Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Which headphones handle very fast, complex music better: Sennheiser or Grado? [and NOT just hard... Last post on 7/13/14 at 9:18am in Headphones (full-size)
- Sennheiser-closed Last post on 8/1/12 at 9:59pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Dammit, I can't decide Last post on 9/15/10 at 4:16pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Upgrade needed from Sennheiser HD 555's... Last post on 9/9/10 at 3:35pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Sennheiser HD595 Impressions Thread Last post on 3/23/15 at 4:40am in Headphones (full-size)
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
Last edited: 12/5/14
- Headphone ImpedanceLast edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
For larger views of any photo - please click for access to 1200 x 800 images INTRODUCTION I’ve only recently heard about thinksound™ audio, and before Head-Fi user d marc0 contacted me, I’d...
I just bought this headphone and it sound amazing, I did a burn in for about 20hr and the sound improve dramatically compared when the headphone was in the box. The comfort is phenomenal and due to...
Bought one of these to keep me going while I save for a replacement dac for my bedside rig. My previous Dac's have all been in the lower to mid end so this review is based on that level- Arcam,...
Details: Single balanced armature flagship universal IEMs from Final Audio Design Price: Heaven VII EU 550; Heaven VIII EU 600 Specs: Driver: Single BA | Imp: 24Ω | Sens: 106 dB | Freq: not...
The Audeze LCD 2.2 is one of the most popular headphones on Head-Fi. Much has already been written about them, so adding yet another review may not offer anything new or different. However, when...
Songs that make your headphone WOOOOOW!!! - Page 253
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #3782 of 37953/4/15 at 9:11ampost #3783 of 37953/7/15 at 3:16pmpost #3784 of 37953/14/15 at 10:28pmpost #3785 of 37953/15/15 at 9:35ampost #3786 of 37953/16/15 at 11:54ampost #3787 of 37953/16/15 at 1:09pmpost #3788 of 37953/17/15 at 12:27pmpost #3789 of 37953/17/15 at 1:39pmpost #3790 of 37953/24/15 at 3:13pm
Radiohead's album "Amnesiac has some really bassy songs. The most bassy song I've heard is called "Pulk/Pull Revolving doors" (off of Amnesiac). This one sounds cool as heck.
MGMT's song "An Orphan of Fortune" sounds really cool on my headphones.
Tame Impala's "Apocalypse Dreams". Cool song, builds until like the 2:50 mark where the music is suddenly stuffed into a bag for just a second where it builds, and is then released into a built up explosion of crash cymbals and distorted guitar. Makes you really go "wow".post #3791 of 37953/26/15 at 2:09ampost #3792 of 37953/26/15 at 4:18am
the cover of the pina colada song from jack johnson is amazing on my k712
if you close your eyes it's as if you are there, complete with the constant background noise (you can hear the ocean and people chattering and children shrieking)
this version is rather crappy sadly
another great song I like to test headphones with is pompeiipost #3793 of 37953/27/15 at 8:57pm"Rival" (from the 2000 release Binaural) by Pearl Jam.
Starts with an angry dog growling around the room (binaural recording) and gives a really funny and cool experience since you feel it's going to bite your ear off .
Besides, the song is really good.
If you want to impress someone show them this one.
Edited by JuanseAmador - Yesterday at 8:59 pmpost #3794 of 37953/28/15 at 8:35am
- Songs that make your headphone WOOOOOW!!!
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Headphone Impedance
- › Dangerous Music Source DAC 3 seconds ago
- › "The Lab" 32 seconds ago
- › PARASOUND ZPHONO MM/MC phono preamp 1 minute ago
- › An audiophile and petrolhead's journal: Buckle up! 1 minute ago
- › Huge Comparison of [almost] all the best Bluetooth Headphones -... 2 minutes ago
- › SONY NWZ-A10 Series 3 minutes ago
- › Kojo KM-01 3 minutes ago
- › Seiko is a great watch 3 minutes ago
- › Looking for IEM or Full size headphones for roughly 100-400 4 minutes ago
- › MrSpeakers Ether Impressions Thread 4 minutes ago
- › thinksound rain2 Wooden In-Ear Headphone (Gunmetal Chocolate) by Brooko
- › Sennheiser HD 598 by Gia Bao
- › Pro-Ject Audio DAC Box E Entry Level DAC Black by LugBug1
- › Final Audio Design Heaven Viii by newzild
- › Audeze LCD2 Planar Magnetic Headphones by hodgjy
- › Shanling M3 Portable Digital Audio Player by YoYo JoKeR
- › Sennheiser Momentum Wireless Over Ear Headphones in Black M2AEBT by twister6
- › Noble 4 by Kuroneko Guy
- › Superlux HD669 by Philliphobia
- › iFi iCAN headphone amplifier by blankdisc
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2