- 91 Posts. Joined 7/2004
- Select All Posts By This User
Related Forum Threads
- "The Lab" Last post on Yesterday at 9:41 pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- [POLL] Need help deciding on a pair of Mid Range IEMS [100-200 Dollars] Last post on 12/8/12 at 5:52pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- What headphone/IEM should I get? Last post on 2/12/16 at 6:26am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Headphones in ear or over ear Last post on 8/10/12 at 3:53pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Westone UM2, Westone UM3x or Westone 2 for Rock Last post on 8/11/12 at 5:44pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
Last edited: 2/13/17
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)Last edited: 11/28/16
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3Last edited: 12/26/16
- Headphone ImpedanceLast edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
I am by no means an audiophile nor do I call myself one. My experience with quality audio products is very limited and so is my vocabulary on this topic. That being said I took a pair of these...
Full review can be found at: https://www.samma3a.com/tech/en/fiio-x5-3rd-gen-high-res-player-review/ Rating The NO BULL rating system is designed to take as many aspects of the device into...
I've had a short history with headphones. My first pair of good headphones were the Audio-Technica ATH-M50x. I will mostly be comparing these two. These headphones are much more better looking,...
I like these just a little better than my Sony MDR XB90ex, which I think is saying a lot. They both have a very ergonomic design that allows them to stay in ear securely and comfortably for...
TOTL (Top-of the line) is something you hear quite often around Head-Fi. The cream of the crop of the audio-world. While that may be true in most instances, investing into a 1200$+ product seems...
UM56 Pictures?post #1 of 173/27/06 at 7:26pmThread StarterDoes anyone have pics of their UM56 on their IEMs? I'm looking for pics that show them both being used and just a display. Thanks
Head-Fi's Best Sellerspost #2 of 173/28/06 at 2:42amThread Starterpost #3 of 173/28/06 at 3:39amThe problem is when they're being used, you really can't see them. They're in your ear. You can only see the UM2s/whatever other IEM you're using. I think that the picture on Westone's website is pretty much what they look like in real life. Of course everyone's will look different due to differences in the ear canal.
While I'd love to provide pictures, I don't have a camera. They're about as big as the UM2s if that would give you a perspective of size.post #4 of 173/28/06 at 1:21pmpost #5 of 173/28/06 at 7:57pmpost #6 of 173/29/06 at 12:16amThread StarterThanks but I've seen the ones on the westone site and I saw the ones on the E4s that were posted sometime before on this site. I was hoping to see a pair of black ones so I can determine if they are a clear black or an opaque black....post #7 of 173/29/06 at 1:44ampost #8 of 173/29/06 at 4:59amIs it possible to get a color-mixed pair? Examples: marble blue for the left earmold, marble red for the right; clear for left, marble orange for right; black for left, safety orange for right.post #9 of 173/29/06 at 12:18pmpost #10 of 173/29/06 at 8:59pmAnd they do it mighty well too! My UM56 were, lime green and white swirled for left ear, hot pink and white swirl for right ear. Then my ES2 were translucent blue with glitter for left ear, translucent hot pink with glitter for right ear.
Sadly I have neither of these gems anymore but they were very nice to look at!post #11 of 173/29/06 at 11:39pmThread Starterpost #12 of 173/29/06 at 11:51pmpost #13 of 173/30/06 at 7:34amQuote:Originally Posted by dvallereAnd they do it mighty well too! My UM56 were, lime green and white swirled for left ear, hot pink and white swirl for right ear. Then my ES2 were translucent blue with glitter for left ear, translucent hot pink with glitter for right ear.
Sadly I have neither of these gems anymore but they were very nice to look at!post #14 of 173/23/11 at 8:08ampost #15 of 174/26/11 at 12:04am
I have bought my UM56s from Variphone Belgium, but I can't put them in place,(in my ears I mean),together with the UM3Xs.If I try to put the UM56s alone,in my ears,it is possible,albeit with some difficulty,but if I try to put the system UM3X-UM56,it is not possible.
So,I have to have my girlfriend standby,to put the earphones in the UM56s,after I have inserted the UM56s,in my ears,which is ridiculous.
Some help please?
- UM56 Pictures?
Head-Fi's Best Sellers
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › HiFiMAN HE-560's. 48 seconds ago
- › Hifiman Edition X 57 seconds ago
- › LZ-A4 Impressions and Discussion Thread 1 minute ago
- › New DIY Altoids Tin Amp - The Class A "Wintergreen Handwarmer" by... 1 minute ago
- › Cayin i5 Lossless Android DAP with AKM4490 DAC supporting 32/384... 1 minute ago
- › iPhone 7 Will Revolutionize Portable Audio for the First Time in a... 4 minutes ago
- › FiiO X5 3rd gen Review Tour starts right now!!---Android... 7 minutes ago
- › Sony MDR-7520 8 minutes ago
- › Earbuds Round-Up 8 minutes ago
- › Walnut Hi-Fi V2 WAV (& MP3) Player by wt - 👌 screenless budget... 11 minutes ago
- › KEF M200 Hi-Fi In-Ear Headphones, Aluminum/Black by JonnyA
- › FiiO X5 3rd gen Premium Hi-Res DAP by TheoS53
- › B&O Beoplay H6 (2nd generation) by aggFTW
- › Sony In-Ear Dynamic Headphones MDR-XB70-B (Black) by aafanatic
- › Custom Art Harmony 8.2 by FUYU
- › iFi Micro iTube2 Vacuum Tube Buffer and Preamplifier by ostewart
- › HiFiMAN HE-400i by Jiawen Zhen
- › JVC Hi-Res corresponding canal type earphone HA-FX99X-B (Black) by aafanatic
- › Grado Labs SR80e by audiophilefan
- › UITaudio PMP-353P by Army-Firedawg
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Travel Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (CanJams)
- › FiiO X3II DAP firmwares with custom themes
- › Flawless Album Suggestions
- › The Audiophile Scene in a Third World Country...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide:...
- › Chord Mojo FAQ
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear