Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Which headphones handle very fast, complex music better: Sennheiser or Grado? [and NOT just hard... Last post on 7/13/14 at 9:18am in Headphones (full-size)
- Sennheiser-closed Last post on 8/1/12 at 9:59pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Dammit, I can't decide Last post on 9/15/10 at 4:16pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Upgrade needed from Sennheiser HD 555's... Last post on 9/9/10 at 3:35pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Sennheiser HD595 Impressions Thread Last post on 3/23/15 at 4:40am in Headphones (full-size)
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
Last edited: 12/5/14
- Headphone ImpedanceLast edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
Video review of the Fiio X3 Second Generation player.
The price to performance ratio of the HiFiMan HE-400 is truly exceptional. The clamping force of new head band is tight and requires break-in. I prefer the the plush pads over stock pads for...
They are a very good option. The sound is natural, they are comfortable to use. The only con I have with it is the included cable that is too long and bulky (if you want to listen them connected...
Me: I am a 21 year old student living in a small town in India. I would like to call myself a music enthusiast, rather than an audiophile. I was inspired by music since childhood, and as the time...
I must admit, until recently, I was not aware of the Master and Dynamic brand. I had heard about them on the forums, but never really read anything about them. Their recent model MH40 is their...
Songs that make your headphone WOOOOOW!!! - Page 253
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #3782 of 37953/4/15 at 9:11ampost #3783 of 37953/7/15 at 3:16pmpost #3784 of 37953/14/15 at 10:28pmpost #3785 of 37953/15/15 at 9:35ampost #3786 of 37953/16/15 at 11:54ampost #3787 of 37953/16/15 at 1:09pmpost #3788 of 37953/17/15 at 12:27pmpost #3789 of 37953/17/15 at 1:39pmpost #3790 of 37953/24/15 at 3:13pm
Radiohead's album "Amnesiac has some really bassy songs. The most bassy song I've heard is called "Pulk/Pull Revolving doors" (off of Amnesiac). This one sounds cool as heck.
MGMT's song "An Orphan of Fortune" sounds really cool on my headphones.
Tame Impala's "Apocalypse Dreams". Cool song, builds until like the 2:50 mark where the music is suddenly stuffed into a bag for just a second where it builds, and is then released into a built up explosion of crash cymbals and distorted guitar. Makes you really go "wow".post #3791 of 37953/26/15 at 2:09ampost #3792 of 37953/26/15 at 4:18am
the cover of the pina colada song from jack johnson is amazing on my k712
if you close your eyes it's as if you are there, complete with the constant background noise (you can hear the ocean and people chattering and children shrieking)
this version is rather crappy sadly
another great song I like to test headphones with is pompeiipost #3793 of 37953/27/15 at 8:57pm"Rival" (from the 2000 release Binaural) by Pearl Jam.
Starts with an angry dog growling around the room (binaural recording) and gives a really funny and cool experience since you feel it's going to bite your ear off .
Besides, the song is really good.
If you want to impress someone show them this one.
Edited by JuanseAmador - 3/27/15 at 8:59pmpost #3794 of 37953/28/15 at 8:35am
- Songs that make your headphone WOOOOOW!!!
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Headphone Impedance
- › Band Name Game II 17 seconds ago
- › Music Game IX 52 seconds ago
- › Grado e Series 2 minutes ago
- › Oppo PM-3 : The Portable Planar - Impressions 2 minutes ago
- › Three Word Story 2 minutes ago
- › Japanese Comply tips - my experience 2 minutes ago
- › Schiit Owners Unite 3 minutes ago
- › KEF M500 versus Martin Logan Mikros 90 3 minutes ago
- › Shure SE846 Impressions Thread 4 minutes ago
- › SONY NW-ZX2 HI-END DAP 4 minutes ago
- › FiiO X3 2nd gen Ultraportable Hi-Res DAP by piksnz
- › HiFiMAN HE-400 by Stereocilia
- › Sennheiser HD 518 by Tiby
- › Somic HD MH463 Open-air Dynamic Pro Headphones (Black) by YoYo JoKeR
- › Master & Dynamic MH40 by lin0003
- › thinksound rain2 Wooden In-Ear Headphone (Gunmetal Chocolate) by Brooko
- › Sennheiser HD 598 by Gia Bao
- › Pro-Ject Audio DAC Box E Entry Level DAC Black by LugBug1
- › Final Audio Design Heaven Viii by newzild
- › Audeze LCD2 Planar Magnetic Headphones by hodgjy
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2