or Connect
Head-Fi.org › Forums › Misc.-Category Forums › Members' Lounge (General Discussion) › Xbox Live Headfi Gamertags
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Xbox Live Headfi Gamertags - Page 8

post #106 of 282
Just got an xbox 360 two weeks ago. Been playing it when I have time, which hasn't been that much lately I also went overboard a bit on games.. I have fight night 3 (probably the best game of the bunch), table tennis, oblivion, halo 2, battlefield 2: mc, top spin 2, and doa4 (I just got the arcade stick for it..we'll see how good it is).. also have smash tv and uno atm, might get gauntlet, not sure yet.

My gamertag is soleblaze:



add me and message me whenever, I'm usually willing to play anyone online if I'm not busy playing other people online (Right now i'm working on table tennis offline, and then fight night 3)
post #107 of 282
How you liking Table Tennis? I'll send you a friend request later today.
post #108 of 282
I only play geometry wars now. High score of 3 million, anyone want to challenge me in high scores? How about a head-fi war of who can get the highest geo wars score? Oh, and my name is JaGW1RE on live.
post #109 of 282
Quote:
Originally Posted by AuroraProject
How you liking Table Tennis? I'll send you a friend request later today.
It's a pretty cool game, dunno how much long term play value it has. You can press the swing button as soon as the ball starts coming your way, so it's mostly trying to get the ball to where they can't hit it than trying to make it fast/slow so they swing at the wrong time. It can get very fast like real table tennis. It's also a fun game to watch and they have a spectator mode so youc an watch other peoples games..but you can't tell what their rating is before watching so it's a crapshoot weither you get to watch a really good game or not (unless you pay attention to peoples names in the leaderboard)
post #110 of 282
I stopped playing fight night because I lost too much, I wouldnt mind hooking up a match with a head fier to just chat over the mic. Ive only played one head fier psychozx once and it was nice to chat with someone from head fi.

there isnt really a game ill be sticking with, Ghost Recon is too much for me and I dont have the time to practice it over and over.

bejeweled was pretty cool. I have Battlefield 2 on rent so Ill pop that in once in a while.

Im just waiting for street fighter to arrive on live arcade.

How is DOA 4 online?
post #111 of 282
Quote:
Originally Posted by RnB180

there isnt really a game ill be sticking with, Ghost Recon is too much for me and I dont have the time to practice it over and over.
Any other Head-fiers with GRAW that would be up for an online Co-op Campaign game? It's a great starting game to learn the game, and easiest to chat with others when playing since everyone is on the same team.

I'm insanely busy tonight and tomorrow, but I'll make some time this weekend.

-Ed
post #112 of 282
saturday nights I have bible study and sunday mornings and early afternoons Im at church.

If youd like to set something up, sunday night would be fine.
Not sure if anyone else has the game, I dont know how to play co op campaigns. SO ill most likely walk around sticking to building walls by accident and messing the whole command UAV thing not understanding anything.
post #113 of 282
Quote:
Originally Posted by Edwood
Any other Head-fiers with GRAW that would be up for an online Co-op Campaign game? It's a great starting game to learn the game, and easiest to chat with others when playing since everyone is on the same team.

I'm insanely busy tonight and tomorrow, but I'll make some time this weekend.

-Ed
ME!!!!!
post #114 of 282
Hey Aurora

hows the Head-fi game day going. you sent me a message about it a while ago and i havent heard anything back. Im up for it, i play COD 2.
post #115 of 282
It's coming, I just moved back into my place today. Once I'm done unpacking and get everything set up I'll put a date together. I'm thinking next weekend, June 3rd and 4th. We'll probably have to start somewhat early for those folks that live on the east coast.
post #116 of 282
Quote:
Originally Posted by AuroraProject
It's coming, I just moved back into my place today. Once I'm done unpacking and get everything set up I'll put a date together. I'm thinking next weekend, May 3rd and 4th. We'll probably have to start somewhat early for those folks that live on the east coast.
What game? If its PGR3 then i'm in.
post #117 of 282
We shall play a variety of games, CoD2, GRAW, PGR3, whatever everyone is up for. We'll do an hour or two of each so if someone doesn't have a game they can still play. I am rusty at PGR3 though, heh better practice.
post #118 of 282
Quote:
Originally Posted by AuroraProject
We shall play a variety of games, CoD2, GRAW, PGR3, whatever everyone is up for. We'll do an hour or two of each so if someone doesn't have a game they can still play. I am rusty at PGR3 though, heh better practice.
I can do PGR3 and COD2, but the problem is that I don't know how i'll communicate with you guys -- I have the rca outputs on the 360 hooked up to the input on my vintage reciever, with my headphones on an output, so I can't wear the headset . Maybe i'll try a 2.5-3.5 mm adapter and try a regular microphone for my desk.
post #119 of 282
I have GRAW, PGR3, & PDZ.

Up for whatever.

Prefer GRAW, as always.
post #120 of 282
I have GRAW, PDZ, and whatever game I want to rent at blockbuster.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
Head-Fi.org › Forums › Misc.-Category Forums › Members' Lounge (General Discussion) › Xbox Live Headfi Gamertags