- 277 Posts. Joined 9/2011
- Select All Posts By This User
Recent Images In This Thread
- brandAKGtagged by System, 7/9/10
- productAKG K501tagged by System, 7/9/10
- productbeyerdynamic DT 880 Premium Headphonestagged by System, 3/9/11
- productEtymotic Research ER4S MicroPro Reference Earphonestagged by System, 3/31/11
- categoryHeadphonestagged by System, 7/9/10
- productSony MDR-CD3000tagged by System, 4/4/11
Related Forum Threads
- Classical music headphone. Last post on 3/6/13 at 7:40am in Headphones (full-size)
- K601 driver same as K501? Last post on 6/6/12 at 12:36pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Looking for some new headphones for piano primarily Last post on 10/21/11 at 11:22am in Headphones (full-size)
- Koss Pro DJ 100 - The Budget King Last post on 3/28/15 at 12:52pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Denon AH-D2000, Beyerdynamic DT990 Pro 250ohm, Beyerdynamic DT880 600ohm, AKG Q701, used... Last post on 12/6/12 at 11:54am in Headphones (full-size)
Last edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
I actually have the ES900m, which doesn't have microphone and control buttons, but the rest is the same. For $6 it's impossible to buy a pair of earphones as good as them. I really believe...
This review will compare between the two semi-flagship headphones from two companies; The K712 headphones from AKG, and the HD700 from Sennheiser. "Expect and discover. The perfection." -box...
Before I start my review, I would like to Thank Noontec for providing me with a review sample of your Hammo S headphones. Still fresh in my mind how I almost missed an opportunity to review...
I have been using a E09K to power my DT990 600ohm cans for over two years now, long enough that I don't really remember exactly when I got it but for sure over two years. I use this thing every...
First and foremost, a big thank you to those at Noble Audio who has sent me a unit to review. The Noble Audio customer service experience has been a joy to behold. Brannan is always on hand to deal...
AKG K501 love... - Page 67post #991 of 9938/25/14 at 3:14pmReally glad to hear that people are happy with their K's, love that Harbeth too,I've recently hooked up ny dap to the Meier Active balanced Quickstep as pre amp and winged it to my KT88 amp onto my speakers some non-audiophile Bose 901 vi and it just simply astonished me. I have never heard Bose sound so ****** good, ever!!
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #992 of 9938/31/14 at 3:51pm
Listening to some Eva Cassidy here. Wow... these are special. The only thing that I'd upgrade here is the detail - many other cans illuminate areas that K501 can't see. Other than that, these are a pair of great sounding headphones indeed. A pleasent case of sin by omission. Lovely sins.post #993 of 9934/29/15 at 8:37am
- AKG K501 love...
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price Range
- › Feliks-Audio...6SN7 + 6AS7G/6080 prototype 2 minutes ago
- › Cypher Labs AlgoRhythm Trio 3 minutes ago
- › Shure SE535: Reviews and First Impressions Thread 3 minutes ago
- › My IEM days are over, per Doctor's orders 4 minutes ago
- › Official Ipod Video / Classic 5g+5.5g+6g+6.5g+7g SSD Mod thread 4 minutes ago
- › Gustard Amplifiers and DACs 5 minutes ago
- › Reviews + impressions thread: Final Audio Design Pandora Hope VI... 6 minutes ago
- › Passive Attenuators 8 minutes ago
- › GUSTARD H10 High-current Discrete Class A output Stage Headphone... 10 minutes ago
- › An audiophile and petrolhead's journal: Buckle up! 13 minutes ago
- › Luxury & Precision LP5 32bit DSD Portable Lossless Music Player by daduy
- › AWEI ES-900i Headset Earphones Speakers with Mic for Smart Phone -... by mrplt
- › AKG K712 Pro by KopaZ
- › Noontec Hammo S Over Ear Headphone Audiophile Sound Stylish Looking... by twister6
- › FiiO E09K by Chuck Canada
- › Noble Audio Savant by uchihaitachi
- › RHA T10i by zim2411
- › SanDisk Sansa Clip+ 8 GB MP3 Player (Black) by ardacer
- › Audio-Technica ATH-M50x by sagar khichi
- › RHA MA750i by Onthecoast
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2