- 277 Posts. Joined 9/2011
- Select All Posts By This User
Recent Images In This Thread
- brandAKGtagged by System, 7/9/10
- productAKG K501tagged by System, 7/9/10
- productbeyerdynamic DT 880 Premium Headphonestagged by System, 3/9/11
- productEtymotic Research ER4S MicroPro Reference Earphonestagged by System, 3/31/11
- categoryHeadphonestagged by System, 7/9/10
- productSony MDR-CD3000tagged by System, 4/4/11
Related Forum Threads
- Classical music headphone. Last post on 3/6/13 at 7:40am in Headphones (full-size)
- K601 driver same as K501? Last post on 6/6/12 at 12:36pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Looking for some new headphones for piano primarily Last post on 10/21/11 at 11:22am in Headphones (full-size)
- Koss Pro DJ 100 - The Budget King Last post on 3/21/15 at 3:32pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Denon AH-D2000, Beyerdynamic DT990 Pro 250ohm, Beyerdynamic DT880 600ohm, AKG Q701, used... Last post on 12/6/12 at 11:54am in Headphones (full-size)
Last edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
Me: I am a 21 year old student living in a small town in India. I would like to call myself a music enthusiast, rather than an audiophile. I was inspired by music since childhood, and as the time...
Before I start my review, I would like to Thank Sennheiser US for providing me with a review sample in exchange for my honest opinion. While waiting to receive my review unit of recently...
What's In The Box? The cardboard box itself is a cute little deal, with the Noble logo and the Wizard's signature. On the top left, the model and serial number are handwritten (apparently I'm the...
SUPERLUX HD 669 Review & comparison with HD 681-EVO. Take what I say with a grain of salt, I have not experienced many headphones and I've only had the 669 for a fairly brief amount of time....
Have been listening to my new iCAN Micro for couple weeks now. Before that I use the headphone output directly out of my iDSD Micro. First of all i just want to say that iDSD Micro is great....
AKG K501 love... - Page 67post #991 of 9928/25/14 at 3:14pmReally glad to hear that people are happy with their K's, love that Harbeth too,I've recently hooked up ny dap to the Meier Active balanced Quickstep as pre amp and winged it to my KT88 amp onto my speakers some non-audiophile Bose 901 vi and it just simply astonished me. I have never heard Bose sound so ****** good, ever!!
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #992 of 9928/31/14 at 3:51pm
Listening to some Eva Cassidy here. Wow... these are special. The only thing that I'd upgrade here is the detail - many other cans illuminate areas that K501 can't see. Other than that, these are a pair of great sounding headphones indeed. A pleasent case of sin by omission. Lovely sins.
- AKG K501 love...
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price Range
- › Toronto Winter/Spring Meet 34 seconds ago
- › Unique Melody Mentor debut in Tokyo e-earphone festival 47 seconds ago
- › Tales from the Batcave - Me and my friends review stuff. 58 seconds ago
- › Lets Talk Metal 3 minutes ago
- › 2359glenn | studio 3 minutes ago
- › HifiMAN HE-6 Planar Magnetic Headphone 3 minutes ago
- › Schiit Owners Unite 3 minutes ago
- › Audio-gd NFB-28 4 minutes ago
- › Looking for headphones for CS:GO 4 minutes ago
- › Oppo PM-3 : The Portable Planar - Impressions 4 minutes ago
- › Shanling M3 Portable Digital Audio Player by YoYo JoKeR
- › Sennheiser Momentum Wireless Over Ear Headphones in Black M2AEBT by twister6
- › Noble 4 by Kuroneko Guy
- › Superlux HD669 by Philliphobia
- › iFi iCAN headphone amplifier by blankdisc
- › HiFiMAN HE-400i by JohnPham
- › Chord&Major Major6'13 "Ballad" by kalbee
- › Audio Technica ATH-M2X Mid-size open-back headphones by ahnvx
- › xDuoo X2 by getclikinagas
- › Bowers & Wilkins P7 by De1taE1even
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2