or Connect
Head-Fi.org › Forums › Misc.-Category Forums › Members' Lounge (General Discussion) › Xbox Live Headfi Gamertags
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Xbox Live Headfi Gamertags - Page 9

post #121 of 282
Ive got fight night, graw and burn out.

If you guys are doing pgr, then I can always rent at BB.

it would be cool for someone to catalogue the event and take pics of the tourney day or what have you.

Sunday nights are pretty much open for me on the weekends. Im pretty busy the other times.
post #122 of 282
Figured I might ask, does anybody else use their 360 with headphones? Also,does anybody else play geometry wars? If not, go buy it, it will distract you from headphones due to its addictions, and forthermore save your wallet from destruction.
post #123 of 282
Quote:
Originally Posted by RnB180
Sunday nights are pretty much open for me on the weekends. Im pretty busy the other times.
Same here.
post #124 of 282
Quote:
Originally Posted by JaGWiRE
Figured I might ask, does anybody else use their 360 with headphones? Also,does anybody else play geometry wars? If not, go buy it, it will distract you from headphones due to its addictions, and forthermore save your wallet from destruction.
I use my A900LTDs with my xbox. Sounds SO sweet. Also, any night is good for me.
post #125 of 282
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sladeophile
I use my A900LTDs with my xbox. Sounds SO sweet. Also, any night is good for me.
A900ltds seem good if your unamped, which is probably the case with the xbox unless your using a reciever and have the headphone amp on an output. So how do you communicate on live? And how is your headphones hooked up (mine are connected to my elite pro, then a line input cable from an output on my reciever to my breakout box, and my xbox 360 to an input on the reciever.)
post #126 of 282
Quote:
Originally Posted by JaGWiRE
A900ltds seem good if your unamped, which is probably the case with the xbox unless your using a reciever and have the headphone amp on an output. So how do you communicate on live? And how is your headphones hooked up (mine are connected to my elite pro, then a line input cable from an output on my reciever to my breakout box, and my xbox 360 to an input on the reciever.)
Most of the time it's just straight out of my tv jack. I don't really care about super hi fi for 360. As long as I have left and right seperation, I'm good. Sometimes I do connect it through a PA2V2, but not usually.
post #127 of 282
I have xbox live and my gamertag is bdeep lol

I play halo2 mostly with friends. Add me!
post #128 of 282
Late to the picture party, but what the hey...
post #129 of 282
post #130 of 282
Quote:
Originally Posted by RnB180
What's your geo wars score? I am so proud, all achievements now and 3 mill, I want to get like 25 mill though .
post #131 of 282
Quote:
Originally Posted by JaGWiRE
What's your geo wars score? I am so proud, all achievements now and 3 mill, I want to get like 25 mill though .

not high, fabio can only hit 144k or so.
i havent played it much lately though. you can add me to your friends list and compare scores on the filtered leaderboard. Last time I checks a while back I was trying to beat edwoods score. but im not a very good gamer. I lose a lot at these games so I dont really stick to them very long.
post #132 of 282



Ive only got PGR3 and DOA4 so far, and only playing DOA (dont like racing games).
How do you guys upload custom pics into your tag?
post #133 of 282
Quote:
Originally Posted by RnB180
not high, fabio can only hit 144k or so.
i havent played it much lately though. you can add me to your friends list and compare scores on the filtered leaderboard. Last time I checks a while back I was trying to beat edwoods score. but im not a very good gamer. I lose a lot at these games so I dont really stick to them very long.

http://www.video.google.com, go watch some videos, and spend some time in this game, you get better quick.
post #134 of 282
Would anyone like to trade their DOA4 for my Fight Night Round 3? I'm really not liking this game.
post #135 of 282
Quote:
Originally Posted by bpm2000


Ive only got PGR3 and DOA4 so far, and only playing DOA (dont like racing games).
How do you guys upload custom pics into your tag?

you have to play all the racing games



and beat my high score in geometry wars
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
Head-Fi.org › Forums › Misc.-Category Forums › Members' Lounge (General Discussion) › Xbox Live Headfi Gamertags