Head-Fi.org › Forums › Misc.-Category Forums › Members' Lounge (General Discussion) › Xbox Live Headfi Gamertags
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Xbox Live Headfi Gamertags

post #1 of 282
Thread Starter 
Hello All,

I was hoping to compile a list in this thread of Headfier's Gamertags. Since we all hang out here together, we should meet up online!

My Gamertag is Kid Crimson

Feel free to add me!
post #2 of 282
Nerd.


I was just thinking about how I haven't played xbox live in so long.


Gamer tag (and also retired AIM SN): kaze aisu.
post #3 of 282
Same as my Head-fi username.

<------ But replace the O's with Zeroes.



I'm on XBox Live 360, I have PDZ, Kameo, Geometry Wars so far.

Probably going to buy Gauntlet too, maybe Smash TV.

-Ed
post #4 of 282
Thread Starter 
I'm currently playing PDZ and PGR3.
post #5 of 282
Same as my username only add a space between the words. Aurora Project
post #6 of 282
Who's up for some good 'ole Halo 2 shootin'up'em?
post #7 of 282
jon snow 1. I've been playing some Call of Duty 2 but I suck. If you want a lot kills, play on the team opposite me.
post #8 of 282
Feathers_31...though I havent even hooked up the 360 to the network yet I will be on some day.
post #9 of 282
Quote:
Originally Posted by tyrion
jon snow 1. I've been playing some Call of Duty 2 but I suck. If you want a lot kills, play on the team opposite me.

You used to have Jon Snow right? I guess now I can cancel that friend request I sent awhile ago!


Edit: anyone know how to cancel a friend request that you have sent?
post #10 of 282
Quote:
Originally Posted by AuroraProject
You used to have Jon Snow right? I guess now I can cancel that friend request I sent awhile ago!


Edit: anyone know how to cancel a friend request that you have sent?
I don't think I ever had jon snow. If I said that I did, then I forgot the 1. Sorry about that.

CompUsa opens at 11:59pm. I am hoping they have a hard drive. They are advertising it in the sale flyer.
post #11 of 282
Hmm, maybe I read it wrong.


By the way, my 360 wont arrive until next week, but I do still have a regular Xbox. I'll send out some invites tonight and accept the ones that have already been sent.
post #12 of 282
For everyone posting here: Please specify whether you have (or are getting soon) an XBox 360. List of games you have would be helpful, although, you can see it in people's GamerTag Profiles.

XBox 360's Live is rather different from the old XBox. Much improved. Including chat capabilities.

-Ed
post #13 of 282
Quote:
Originally Posted by Edwood
Same as my Head-fi username.

<------ But replace the O's with Zeroes.

I'm on XBox Live 360, I have PDZ, Kameo, Geometry Wars so far.

Probably going to buy Gauntlet too, maybe Smash TV.

-Ed
!!! GEOMETRY WARS... that takes hours of my time a day for the normal xbox
post #14 of 282
My tag is: Firam

I play Halo 2, Rainbow Six and Black Arrow, and both Splinter Cells.
post #15 of 282
Wooo. Autoupdating Pic of your GamerTag.
http://www.mygamercard.net/

Here's mine.


Update your posts, everyone. I updated mine above as well. This is cool.

-Ed
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
Head-Fi.org › Forums › Misc.-Category Forums › Members' Lounge (General Discussion) › Xbox Live Headfi Gamertags