Head-Fi.org › Forums › Misc.-Category Forums › Members' Lounge (General Discussion) › post pics of your headphone set up and listening area
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

post pics of your headphone set up and listening area - Page 86  

post #1276 of 6466
Quote:
Originally Posted by 3x331m View Post
You're the king.....

Ready to convert your home into a AKG dealership ?
I already did, that is why AKG made me put up this sign...




Quote:
Originally Posted by swt61 View Post
LOL! I see my old Zebrawood 1/4" phono plug sitting atop your CDP. It looks like it's flipping me the bird.
I keep it there as a trophy.
post #1277 of 6466
My god what a giant thread. figured i might as well post pics of my setup, which is my computer pretty much.



post #1278 of 6466
Here's my college setup. My bed's lofted, and the desk, computer, and headphone gear are underneath. Yes, I know my headphones are hanging on a sprinkler pipe. Technically that's against fire code, but it's just so convenient.

post #1279 of 6466
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cake View Post
Yes, I know my headphones are hanging on a sprinkler pipe...
Safety first! We must protect the ones we love.
post #1280 of 6466
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cake View Post
Yes, I know my headphones are hanging on a sprinkler pipe.
Crikey, if that sprinkler went off, that'd be some serious gear-damage.
post #1281 of 6466
Quote:
Originally Posted by stewtheking View Post
Crikey, if that sprinkler went off, that'd be some serious gear-damage.
Well, yeah, if the sprinklers ever went off my entire room would be soaked. There's another sprinkler head over my bed; they're positioned so as to not leave a single dry spot.

There's no way to get around the danger of soakage or damage, no matter where I place my stuff in the room, so I've learned to live with it. And as a result of embracing the danger, I have the coolest/most convenient headphone stand ever.

No sprinklers in the house have gone off in over 6 years, and I'm pretty sure it's an isolated system so as long as nothing starts on fire in MY room I should be okay.

Fire safety sucks.
post #1282 of 6466
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cake View Post
There's no way to get around the danger of soakage or damage, no matter where I place my stuff in the room, so I've learned to live with it. And as a result of embracing the danger, I have the coolest/most convenient headphone stand ever.
Dude, cabinet
post #1283 of 6466
post #1284 of 6466
Project completed!!!



post #1285 of 6466
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dimitris View Post
Project completed!!!

Congratulations with a really nice pair of Sonus Faber speakers.
post #1286 of 6466
Quote:
Originally Posted by mb3k View Post
Obsession
What kind of chair is that?
post #1287 of 6466
Quote:
Originally Posted by stewtheking View Post
Crikey, if that sprinkler went off, that'd be some serious gear-damage.
My thoughts exactly; what a strange place to put a sprinkler.

Dimitris, nice speaker setup. Is there a reason they are tilted upwards?
post #1288 of 6466
Dimitris, im SO coming over next weekend
post #1289 of 6466
Quote:
Originally Posted by Towert7 View Post
My thoughts exactly; what a strange place to put a sprinkler.

Dimitris, nice speaker setup. Is there a reason they are tilted upwards?
Thats the way the stand is. I guess they have to disperse the sound upwards. I think all of the models of this brand look upwards.
post #1290 of 6466
that chair is amazing..
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
This thread is locked  
Head-Fi.org › Forums › Misc.-Category Forums › Members' Lounge (General Discussion) › post pics of your headphone set up and listening area