 minute ago
- › Hifiman he-400i Impressions and Discussion 1 minute ago
- › Sony NWZ F886 ---> Worth it ?? 1 minute ago
- › Music Game IX 2 minutes ago
- › OPPO To Reveal PM-3 Planar Magnetic Headphones and HA-2 Portable... 4 minutes ago
- › Band Name Game II 4 minutes ago
- › SONY NW-ZX2 HI-END DAP 4 minutes ago
- › FS: Thunderpants 4 minutes ago
- › How do I get round a hi-fi amplifier's "poor" headphones output? 5 minutes ago
- › Logitech Z-5500 THX-Certified 5.1 Digital Surround Sound Speaker... by NightFlight
- › Emotiva Stealth Eight by Audiobahn808
- › AKG K7XX by Change is Good
- › Symphonized Wraith Premium Genuine Wood Headphones by cmdrmcgarrett
- › Sennheiser Urbanite XL Black Over-Ear Headphones by Dogmatrix
- › Monoprice MHP-839 by engineerd3d
- › Philips Fidelio X2 by D-TECH
- › Audio-Technica AIR Dynamic Headphones ATH-AD900X by NineRedTools
- › Sennheiser HD 600 by rjm003
- › Miles Davis Trumpet High Performance In-ear Headphones by Merfolk
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3