- 753 Posts. Joined 7/2004
- Location: Puget Sound
- Select All Posts By This User
Related Forum Threads
- Rechargeable Batteries for Total BitHead Last post on 3/31/11 at 9:28am in Portable Headphone Amps
- Redwine iMod vs Amp question Last post on 4/6/11 at 7:49pm in Headphone Amps (full-size)
- Neutral Desktop Headphone AMP for Heir Audio 4.A CIEM? Last post on 8/20/12 at 7:41am in Headphone Amps (full-size)
- noob question about amps. Last post on 8/27/12 at 11:22am in Headphone Amps (full-size)
- Amp or EQ/soundcard to increase bass with computer Last post on 7/19/12 at 7:21pm in Headphone Amps (full-size)
Diy Beginners Guide
Last edited: 7/22/13
- Headphone ImpedanceLast edited: 8/18/12
Couldn't find much on the internet about these, so I took the plunge. Pros: Nice aesthetics Solid build quality Cheaper than Bose equivalent, looks and feels nicer,...
I don't claim to be an expert audiophile. More of a wannabe. I do love finding under the radar headphones with good value. I can compare this to a few other bluetooth headsets I have spent some...
Brainwavz M1 Quick Review Thanks to mp4nation back in the day for the sample. Full length old review here http://www.head-fi.org/t/499583/brainwavz-m1-review Brief: Old but...
I have own the Dunu tridents for about 4-5 months, and about a week about, the left ear suddenly stopped working. I left them on my desk for the weekend, no spills, or anything touching them. Now i...
Intro Here is a review of the Audio-Technica CKR10 there are a couple reviews of this model already but the more reviews the better. First I would like to say thank you to Audio-Technica for...
- Headphone Impedance
Total AirHead Power Supply Question
Originally Posted by The Smokester
I don't hear any difference (including no additional hum) when my TAH is powered with the Headroom wall wart.
Originally Posted by replytoken
It was suggested that the amp might tighten up on the bottom end with power coming from a wall wart rather than batteries.
Originally Posted by jpelg
The PS helped my older, 2 & 3 battery model-Airheads considerably on all counts. I assume it still holds true for current models.
I think that there is a difference with electrical connection. Maybe needs a little bit more time for me to recognize the changes. I feel there is. Anyways, with or without music and at low volume, I hear a hum. When I go back to the 4 AAA batteries, the hum is gone. Any suggestions on what needs to be done? Thank you.
- Total AirHead Power Supply Question
- › PC Enthusiast-Fi (PC Gaming/Hardware/Software/Overclocking) 7 seconds ago
- › Roll call: Indians staying in India, interested in high end... 39 seconds ago
- › She is Called Esther ---SOUNDAWARE New Portable Player Thread 1 minute ago
- › New Release! The K7XX Massdrop First Edition - an exclusive from... 1 minute ago
- › ROCK JAW Testers 2 minutes ago
- › Earwerkz Legend-R CIEM - As New 3 minutes ago
- › Bravo V2 - Review, Tube Rolling, Mods (coming soon) 3 minutes ago
- › Shure SE846 Impressions Thread 5 minutes ago
- › Fiio X5 - Custom/Modded firmwares 5 minutes ago
- › Moon Audio Ambassadors Program! 6 minutes ago
- › House of Marley - LEGEND ANC by White Lotus
- › Audio Technica S700BT by ironicinori
- › MP4Nation Brainwavz M1 by mark2410
- › DUNU DN-12 Trident by Ghoulcow
- › Audio Technica ATH-CKR10 IN-EAR HEADPHONE TITANIUM SONIC PRO DUAL... by acain
- › Woo Audio 2 by mikoss
- › KAM HP1 by LowDose
- › Schiit Vali by Mr Rick
- › DUNU DN-2000 Hybrid 3 way earphone by YoYo JoKeR
- › V-MODA Crossfade M-100 by Spiderman
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)