120 Volt and 110 Volt are compatible. Usually referred to as nominal voltage, all manufacturers rate their electrical gear to run on 110 Volt or 220 Volt. Both of these can vary depending on location. In fact, your house voltage can and does vary during the day but the variations are minor, maybe 100 Volts to 135 Volts. As a user of electricity, there are more important aspects to consider.
1. Does the plug fit the outlet? If so, you are probably OK.
2. Does a circuit in your home consistently blow a fuse or trip a breaker? If so, you are headed for trouble if you do not correct the situation. If home is ole, over 25 years, have it checked out by a licensed electrician. Faulty and or overloaded circuits burn down homes and kill occupants.If a newer home, you are probably OK on the wiring, breakers, etc and are just overloading the circuit. I used to have a problerm when my wife and teen daughter both tried to use hair dryers in the same bathroom. You have a limit on how much can be ran on any given circuit. One hair dryer on full heat at about 15 watts is about all one circuit can take.