post #1 of 1
Thread Starter 
I have a HD-495 and a KSC-35. I want to use the Senn 3 m cable as an extension for the 1 m Koss. But I need some kind of adapter with a female mini-mini at one end and a standard mini on the other. Is possible to find that?
If not, how I can make a good one?